Getting The Summer Bod With Red Ghost!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to log Red Ghost! This is perfect timing as I head to Vegas in two months, so looking for something to put me over the edge! I currently train using the PH3 layout and have been having great results, I also do cardio almost daily. My current weight is 223 as of this morning, and I typically don't look at the scale much but will be weighing in once a week to track progress. I took two caps from my sample pack over the weekend to assess tolerance and hit the ground running this morning. Starting pic will be in next post.

Day 1!
Woke up at 545 and popped my 4 pills before heading to the gym. I noticed a great boost in energy by the time I got to the gym at 605. Seriously clean energy, no jitters or anything and had a great workout. The sweat was kicked off almost immediately after my first set of Deads and stayed consistent throughout the workout. I could feel that my body temp was up, especially in my gut and that was awesome. It's over 5 hours since I took my dose and I'm still feeling energetic, no crash or anything to speak of. So far so good!

PH3 Day 50 84% of max
Deads 5x3
Squats 5x3
Bench 5x5
Finished up with 20 mins of super sweaty cardio. Feeling great!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 1 AM weight 223

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had a crash today, awesome

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Had an awesome workout today! Woke up at 545, popped my 4 and hit the gym. Had awesome energy right away and definitely had my core temp raised. Had a great sweat going on. Only negative noticed so far was a bit of a burn in my belly for about 15 mins, but nothing crazy. Loving the energy and mood so far from this. Never crashed at all yesterday and was just in a damn good mood.
PH3 Day 51, fully body hyper
Leg ext 2x8
leg curl 2x8
calf raise 4x8
incline db bench 2x8
wide grip pulldown 3x8
Tbar row 2x8
Military Press 2x7
db curl 4x6
machine preacher 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between each
skull crusher 4x6
wide grip tricep 20, 10, 10 ,10 30 sec in between
Ab work to finish, and was sweating my arse off!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Another early morning workout after being woken up a few times by my daughter. Red Ghost definitely slapped me in the face and got me going! This is my test week for the big 3 so the workouts are a bit lighter this week, then back into it hard next week. Testing on Friday! Still had a little belly burn today but not as bad as yesterday.

PH3 Dav 52
Squat 5x4
Bench 5x4
DL 5x3
Cardio for 15 mins. Feeling good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day, still took my dose this morning and feeling good! No heartburn today at all so that's nice

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ph3 is awesome, just finished phase 2 with a rep test today, strength still steady going up! Next phase should be a real killer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ph3 is awesome, just finished phase 2 with a rep test today, strength still steady going up! Next phase should be a real killer.
Here's hoping you have a great session on the Ghost and you smash a new best on the rep test!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great session! Was supposed to do the rep test tomorrow but have plans to have a few drinks tonight so made sure to do it today. Felt great, great energy and am happy to report am able to bump my percentages again as I did over the prescribed amount of reps! My numbers on the big 3 are really up a lot since starting this, I'm bigger, leaner, stronger, and have a month left! I actually purchased a second bottle of the ghost as well and plan to run it straight until Vegas!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good weekend, took my 4 pills each day. Saturday was an off day, went in and did some abs and cardio yesterday. Feel pretty lean today and am down 1lb from last week. Weighed in at 222 and am surprised! Feeling really lean but ate not the best over the weekend so still looking lean and dropping an lb was great! Hit up first day of the intensity block for PH3 and had an amazing sweat going!

PH3 Day 57 77% of max
Squat 3x7
Bench 3x7
Dead 3x5

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good workout today! I split up my dose today as I had a weird schedule with my daughter going on. So not as prevalant of a sweat as I took my first two about 2 hours before workout, and remaining two about an hour after. overall though, even with the split dose had good energy, no crash and really no heartburn to speak of
PH3 Day 58
Incline DB bench 2x8
wide grip pulldown 3x8
Tbar row 2x8
Seated military press 2x7
DB curl 4x6
preacher curl 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between
skull crushers 4x6
wide grip cable tricep 20, 10, 10, 10
Finished off with some ab work, no time for cardio to day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting some good work in and sounds like some nice results to boot. Glad for you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout this morning. Have been splitting the dosing up to two before my workout and 2 when finished and really liking that. That will be my dosing for awhile now. Energy has been steady and clean, and been getting some farts going so know the forsk is kicking in, haha. very happy with my run so far! Should have some halfway pics next Monday. Tomorrow is an off day, which should be good since on Friday I'll be kind of combining that workout with Saturdays so it's gonna be a monster!
PH3 Day 59 82% of max on main lifts
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
leg extension 2x8
leg curl 2x8
calf raises 4xfailure
LISS cardio followed by 5 mins HIIT

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout today after an off day yesterday. Am feeling great! Will update more in depth later but am on solo kiddo duty with the wife out of town so not much downtime! I did the big 3 today and strength is still great!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a great workout today after an off day yesterday. Am feeling great! Will update more in depth later but am on solo kiddo duty with the wife out of town so not much downtime! I did the big 3 today and strength is still great!
Solo kiddo duty is fun.

