Sparta Nutrition PWO

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
First,

Thank you Dma378 yates84 Spartanutrition Joedoubledose for letting me log this new PWO, very exciting. Many of us heard about this a few days ago and we are eagerly awaiting the release. This is as close to a blind test as it gets

So here is what I do know
1-I have 3 flavors to try- Fruit Punch, Lemon and Blue Kaz
2- The smell of all 3 flavors do indicate they are what they are
3- there is no chemical smell and the powder is not fine like creatine- will post pics later

What is this exactly? What is the ingredient profile? What nutritional info is in this? What will these three little bags do?

All valid questions and since I am not Heisenberg I have no idea lol

Kids just walked in the door, so the first one i will try tomorrow will be Fruit Punch, till then

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458871050.661338.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, a full thread. Hope you enjoy it man. This is not yet the final version, but a pretty good inclination to what it will be like.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is Sparta - go big - there is no "or"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
psyched to hear your thoughts... and super jealous!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Whaaaaaaa! When do we get to try this, shut up and take my money!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458926412.459044.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
After the gym, I put all of this Sparta powder into 20 oz of water- room temp.
1- after a few shakes, this completely dissolves
2- zero grit
3- As far as taste, remember I had no instructions- (except to use each bag as 1 serving) so this may vary just a little depending on the amount of water you intend to use. I would describe this as a taste as something like Crystal Lite. Its not sweet and its not too bland, just about in the middle. For me, the taste was just right. No bitter after taste, no gagging or needing a chaser of something else to wash it down. I was sipping this on the ride back from the gym and it is actually refreshing; not overpowering. Hate those kind of drinks- nasty! I am interested to see how this compares to the blue and lemon.

Feeling good now, calm and a little hungry. I cant wait for this to actually come out so I can use this for consecutive days.
Fruit Punch 5/5- good job Sparta Nutrition

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Tried my first one this morning! Uploading a video now

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the gym, I put all of this Sparta powder into 20 oz of water- room temp.
1- after a few shakes, this completely dissolves
2- zero grit
3- As far as taste, remember I had no instructions- (except to use each bag as 1 serving) so this may vary just a little depending on the amount of water you intend to use. I would describe this as a taste as something like Crystal Lite. Its not sweet and its not too bland, just about in the middle. For me, the taste was just right. No bitter after taste, no gagging or needing a chaser of something else to wash it down. I was sipping this on the ride back from the gym and it is actually refreshing; not overpowering. Hate those kind of drinks- nasty! I am interested to see how this compares to the blue and lemon.

Feeling good now, calm and a little hungry. I cant wait for this to actually come out so I can use this for consecutive days.
Fruit Punch 5/5- good job Sparta Nutrition
Am I reading this right that you tried it after your workout?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Am I reading this right that you tried it after your workout?
He did say he had no instructions... But we'll hope that was a typo. If not he should send me his other two sample bags and I'll make sure to take them before the gym.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
He did say he had no instructions... But we'll hope that was a typo. If not he should send me his other two sample bags and I'll make sure to take them before the gym.
well pwo terminology to me is post- not pre-

looks like im in for a long afternoon and no you cant have them

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
well pwo terminology to me is post- not pre-

looks like im in for a long afternoon and no you cant have them
Since your all fired up now, we will leave you alone, the pwo must have kicked in:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Since your all fired up now, we will leave you alone, the pwo must have kicked in:)
YES AND NOW I KNOW WHY I HAVE A LOT MORE OF F*CKING ENERGY AND READY TO well

for the record- yes I made a mistake here big one-

Secondly- Im manning up here and yes I feel like a douche sh1t happens and we move on. I was not going to go back and lie and say "oh yea that's what I meant" I don't do that- mistakes happen, learn from them, part of life

I am going to run a few laps because I don't feel like sitting down- btw, not feeling jittery at all, just good positive energy-

I apologize to Sparta on this

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just teasing you man, it's funny:)
oh I know bro- lmao its all good

just for the record, DONT take this (lmao) after you workout- ok moving on - think I go clean a closet or dust some furniture- going to be a loooong afternoon

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to apologize bro. Enjoy your afternoon. Ought to have a nice head buzz for a bit get some other stuff done!!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I was just kidding. It made me laugh. Too bad Dma caught onto that (I missed it). I would've loved to have read your review on it thinking it was a post workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha pwo... I only use that for post and use "pre" for shorthand pre workout. Three letters is all I will type ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In to see what happens when Mr. Smith actually takes this before his workout

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was just kidding. It made me laugh. Too bad Dma caught onto that (I missed it). I would've loved to have read your review on it thinking it was a post workout.
lol- what kind of sick bastard would make a post that makes you want to right back into the gym lmao

all good bro, all good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In to see what happens when Mr. Smith actually takes this before his workout
i can promise this

dont see why it wont be the same as i feel now, so im in for on hell of a work out

