Ms_Mac's Cutting the Chub with EvoMuse KetoInduce and Defuse

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
First off a big thanks to Matt at EvoMuse for choosing me as one of the loggers for these supplements. I am a huge fan of EvoMuse products and I am super excited to get going on this. I have had Defuse in the past - used for huge cheats\Xmas\Holidays and I loved it. Can't wait to see how it works with KI. I have not rec'd my goodies yet, but hoping they will arrive this afternoon or tomorrow. Just wanted to get this log up and running.

I am just coming off of a maintenance phase and today is Day 1 of "embrace the suck and melt the chub":) Calories will be at 1800 to start with 150 grams of protein. Fats and carbs typically fall wherever. I love my carbs though so I don't go out of my way to avoid them.;) My biggest carb meal is pre bed so really excited to see what KI does.

Training schedule:

Sun - Cardio
Mon - Back
Tues - Chest
Wed - Shoulders and cardio
Thurs - Legs
Fri - Arms
Sat - Rest

I may add in more cardio as needed.

I train first thing in the morning on an empty stomach - just a big cuppa joe....first meal of the day is around 11 am, then 3, 6 and 930-10. I am a night owl so its usually 1 am before going to bed. Up at 7 am.....6 hours of sleep is a good night..

I will be taking 1 dose of Defuse with my first meal and my last meal. KI 2 hours after my last meal.

Other supps include:

DHEA
Vit C
Vit D
Calcium
Vit E
Replenix
Biotin
Apple Cider Vinegar.

Starting weight - 136lbs

Starting pics:

Lets do it!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this!

Starting pics are already great, so excited to see what the next 30 days has in store!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Mon April 4th 2016

In for this!

Starting pics are already great, so excited to see what the next 30 days has in store!

Thanks everyone....my stuff didn't come today though.:( Hopefully tomorrow! Anyway here is how today's back workout went:

Rack Deads - 6*1 - 195lbs
Pulldowns - 6*6,6,5,4,4,4 - 90lbs
Machine 1 arm rows - 6*8,8,8,8,6,6 - 55lbs
Reverse Pulldown - 3*10 - 70lbs
Cable Row - 2*12,8 - 70lbs, 1*10 - 60lbs (elbow was starting to fight back here...had to lighten the weight to finish)
HyperExt - 3*12

I also planned to do light bbb rows after cable rows but the elbow was just too bad at that point. Figured I had better not push any more.

Took 58 min to complete this workout.

Eats:

Meal 1 - post w\o
oats, egg whites, raspberries and yogurt

Meal 2
Mission 1 Protein Bar - Cookies and Cream

Meal 3
Cod fish, ww spaghetti noodles topped with 1 tsp butter and 1\2 oz cheddar, and a big ole salad

Meal 4 - pre bed - This is my fav meal ever. I look forward to this sludge bowl every single night.
Protein powder, 1% cottage cheese, cheerios, pb and an apple

The type of cereal varies and the fruit varies but the base is always pp and either cottage cheese or greek yogurt. YUMMMM!

Cals = 1726
Fat = 52
Carbs = 191 (fibre 49)
Pro = 153

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the detail!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Tues April 5th 2016

Love the detail!
LOL!! I thought it was might be too much crap.;)

My stuff still didn't come:( Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Today's chest workout:

Bench - 6*1 - 125lbs (thought I was gonna have to dump the bar on that last set, but I powered it up.:)
Machine Bench Single Side - 6*5 - 60lbs each side
DB Incline (neutral grip) - 6*10,10,10,10,8,8 - 40lbs
Incline Bench - 1*6 - 90lbs, 2*8 - 85lbs
DB Bench (neutral grip) - 3*12,12,10 - 35lbs

Planned on doing decline presses and flies but backed off when my elbow had had enough. Went to my 1st physio appt today so hopefully I can get this damn thing healed up quick..

Eats:

M1 - Post w\o
Cream of Wheat, egg whites, frozen raspberries and yogurt

M2
Mission 1 Protein Bar

M3
Homemade fish tacos topped with avocado, cheddar and greek yogurt
Big salad

M4 - My fav sludge bowl
pp, cottage cheese, cocoa, oats, pb and a banana

Cals = 1759
Fat = 51
Carbs = 201 (fibre 57)
Pro = 150

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope the elbow heals up quickly for ya.

