Rainbow Sherbert Pumps with HemaVO2 Max

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to the team at iForce for giving me the chance to run HemaVO2 Max. Hemavol was the first dedicated pump product I ever ran and really enjoyed that product.

Made my first venture into the tub yesterday with around 12 ounces of water. Rainbow Sherbert flavor is great as expected. It has a very sweet aftertaste and definitely reminded me of the ice cream flavor I was so fond of as a kid. Actually makes me want to go get some rainbow sherbert again! iForce might have the best flavoring in the business. Vanilla Mint Swirl is still my favorite protein flavor ever and tangerine compete I could drink for forever. First taste of Rainbow Sherbert and I'm in love!

I'll get a picture of the drink up this weekend for you guys to ogle at!

Yesterday was back. I'm doing a version of John Meadows Mountain Dog Training as well as double stimulation training (essentially training "heavy" on a bodypart followed by light pump work on the same bodypart the day after to facilitate recovery/results). I do some form of conditioning/finisher at the end of all workouts.

T-Bar row superset with Meadows rows
Band Pull-aparts superset with high pulls
DB pullover superset with face pull

Rowing machine for conditioning work.

Pump was awesome as expected. Two great pump ingredients with Potassium Nitrate and HydroMax. Focus was solid as well, maybe a bit better than I expected. I'm pretty "used" to the effects of choline as it shows up in many products I've used. Obviously this product will pair well with any stim based pre-workout and I may be giving that a whirl down the road.

I'll update frequently with thoughts/pictures/etc and let me know if you guys have any questions.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man thanks for the review

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol was def one of my first favorite pump pres. defintiely in for this, looking forward to your thoughts so i can get a figure on if i want this when my high volume stash runs out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it and I love the taste. I've more of a high volume or mesomorph type of guy though:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it and I love the taste. I've more of a high volume or mesomorph type of guy though:)
Both great products. Liking the new Hema formula though! I may do Meso+HemaV02 at some point I feel like spending 4 hours in the gym ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review. Phrases like, "a bit better then expected" are great to read

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great start to the log and looking forward to
The updates!

Already been through a whole tub of Rainbow Sherbet finish lie and love the flavor! Currently drinking Very Cherry Lime FINISH LINE and it's good but not better than RS.

I'll be cracking open my first tub of Hemavo2 Max this week!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great start. Subbed!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow bro!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome stuff man!!! Rainbow Sherbet is my top flavor of everything Iforce at the moment

IN on this one!!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick arm workout yesterday. I will have to snap some pumped pics.

Cross body hammer curls superset with triceps extensions
Preacher curl supersetted with close grip bench
Rest pause extended set of ez bar curls standing
Rest pause drop set triceps machine pushdowns

This thing is no joke in the pump department. Havent ran KNO3 in a long time and forgot how awesome it was.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stuff man!!! Rainbow Sherbet is my top flavor of everything Iforce at the moment

IN on this one!!!!!
Iforce is simply amazing at flavoring. I'd be hard pressed to name a better company when it comes to making flavors you just can't wait to taste.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
this has me all excited, wheres the best place to pick this up i wanna give it a go

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout today. Back felt fuller than it has in a long time! Flavor is so good.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be available through any of the vendors on AM
Yup, or the IFN website if you want it direct. Prices are actually pretty damn good. I'd look there first!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be available through any of the vendors on AM
Yup, or the IFN website if you want it direct. Prices are actually pretty damn good. I'd look there first!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet!..I'm in for the follow!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Killer workout today. Back felt fuller than it has in a long time! Flavor is so good.
Excellent. I have noticed that with the new stuff I get fuller faster than on the other formula of Hemavo2 Max.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this has me all excited, wheres the best place to pick this up i wanna give it a go
use code VAUGHN20 on iforcenutrition.com and get 20% off the listed price :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just buy the damn product!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Lol bought 2 n some protean

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Rainbow sherbet

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite of all the flavors! Good call!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any Max Out right now as I'm out. I can just say that I was crazy enough to do 3/4 Mesomorph and a scoop of this and had an amazing workout. Pump, focus, energy through the roof. I had to force myself to leave.