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
4/2
back from vacation and will be going to the gym in a few hours- Going to take this (lol) in the next hour or so- which will be before my workout ;o)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/2
back from vacation and will be going to the gym in a few hours- Going to take this (lol) in the next hour or so- which will be before my workout ;o)
Before your workout? Why?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Looks like it's off to the right start ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
:lol:

what am i supposed to take this before a shower? lmao
Pwo stands for pre wang oscillation. You know, where you swing your peeps in circles. Duh

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Pwo stands for pre wang oscillation. You know, where you swing your peeps in circles. Duh
r u kidding me. i have brown hair, but wife swears i was a blonde in another life- no offense to blondes-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I had the lemon yesterday- it was good

bye

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok enough fartin around lol

Lemon PWO by Sparta -

taste was pretty good. I think the good folks at SN were worried about the taste, but for me and im not a big lemon guy it was pretty good. Not a bad after taste, no bad aftertaste and mixes up nicely.

Before i forget, let me add for both flavors- no headaches, stomach issues (gas, bloat or runs)

For those who are going to use this when it comes out, DONT use this if you are going for a quick work out or hitting the gym at night this might not be good. It would be a waste. I am not sure what the cost will be and how many servings, but when this comes out this is being added to my workouts.

Especially on leg days and heavy days. The rush of energy I got was incredible. Its not a heart pounding, jittery feeling, it was just like, give me more. The mental focus i had with the energy was incredible, this is what i felt.

I did shoulders on saturday and started with military press. set after set after set. went up to 260 and then back down to 185 for 7-10 reps 3 sets. Behind the back shrugs superset with front shrugs 225 for reps with pause. The vein that Dma378 wants looked like it was going to explode! I just kept going and when i thought i would be tapped out, i just had more in me. Then the pumps started, by the time I was doing db front raises the veins in my arms - DAAAAAAM.
Rev pec deck for the rear and then i went back to shrugs again. this was one of the best workouts i have had in a long time.

I am going to use 1/2 serving of the blue raz on wed for 2 reasons 1- because its the last i have and the second to see just how good this really is.

thanks Sparta for allowing me to try this- if you need me to try more of this or other flavors please please please dont hesitate

smitty

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review brother. Should be even a bit better once released. But thanks for being so thorough.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Very nice review brother. Should be even a bit better once released. But thanks for being so thorough.
im really interested in doing half. i have only used another pre workout- i mentioned it on my log however, this SN product, is in a different league.

so far 2 for 2 of SN products- PRODUCTS THAT WORK- there is a supplement God after all

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
How far is the release guys, any DMAA or DMHA onboard?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was thinking about this last night and wanted to put his up. First I have no idea what this is going to cost, when its going to be released etc. so I will guesstimate for the below.

1- I believe this will probably be around 25-30 servings and cost 29..99- 39.99
2- This stuff is strong (for me) so if the formula stays the same way, you could or should be able to get away with 1/2 servings make this last longer

Heres my thought - company X creates a product which contains 5 ingredients and these were purchased in bulk raw powder.
each product costs 100 each- total 500 for the ingredients, (which will yield a total of 300 jugs of a product). Each jug will sell for 19.99 each for a total profit (on the raws only) $5997.00 - $ 5400 dollar profit.

Company S creates the same product with 5 ingredients only difference is they pay 200.00 for each of the raws; $1000.00 and will yield 250 jugs of product. Each selling at 26.00 each for a total of 6500- 1000 (for raws) 5500.00 profit.

For the extra hundred dollar profit, on paper this looks like more work for the company and what is the reason? Actually very simply

Company X has purchased raws of a 80-85% purity and need to use more product
Company S has purchased raws of a 95-99% purity and uses less and will induce better results for the customer, thus creating return business, a loyal customer base that will provide free publicity and allow the company to excel past its competition based on proven results.

So is an extra 7 bucks worth it to you? Ask yourself the next time you stare into the mirror.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Most of us would pay for quality and results, but some companies are selling pres as high as 70$ +10$ shipping! For nothing special... Some preworkouts are loaded with ingredients that you do not need during workout. From my experiance fully doesed effective ingredients work much better than a laundry list of junk...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Most of us would pay for quality and results, but some companies are selling pres as high as 70$ +10$ shipping! For nothing special... Some preworkouts are loaded with ingredients that you do not need during workout. From my experiance fully doesed effective ingredients work much better than a laundry list of junk...
exactly and that was my point- less bullsh1t and more product

WAF

WAF

Awards
I didn't know you had samples...... disregard my PM. Damn your getting hooked up with SpartaNutrition lucky bastard.