(VERY DETAILED PCT/WORKOUT LOG) LET THE PCT BEGIN!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright fellow beasts i've been posting about my PCT from a 6 week LGD cycle using the best natural pct i could find. (clomid on hand in case, may run low dose clomid stacked with natty cycle)
Current Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175-177
BF%: 11-12% haven't checked in about 2 weeks my last reading was 11.2%

BLOODS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO ME LATER TODAY.

I will be posting pictures of Pre-Cycle bloods, Post cycle bloods, PCT bloods on the last day of my 8 week PCT and 4 weeks after my 8 week PCT
The Stack:
AlphaMax XT: 3 caps AM 3 caps PM
Test1fy Pro: 2 scoops(i capped them due to taste) 6 caps AM (1 scoop) 6 caps PM (1 scoop)
Testruction: 4 caps AM 4 caps PM
Forma Stanzol V3: 1 pump AM 1 pump afternoon 1 pump PM
Rebirth Natural Serm: 2 caps AM 2 caps PM

As you can see most of the things in the natty stack have pretty monstrous profiles and ill be doubling the recommended Rebirth Dosage

Everything will be run for 8 weeks total.

Now for the logging aspect, i'll be listing my best lifts from during the cycle and comparing this information to my current workouts.
Bench: 340 for 1 315 for 3 reps
Squat: 425 for 1 405 for 3
Deadlift: 515 for 1 505 for 2
Bentover row: 295 for 3
Floor Presses: 295 for 1
OHP: 235 for 1

Those are my current maxes/ 2 and 3 rep weights on most of the Compound lifts I do.
I understand these numbers aren't anything crazy, im just looking to keep most of the strength gains i've made.

Day 1 on PCT started today.
Dosed 2 caps Rebirth 3 caps Alphamax XT 1 Scoop worth of Test1fy Pro 4 caps Testruction 1 pump Forma Stanzol V3

Been feeling like complete **** since the end of cycle. My test prior to the cycle sat in the 970-990 range and completely TANKED. As expected though, my body does very well on compounds gains wise, however not so much hormonally.

My on cycle TT was in the 220's
Total T was shot
however estradiol PRL SHGB were all in check
Will be posting pictures of Baseline, On cycle 4 weeks in, and Post Cycle bloods when the post cycle bloods come in.

Will be getting post cycle blood results later today. My lipid profile came back substantially earlier as I was able to get that straight through my MD with my visit.

On Cycle lipids were-
HDL-11
LDL- 124

Post Cycle Lipids-
HDL- 64
LDL- 52

(This post cycle lipid count is about 2.5 weeks-3 weeks post cycle. Using tons of Omega 3's, Life Support by AI Nutrition along with 250 MG CoQ10. The reason for starting PCT so late is I received bunk Torem from RC company so finally thanks to the helpful people of AM got a good source for clomid both pharma and RC and managed to put together a solid Natty PCT)

Pretty obscene changes in lipids if you ask me, when i saw my on cycle lipids i almost had a heart attack worrying about a heart attack.
Blood Pressure in that post cycle check up was exactly 120/80 at the check up so thats solid.

First Day's workout:
Thursday is my accessory day of choice-
Chose to do Shoulders/Calves/Abs

I like this setup as I work the Upper, Core, and lower parts of my body in one session.
Only listing weight/reps for compound movements

Shoulders-
OHP- This tends to take up most of my workouts as my chest days are monday and I like to blast my shoulders and give them 3-4 days to rest.
Set 1- Warm up
135x12
Set 2-
165x8
Set 3-
185x6
Set 4-
205x4
Set 5-
165x6 was going for 8 but nearly failed going for a 7th rep and dropped weight
Set 6-
135x9 going for 10 spotter did most of rep 10 so don't count it

Continued on with
Barbell Lateral Raises for 4 sets
Teacups for 4 sets
Standing Calf raises 6 sets
Seat Calf raises 6 sets
Resistance Band side lunges for 4 gym walks
Seated rear-delts 6 sets

I make sure to get over 40 reps per workout as I like volume training.

All in all still have about 90-95% of my on cycle strength even 2.5 weeks off with no *REAL* PCT being conducted

Libido- Actually not terrible, definitely dont think about it as much still get hard and can manage to keep an erection for about an hour as long as there's some sort of stimulation. This could be do to my libido stack i have on days my girlfriend and I decide to get creative. Libido stack I use on active days consits of.

500mg 40% Icariin HGW extract
Extra gram of Maca 20:1 extrract (there's 3 gram of maca in OL Test1fy Pro)
I dose my second dose of Alphamax XT prior to picking my girlfriend up as I like the libido from 3,4 Divanyl from Urtica Dioca.
4000IU Nattokinase for blood flow
Fenugreek 250MG

Psyche: This is where I took the biggest hit after my cycle. The huge drop in test hit me hard, due to this ill be taking a few months off and evaluating if I want to continue my voyages in the AA world. The first week or 2 was really just about mental reassurance that its just my post cycle hormones messing with me im sure many people have experienced this. It's a lot better as time goes on so I assume my natural production has started getting to work but im nowhere near where i started.

Sleep: Also suffered a hit in the sleep department but just got some Growth Factor XT by SNS to throw into the stack along with a ZMA both of which have never failed me.

Also taking P5P and 1 Gram Vitex for prolactin as a safety precaution as i've read prolactin can greatly inhibit your ability to recover.

That's all for now, this is my first log so try to not to be too critical and tell me any suggestions you have on both training style and how to become a better logger.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you don't mind my asking what brand and source is the maca 20:1?