LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

marcellb0820

marcellb0820

Awards
Just got this kit 2 days ago after searching through threads on here and settling on this one... This is my first post and first time trying a log so figured I'd give it a shot... A little bit about me... I'm 32 years old 6'1 and weigh 241 pounds... My goal weight is 220...Started lifting at 15 years old for football however I completely stopped about 2 years ago due to tearing a rotator cuff... This will be my third month of lifting 5 days a week... I've taken all types of supplements throughout the years as well as dabbling in some heavier gear in my early 20s... During this log I'll be taking the LG Cutting kit , Alphamine, creatine, and animal pak...
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated...

I divide my workouts into chest/back/arms and legs/shoulders alternating days throughout week...

Chest/Back Day

Reg bench 5x10-8-3
Lat pull front 5x10
Incline 5x10-8-3
Lat pull back 4x10
Row machine 4x10
Dumbbell flys 4x10
Preacher curls 4x10
Tricep ext 4x10
Barbell curls 4x10
Skull crushers 4x10

Legs/shoulders

Squats 5x10-8-3
Military press front 5x8
Leg ext/leg curls 5x8
Military press back 5x8
Leg press 4x10
Shrugs 5x10
Chin pulls 4x10

I'm a manage a restaurant at a pretty big place so I figure my calves get enough as it is (pedometer is between 5-9 miles a day walking the restaurant).

For past month or so I've kept my calories at 2000 or below my protein at 130-150 grams and my carbs between 150-200 grams...

Anywho on to the cutting kit... When I first got the kit I took the nighttime dose on a rest day so no gym... Didn't really notice anything...

Day 2

Took morning dose at 0500 with alpamine and creatine. Lunch dose at 1200 with Alphamine. Hit the gym at 1400 hrs for chest back day... Don't know if was mental or the kit actually working but had a great workout stay focused the whole time... Nothing really noticeable other then I've been thinking about the gym all day...

Day 3

Took morning dose at 0500 with Alphamine...lunch dose at 1400 with Alphamine ... Went to the gym at 1600 for leg/shoulder day... Was kinda tired due to work but once I was in the gym and got going was able to power through workout staying focused the whole time... Was hitting it for about an hour and a half but felt like I could've stayed there for hours which is kind of impressive with the amount of calories I'm taking in...Starting to feel... I don't more confident in general a little more I can take on the whole world type effect...definitely felt a little more irritability today but that could be from the Fat burner and not necessarily the kit. Took in 1953 calories with 194 grams carbs 163 grams protein and 59 grams of fat...iPhone says I burned 1400 calories from walking around at work but that doesn't include gym time... Final dose was taken at 2000 hours with creatine

marcellb0820

marcellb0820

Awards
Thanks guys... Let me know if there's something I'm not including that you would like to know... I put day 3 as an edit to the original post but I'll just comment tomorrow's

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you have any questions.

B

bulkbrah

Awards
Hello fellow fitness enthusiasts. What is everyone's general opinion on this stack? I've done just a little research on this stack and it seems like people are seeing some good results. I'm looking to buy it but I'm just wondering what everyone thinks as far as what LG is recommending for dosage of the different compounds and such, and also if the OTC PCT they've included is enough or if one should run a SERM? I've never had the mental capacity/ drive to learn the chemistry in any great depth about PH but I do know that dosage is important, as well as cycle support and all that jazz unless you're tryna get bi**h tits. I've just yet to find any thread bashing this stack saying that this compound is underdosed and this compound with destroy your liver and this PCT isn't good enough etc. etc. etc. My training is on point and my diet isn't too dirty, so I won't have any problems cleaning that right up.
Thanks for any help in advance!