Smith_69 Quest Continues

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I decided to go another 4 weeks with Spartan Mass to get as close to 210 before the cut. I have a great plan laid out and before I begin, I need to thank several people.

First- booneman77 & PHWsupplements

I was a little off on my count of mass that I currently have and placed the order with PHW and used the discount code for extra savings. I sent a message to booneman77 explaining that I was short on my count and will be waiting for this. He went out of his way made some calls and had this shipped out asap. I cant stress enough how far CS goes in this industry. I didnt ask for this, but the fact that he did it was above and beyond. Customer for life. Thank you booneman77 and PHWsupplements.

In order to help with the next four weeks, I requested a plan from the one and only MR Pain- DreamWeaver. A 4 week laid out plan that will help me reach my goals. I seriously appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this together for me.

We are all bonded together in one way or another, no matter how you look at it. Offering what we can; listening to a problem, offering advice or telling a joke. All to help a fellow brother out is what this is all about. I would like to thank everyone for following along during the past 4 weeks and ask to follow or check in on the next 4. Advice, comments or good jokes always welcome. If I forgot anyone I do apologize
thebigt WAF Dma378 yates84 Joedoubledose MrKleen73 Toren BamBam0319 3pic_B3ast clown007 Bigdumogre BeastFitness GreenMachineX datsthat UncleSarm Aaron.Cole packers6211 hairygrandpa cheeky1 DennisTheDane ma70 Misfit28 bighulksmash
rascal14

You can also follow my progress on instagram smith_69_16 thanks everyone. This starts tomorrow

dont forget to take your vitamins, say your prayers and TRAIN F*CKING HARD-

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, part 2. Thanks for the reference for that meal prep service (they look pretty good!). It'll come in handy when I get busy.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
All right! In for the second half of the game. Still waiting for the half time cheerleaders ... and no, BamBam0319 in spandex doesn't count.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I been lurking since day 1 smitty . Good luck !!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
IN FOR RICK PIANO-ESQUE GAINS

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Was not aware dw did meal plan creation, nice. Good luck bud in for the ride

WAF

WAF

Awards
IMG_0145 (720x812).jpg

Good luck brother, complete that goal. Hard work will pay off!! Anything i can do to help i will. Yah PHW is my go to also Mo's always helped me to get where i need.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Was not aware dw did meal plan creation, nice. Good luck bud in for the ride
workout- that is insane enough, having him create meals to; :aargh4:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In! Thanks for all the love ha.

Them feels :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go another 4 weeks with Spartan Mass to get as close to 210 before the cut. I have a great plan laid out and before I begin, I need to thank several people.

First- booneman77 & PHWsupplements

I was a little off on my count of mass that I currently have and placed the order with PHW and used the discount code for extra savings. I sent a message to booneman77 explaining that I was short on my count and will be waiting for this. He went out of his way made some calls and had this shipped out asap. I cant stress enough how far CS goes in this industry. I didnt ask for this, but the fact that he did it was above and beyond. Customer for life. Thank you booneman77 and PHWsupplements.

In order to help with the next four weeks, I requested a plan from the one and only MR Pain- DreamWeaver. A 4 week laid out plan that will help me reach my goals. I seriously appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this together for me.

We are all bonded together in one way or another, no matter how you look at it. Offering what we can; listening to a problem, offering advice or telling a joke. All to help a fellow brother out is what this is all about. I would like to thank everyone for following along during the past 4 weeks and ask to follow or check in on the next 4. Advice, comments or good jokes always welcome. If I forgot anyone I do apologize
thebigt WAF Dma378 yates84 Joedoubledose MrKleen73 Toren BamBam0319 3pic_B3ast clown007 Bigdumogre BeastFitness GreenMachineX datsthat UncleSarm Aaron.Cole packers6211 hairygrandpa cheeky1 DennisTheDane ma70 Misfit28 bighulksmash
rascal14

You can also follow my progress on instagram smith_69_16 thanks everyone. This starts tomorrow

dont forget to take your vitamins, say your prayers and TRAIN F*CKING HARD-
Ofc i will follow...Your are a turd and needs attending :D !!! Im in all the way broski u know it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
In for sure buddy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the words of stevie tyler and aerosmith...train kept a rollin

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
HELL YAAAAAAA

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Awesome stuff broski. Looking forward to those gainz!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
HELL YEAH DUDE!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Mate what was your dosage at ??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
2 a day- might go to 3 but well see- always suggest recommended though
Im thinking about doing the tri version... Cerberus

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'd be a fool not to sub.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
for those who are going to use mass, I am going to warn you.

when the hunger comes on, you better have food. One thing I have noticed there were days I was starving in the AM, then it moved to the early afternoon and now mid afternoon. I have no idea wtf that is about, but I bought a LB of Boars Head Roast Beef yesterday to make sandwiches this week. Well, I think you know the rest

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
for those who are going to use mass, I am going to warn you.

when the hunger comes on, you better have food. One thing I have noticed there were days I was starving in the AM, then it moved to the early afternoon and now mid afternoon. I have no idea wtf that is about, but I bought a LB of Boars Head Roast Beef yesterday to make sandwiches this week. Well, I think you know the rest
I made a pound of pulled pork for dinner for me and my wife last night... I ate all of my sandwich and more than half of hers. Dang it.

Good thing i dont wanna be a physique competitor cause my wife is pregnant and keeps coming home with unhealthy food. And i cant stop myself from eating everything in sight.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I made a pound of pulled pork for dinner for me and my wife last night... I ate all of my sandwich and more than half of hers. Dang it.