I've got a brachial plexus injury that's got me unable to press worth a crap from the left side. It screws up OHP's and bench all around, but I was able to isolate it when I was doing solo work and had zero issues with my right arm. Ugh.

CJNator

Awards
The more info the better and yea same here, I hope your ellbow heals up! Maybe 2-3 days off or with just cardio, legs, and anti inflammatories will help while staying active.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Hope the elbow heals up quickly for ya.

I've got a brachial plexus injury that's got me unable to press worth a crap from the left side. It screws up OHP's and bench all around, but I was able to isolate it when I was doing solo work and had zero issues with my right arm. Ugh.
Sometimes I wonder if the cardio bunnies have it right. :eek: Don't see them ever getting these niggly injuires!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
The more info the better and yea same here, I hope your ellbow heals up! Maybe 2-3 days off or with just cardio, legs, and anti inflammatories will help while staying active.
I may have to go that route if it doesn't heal soon. Physio twice a week for the next couple of weeks hopefully should take care of it.

GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY?????

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PICS!

CJNator

Awards
I may have to go that route if it doesn't heal soon. Physio twice a week for the next couple of weeks hopefully should take care of it.

GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY?????
LEGZ! Also maybe PES Genoflex too :) can help!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Wed April 6th 2016 - DAY 1:)

Yippee!!! My stuff came later in the day so I didn't get to take a Defuse cap before my first meal. I just took one though and I will eat my last meal in about 20 min....then KI around 11 pm....

Today was cardio and shoulders day:

Cardio - 30 min on the stepmill ...followed by:

OHP - 4*4,4,4,3 - 65lbs
Bradford Press - 4*6,6,6,5 - 45lbs
Heavy Partials - 4*10,10,8,6 - 20lbs
Plate Raise - 4*10,10,10,8 - 25lbs
One Arm Press - 1*8 - 27.5lbs, 1*10 - 25lbs, 1*10 - 22.5lbs, 1*12 - 20lbs

And done....elbow really bothers me the most on shoulder day.:(

M1 - post w\o
Cream of Wheat, whites, yogurt, banana

M2
Mission 1 Protein Bar

M3
2 egg veggie omelette with 2 slices of avocado toast and 2 slices of back bacon

M4
pp, cottage cheese, cheerios, pb and banana

Cals = 1780
fat = 56
carbs = 187 (41 fibre)
pro = 153

Will report back tomorrow after my KI dose.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Just mixed up my first dose of KI....mixed a heaping scoop in 8 oz of water and shook it up in the blender bottle. Mixed instantly, a bit foamy but that quickly settled. The taste - NASTY!! That is terrible! Tasted like a combo of salt and soap.:eek:

CJNator

Awards
Yea the taste isn't fun, best thing IMO to split the dose into two different drinks so it isn't that strong.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing is almost everyone else has said they enjoy it :)

I don't love it, but it's not even remotely close to the worst I've had.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Yea the taste isn't fun, best thing IMO to split the dose into two different drinks so it isn't that strong.

I was thinking the exact opposite for tonight - mix in a shot glass with just a bit of water, plug my nose and down the hatch.:eek: LOL

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Funny thing is almost everyone else has said they enjoy it :)

I don't love it, but it's not even remotely close to the worst I've had.
I know - all the loggers for the most part have said its pretty good......Nope, not the worst stuff I have had buts its pretty high up on the list....ICK~

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thurs April 7th 2016 - Day 2

So some observations from last nights dose of KI\Defuse:

-KI is NASTY!!!!
-slight foaming when mixed but quickly subsided - mixed easily, no grit
-I did not have to get up to pee in the night as some have noted.
-slept ok - I don't sleep well as a rule. This did not change last night. Slept like normal (waking up periodically through the night. Don't ever really get a good night sleep.
-no real bloating upon waking for the day
-had a great workout - felt super strong and lots of energy
-had a slight headache most of the day. Felt like a caffeine withdrawal headache....but I had my caffeine. Not sure this is even remotely related but noting it anyway.
-took 1 cap of Defuse 20 min prior to my post w\o meal which is my first meal of the day. Nothing really to note.