Until it gets difficult lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wife's back! Was a crazy end of the week with work and the kiddo but still managed to get my gym time in. I've been continuing using a split dose rather than 4 at once and really like it. Two PWO give me some good energy and sweat and the other two about an hour later keep me rolling with no heartburn. Will have some two week pics up tomorrow, down two lbs as of this morning, will report back tomorrow!
Friday was a hellacious day at the gym, the big 3 at 88% of max and threw in my accessory work as well, kept a brisk pace and am still kinda sore today, lol. Today I just went in and did some ab work, 10 mins liss and 10 mins hiit sprints

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it for another week! Weighed myself this morning and am still at original weight, but feel leaner and think I look a bit leaner as well. That is actually awesome cause I didn't eat the greatest Saturday and yesterday with a long shoot on Saturday and yesterday also cheated a bit. SO to still look leaner and at my start weight is actually huge, lol. I'll post pics from this morning here in a bit. Split my dose today and have great energy still, and ZERO stomach discomfort.

PH3 Day 64
77.5% of max
Squat 4x7
Bench 4x7
DL 4x5

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not the best pics but was def feeling leaner. Stomach is not helped by the weekend, lol not seen are some of the veins showing up in shoulder areas and some other little fun things that are happening. My stomach fat is the last thing to go, lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely fantastic energy today! Gotta say the mood enhancement on this is fantastic as well. I'm definitely leaning out, seeing much more definition in my arms during workouts and after as well. Had some great veins going on today during this killer workout.

PH3 upper hyper
Incline db bench 2x8
Wide grip pullups 3x7
tbar row 2x8
seated military press 2x7
db curl 5x6
preacher 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs rest
skullcrusher 5x6
rope tricep 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs rest
ten mins elliptical then shot hoops for ten minutes, running back and forth on court.

Feeling good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for missing the update yesterday, crazy day at work! Took my first 2 pills PWO and had a fantastic sweat going on, good energy. Took second two with my smoothie post work out and had good energy throughout the day. No crashes at all with this yet. Today is an off day, tomorrow is going to be a big day at the gym. All big 3 and a rep test on each to boot!

PH3 Day 66 82.5% max
squat 4x5
bench 4x5
leg extensions 2x10
leg curls 2x10
calf raises - alot of them haha
Finished with some ab work and incline intervals on the treadmill at a brisk walk. Got a damn good sweat going during that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a freaking great workout this morning, I have to miss tomorrows workout so I threw in my rep test for squats today as well. My weight is now down to 220 so down 3 lbs and strength is still way up. Went over the prescribed amounts on all of the big 3 so get to add 1.5% to each of them for the remaining two weeks, such a good sweat going on and definitely feeling great on Red Ghost, no side effects just good energy and I can really feel the body starting to tighten up.
PH3 day 67 87.5% max
Squats 4x3 1x6 (three over prescribed)
Deads 4x2 1x5 (three over prescribed)
Bench 4x3 1x5 (two over prescribed)
Chest flys 2x15
wide grip pulldown 2x15
seated row 2x15
lateral raise 2x15
hammer curl 4x15
wide grip tricep 4x15

Smoked! And pumped

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When weight comes off and strength continues to progress you're doing something right!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Where I spent my day today! No gym but got a great sweat going from the red ghost while setting up for a baseball game. Have quite the farmers tan now after running camera there for 4 straight hours. This was kind of memory lane too as this is where I played my college ball before the knees told me to stop

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So damn nice out here again today decided to get my bike all tuned up and went for a nice 10 miler. Popped two red ghost before the ride and got a nice sweat going, with the breeze in my face!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today! Feeling good, still haven't had any crash on Red Ghost. Really liking the split dose. Getting close to the end of the log, but I'll be running Red Ghost til Vegas in early June as I have a second bottle!

Todays workout. Ph3 Day 71
79% max
Squat 5x7
Dead 5x5
Bench 5x7
Did about ten mins cardio and shot some hoops. Was pretty spent after my last set of bench!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day, another good workout! Being almost at the end of the PH3 run I can definitely tell it's been a grind, starting to feel a bit of tendonitis in my elbow, back from my pitching days but not bad enough to stop me or anything. Strength still up, weight down and feeling good.
Day 72 PH3
incline db bench 2x8
pull ups 3x6
tbar row 2x8
seated military press 2x7
db curl 4x6
preacher curl 20, 10, 10, 10
skullcrusher 4x6
v tricep 20, 10, 10, 10
ten mins elliptical

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you can't keep pushing hard forever without a deload of some kind but sounds like PH3 has been a solid progression for you?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, it's been awesome. Will have Pr's on every lift for 1rm and have had many rep Pr's. Once I'm done I'm gonna basically deload til Vegas, focus more on cardio and some lighter volume work

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good workout this morning. 84% of max on squat and bench. Had a nice sweat going immediately, I forgot to grab my usual banana I eat PWO so was worried I'd have some stomach discomfort after my dose, but was all good. None at all and had a great workout.