Good thing i dont wanna be a physique competitor cause my wife is pregnant and keeps coming home with unhealthy food. And i cant stop myself from eating everything in sight.
lmao- I hear that. oh man I need a nap right now. dam legs hurt and im full. did you mention pulled pork :beerchug:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah this is going to be a wild 4 weeks folks, I did not go easy on him :) Not that anybody would think that of me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;KJ0bG_7L3Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw&list=RDKJ0bG_7L3Sw[/video]

WAF

WAF

Awards
[video=youtube;KJ0bG_7L3Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw&list=RDKJ0bG_7L3Sw[/video]
Old school at it's finest bro, Pantera, Austrian Death Machine, Five Finger Death Punch, Lamb of God, Sepultura, Slipknot are some of my fav's when working out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Slip- is when I want to just walk out- cause if your 555, then Im 666 and Im HATED

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So there comes a point when your in the gym when you stare at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "WTF am i doing?" I think its safe to say that most of you have asked yourself the same question. If you havent, my friend you have not pushed yourself to the limit. At that crucial part in your life you have a choice
A- Dig down deep and go for it
B-Stop and walk out

Most obvious answer that people will choose is option A, until you are in that moment. That is the moment that you know you have pushed yourself to the limit. The moment that will either break you or truly make a man out of you. There were times in my past years ago, that yes I have walked away however a day later (I remember this like it was yesterday) I swore to myself that I would never give into the path of giving up.

It has been a long time since I had that feeling and today I relived that moment from years ago. My normal workouts are start with large compound exercises, increase the wgts as I do more sets and move on and the smaller muscle groups I usually finish up with. Today was the complete opposite of my normal gym routine.

I keep the wgts low and if you have an ego when walking into the gym and using this program or DreamWeaver 's ,you my friend will be answering that question by the third set and will choose option B. I promise you! The extra reps, sets and drop sets while going to failure I have to say this was a great workout.

By the time I got to Military Press, my delts felt like they were going to explode. On the last set of MP with the slow rep movement, 40 lbs felt like 400! Doing my second set of side lat is when I asked myself that question. Sweat was pouring out of me (sweat int he eyes sucks) and I sent a message to WAF and his reply- "your killing it" That reply unknown to him helped give me that push. You honestly could not have timed it better. I wouldnt have quit but it just gave more motivation to finish this. It is hard to do when your going solo.

Shoulders- by WAF the wgt on this was low- only high amount i went on was MP- 225. Honestly after that it didnt matter if I picked up a 25 or 30lb db, it felt like 150- lol Great routine bro and I appreciate it.

Seated bent over fly's-5sets 1dropset focus on reps and very lil rest time
Seated military press-5sets 1 dropset either DBs or smith machine last set ie drop set normal rep speed up very slow negatives.
Side lateral- 3sets 1 drop
Front raises-3sets 1 drop
One super set of Sides then front raises go till absolute failure
Upright rows Db's or Barbell-4sets If using barbell hand position is crucial i perfer DB's as i can control the angles better and feel it more.
Personally i wouldn't do any Shrugs or just do one set moderate weight and failure your traps are going to be stimualed alot the upright rows.
Standing barbell press light light weight like just use the bar and do mtut on it. Muscle time under tension. Extreme slow up extreme slow down youll be laughing at this point with pump and pain.

Save your shrugs until back day it might sound odd but just try it out the pump is insane as blood is already there for the back movements."

I finished up with wrist curls-
behind the back w/ barbell
Rev -false grip curls- for the forearm- off the knees and used curl bar- ss with wrist curls
Rev curls with barbell.

So needless to say, everything from my hands up is shot - lol

till tomorrow

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wasn't tagged, but I'm in sir

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wasn't tagged, but I'm in sir
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 8.56.10 PM.png

Driven2lift wow, that is my bad man- need to take a lesson from Santa and check my list twice

thank you for following along

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haha no problem man,
How often are you incorporating wrist curls?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Haha no problem man,
How often are you incorporating wrist curls?
min twice a week- has really helped me when doing false grip tris, cable pulls, floor t bar etc.

i always start every excercise - expect barbell curls- with a false grip. when i feel the ending reps coming, i flip the thumb and get at least another 6

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shoulders- by WAF the wgt on this was low- only high amount i went on was MP- 225. Honestly after that it didnt matter if I picked up a 25 or 30lb db, it felt like 150- lol Great routine bro and I appreciate it.

Seated bent over fly's-5sets 1dropset focus on reps and very lil rest time
Seated military press-5sets 1 dropset either DBs or smith machine last set ie drop set normal rep speed up very slow negatives.
Side lateral- 3sets 1 drop
Front raises-3sets 1 drop
One super set of Sides then front raises go till absolute failure
Upright rows Db's or Barbell-4sets If using barbell hand position is crucial i perfer DB's as i can control the angles better and feel it more.
Personally i wouldn't do any Shrugs or just do one set moderate weight and failure your traps are going to be stimualed alot the upright rows.
Standing barbell press light light weight like just use the bar and do mtut on it. Muscle time under tension. Extreme slow up extreme slow down youll be laughing at this point with pump and pain.

Save your shrugs until back day it might sound odd but just try it out the pump is insane as blood is already there for the back movements."

I finished up with wrist curls-
behind the back w/ barbell
Rev -false grip curls- for the forearm- off the knees and used curl bar- ss with wrist curls
Rev curls with barbell.

So needless to say, everything from my hands up is shot - lol

till tomorrow
this looks so beyond epic. I must try it. I dont have a dedicated shoulder day but I might just make one to destroy myself ha. I always have trouble getting delts really pumped as im very trap dominant.