Today's workout - LEGS!

Leg Press - 5*3,3,2,2,2 - 720lbs
Sumos - 5*1 - 185lbs
KB Goblet Squats - 4*10,8,8,8 - 50lbs
DB DL - 4*10 - 40lbs
Leg Ext - 3*12 - 50lbs
Seated Curl - 3*12,10,10 - 60lbs
Glute Machine - 3*15,12,12 - 90lbs
Calf Machine - 6*20 - 180lbs

M1 (Post w\o)
oats, whites, yogurt, banana

M2
Mission 1 Bar

M3
Big salad with 2 eggs, tuna, cheese and a ton of veggies
Apple

M4
pp, cc, oats, pb, banana

Cals - 1777
Fat - 56
Carbs - 186 (43 fibre)
Pro - 156

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Fri April 8th 2016 - Day 3

So that nagging headache has turned out to be some sort of flu\cold bug. I did not sleep at all last night due to chest congestion and coughing. When I got up this morning I felt like I had been run over by a bus.:( Got my son off to school, then off to the drugstore for some Buckleys and green tea and then went back to bed. Dozed off and on til about noon, then figured I had better get my ass in gear. My son and I are going out of town this afternoon for the weekend to see a bb show. Hope I can get this thing knocked out of me quick. So no workout today, and I just ate my first meal. I did my Defuse dose about 30 min prior, but not sure how the Buckleys will affect the "breaking the fast" rule?

KI dose from last night - still nasty but tolerable. LOL! I see everyone using ketostix - just wondering if that is a requirement?

CJNator

Awards
So that nagging headache has turned out to be some sort of flu\cold bug. I did not sleep at all last night due to chest congestion and coughing. When I got up this morning I felt like I had been run over by a bus.:( Got my son off to school, then off to the drugstore for some Buckleys and green tea and then went back to bed. Dozed off and on til about noon, then figured I had better get my ass in gear. My son and I are going out of town this afternoon for the weekend to see a bb show. Hope I can get this thing knocked out of me quick. So no workout today, and I just ate my first meal. I did my Defuse dose about 30 min prior, but not sure how the Buckleys will affect the "breaking the fast" rule?

KI dose from last night - still nasty but tolerable. LOL! I see everyone using ketostix - just wondering if that is a requirement?
I think it's only optional to see if KI is actually working and how good its working on them, I may get some to see myself.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sun April 10th 2016 - Day 5

Been pretty sick all weekend. Barely eating - my diet has consisted mostly of protein shakes and popsicles. Still taking the supplements. I am not noticing a whole heck of a lot, but that could be because I have been sick. I am not peeing all the time, not feeling any of this "mental clarity" that some of you speak of. I did not get a chance to weigh in Sat as I was out of town and no scale. I may weigh in tomorrow but considering I have barely managed 1000 cals the last couple of days it would not be accurate. Maybe I'll just stick to my reg Sat weigh in day. I think may have to pick up some ketosticks too ....you get them at a drugstore?

Hopefully this damn cold\flu bug leaves soon so I can get back to normal..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you shake it soon -- sucks.

And yeah, keto sticks can be found at any drugstore

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Hope you shake it soon -- sucks.

And yeah, keto sticks can be found at any drugstore
I went to the ER today - just could not tuff it out any longer. Anyway I left with an Rx for an antibiotic and cough medicine. I will be out of the gym for the better part of the week, probably. So now I am not sure whether I should continue with the supps or wait until the meds are done? Not sure if one would interfere with the other. My best guess is that I should prob discontinue them for now? Also I am not eating nearly enough to justify using Defuse. I took one cap this morning before my 1st meal....then I couldn't eat it, so it was wasted. Dsade, where are you, man? Anybody have any feedback for me?

