Quads and Icon 11 TD! {Sponsored}

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Expectations:
I hope to lean out a bit especially in my misection. I feel that I am already lean (VMO Veins, oblique striations) but still want to get just a bit leaner for myself. Losing a solid one or two % bf is what I am expecting from this product. Diet will be reverse dieting up a bit, until my carbs peak at 350g/day (currently at 200/250), so not that much longer.

Training:
I mainly train with RPE based training, focusing on the big three. Typically I will work up to a single or triple at an 8 or 9 then do two backoff sets of triples, followed by an accessory movement in the same fashion. Squat 4x/week, bench thrice, deadlift twice. 2 of the squat and one of the Bench is just an active recovery so nothing too crazy

Supplements in Addition:
CreMax Xt for my daily creatine, betaine, and glutamine needs. Typically take it in the morning with a scoop of Xtend.
Xtend just simple BCAA because I train fasted at 6AM daily

Start Pics:
See attached. Non-flattering pics with food in my stomach. Came home from classes and lunch at Pollo Tropical only to find this waiting for me and I could not wait to start lol

Attachments

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Initial Impressions:
I will be dosing 2mL once per day alternating between midsection and chest/shoulders. I might split it into 1/1 but I could not find a definitive answer on which would be better.
Smell is not bad at all. It's like aftershave.
Slight warming sensation, easily spreadable

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It's still a bit too early to tell the effects, but it does seem like my midsection is getting leaner. I have vinyl gloves that I've been using to apply 2mL to chest and abdomen, alternating each daily. The scent is very musky as mentioned earlier and I do like it.
Nothing much else to report back so far

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
also, starting a new training block tomorrow. Just had my maxes:
200Kg Squat
145Kg Bench
212.50Kg Dead

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
First official workout in the books after the maxout. Feeling lean on this stuff, and you can visually see small changes. Unfortunately they don't really show up well on a camera, but you can see it in person. Small changes day by day

Squat:
235 5x4 3sec eccentric with 2sec pause at sticking point, then 2sec concentric
work up to five @ RPE 8

Deadlift:
Sumo pulls working up to five @ RPE 8
backoffs at 365 for 2x5

Reverse-Hyper
90lb, 3xMax

I typically pull conventional so my coach is just having me try out sumo pulls, trying to recruit more glute activation for my squat

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday:
Prowler pushes for HIIT 10Mins

Today:
Bench 185 5x4 3sec eccentric with 2sec pause at sticking point, then 2sec concentric
follow up with 1x12@RPE8 and sets of 4 every 30s until RPE9.
Seated Rows 120lb 5x12
Pull Ups BW 4xMax
Dips BW 3xMax

Feeling looking, definitely feel a lot fuller than before. Been craving carbs like crazy though

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Going to drop down to 1.5mL for now as I feel 2mL is a bit overkill. I want to go lower until I stop seeing result maybe tapering towards the end.

Workout:
Squat working up to 360x5 @ RPE 8
315x12, then 315 3x4 every 30sec
Deadlift 255 w/ pause mid-shin then 2second eccentric/2sec concentric 5x3
Reverse Hyper 90lb 2xMax

PM
Prowler sled pushes

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will be following along...I am a big fan of 11-keto! I'm an even bigger fan of 11-keto in our carrier ;)

Some folks that may be interested in following along too
TGB1987, nostrum420, vujade, Daycrawler, sgtgreen, PHW

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will be following along...I am a big fan of 11-keto! I'm an even bigger fan of 11-keto in our carrier ;)

Some folks that may be interested in following along too
TGB1987, nostrum420, vujade, Daycrawler, sgtgreen, PHW
Oh, absolutely!

