Getting PUMPED with Nutraceutical Innovations MONOPump!!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty everyone.. Chuck Box here coming at you with a new log thanks to a newer company here at AM, Nutraceutical Innovations! Big thanks to the guys over there for hooking myself and a ton of other people up with a wide range of their new products!

As for myself, I will be logging MONOpump, the companies capsule based, non stimulant pre workout that is supposed to not only give massive pumps but also be an immune booster. The only ingredient in the product is 1-Lauroyl-glycerol along with the companies absorption enhancer which is supposed to be superior to everything else on the market. Here is a link to their website with the specific product information;

MonoPump 90ct | nutra-innovations

Also, here is a link to the video about the TeraSorb delivery system; TetraSorb Delivery(TM) | nutra-innovations

Currently I am sitting at about 210 lbs, coming off from a contest diet (due to a deployment being pushed earlier had to call quits on the contest about almost a month ago). So, I am sort of reverse dieting with the goals of packing some size on while keeping somewhat lean. Right now my training is Mon-Fri weights with HIIT sprinting 3x a week in the morning on empty stomach. Shooting for about 3500 calories per day, keeping carbs mostly around workouts.

I will be dosing the product starting off small and then trying to find the sweet spot. So, today I popped 2 capsules (low end of recommended serving) pre workout to see how it went. Hit back today and didn't notice too much of a difference, more pronounced veins in forearms and shoulders, but no skin splitting pump yet.

Going to bump it up to 3 tomorrow but I feel like its going to shine at the 4-5 cap per day range.

Hope you follow along if interested, goal of the log is to find the correct dosing for the product and see how long the pump lasts once I find that sweet spot.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
first in!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright so yesterday ended up missing the gym due to work issues but was back at it today. I decided to go ahead and bump up the dosage to 4 caps and see how I reacted.

Took 4 caps and 2 caffeine tabs about 30 min prior to hitting the weights (shoulders).

About halfway into my workout I started feeling more of a pump and full feeling but didn't think it was anything special until I went to take a piss break in the locker room. I took my shirt off to check the vascularity in the shoulders and was shocked to see the amount of fullness my whole upper body was showing. Although I wasn't feeling super pumped I looked like I had ballooned up big time!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can attest this has a gradual kick in time for fullness and vascularity.. bicep curls are like.. first set - no problem, second set - feeling some blood, third set - forget about it!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Alright so yesterday ended up missing the gym due to work issues but was back at it today. I decided to go ahead and bump up the dosage to 4 caps and see how I reacted.

Took 4 caps and 2 caffeine tabs about 30 min prior to hitting the weights (shoulders).

About halfway into my workout I started feeling more of a pump and full feeling but didn't think it was anything special until I went to take a piss break in the locker room. I took my shirt off to check the vascularity in the shoulders and was shocked to see the amount of fullness my whole upper body was showing. Although I wasn't feeling super pumped I looked like I had ballooned up big time!
I had the same thing going on. Didnt really feel super pumped at first but look in the mirror and im like dang! When did i get so huge lol

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Guys this stuff is how do I say.. Interesting.. Haha so hot arms this morning, dosed again at 4 caps pre w/about 2 cups black coffee 20 min prior to working out. So not much pump at first, honestly kinda disappointed.

So kept the routing going and did a high volume set and then outa nowhere it hit. I started getting that deep, tight pump that feels like your muscles became more dense. Took off my shirt (had a tank top underneath, not that guy trying to go shirtless at the gym lol) and I seriously thought my arms had grown an inch! I almost started laughing cuz the pump almost looked cartoonish.

So yeah I still find it weird because the feeling of the pump doesn't match the look of that makes sense. I got that dense hard pump, but it looks like that inflated, watery pump you get from carb loading/glycerol. In no way am I complaining I just find it interesting

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Guys this stuff is how do I say.. Interesting.. Haha so hot arms this morning, dosed again at 4 caps pre w/about 2 cups black coffee 20 min prior to working out. So not much pump at first, honestly kinda disappointed.

So kept the routing going and did a high volume set and then outa nowhere it hit. I started getting that deep, tight pump that feels like your muscles became more dense. Took off my shirt (had a tank top underneath, not that guy trying to go shirtless at the gym lol) and I seriously thought my arms had grown an inch! I almost started laughing cuz the pump almost looked cartoonish.

So yeah I still find it weird because the feeling of the pump doesn't match the look of that makes sense. I got that dense hard pump, but it looks like that inflated, watery pump you get from carb loading/glycerol. In no way am I complaining I just find it interesting
Yes Sir, you nailed it. It's not a quick vascular pump like you get from a work out. That's a vascular pump, but the whole body is vascularized so the effect isn't super discriminating with NOx pump products.