CJNator

Awards
I went to the ER today - just could not tuff it out any longer. Anyway I left with an Rx for an antibiotic and cough medicine. I will be out of the gym for the better part of the week, probably. So now I am not sure whether I should continue with the supps or wait until the meds are done? Not sure if one would interfere with the other. My best guess is that I should prob discontinue them for now? Also I am not eating nearly enough to justify using Defuse. I took one cap this morning before my 1st meal....then I couldn't eat it, so it was wasted. Dsade, where are you, man? Anybody have any feedback for me?
I'd save it for after IMO. It will help you once you get back in the gym. Hope you get better soon!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't see where KI would interfere and would think its use would still be beneficial, but shelving both until you're back in the gym may be the best bet.

We'll see if dsade has any additional thoughts

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I can't see where KI would interfere and would think its use would still be beneficial, but shelving both until you're back in the gym may be the best bet.

We'll see if dsade has any additional thoughts
Thanks to you as well. I did not take any supps yesterday and I am not going to until the antibiotics are gone and\or my appetite picks up and it doesn't hurt to swallow food. Yesterday I managed a measly 625 cals.:eek: Today is not looking better. I just feel it is pointless to use these if diet is not where it should be. So my log will be on hold for the time being. I feel horrible about that....I feel like I agreed to something and I am not holding up my end of the bargain...grrr.:( But I will be back - just means I will be later than the rest of you finishing up my log..

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Starting to feel almost like myself again....:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
April 17th 2016 - Lets try this again Day 1

So I am back in action today - energy is not quite 100% but its time to get this done. I am behind a week and not feeling good about that. Still on antibiotics but done with the cough meds so I think its safe to resume my supps.

I did some cardio this morning - 5K WOG - wasn't pretty but I got it done. BTW wog = walk\jog. Completed 5K in 39 min.:

Meal 1 (post cardio)
1 defuse cap
oats, whites, blueberries, yogurt

Meal 2
Muscle Pharm Combat Bar

Meal 3
1 defuse cap
sirloin tip steak, baked potato, broccoli ad cauliflower, salad made with arugula, tomatoes and cheddar

Meal 4
pp, cottage cheese, pb

Dropping cals to 1650 so my nightly cereal in my sludge bowl has to go..:(

Cals = 1612
fat = 50
carbs = 141 (fibre 33)
pro = 163

Just getting ready to eat my last meal then around 11 I will take my KI. Anyone figures out how to make this taste not so nasty.:eek:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're feeling better!

CJNator

Awards
Glad your feeling better too! I usually split the dose so the taste isn't too strong if the product doesn't taste that good.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
April 18th 2016 Day 2

Glad your feeling better too! I usually split the dose so the taste isn't too strong if the product doesn't taste that good.
I may give that a shot tonight. My dose last night was every bit as bad as I remembered.:(

Got up this morning feeling good, not hungry at all, which I totally expected since I cut cals from that last meal. But all was good. Popped my dhea, and a coffee, got my little guy off to school and hit the gym for back training.

BB Row - 6*5 - 115lbs
Pulldowns - 6*6 - 80lbs
One arm machine row - 4*10 - 45lbs
Reverse Pulldowns - 3*10 - 70lbs
Cable Row - 3*12 - 60lbs
BB Row - 3*15 - 60lbs
HyperExt - 3*15

Not too bad for not working out in a week and a half.

After the gym I had to go for a routine bone density scan because about 8 years ago I was diagnosed with osteopenia....nothing too serious. I just had to up my calcium and vit d intake. So nothing too much to worry about. However the nurse measured me today at 5'4.5" tall.....WTF?? I am devastated! How do you shrink 2.5 "??? Now to be honest I can't remember the last time I was measured at 5'7" but for some reason that number has stuck with me all these years.....maybe I was never really that tall? IDK, but either way I am bummed.:(

Came home and popped a defuse while my breakfast was cooking:

M1
oats, whites, apple

M2
Combat protein bar

M3
defuse
steak and potato omelet filled with veggies and topped with cheddar
1 slice ww toast

M4
pp, cottage cheese, pb

Cals = 1652, fat = 49, carb = 157 (38 fibre), pro = 160

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
You could probably try mixing it with a flavored soda water, I just mix mine in as little water as I can and down it though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding your height -- I ALWAYS said I was 6'1" -- I wasn't lol. I was maybe a HAIR over 6' even, but I always said 6'1". I think part of it is my dad is 6'3" and everyone expected me to outgrow him and then you play sports and they inflate numbers for all the stupid programs.