I definitely think with this type of product you have a lot of versatility. Depending on budget it can be used all the time by itself, once in a while when you want killer pumps, or added to a stim for more energy on top of what it provides.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol bought 2 n some protean
Sometimes I have dreams of iForce making Vanilla Mint Swirl again and in 4 or 5 lb quantities. That's normal right?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Sometimes I have dreams of iForce making Vanilla Mint Swirl again and in 4 or 5 lb quantities. That's normal right?
I have the same dream, haha. I loved that ish.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue I'm having a little trouble confirming my order. Got an email asking for credit information and am unable to respond back to any emails (keep getting message send failure to an invalid email address) any way you could look into this for me???

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue I'm having a little trouble confirming my order. Got an email asking for credit information and am unable to respond back to any emails (keep getting message send failure to an invalid email address) any way you could look into this for me???
where are you ordering from?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Iforce site

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
UPDATES?!?!?!?

How is the pump going?!?!?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATES?!?!?!?

How is the pump going?!?!?
It's crazy. Actually just finished my last phase of the program I was on and moving to a different one. I'll share the details later. Ordered another bottle in a different flavor just to compare the taste. I feel like I'm going to be cheating on Rainbow Sherbert.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy. Actually just finished my last phase of the program I was on and moving to a different one. I'll share the details later. Ordered another bottle in a different flavor just to compare the taste. I feel like I'm going to be cheating on Rainbow Sherbert.
this is awesome news.

It almost NEVER happens that a reformulation is better than the original, but IFN definitely succeeded with this one!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Juicy Watermelon on the way. I don't always run pump products, but this one is going to be tough for any of the competition to beat. And as usual the IFN flavoring is nuts.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Juicy Watermelon on the way. I don't always run pump products, but this one is going to be tough for any of the competition to beat. And as usual the IFN flavoring is nuts.
great choice with the watermelon. it is full fledged jolly rancher

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Watermelon is FANTASTIC. I had some last night and I am a Very Cherry Lime fan and I was like OMG I need this all the time

IFN flavor is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!

Glad to see you went and ordered up some more!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Back is pumped all the way. Stretch pulldowns, meadows rows, chest supported rows, J pulldowns, face pulls, and high rep band pull aparts. Felt absolutely amazing. Ran it today with nothing else.

Excited to try the Juicy W. No doubt in my mind it's going to be amazing. You guys could quite honestly just flavor a water drink mix with no BB ingredients and I could sip on many of the flavors all day long.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Haha we get told that all the time. Have to agree. Our flavor house is on point. You'll love the watermelon.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arms today and another great workout. Killer stuff!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much new to add to the ongoing thoughts. I've been running it solo often and every once in a while with a stim based pre on top. The focus aspect is a nice addition which makes it more than just a simple pump product.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I agree, I love the addition of the focus ingredients. It's a fantastic addition to an already stellar formula.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Not much new to add to the ongoing thoughts. I've been running it solo often and every once in a while with a stim based pre on top. The focus aspect is a nice addition which makes it more than just a simple pump product.
I know, I try telling that to a few people and they look at me like I am crazy.

It's a great all around product

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review:

Taste is subjective of course, but this definitely tastes like rainbow sherbert. It's delicious and mixes easily in a shaker bottle. Tub is small and easily fits in any cabinet or on top of refrigerator, etc. Iforce imo has the best flavoring around and rainbow sherbert did nothing to change my opinion.

As a pump product HemaVO2 max really shines. You've got a great dosage of ingredients that will deliver a solid pump from any training session. Pump was consistent and noticeable all throughout the use of the product. Most people stack pump products like this with other stim based pre's. I did this a few times and it was nice, although not needed. The product has a lot of versatility because iForce added some focus ingredients to the mix. Now you can run this as a standalone (most of my workouts were just HemaVO2max), you can run it with a stim based pre, or you can do a bit of both. I usually ran it with a stim based pre on leg days, but by no means is this a necessity.

iForce has been a consistent winner with the Hemavol line and this latest addition is the best one yet. I already ordered another tub and if you're looking for a pump and strength pre with a lot of versatility you should give it a shot.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Just bought the watermelon a couple days ago. I've literally never had pumps like this. Absolutely skin splitting. I'm also seeing veins just come out of nowhere. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app