Misfit28 gets PUMPED with the new HEMAVO2 MAX

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to try out the newest formula of IFN's HEMAVO2 MAX.

I just got the bottle yesterday, and will be giving it a go a bit later today for an impromptu arms workout :)

Here's the beast, in my requested flavor (Candy Green Apple):

HEMAVO2 MAX.jpg

I mixed it with a little over 10 ounces of water, i like things to be tart :)

Mixed HEMAVO2 MAX.jpg

It tastes AWESOME! I LOVE Sour Apple flavors, and this one NAILS it!

I'll report on the effects after I get back from the gym!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the epic pump ride

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st Review:

Flavor: Excellent!

As I said before, this stuff tastes amazing to me. I actually might use even less water for my next workout, to get more tartness :D

It tastes just like a sour green jolly rancher, with a hint of extra sweetness. It certainly is an aptly described flavor.

Effects:

I am currently running Sup3r Epi, and had two caps preworkout with a fish oil cap for absorption, but no caffeine except for a cup of coffee earlier in the day. I've been keeping stims lower lately.

I dosed about 30 minutes before I started.

I had intended to do Deadlifts today, but decided to do arms and back instead.

I started with:

5 X 10 One Arm DB Rows @ 50#

These were really light, but I was able to get an explosive contraction and short rest periods. Haven't done them in a while, so started light, maybe a little too light.

After that, I hit Biceps with hammer curls only using 20#, doing < 60 seconds rest. I did 5 X 10.

My forearms were super pumped at this point, and the vascularity was awesome. I'm still higher BF% than I really want right now, but my forearms show my vascularity very well. Today it was even more than normal. I did do some very forearm intensive exercises too. I'm interested to see how it is on less forearm intense days.

After that, I decided to hit Triceps. I did Rope Pulldowns at about 70# for:

1 X 20
1 X 15
1 X 12
1 X 10

I started having to drop the reps, as the pump and burn was too much. These were short rests too.

Afterwards I did one set of 25 Face Pulls, and a set of 40 on a Tricep machine.

I must say that the pump was very impressive, and the focus I had with no other stims was good as well. Endurance was about normal.

I'm interested to see how this performs stacked with a scoop of Max Out, but not sure how well the Rainbow Sherbet would mix with this flavor, LOL. What the hell, I'm going to try it anyway!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! I knew the pumps would be fantastic, but getting to see people enjoy the focus/concentration from the choline + sceletium is really exciting for me.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome! I knew the pumps would be fantastic, but getting to see people enjoy the focus/concentration from the choline + sceletium is really exciting for me.
Yes, absolutely. I was very impressed, actually. Probably the first time in a while I've done a workout without any caffeine right before. I was very focused the entire workout, and it seems to be sticking with me even after.

Makes sense, I love choline for that reason.

I'll also note that I experienced no GI issues with the huge dose of Glycerol :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, absolutely. I was very impressed, actually. Probably the first time in a while I've done a workout without any caffeine right before. I was very focused the entire workout, and it seems to be sticking with me even after.

Makes sense, I love choline for that reason.

I'll also note that I experienced no GI issues with the huge dose of Glycerol :)
getting 3g of Hydromax to stir halfway decent is so hard. we jet mill every kg of material when it gets to us, otherwise itd be one gloopy mess haha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
getting 3g of Hydromax to stir halfway decent is so hard. we jet mill every kg of material when it gets to us, otherwise itd be one gloopy mess haha
I'm sure!

I still got some floaties, but not as much as I would expect from 3g of Glycerol!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great first review. No GI issues is a home run for me. I think the focus and pump make it more like a grand slam

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for da pumpz

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure!

I still got some floaties, but not as much as I would expect from 3g of Glycerol!
our first batch of samples didn't include the jet milling. It was basically like chewing the product instead of drinking it :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start bro!! Green apple is my favorite flavor!! Please please please at some point, instead of water, use cherry koolaid or anything cherry like the flavor packets.. Jolly Rancher makes those packets you add to water, at walmart. Anything cherry..

Make it a green apple cherry flavor and tell me what you think. I'm freakin addicted to it!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Excellent start! Of course Mike is happy that you love the green apple as much as he does :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome start bro!! Green apple is my favorite flavor!! Please please please at some point, instead of water, use cherry koolaid or anything cherry like the flavor packets.. Jolly Rancher makes those packets you add to water, at walmart. Anything cherry..