Maybe 2 years ago I finally just accepted it and said 6' -- it's easier when I get measured at the doc's and don't have to screw around with them being like "well, it's actually 6-feet and 1/16 of an inch" or blah blah blah. Side note -- it's also funny when I guess my weight within a couple tenths of a pound. "Well, I was ___ this morning and now I'm wearing jeans, boots, and a hoody, so I'm guessing it's another 4 pounds and that will make ____." They look at me like I'm a robot. I always tell them I weigh myself under the same conditions every morning and if they want an ACCURATE weight, that would be the one to use, but noooooo, they always have to do it themselves. Then they think I feel sad/upset that the number is higher and offer to round it down lol. "I don't care what you right down, ma'am -- I'm just letting you know if you want a more accurate number, this is it; but by all means, right that down."

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
You could probably try mixing it with a flavored soda water, I just mix mine in as little water as I can and down it though.
That is tonight's plan. I mixed it last night in about 16 oz of water - a little better but I can't down it quick. Let ya know how it goes tonight.;)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Regarding your height -- I ALWAYS said I was 6'1" -- I wasn't lol. I was maybe a HAIR over 6' even, but I always said 6'1". I think part of it is my dad is 6'3" and everyone expected me to outgrow him and then you play sports and they inflate numbers for all the stupid programs.

Maybe 2 years ago I finally just accepted it and said 6' -- it's easier when I get measured at the doc's and don't have to screw around with them being like "well, it's actually 6-feet and 1/16 of an inch" or blah blah blah. Side note -- it's also funny when I guess my weight within a couple tenths of a pound. "Well, I was ___ this morning and now I'm wearing jeans, boots, and a hoody, so I'm guessing it's another 4 pounds and that will make ____." They look at me like I'm a robot. I always tell them I weigh myself under the same conditions every morning and if they want an ACCURATE weight, that would be the one to use, but noooooo, they always have to do it themselves. Then they think I feel sad/upset that the number is higher and offer to round it down lol. "I don't care what you right down, ma'am -- I'm just letting you know if you want a more accurate number, this is it; but by all means, right that down."
I actually measured myself today because it bothered me that much! Sure enough 5'4.5". So I could never have been 5'7".....I am not old enough to be shinking...I don't think..? Honestly I have been racking my brain to figure out where that arbitrary number came from. Maybe I did make it up.....anyway from here on it I am 5'4.5" tall....grrr.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
April 19th 2016 - Day 3

So same old morning routine - wake up at 645 am, pop my dhea Get my son up and ready for school. Grab a cuppa joe, drop the kid off at school and head to the gym. Chest today.....I should have mentioned yesterday that my strength is not great and all my numbers are down...being sick sucks and sucks even harder when you get back to the gym and your strength is in the toilet because of it. Numbers are down today still. I expect this will be the case for a few more days....

Bench - 6*3 - 105lbs.:(
Machine one arm bench press - 6*6,6,6,6,5,5 - 50lbs
DB Incline - 1*6 - 40lbs, 1*8 - 35lbs, 2*10 - 30lbs
Incline bench - 3*10,8,8 - 75lbs
Decline bench - 3*10,8,8 - 75lbs
DB bench - 1*8 - 35lbs, 1*10 - 30lbs, 1*12 - 27.5lbs
Flies - 3*15, 12,12

Showered then headed to physio. Elbow seems to be getting better so thats a plus. Got home around 1230, popped a defuse and got my breakfast ready:

M1
cream of wheat, whites, apple

M2
Combat bar

M3
Defuse 20 min before
Turkey, apple and cheddar sausage patty on a kaiser bun topped with pickle, lettuce and onion
stuffed spaghetti squash - 1\2 squash stuffed with veggies and topped with cheddar

M4
pp, cc and pb - really missing my cereal with this.:(

Cals = 1650
fat = 49
carbs = 159 (27 fibre)
pro =154

Not noticing anything.....but its still early days...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
April 20th 2016 Day 4

Last night;s KI was mixed with about 2 oz of water and down in one gulp. Still nasty but less time spent getting it down so thats a plus.:)

Cardio and shoulders today - poundage still down:(

Did cardio first - 5K on the treadmill - another WOG - took 37:20 so a slight improvement from Sun's attempt.