Subbed.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed.. thanks for the mention.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Hey Quads what are you running for PCT? And do you have any updated pics? I'm super interested in this as a nice mild run...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey Quads what are you running for PCT? And do you have any updated pics? I'm super interested in this as a nice mild run...
it's barely been a week so no real noticeable updates on pictures. PCT will be clomid at 25/25/25/25 with alphamax xt

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
I've been reading if kept at 1.5 - 2 ml for 6 weeks, an otc pct is more than enough.. Is this correct or is a serm actually necessary?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've been reading if kept at 1.5 - 2 ml for 6 weeks, an otc pct is more than enough.. Is this correct or is a serm actually necessary?
i don't know enough about 11-kt to say that an otc is enough for certain. I'd rather not risk anything and already have it on hand so I, personally, will be taking it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i don't know enough about 11-kt to say that an otc is enough for certain. I'd rather not risk anything and already have it on hand so I, personally, will be taking it
Better SERM than sorry

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Yea I hear ya.. I only asked because Patrick Arnold, who I believe brought it to the market a couple of years back, had mentioned it'd hardly be suppressive at those dosages and time frame, making an otc pct more than sufficient and easier on the body. I think coop said the same, could be wrong tho.. Either way, best of luck with the run!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I hear ya.. I only asked because Patrick Arnold, who I believe brought it to the market a couple of years back, had mentioned it'd hardly be suppressive at those dosages and time frame, making an otc pct more than sufficient and easier on the body. I think coop said the same, could be wrong tho.. Either way, best of luck with the run!
No, you're right. People used to do the 7-11 run all the time. 11-KT followed up with 7-Keto-DHEA as a PCT. But why use a line and reel when you can throw a grenade into the lake?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yeah i read up on it a bit and saw the same things. I just don't want to risk not recovering or anything. Also PA recommended applying the spray directly onto your genitals... so there's that too.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday:
Prowler HIIT 15mins

Today:
Squat up to 350x3 @ RPE 8. Not sure what happened, just accumulated fatigue from all the sumo stuff I'm assuming
Squat 245x15,3,3,4,5 with 3s eccentric/3s concentric
Sumo Pulls up to 385x3@RPE8
Glute Ham Raise(GHR) 50lb 3xMax

Overall feeling good. This weekend the diet went off track due to some partying but diet is in check now and everything is going back to where it should be!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Workout:
Bench up to 275x3 @ 8
185xAMRAP, then as many sets as needed to hit 30reps. 3sec concentric 2sec eccentric
DB Bench work up to 80x10 @ 8, then 4reps every 30sec until RPE 9
PullUps 3xMax

Thoughts:
officially ran out of first bottle. Second bottle is being run at a slightly lower dosage (1.5ml vs 2ml). Feeling good and lean so far. I believe I am a little leaner than the start based off the mirror

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late, but subbed.

Who's your coach (if you don't mind me asking)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Late, but subbed.

Who's your coach (if you don't mind me asking)
it's one of my friends getting his DPT currently. Not a famous or known coach and pretty much only deals with school friends

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's one of my friends getting his DPT currently. Not a famous or known coach and pretty much only deals with school friends
Right on. Still subbed for the progress!

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd!

I bought 3 bottles from Nutriverse myself and looking forward to the cycle. One thing that is bugging me about this brand is the lack of full knowledge they mention on their website or bottles. It is almost like they are avoiding telling customers the mg per serving (slightly important for us to know). Why is there not a full profile on their webpage and why is mg per ml not on the bottle.... Weird. Like I said, I bought some anyway but thought I would mention my thoughts. I did look around on the web for 20 mins and finally found the 85mg per ml. Looking fw: to OL's version as well.

Good luck on the cycle, bud! I am behind you by a few weeks and will be following.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a new company. I think they're still hammering out some of the finer points of their business but they are definitely committed to producing a quality product.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Right on- definitely not challenging their quality or being legit. But, having info on their website and bottles should be obvious. Its like a protein supplement not mentioning grams of protein per serving.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right on- definitely not challenging their quality or being legit. But, having info on their website and bottles should be obvious. Its like a protein supplement not mentioning grams of protein per serving.
not to hijack this thread, but I have a little experience here.