Mono works by another mechanism. It works like you said it feels, like a water pump! It's much longer lasting and seems very specific to hydrate muscle preferentially. I haven't experienced any collateral bloat and nobody has reported it either, so I really prefer it over NO pumpers for that tight fullness.

I don't know for certain, but I also speculate that the prolonged pump may help stretch the muscle fascia, leading to increased long-term growth potential. Kinda like spot injections, but without the points or potential tissue sclerosis.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir, you nailed it. It's not a quick vascular pump like you get from a work out. That's a vascular pump, but the whole body is vascularized so the effect isn't super discriminating with NOx pump products.

Mono works by another mechanism. It works like you said it feels, like a water pump! It's much longer lasting and seems very specific to hydrate muscle preferentially. I haven't experienced any collateral bloat and nobody has reported it either, so I really prefer it over NO pumpers for that tight fullness.

I don't know for certain, but I also speculate that the prolonged pump may help stretch the muscle fascia, leading to increased long-term growth potential. Kinda like spot injections, but without the points or potential tissue sclerosis.
It's definitely one of the better NO products I've used.. Just very interesting as I've never seen the ingredient before. Quite innovative, how did you all come about finding its use as a NO potential product?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It's definitely one of the better NO products I've used.. Just very interesting as I've never seen the ingredient before. Quite innovative, how did you all come about finding its use as a NO potential product?
It's not an NO. It doesn't boost NO. NOs are blood pumps. This is a water pump, like you already mentioned with the cartoon biceps. :)

Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) was a popular pump product a few years ago, but it took about 5g to be effective and was commonly believed to suppressive the immune system. Based on it's atomic mass, we calculated 1-Lauroyl-glycerol would be about 1.3x stronger than that, but it turns out to be more like 2.5x stronger! Not just stronger, but has a reputation of boosting immune function so no negative sides plus extra benefits.

So we started alpha testing it ourselves and loved the stuff. We figured everybody else would too. It's like the first time you tried creatine or something new that really worked, a whole new level of performance potential!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
So some updates guys.. Been playing around with dosing a bit and timing.

Two days ago I had the "great" idea of doubling my dose up to 6 caps to see how much more of a pump I could get, which is only natural to experiment right? Well decided to do this on leg day, and about halfway to the gym realized this probably wasn't the best body part to try this out on haha. Needless to say after my first round of hamstring curls I could barely contract them more than halfway lol. Went on to hit quads, they blew up after a few sets and attempted squats but my calves got so pumped I felt like they were gona explode!

After that decided 3 caps is more than appropriate for legs...

Did hit back today though and dosed at 5 caps and the pump and fullness was FANTASTIC! I wear an XL Dickies shirt when I work out which run a little bigger and I was so pumped it started to feel small!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So some updates guys.. Been playing around with dosing a bit and timing.

Two days ago I had the "great" idea of doubling my dose up to 6 caps to see how much more of a pump I could get, which is only natural to experiment right? Well decided to do this on leg day, and about halfway to the gym realized this probably wasn't the best body part to try this out on haha. Needless to say after my first round of hamstring curls I could barely contract them more than halfway lol. Went on to hit quads, they blew up after a few sets and attempted squats but my calves got so pumped I felt like they were gona explode!

After that decided 3 caps is more than appropriate for legs...

Did hit back today though and dosed at 5 caps and the pump and fullness was FANTASTIC! I wear an XL Dickies shirt when I work out which run a little bigger and I was so pumped it started to feel small!
???

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Workouts have been going well and I think I have found the sweet spot for myself at least.

4 caps a day provides a good, solid pump that lasts up until the end of the workout, and for something like arms this dosing is ideal.

5 caps a day is awesome, and a noticeable bump up from 4. Taking 5 caps on chest/back/shoulders makes you blow up like king kong, no joke my dudes.

3 caps a day is what I would recommend for leg day, when you want a pump but nothing too counterproductive esp when it comes to squatting, calf cramps etc.

So, this is generally how I have dosed/will dose for the remainder of the bottle, looks like I might have a little over a week left of product, maybe more. Bad thing about dosing 4-5 caps is the bottle goes pretty fast (90 count), so if you want a full month supply at that dosage you need to pick up two bottles.

One thing I have noticed too is the pump stays around most of the day also-obviously not the full on pump like during a workout but I noticed I am much more vascular and full throughout the day now after consistently dosing. I would be curious to see how this is different than the 24 hr version in regards to the all day pump.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Glad to see you enjoying it, chuck! I can relate to your sense of regret when you told the story about leg day, lol. I think we've probably all had that feeling right before we hit the gym after double dosing a new product!

The 24hr version is delayed release (so it goes longer than the regular Mono) but taking Mono twice daily does just about the same thing and after awhile the pump is static with it too.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Workouts have been going well and I think I have found the sweet spot for myself at least.