Then hit shouolders:

OHP - 4*6,6,5,5 - 60lbs
Bradfords - 4*8,6,6,6 - 40lbs
One arm press - 4*10 - 20lbs
Plate raise - 3*10,8,8 - 25lbs
Side lat - 3*12 - 12.5lbs
Bent over reverse fly - 3*15 - 17.5lbs

M1 (post w\o)
defuse
cheerios, pp, apple

M2
Combat bar

M3
defuse
tuna melts and last night's leftover veggie stuffed spaghetti squash

M4
pp, cc and pb

Cals = 1655
fat = 48
carbs = 160 (29 fibre)
pro = 160

Saw a shoulder vein pop out today that I haven't seen in a long time.....good sign.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 5 April 21st 2016

Reg morning routine - hit the gym for legs:eek:

Sumos - 5*4,4,3,3,1 - 165lbs - 20lbs less than my 1rm.:(
Leg Press - 5*5 - 540lbs
DBDL - 4*10 - 40lbs
Goblets - 4*10 - 40lbs
Seated Curl - 3*15 - 50lbs
Leg Ext - 3*15 - 40lbs
Glute machine - 3*15 - 90lbs
Calf Machine - 6*20 - 180lbs

The big movements are down from my last leg day, but the isolation ones were the same so I'll take that, Next week its back to normal

M1 (post workpout)
defuse
combat bar and an apple

M2
Protein shake made with pp, egg whites, blueberries and almond milk

M3
defuse
Ice cream from our local ice cream shop that just opened and since it was a beautiful day.....ice cream for dinner it was.:)

M4
pp, cc, and pb

Cals - 1624 - estimated as I am not totally sure on the ice cream - I figure about 1.25 cups in a small
Fat = 47
Carbs = 148 (25 fibre)
Pro = 162

I have noticed that I am not waking up hungry while on KI. I usually wake up starving, but water and coffee and I'm good to go. Since KI I am not really hungry even after my workout. Usually hunger doesn't kick in until noonish......also noticing some more veins making an appearance. Shoulder vein the other day...I like it.:) Anxious to weigh in on Sat...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
day 6 and 7 April 22nd and 23rd 2016

Yesterday was arm day and this is the first arm day that I have been able to complete in weeks due to my elbow issues. Thats a good sign. I had to work out at home as well since there was no school..

CGBP - 4*8,8,7,7 - 75lbs
BB curl - 4*8 - 50lbs
Tri Press - 3*10,8,8
DB Curl - 3*10
Skulls - 3*15
Cable Curl - 3*12

Hanging Leg raise - 3*12
Obliques - 3*20
Planks - 3*32 sec, 35 sec, 37 sec

M1 (post w\o)
cream of wheat, whites, blueberries

M2
prOATein bar - first time having this kind. Was pretty good

M3
Spaghetti and home made sauce topped with cheddar

M4
pp, cc, pb

Cals = 1649
fat = 42
carb= 160 (25 fibre)
pro = 160

Today - Sat - is weigh in day. And I am really pissed. 137.2lbs.:( That is totally the wrong direction. Thats up from 136 from last week. I have noticed the last few days that I am bloated...all the time....from the time I get up til the time I go to bed. What gives? I think some loggers are experiencing this bloat though....

However, it just doesn;t make sense. I have spent 3 weeks now cutting....and up in weight. Pretty frustrated today.:(

CJNator

Awards
Yesterday was arm day and this is the first arm day that I have been able to complete in weeks due to my elbow issues. Thats a good sign. I had to work out at home as well since there was no school..