We have never included this information with our TD's either. As cosmetics (These are considered cosmetics, not supplements), it is in the companies best interest not to list dosages. Often enough, companies are willing to divulge this information when asked, but listing this information on the product or in the product description is ill advised.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack this thread, but I have a little experience here.

We have never included this information with our TD's either. As cosmetics (These are considered cosmetics, not supplements), it is in the companies best interest not to list dosages. Often enough, companies are willing to divulge this information when asked, but listing this information on the product or in the product description is ill advised.
I also, do not want to hijack Quads_of_Stee log... Sorry Quads, I will move my questions to another thread moving forward and allow you to carry on with your log. :)

Thanks IL. While I understand a company not wanting to go down the slippery slope of recommending doses, it don't understand why the mg per ml or mg per bottle would not be part of the description. I would think you would be less liable going that route instead of saying 1-2ml daily. I could be 100% wrong.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I freaking hate thursdays
Workout:
Rest Pause Squats : 325x11, 30s rest, 325x4, 30s rest, 325x4
Conventional DL up to 405x3 @ RPE 8
Sumo DL 315 5x5

PM
Prower 20min HIIT

Ended up eating a bit more for dinner than expected. I got some fiber one lemon bars and those suckers are just too delicious!! Ended up at 3250 clals for the day and ~50carbs more than I usually eat

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Those rest pause squats sound brutal!
They definitely are! It definitely helps build up work capacity, and I am doing a volume washout currently.
I feel so bad for going over the diet but these high reps just get to me. I do feel leaner than I was two weeks ago!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday workout
Rest-Pause Bench: up to 185 x 11 @ RPE 8, then sets of 4 every 30s until failure, then 180 again for 11

Standing OHP 135 5x5
BB Row 155 5x12

Today
Squat 385 8x1 EMOM(every minute on the minute)
Sumo Block Pulls 435x1 @ RPE 8, 380 4x5
Core work

Thoguhts
So I am not as lean as when I started, that's for sure but I also did weigh 192 today at the start of my workout. Waist is same size, and I don't feel like I've gained 10lb. My reverse dieting has me back at 350/375g carbs so I'm thinking half of that is glycogen as carbs increased by 100g, which means 400g extra water in me

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Workout:
Starting up the volume block right now. From the looks of it my next max out / peak will not be until august.
Squats working up to 350x5 @ RPE 8, 315 2x5 for backoff work
Sumo Deads 315 4x6 @ RPE 8, this volume killed me, not the weight. Still working on form and opening up my hips better
Front Squats 3x12

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Initial Impressions:
I will be dosing 2mL once per day alternating between midsection and chest/shoulders. I might split it into 1/1 but I could not find a definitive answer on which would be better.
Smell is not bad at all. It's like aftershave.
Slight warming sensation, easily spreadable
Quads- I started my 11-KT on Sunday and I am also dosing 2ml. Have you experienced any night sweats? I have woken up drenched two nights in a row. I guess it proves that it is doing something!

Keep kicking ass on your cycle!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Quads- I started my 11-KT on Sunday and I am also dosing 2ml. Have you experienced any night sweats? I have woken up drenched two nights in a row. I guess it proves that it is doing something!

Keep kicking ass on your cycle!
a couple of times here and there, not a lot. After going to 1.5mL it's just being warm at night without the sweats

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday:
Bench working up to 245x6 @ RPE 8, then 225 3x6 Backoff
DB Incline Press 55 4x12
PullUps 3x10

Prowler Hiit

Today
Rows 80lb 3x12
High Rows 115 3x10
PullUps 2x6
Dips BW+70lb 3x5, bw 2x10
Lateral Raises 27.5 3x10
HyperExtensions 50lb 3x12

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates, got a bit busy
Workout 4/27
Rest
HIIT rower

