Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Product Description

Red Ghost™

Nutrition and exercise are the ideal recipe for fat loss, but if you want the edge to maximize your time spent in the gym and on your diet you need Red Ghost™!

With Red Ghost™ we have taken a metaphorical leap in fat loss formulation. It includes potent thermogenics, stimulants, anti-oxidants, hunger reducing and focus based ingredients to offer you the complete package in fat loss technology. Red Ghost™ has been specifically designed to avoid side effects that are common with other formulations including jitters, insomnia and eventual fatigue. This amazing formula also includes a full clinical dose of Forslean that has been shown to aid in fat loss in multiple studies. If you want the edge up on your friends and colleagues who are trying to lose weight, incorporate Red Ghost™ into your diet and exercise regimen today and SCARE that fat away!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to Thank Controlled Labs for testing the new Red Ghost far burner

Weight: 168ish
Diet: 2200-2100 calories, roughly 205p/85f/150c
Training: 4 days lifting per week, hitting each muscle group twice a week, Wednesdays are cardio and abs, HIIT cardio on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

My diet is currently a work in progress. Each month I've been reducing carbs a bit and increasing fat a bit. So whenever I make changes I will note it in the log. I've recently reduced things down so I don't foresee changes but anything could happen if I'm not seeing desired results.

Training:
This week
Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Tuesday: Legs/Back/Bis
Wednesday: Cardio/abs
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Friday: Off
Saturday: Legs/Back/Bis
Sunday: Off

Next Week:
Monday: Legs/Back/Bi
Tuesday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Wednesday: Cardio/abs
Thursday: Legs/Back/Bi
Friday: Off
Saturday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Sunday: Off

The Monday and Tuesday are more based towards strength while Thurs and Sat are more volume based

Supplements:
Premium Powders Omega 3-6-9
Premium Powders Whole Food Multivitamin
Mr Supps Whey Isolate
AST Creatine
I Force Compete
AI Sports Recoverpro
Controlled Labs Red Ghost

I might be forgetting something or might add some more things and I'll make notes of that if I do.

Come enjoy the ride to get my bikini body.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Flat Bench 4 sets
Incline Bench 3 sets
Shoulder press 3 sets last set was drop set
DB Side Lateral Raise 3 sets
Reverse underhand overhead extension 3 sets
Rope Extension 3 sets

Decline Hammer strength superset with close grip extensions 3 sets

So I took Fri, Sat, and Sun off from the gym to prepare to really start the cut. I slept in Sat. and Sun. morning later than I normally would. My body usually wakes itself up on the weekends but even this weekend it was an hour or so later than normal. Sunday I decided to try my first dose of Red Ghost. I like to take my first dose of a fat burner on Sundays because if it makes me feel like crap like some fat burners do at least I'm not at work and could relax. I wanted to take a second dose but I was with my family all day and didn't get a chance to go back home for a second dose.

Monday is when I started Red Ghost completely. My dosing protocol for right now is 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the afternoon. I work out at after work, around 5:45pm so I wanted to have a dose in the afternoon to give me energy during my workout. The profile of Red Ghost doesn't seem to stim heavy except for caffeine but in the morning after the first dose I felt a way that I get from a heavier stim fat burner. I had the fuzzy head feeling. A bit hard to concentrate at points and just off. It went away towards lunch time and I felt a bit better but it came back with my second dose. This feeling happens to me with a lot of stimulants however I've been taking a full 300mg of caffeine pre workout for a month or so now. This just hit me differently. It usually goes away as I continue use which is a good thing. I did notice some heat coming off my face and body during the day though. I could notice the warmth when I touched my face and a few time noticed my deodorant smell, which was odd, I wasn't sweating but my body temp must have been elevated a bit.

As far as training. I had a good training session. I hit a PR on flat bench. I wanted to hit it last week but had no spotter so yesterday I didn't feel as good but went for it anyway and got it. I then thought I could go for a shoulder press PR and even though I got it, I felt like the range of motion sucked so I turned it into a drop set. The rest of the workout was pretty good and I had a nice a pump going on without any type of pump product.