CGBP - 4*8,8,7,7 - 75lbs
BB curl - 4*8 - 50lbs
Tri Press - 3*10,8,8
DB Curl - 3*10
Skulls - 3*15
Cable Curl - 3*12

Hanging Leg raise - 3*12
Obliques - 3*20
Planks - 3*32 sec, 35 sec, 37 sec

M1 (post w\o)
cream of wheat, whites, blueberries

M2
prOATein bar - first time having this kind. Was pretty good

M3
Spaghetti and home made sauce topped with cheddar

M4
pp, cc, pb

Cals = 1649
fat = 42
carb= 160 (25 fibre)
pro = 160

Today - Sat - is weigh in day. And I am really pissed. 137.2lbs.:( That is totally the wrong direction. Thats up from 136 from last week. I have noticed the last few days that I am bloated...all the time....from the time I get up til the time I go to bed. What gives? I think some loggers are experiencing this bloat though....

However, it just doesn;t make sense. I have spent 3 weeks now cutting....and up in weight. Pretty frustrated today.:(
Don't worry about your weight going up, that happened to most(if not all) people running KI. Also yea there was slight bloating too.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 8 and 9 April 24th and 25th 2016

Sun April 24th - just a cardio day:

5K in 30:41. Much better than last week.:)

M1 - post cardio
Defuse
cream of wheat, whites, apple

M2 - at my son's year end hockey banquet..
1 slice of veggie pizza ...keot it to only one slice Papa John's pizza is my crack.:eek:

M3
pp, skyr yogurt, pb, cheerios

Cals = 1653
Fat = 42
Carbs = 168 (fibre 25)
Pro = 161

Today was back day and once again no school so I had to work out at home:

BB Row - 5*5,5,5,4,4 - 120lbs
Pulldowns - 5*6
DB Rows - 4*10
Reverse Pulldowns - 4*10
Cable Row - 3*12
HyperExt - 3*12

M1
defuse
oats, whites, apple

M2
prOATien bar

M3
veggie omelet made with 2 whole eggs, 4 whites, tomato, onion, arugula, celery and peppers...topped with cheddar

M4
defuse
pp, skyr, pb, 1 square dark choc and cheerios ( been saving some carbs early in the day so I can have my cereal back in my sludge bowl

Cals = 1653
fat = 42
carb = 168 (25 fibre)
pro - 149

So a couple of things I have noticed over the last couple of days - I pretty much fall asleep instantly after I dose KI. Now my sleep really sucks and it takes me forever to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. So PLUS! And I have only woken up once through the night for the last 2 nights....again, this is a good news story. I am not waking up early though and wanting to stay awake like some loggers are experiencing. I wake when the alarm goes off but I am not feeling sleep deprived and have not hit the snooze button a couple of times like I normally do.

Now while I am bloated...mostly belly bloat and the scale is up (which I totally hate) I did notice today in the mirror while I was making the bed some definition coming through in the triceps....arms overall look a bit leaner...so another plus. Just wish the bloating issue would disappear..

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 10 and 11....April 26th and 27th 2016

Yesterday was chest day:

Bench - 5*1 - 115lbs - still not where I was a couple of weeks ago
Machine unilateral bench press - 5*6 - 55lbs
DB Incline - 4*10,10,8,8 - 40lbs
Bench Incline - 4*10 - 75lbs
Bench Decline - 3*10 - 75lbs
Machine Press - 3*12
Pec Dec - 3*15

M1 (post)
Defuse
oats, whites, blueberries, apple

M2
Combat Bar

M3
Souvlaki Pita with a side of roasted broccoli

M4
PP, Skyr, PB, 1 square dark choc

Cals = 1622
fat = 43
carb = 166 (35 fibre)
pro = 157

Today was cardio and shoulders:

Cardio - 30 min on the stepmill

OHP - 4*6 - 60lbs
Bradfords - 4*8,8,7,6 - 40lbs
One arm press- 4*10 - 22.5
Plate Raise - 3*10 - 25lbs
Side Lat - 3*15 - 125lbs
Bent reverse fly - 3*12 - 20lbs

M1
oats, whites, blueberries, apple
defuse

M2
Mission 1 bar

M3
Tuna wrap with a side salad

M4
pp, cc, pb, cheerios, dark choc

Cals = 1640
fat = 50
carbs = 158 (fibre 49)
pro = 151

Noticing more definition in the shoulders today....can't wait for the lower half to start leaning out.;)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 12 April 28th 2016

Legs today - felt much better today than last week's leg day. Strength is coming back! Yeah buddy.;)