Workout 4/28
Squat up to 365 triple @ RPE 8
Sumo Block Pulls (1") Up to 445 single @ rpe 8
Backoff with 425 triple @ RPE 8.5

Workout 4/29
Bench up to 275 single @ RPE 8
Wide grip pause backoffs up to 245 triple @ RPE 8 then 225 3x4
Push press 185 3x5 then 155 2x5
Core work

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today:
prower HIIT no weight 20mins

Thoughts:
Feeling a lot leaner than usual as my diet has been in check lately. Not a super crazy transformation but enough to where you can start seeing it visually

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today:
prower HIIT no weight 20mins

Thoughts:
Feeling a lot leaner than usual as my diet has been in check lately. Not a super crazy transformation but enough to where you can start seeing it visually

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Weight : 190

Workout
forgot my ironworks so I had switch to bench and am doing my squat day tomorrow
Bench up to 255x5 @ RPE 8, drop to 225 3x5
Incline DB 80 5x6
Dips + 70lb 3x7
Rows 185 4x8

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Weight : 190

Workout
forgot my ironworks so I had switch to bench and am doing my squat day tomorrow
Bench up to 255x5 @ RPE 8, drop to 225 3x5
Incline DB 80 5x6
Dips + 70lb 3x7
Rows 185 4x8
Other than the weight, what changes (if any) have you noticed? I am on day 9 and I am noticing upper body fat reduction.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Other than the weight, what changes (if any) have you noticed? I am on day 9 and I am noticing upper body fat reduction.
slight body fat reduction. Nothing out of the ordinary just smaller mild things like being able to eat more but still lose fat

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
absolutely killed it today even though I only got 3hours of sleep!

Workout;
Rower 5000meters (20mins)
Squat up to 340x5 @ RPE 8, 315 2x5 backoff
Sumo Deads off floor working up to 405x5 @ RPE 8
Safety Squat Bar 3s Paused Squats working up to 300 for a single, then 250x4 @ RPE 8. Backoff of 225 2x4

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
still here, still using the product! My parents are moving to california real soon so I haven't been able to get onto the forums too much.
Overall I would say this is my last couple of days before running out and so far I have noticed an increase in weight while staying just as lean, if not leaner than when I started. What I really notice is the loss of fat around my lower abdomen / the pouch. It's the place I wanted to lose fat from.
Last note is that I have been in a surplus, so fat loss in a surplus is amazing! More updates for this final week incoming on monday

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
still here, still using the product! My parents are moving to california real soon so I haven't been able to get onto the forums too much.
Overall I would say this is my last couple of days before running out and so far I have noticed an increase in weight while staying just as lean, if not leaner than when I started. What I really notice is the loss of fat around my lower abdomen / the pouch. It's the place I wanted to lose fat from.
Last note is that I have been in a surplus, so fat loss in a surplus is amazing! More updates for this final week incoming on monday
Awesome log man!

Have you noticed any sides with this so far like acne ect? ...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Awesome log man!

Have you noticed any sides with this so far like acne ect? ...
very slight increase in acne and that's about it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looks like just two or three more days left. Finally got in a workout after taking off sat/sun/mon due to graduation and mothers day.

Workout
Squat up to 365x3 @ RPE 8
Sumo block pulls 405 4x4
Pause squats w/ flat sole shoes 245 3x5

Thoughts
felt thick and vascular after these past couple of days. After graduation and mothers day I do regret eating cake, but at the same time it was with my Mom and family, mainly for them (some can see this as an excuse). Slight visible fat gain / bloat from eating over my calories by about 1k for those two days. Cals today were 4000, which is 500more than usual and I ate two extra bananas (my toes were cramping while biking lol)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Workout:
Bench up to 255x5 @ 8, 225 3x5 backoffs
DB Incline Bench 75 4x12
Pendlay Row 165 4x12
Dips 3x20 BW
Face Pulls 50lb 3x20