4 caps a day provides a good, solid pump that lasts up until the end of the workout, and for something like arms this dosing is ideal.

5 caps a day is awesome, and a noticeable bump up from 4. Taking 5 caps on chest/back/shoulders makes you blow up like king kong, no joke my dudes.

3 caps a day is what I would recommend for leg day, when you want a pump but nothing too counterproductive esp when it comes to squatting, calf cramps etc.

So, this is generally how I have dosed/will dose for the remainder of the bottle, looks like I might have a little over a week left of product, maybe more. Bad thing about dosing 4-5 caps is the bottle goes pretty fast (90 count), so if you want a full month supply at that dosage you need to pick up two bottles.

One thing I have noticed too is the pump stays around most of the day also-obviously not the full on pump like during a workout but I noticed I am much more vascular and full throughout the day now after consistently dosing. I would be curious to see how this is different than the 24 hr version in regards to the all day pump.
Perhaps we will run some specials on 2 bottles just for our loyal AM members ;)

Perhaps these will be one day flash sales posted on the forum

Perhaps...

www.nutra-innovations.com
AMINDS15 - 15% Off

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright dudes today is my last day of dosing mono pump.. Sad I know! Got shoulders this evening so going to make it count. Sorry haven't been active the past week much I have been busy getting some things done at work and around the house. Still got my workouts in though.

Will probably post my final review tonight after the workout! Look for it!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
This was available on another forum, I should have grabbed it after reading this log.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alright dudes today is my last day of dosing mono pump.. Sad I know! Got shoulders this evening so going to make it count. Sorry haven't been active the past week much I have been busy getting some things done at work and around the house. Still got my workouts in though.

Will probably post my final review tonight after the workout! Look for it!
Thanks chuck box glad you liked and will be looking for the final

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
***FINAL REVIEW***

Okay guys sorry for the delay but its time for the final review. Big thanks to the dudes over at Nutraceutical Innovations for running this huge logging opportunity for AM members! These guys are a newer company here and I think its great they gave such a big logging spree for all their products. I was fortunate to log "Monopump" which is their dedicated, non stim, capsulated pre workout designed for pumps but also with a benefit of boosting immune system function.

Final review will be broken down into Value/Dosing/Sides/Performance

VALUE (4/5): I was able to log the product for free but looking at the website I would say its a fairly even price with other non stim pump products on the market. They had some discount codes floating around (hint look above a few posts) so it brings the price down further. Knocked a point off due to the amount of product (dose dependent here)

DOSING (3/5): The product was marketed to be dosed at 2-3 capsules before a workout but I found the product really shined at 4-5 capsules for those big. skin stretching pumps. 3 capsules was good for leg day.. Again its tough to knock points off but remember a guy who weighs 150-170ish pounds might find 3 capsules perfect and love it. But for me individually the bottle went quicker than a month dose due to the increased capsules taken.

SIDE EFFECTS (5/5): No adverse sides. I usually have stomach issues with glycerol but this form gave me no problems whatsoever.

PERFORMANCE (5/5): Man I had some sweet pumps with Monopump. Some of those pumps that remind you of when you first started lifting and getting that crazy pump that got you hooked on lifting. Like I mentioned in the log, sometimes it was comical how crazy and blown up I felt during a workout, I swear it looked like I put 5 pounds on sometimes during an upper body day. Honestly even as a cosmetic supp (might sound a little conceited) to take before hitting the pool or something, this would work great. I typically stacked this with a stim but those who lift at night or dont like stims would find this a great addition to get a solid pump going. I do like the fact too they were capsulated, made it convenient to throw into a bag and bring to work, etc.

Overall pretty cool product here, really liked the cosmetic and performance characteristics of always getting a nasty pump when I used these guys, I am sure most people dont mind that super swoll feeling right? If you dont, then well maybe skip it haha. Big thanks again to NI and looking forward to trying some more of their stuff in the future!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
chuck box thank your for doing the log and the final review bro. I am glad and think I speak for the rest of the guys ( i am sure they will add comments) that you were happy with MonoPump.

thanks again bro

Smitty

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it Chuck, and thanks for the honest and detailed review! We're definitely working on getting the price down but we won't do it at the expense of quality, so for now it is what it is.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it Chuck, and thanks for the honest and detailed review! We're definitely working on getting the price down but we won't do it at the expense of quality, so for now it is what it is.
i was looking at the logs and 3-5 depending on what body part is sweet spot. I totally agree about expense of quality and I know you guys will not sacrifice that.

I would rather pay for supplement that works vs one that does absolutely nothing

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Great review

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Fantastic log and review big guy! I still enjoy 3 caps, haven't tried 4-5 yet...