Usually I do HIIT cardio on an elliptical but the elliptical at my gym that I use is broke. I've been doing sprints on a treadmill even though I hate the pounding. Yesterday I tried with a stationary bike and it worked fairly well. So I might use the bike more often going forward.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 3 sets
T bar rows 3 sets
DB single arm preacher curl 3 sets
DB seated hammer curl 3 sets

Close grip pulldown superset with preacher curl machine 3 sets
Standing Calve raise 3 sets

Rough day yesterday. I took my first dose of Red Ghost in the morning and off to work. Once it kicked in I felt that fuzzy feeling again, hard to concentrate and a dull headache. I found myself a couple times starring at the computer monitor and had to remind myself what I was doing. I also felt like I had energy but the energy was also draining me. So in the afternoon I split the second dose into 2 to hopefully limit the effects I've been feeling from 2 caps at a time. This seemed to help a bit but I got to the gym and just had no energy to workout. I felt awake yet tired with a dull headache. Then the night time came, I struggled to fall asleep a bit but not to bad, but after an hour I rolled over and woke up a bit. I heard a noise and it was one of my carbon monoxide detectors beeping. But it was beep that the thing needed to be replaced. After that I couldn't fall back to sleep. I was awake yet tired, hungry, and hot all as I was tossing and turning. I'm running on very little sleep today.

So I forced myself to keep my squat reps between 8-15 reps. I've been finding it too easy to go really heavy and bang out 3 reps. I find it harder to do more reps with less weight than less reps with more weight. I was breathing really heavy between sets and I don't take much time between sets. The sweat came on quick and my heart was racing. I also went heavy for t bar rows which was nice and the DB preacher curls were a nice change. I haven't done them in awhile so it was nice to switch things up.

Today I'm breaking my Red Ghost doses into 4 separate dosages. Part of me hopes that 1 pill will give me enough energy to wake up a bit but another part of me hopes I feel normal because I want to pass out tonight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you think you don't tolerate afternoon caffeine well for sleep? I have to get it down before 5 hours out from intended sleep or I'm hopeless

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think you don't tolerate afternoon caffeine well for sleep? I have to get it down before 5 hours out from intended sleep or I'm hopeless
I don't think so...I'm taking my last pill/pills at 430p.m.....go to bed around 11-1130, before the log I was taking a preworkout drink at 530 with 300mg of caffeine in it without any issues

only thing that came to mind was I have had sleep issues with gaba in the past...since the problems though I have used products that include gaba and have been ok, maybe the dosages were much smaller than this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so...I'm taking my last pill/pills at 430p.m.....go to bed around 11-1130, before the log I was taking a preworkout drink at 530 with 300mg of caffeine in it without any issues

only thing that came to mind was I have had sleep issues with gaba in the past...since the problems though I have used products that include gaba and have been ok, maybe the dosages were much smaller than this
Yeah your timing seems fine. GABA is relaxing generally (after the initial chest tightness I get for 15 min often) and is in a lot of sleep supps I've used actually.

Everyone is different and I'm not saying it's not possible but it would be the first I've ever heard of GABA inhibiting sleep. Much more likely is stuff like blue light from electronics or life stress/worry.

Keep an eye on it and let us know what develops! Hopefully this resolves. Sleep is the strongest anabolic I know.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah your timing seems fine. GABA is relaxing generally (after the initial chest tightness I get for 15 min often) and is in a lot of sleep supps I've used actually.

Everyone is different and I'm not saying it's not possible but it would be the first I've ever heard of GABA inhibiting sleep. Much more likely is stuff like blue light from electronics or life stress/worry.

Keep an eye on it and let us know what develops! Hopefully this resolves. Sleep is the strongest anabolic I know.
yeah everyone loves gaba for sleep, my very first log was for hghpro and I couldn't sleep on the stuff to save my life....since then I've used a few products here or there that include gaba but I tend to stay on the lighter dosing of them....but I figured with this I would be taking it early enough in the day for it not to affect my sleep

I can tell you already that today spacing the caps out was better in terms of my brain fog, my eyes are burning probably from lack of sleep and lights....that's why I like to take new fat burners on my day off from work to adjust, hopefully I adjust to the ingredients as I go

I love my sleep, usually have no problem falling asleep, 5 minutes after I lay down I'm out