Make it a green apple cherry flavor and tell me what you think. I'm freakin addicted to it!
I'll have to try that!

Excellent start! Of course Mike is happy that you love the green apple as much as he does :)
Haha, it is rather excellent. And addictive!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mixed in a scoop of Max OUT, and it was an odd flavor. Not bad, but definitely different.

I hit Bench, High rep Klokov presses, lat pulldowns and some curls just because ;)

The pump was almost painful, but it was an intense workout.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent log you've started! Haven't had a chance to try candy green apple hemavo2 Max yet, that may be the next flavor I try!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yeah, that flavor combo doesn't seem like it would be the best, but at least you were able to try the 2 together.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
IN!!!!! Awesome pump time!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry not more updates here, I've had some things come up lately, and I haven't been able to get to the gym.

Hopefully soon!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry not more updates here, I've had some things come up lately, and I haven't been able to get to the gym.

Hopefully soon!
All good man, we understand life. Hope all is well, let us no if there is anything we can do for you :).

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hope everything is ok. Let us know when you get back at it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be hitting the gym tomorrow with a vengeance! :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Should be hitting the gym tomorrow with a vengeance! :)
I hope this means things have gotten less crazy for you. Have a great training session today.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news: I was able to get to the gym today.

Bad news: I was running late because I got up late from watching playoff hockey last night :( Because of that I left my HemaVO2 Max in the fridge! :( I even added 5 g Taurine to it last night after mixing it.

I guess the good news about that is I can compare the pump from no preworkout (only Trest) to lifting with it next Monday on the same routine :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Glad you are getting back to it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Whew, I'm toast after my workout today. Preworkout was 1 cap of Epi, 1 cap Tr3st, 1 scoop of HemaVO2 MAX, 5g Taurine.

Conventional Deadlifts:

140 X 5
185 X 5
210 X 5
230 X 5
260 X 5
315 x 3
295 X 5
295 X 5

I actually went a bit high on these to start, and dropped the weight to make sure I got my three sets in. Actually haven't hit Deads for a bit.

Flat Barbell Bench Press:

75 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 5
130 X 5
145 X 5
165 X 5
165 X 5
165 X 5
165 X 5
165 X 5

Curls

Hammer:

25 # X 2 X 20

DB:

20 # X 1 X 20

Fixed weight barbell:

30# X 2 X 20

These were painful at the end, LOL. Pump was insane. I'm sure it was part Tr3st, part HemaVO2 MAX, but either way it was nuts.

Hammer Strength Chest Supported Rows:

1 45lb plate each side:

5 X 20

I am totally wiped now, LOL. Still have some residual DOMS from Monday in my legs and my scapula.

The HemaVO2 MAX had me focused and pumped today, I felt an insane pump today during curls and rows. Very painful, LOL. I'm sure the Tr3st helped a bit, but I only had one cap PWO, along with the HemaVO2 and Taurine.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for pumping

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Da Pump is da cure!!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost scared to dose HemaVO2 MAX tomorrow, as I have a final set of 20 Squats, as well as a stupidly high volume of OHP (warmups, then 10 sets of 5 @ 105). My legs and shoulders might explode, LOL.

I also have chins (5 X 5), 100 reps of Face Pulls/Pull aparts and 100 reps of Shrugs.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost scared to dose HemaVO2 MAX tomorrow, as I have a final set of 20 Squats, as well as a stupidly high volume of OHP (warmups, then 10 sets of 5 @ 105). My legs and shoulders might explode, LOL.

I also have chins (5 X 5), 100 reps of Face Pulls/Pull aparts and 100 reps of Shrugs.
I definitely will be uncomfortable, but will have a great feeling afterwards! Quads of the gods! :D

compan

compan

Awards

The pump is going to be REAL.

Going to be hitting back today myself high volume. Love a good pump on back day.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hemavol on leg day is always a fun time. Looking forward to your next post.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I somehow forgot to post in here on Friday!

Friday, as I mentioned, I finished the workout I posted before:

Warm-up Squats followed by a 20 rep finishing set

Warm-up OHP then 10 X 5 at 105

I was supposed to do chins (weighted) 5 X 5, but did heavy Lat Pulldowns instead

100 reps of Face Pulls

100 reps of Trap Bar Shrugs with 135

Pump wasn't as crazy as I expected on Legs, kinda odd. I had great focus, though!