Sumos - 5*1 - 185 lbs, 1*1 - 195lbs, 1*0 - 200lbs ( could not budge the bar off the ground at all, but I had to try.:)
Leg Press - 5*5 - 630lbs
SLDL - 4*10
Goblets - 4*8
Leg Curl - 3*12
Leg Ext - 3*12
Calf Press - 6*15

Cals = 1653
fat = 45
carb = 173 (35 fibre)
pro = 150

KI, even after all this time - NASTY! Does not get any easier to choke this down.:(

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 13 and 14 April 29th and 30th 2016

Yesterday was arm day - I left my journal in the car yesterday so I'll just post what I can remember:

CGBP - 4*6 - 80lbs
BB Curl - 4*6,6,5,4 - 60lbs
Tri Press - 3*10
DB Curl - 3*10
Skulls - 3*12
Cable Curl - 3*12
Hanging Leg Raise - 3*12
Obliques - 3*15
Planks - 3*35 sec, 37 sec, 40 sec..

Food is pretty much the same - usually the only meal that changes is M3 which is supper - last night it was bbq chicken burger and a side salad

Cals = 1652
Fat = 56
Carbs = 152 (31 fibre)
Pro = 150

Today is a rest day and weigh in day ..................................a big drop today finally! - 134.2! Thats 3 lbs down from last week......happy dance going on.:) Was toying with the idea of having a maintenance day today but now I don't know if I really want to...

CJNator

Awards
Yesterday was arm day - I left my journal in the car yesterday so I'll just post what I can remember:

CGBP - 4*6 - 80lbs
BB Curl - 4*6,6,5,4 - 60lbs
Tri Press - 3*10
DB Curl - 3*10
Skulls - 3*12
Cable Curl - 3*12
Hanging Leg Raise - 3*12
Obliques - 3*15
Planks - 3*35 sec, 37 sec, 40 sec..

Food is pretty much the same - usually the only meal that changes is M3 which is supper - last night it was bbq chicken burger and a side salad

Cals = 1652
Fat = 56
Carbs = 152 (31 fibre)
Pro = 150

Today is a rest day and weigh in day ..................................a big drop today finally! - 134.2! Thats 3 lbs down from last week......happy dance going on.:) Was toying with the idea of having a maintenance day today but now I don't know if I really want to...
Maybe do a maintenance day with cardio!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Maybe do a maintenance day with cardio!
Changed my mind on the maintenance day.....next Sunday is Mothers Day and based on past Mothers Days, it will be a WAY OVER MAINTENANCE day...Last Mothers Day my little boy made me a bagel....spread with a lb of butter. I ate every last bite and told him how delish it was...;) Then my older girls took me to my fav Italian restaurant....hoping for the same place again this year. Good thing I have lots of Defuse.:)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Day 15 and 16 May 1 and 2nd 2016

Sunday's workout was a double header - having to change my days around a bit because I am going on a field trip Thurs with my son and his grade 3 class. So yesterday was cardio in the morning and back training at home after supper:

Run - outside loop while my son was in hip hop dance class - 2.6 miles in 27 min..

Back training:

BB Row - 5*5,5,5,4,4 - 125lbs
Pulldowns - 4*6
Landmine row - 4*10
Reverser Pulldown - 4*10
Cable row - 3*12
BB row - 3*15

Today was chest day at the gym. Seems everyone trains chest on a Monday.:( Had to wait around for some stuff.....not too happy with that!

Bench - 5*1 - 115lbs :(
Incline Bench - 4*10
Decline Bench - 3*12
DB Incline - 4*10,10,8,6
Bench - 3*12

Cals and macros are pretty much the same as they have been.

I really have nothing new to report with KI\Defuse. I am only taking 1 defuse cap which is post workout. I don't take any more throughout the day unless I have a meal thats more than 50 grams of carbs and usually that is not the case. Wondering what would happen if Defuse was still taken before the "breaking the fast" meal if 50 grams of carbs is not in that meal? I always make sure there is, but lets say I wanted to save all those carbs for later on in the day and only had a protein shake post workout.....would defuse still be warranted?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
ms_mac Supplement Logs 40
ms_mac Supplement Logs 37