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a lot of issues with sleep supplements myself. Almost every single ingredient used for sleep, does the opposite and keeps me awake.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a lot of issues with sleep supplements myself. Almost every single ingredient used for sleep, does the opposite and keeps me awake.
your speaking my language.....I've tried a lot of the more popular sleep supplements and quickly found out I can't use them, I tend to find one that works and stick with it or go with my own mixture of melatonin, 5 htp, valerian root

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I use melatonin every night. I love that stuff.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 sit ups
5 minutes LISS cardio
60 sit ups
5 minutes LISS cardio
60 sit ups
5 minutes LISS cardio
60 sit ups

So I split the doses yesterday of Red Ghost and felt somewhat better. For bits and pieces I felt like myself for the first time this week. But other times I still had the brain fog feeling and just run down. I was excited that I didn't feel as bad but on my way to the gym I did feel tired. I still had a dull headache most of the day and even as I type this after I took my first dose about an our ago I feel a bit of fog building and the headache coming on. I will say the thermo effect from the product has been excellent. Working a day job and having an extra thermo effect from just doing my day job is something I usually look for in a fat burner. I also noticed I'm not getting hungry but when food is in front of me I'm ravenous. I did sleep well last night but after the gym I felt like an old man, it was a struggle or hard to catch my breath from just doing household chores.

The gym was good I did my cardio on a treadmill with intervals of abs thrown in. Felt pretty warm but I was tired and had to grind my way through it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

DB incline press superset with reverse peck deck 3 sets
Hammer strength press superset with side lateral raise 3 sets
Peck deck superset with DB high row 3 sets
Close grip press 3 sets
BW Dips 3 sets
Triangle extension 3 sets

Yesterday was more of the same. 15 minutes I felt good and the next 20 minutes I was foggy and felt worn out. The corner of my eyes are still itching. I caught myself yesterday staring off while I had a customer on the phone with me. I also can't shake the headache in the back of my head since Monday either. The thermo effect is incredible though. I know a few ladies were complaining that my building was cold so they might have turned the heat up but yesterday I was noticeably warmer all day long. At the gym I didn't really even have to do anything and I was sweating pretty good. I've had cotton mouth here or there as well which I don't mind, it sort of helps get my water intake in.

The training went well, didn't hit any PR's but it was my volume day. Felt good stretches in my chest and tricep movements. As I mentioned I was sweating pretty good as well. I had some nice veins in my forearms too and the mirror tells me I'm leaning out pretty good, I need to get to a scale and see whats going on there.

I am going to suspend taking Red Ghost from now until the end of the weekend. I want to see if the side effects go away or its something else causing them. I took a dose this morning and already feel out of it. Also forgot my badge in my car which could be coincidence, but I never do that. I'm just not with it this week and want to see if it's me or an adverse effect from the product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I took the weekend off from Red Ghost to see if what I was experiencing was the Red Ghost or something else going on. I felt great all weekend. I had my energy back, no fogginess, no headache, or eye burning.

So I hate to say it but I will be discontinuing this log. I want to Thank Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to log the product, but my body just didn't agree with it.

I'm willing to send back the unused product or ship it to someone who wants to log the product. Let me know what you guys want to do.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I took the weekend off from Red Ghost to see if what I was experiencing was the Red Ghost or something else going on. I felt great all weekend. I had my energy back, no fogginess, no headache, or eye burning.

So I hate to say it but I will be discontinuing this log. I want to Thank Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to log the product, but my body just didn't agree with it.

I'm willing to send back the unused product or ship it to someone who wants to log the product. Let me know what you guys want to do.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, man. I appreciate you being honest with us. I understand that every supplement isn't for everyone, as much as anyone wishes it was.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, man. I appreciate you being honest with us. I understand that every supplement isn't for everyone, as much as anyone wishes it was.
i did lose 2 lbs and the thermo effect was great....but i felt like i was really struggling at work to get through the day and in a daze all week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i did lose 2 lbs and the thermo effect was great....but i felt like i was really struggling at work to get through the day and in a daze all week
That is bizarre but you did mention GABA treats you funny normally so you certainly could be a special case. Sorry to hear bud.