I did have a lot of fullness in my shoulder girdle and traps, a feel good kinda pump :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I somehow forgot to post in here on Friday!

Friday, as I mentioned, I finished the workout I posted before:

Warm-up Squats followed by a 20 rep finishing set

Warm-up OHP then 10 X 5 at 105

I was supposed to do chins (weighted) 5 X 5, but did heavy Lat Pulldowns instead

100 reps of Face Pulls

100 reps of Trap Bar Shrugs with 135

Pump wasn't as crazy as I expected on Legs, kinda odd. I had great focus, though!

I did have a lot of fullness in my shoulder girdle and traps, a feel good kinda pump :)

Yeah PUMP!!!!! Glad to see it is still going well and you are still getting pumped

I have noticed that I get fuller FASTER when I am taking Hemavo vs not taking it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit Squats today, but my knees starting aching a bit,decided to play it safe. Stopped at two sets of only 155 for 5, with two reps after. Just getting used to Squats again, didn't want to push it just yet.

Afterwards I hit OHP, and my shoulders literally HURT afterwards from the pump for a good hour, LOL. PWO I dosed one scoop of HEMAVO2 MAX and 1 scoop of Max Out. I also had two caps of Tr3st PWO, which may have added to the pump and the ensuing discomfort, LOL.

I hit my warmups, up to 125 for 5 reps, then hit my AMRAP set for 95 lbs. I got 16 reps until the pump kept me from hitting more, LOL.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I hit Squats today, but my knees starting aching a bit,decided to play it safe. Stopped at two sets of only 155 for 5, with two reps after. Just getting used to Squats again, didn't want to push it just yet.

Afterwards I hit OHP, and my shoulders literally HURT afterwards from the pump for a good hour, LOL. PWO I dosed one scoop of HEMAVO2 MAX and 1 scoop of Max Out. I also had two caps of Tr3st PWO, which may have added to the pump and the ensuing discomfort, LOL.

I hit my warmups, up to 125 for 5 reps, then hit my AMRAP set for 95 lbs. I got 16 reps until the pump kept me from hitting more, LOL.

Yeah I am not the biggest fan of Hemavo on leg days because sometimes the pump just get unbearable.

Glad to see you took it easy and listened to your body, knee pain is no joke. I have it as well

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
So many pumps. This is awesome!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today, unfortunately. I was all set, but had a flat tire, then meetings all day :(

I'm going to try for tomorrow!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No workout today, unfortunately. I was all set, but had a flat tire, then meetings all day :(

That's sucks man....life gets in the way sometimes, and s*** happens unfortunately.

Looking to see tomorrow's workout!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Life, huh. Sucks sometimes. Sorry about your flat tire!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Damn brother sorry to hear that. Ive had that happen as well, leaving work and BOOM flat tire. Had to wait at Walmart for 3 hrs why they found me a new tire

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today, the pump was insane :). Deets later!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
So... I somehow missed this log..

What's up! :) I need to get in on the new formula more nitrates.. more GMS.. yes please :D

Hopefully today is better <3

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... I somehow missed this log..

What's up! :) I need to get in on the new formula more nitrates.. more GMS.. yes please :D

Hopefully today is better <3
Thanks, brother! Feeling a bit better today :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew! I threw in a quick workout a few minutes ago. I didn't hit Squats, as my Achilles are bothering me, but I hit OHP and Rear Delts. Strength is coming on nicely :) Pump was literally agonizing on my Rear Delt Destroyer Sets!

Standing Barbell OHP:

60 X 5
75 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 5
125 X 5
140 X 5
110 X 12 (AMRAP set)

Rear Delt Destroyers:

30 X 60 (Hang and Swing)
15 X 30 (Hang and Swing)
7.5 X 10 (full ROM)

These were painful! My left shoulder in particular is so pumped it hurts, LOL. It's not an injury, just so full of blood!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Bet them rear delts were poppin'!

What are rear delt destroyers?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, quick update:

The Tr3st and Epistane have gotten my pump levels to insane heights, even without HemaVO2 MAX, LOL. I am literally in pain from the pumps, especially in my upper traps and delts. I still really enjoy the level of focus it gives me, though, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

I still need to try the cherry addition to the Green Apple, as Mike recommended :)

Hitting a workout here in a minute, these last two weeks have been nuts with family issues.