PH3 day 73
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
leg extension 2x8
leg curl 2x8
calf raises - alot
fast walking alternating 1 min flat 1 min full incline for 15 mins. My wife has been mentioning me looking leaner lately, and my pants are most definitely looser. All good signs, and I still have another bottle after this one, gonna be ripped by Vegas!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that's a great feeling when the lady notices your work paying off!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man that's a great feeling when the lady notices your work paying off!
haha right? most the time people give compliments just to sound nice. ol' ladies normally don't give a F so when they say something like that then it's true lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So true! Lol, big workout tomorrow morning, then Mumford and sons concert tomorrow night, gonna be a good day! Will update after morning workout

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry for lack of detailed update today, traveling to get to the show! I did hit the gym this morning and proud to say weighed in at 218, down 5lbs!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So hit the gym up this morning, feeling good after a busy weekend! Even stayed down at 218 after having some adult beverages and nachos this weekend! This is my last week of the log, but will be running Red Ghost Til early June as I bought a second bottle, really, really enjoying my run with this.
PH3 day 78 79% of max
Squat 5x7
Deads 6x5
Bench 5x7

Was pretty smoked by the end of this, didn't really have time for cardio today but got a great sweat as I worked through those pretty quickly.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know your results when you finish the second bottle!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know your results when you finish the second bottle!
I most certainly will! Had a crazy busy day yesterday started by a great workout and finished with some softball in the evening! Our first week back, felt great and went 7-8 so no rust here. Also played a mean shortstop if I do say so myself, lol. I've been continuing with the split dosing and am still loving it, even near the end of the first bottle. Energy is still great, no crashing and I am much leaner than before I started. Friday will be my last day of the log and I'll update with a final review, but will keep checking in here before my Vegas trip with bottle two impressions!

ph3 day 80
84% max
Squats 6x5
Bench 6x5
leg ext 2x8
leg curl 2x8

I did a bunch of cardio last night playing ball so didn't do any today, but am going in tomorrow morning for cardio/abs on my "off day"

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was another good workout. Not much more to report on the Red Ghost front, I'll have my final review up on Monday, with a one month pic. I'm pretty excited with the results, I know I'm down at least five lbs and looking leaner, and am actually stronger than when I started. Have my 1rm test next week then a much needed deload.

PH3 day 82
Dead 90% of max
5x2
1x5 Could've done more I think
Bench 5x3
1x6
Those are both to failure on the 6th set. felt really good on bench
incline bench 2x6
wide grip pulldown 3x6
tbar row 2x8
military press 2x7
db curl 3x6
wide grip tricep 3x8

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished my first bottle down 6 lbs!!

Will post my final review Monday but wanted to share my results cause they're exciting! And my favorite part is I lost 6 lbs and tightened up without any large change in diet. I wanted to see how Red Ghost worked without being on a large deficit as I'd be losing lbs because of that anyways. So now bottle two and Vegas in a month! Final review tomorrow and thanks all for following along and Controlled Labs for the chance!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty here goes! As you can tell from my previous posts I'm a pretty big fan of the ol Red Ghost! I think the after pic doesn't quite do justice to how much I've leaned up, that was taken in the morning, with no workout or anything just my morning pee, lol. I'm feeling a lot tighter, seeing veins in places I havent before (bicep!) you can see it there and that's not even with a pump. So thanks to CL again for letting me log this and here's the review.
Dosing 4/5
I initially started dosing with all four tabs at once and noticed a bit of heartburn/stomach burn. I soon switched to splitting the dose and had no such issues to speak of, so still pretty easy to dose.
Energy 4.5/5
I only give a 4.5 and not a 5 cause I feel it could give a LITTLE emphasis on little more of a kick when taking. The energy it does give is so clean I never felt stimmed out at all and even stopped using PWO's while on this as it gives enough of a boost on 2 caps. Now that the log is over I'm going to start working in a little pwo for an extra kick. No crashes ever to speak of
Mood 5/5
I didn't really even think of this before taking but in connection to the lack of a crash, I just had a general sense of well being during the entire run. The energy was so clean and good I just freaking felt motivated and great throughout the run.
Thermo 5/5
Even at two caps I would get a great sweat going during workouts, something it usually takes me a while to do while not running anything. Gave my body a nice warm feeling.
Final 4.75/5
In closing, I really enjoyed my run with Red Ghost, so much so I bought another bottle and will be running until my Vegas trip. I lost 6 lbs while on this and got noticeably leaner, without really dieting. I didn't change diet or anything before, managed to have some cheats and beers and still lost 6 lbs and tightened up. Thats a winner in my book!
I'm not really gonna update in here often but will for sure post pics as I get closer to show what 8 weeks can do!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you definitely can see a difference in definition; excellent work and I hope you continue to see some more progress by the time you get to Vegas! You were great to follow along and gave solid feedback for us. Definitely interested in an 8 week update if you like!