WAF Seizes his Gainz with Spartanutrition Cerberus/Hard

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'm a lil late on starting this as I never thought I was going to log it.

Previous experience is : 35 years old been training in gyms since I was 14. I'm experienced in everything but PH's so this one will be a new one but so far im definetly liking these products. Currently just finished a recomp from 252 down to 185, torn pec/wrist ligaments/torn ACL and MCL injuries got me to that weight. Supposed to have surgery on the ACL/MCL but have healed it up nicely with 2 runs of BPC-157/TB-500. Wrist and pec are fully healed also. Since im done with the dieting for a bit and want to get a lil size back im running the Cerberus/Hard stack from Spartanutrion which ill follow up with some Lean. Attatched is pics when i was 185 a couple weeks ago, Note I started this run a 188. I'm roughly around 5000 cal a day maybe more. So the eating isn't going to be an issue and since im not working i can concentrate on the this 100%

Supps:

-Whey Protein Various mfg's but have been drinking 2 MASS shakes from Animal (first on waking up and second POW)
-Multi's (Orange Triad)
-Fish Oil (EVL)
-Gut Health(Evomuse)
-SlinSane
-Liver
-MK-677
-OL SU/EU/Caradine/Tr1umph/Arimicare Pro/LJ-100/Hydro-3(Endure+ will be added once it arrives)
-Cerberus (3caps)
-Hard (2caps)
-500mg's of Test per week
-Various PWO

Probably run Lean w/winny and maybe some Osta in their once the Cerberus/Hard is done. Along with a few Evomuse prodct to tighten up again. All pct is in check, serms/support etc.

Today is day 5, things to note are:

-increased hunger
-increased sweating during workouts
-PR each workout (first workout out I managed 17 reps with 90's on incline DB presses, usually stall out at 15)
-No lethargy
-No issues with libido
-No blood pressure issues or headaches
-Increased weight >>>>>will post update at 7days and new pics at 2 weeks as this week ill be doing some traveling. Progress is definetly noticeable
-Increase of energy not jittery like stims though.

My workouts I tend to do alot of GVT training for the pump as i dont really strength train 225 back squating for 25+ reps is common. This training has helped me a lot with recovery and growth. Another thing ill do is extreme negative, I don't know the positive vs neg ratio but I will 1/4" it done on alot of stuff and throw some MTUT training also for exhaustion and failure. Originally I wanted to hit 200 again but maybe ill try for 210 or more. I'm eating everything under the sun. Woke up in the middle of the night starving....8 bowls of cereal later sleeping again.

View attachment 133121
IMG_0075.JPG

Attachments

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Sound like a solid combo - I'm in! How are you dosing this? Are you doing 4 weeks Cerberus followed by 4 weeks of Hard? Or is it both Cerberus and Hard together for a month? If it's together was your protocol? Morning, PWO, evening, etc.?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed bro

WAF

WAF

Awards
Sound like a solid combo - I'm in! How are you dosing this? Are you doing 4 weeks Cerberus followed by 4 weeks of Hard? Or is it both Cerberus and Hard together for a month? If it's together was your protocol? Morning, PWO, evening, etc.?
Cerberus and Hard will be ran for 8 weeks.

Cerberus and Hard 1 pill each with my morning shake. (Morning)
Cerberus and Hard 1 pill each after workout with second MASS shake (Afternoon)
Cerberus 1 pill around 4 hours later with meal. (Evening)

Just got back from the gym and hit chest today. 90's on incline went up for 20 reps today, total of 5 reps i've gotten since starting this run. Strength and finishing your sets ie. pushing past the breaking point are key points I've noticed.

My split goes.

*10-15min treadmill 9-11 degree @ 2.7

Day 1-Chest/Calves
Day 2-Back/Calves
Day 3-Legs
Day 4-Shoulders/Calves
Day 5-Bi's and Tri's/Calves
Day 6-Legs
Repeat

I go until i feel i need a day off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
in... dem legs bro!

WAF

WAF

Awards
in... dem legs bro!
Thanks booneman, I know theyre still a weak point im still working on them but theyre getting better. I lost a ton of muscle after my ACL./MCL incident so I blast them like crazy. Plenty of high rep puke sessions have happened..... learnt never have eggs before legs its like an primed RPG.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
judging from the pics you are right on time with the epi. I would still have run cerberus then epi but maybe this will still work out well. Either way there is plenty of dht conversion for peakiing.

WAF

WAF

Awards
judging from the pics you are right on time with the epi. I would still have run cerberus then epi but maybe this will still work out well. Either way there is plenty of dht conversion for peakiing.
It's doing the trick lets say that.....jumped on the scale last night. My wife was shocked on the weight gain so far. Maybe im wrong i thought they both contained epi?..... How would you have ran this DreamWeaver? How would you run Lean? As stated before PH's are not my forte, AAS/serms/sarms/peptides no issues with exp and knowledge.

Off to do a Back workout, need to kill myself cause i've got a 14hr car ride ahead of me tonight. My mood has been canging for the better....lol reminds me of the D-bol euphoric feeling. Or at least D-bol affects me like a happy pill. I'll post my weight tomorrow but it surprised me to say the least considering i dont have moon face happening.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's doing the trick lets say that.....jumped on the scale last night. My wife was shocked on the weight gain so far. Maybe im wrong i thought they both contained epi?..... How would you have ran this DreamWeaver? How would you run Lean? As stated before PH's are not my forte, AAS/serms/sarms/peptides no issues with exp and knowledge.

Off to do a Back workout, need to kill myself cause i've got a 14hr car ride ahead of me tonight. My mood has been canging for the better....lol reminds me of the D-bol euphoric feeling. Or at least D-bol affects me like a happy pill. I'll post my weight tomorrow but it surprised me to say the least considering i dont have moon face happening.
Both have the Super-Rb which is just a superior Epiandro, so you're actually good in that regard.

As far as your mood, that's pretty much the consensus overall on the lineup so far which is awesome. No one likes feeling like sh1t. Your progress already is phenomenal.

I cannot wait to see how this panels out for you.

WAF

WAF

Awards
6 days on now and it the scale speaks for itself 200.7lb today from a 188 start. Damn excited to see those numbers jumping up. I'm off for a lil road trip back home visit friends and family. Considering 2 friends just finished a comp they will be ready to eat. 2 MASS shakes for the road trip 1500-1600 cal some len and larry cookies, bagels wpb, protein bars and a mandatory burger run. I'll eat again once there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 days on now and it the scale speaks for itself 200.7lb today from a 188 start. Damn excited to see those numbers jumping up. I'm off for a lil road trip back home visit friends and family. Considering 2 friends just finished a comp they will be ready to eat. 2 MASS shakes for the road trip 1500-1600 cal some len and larry cookies, bagels wpb, protein bars and a mandatory burger run. I'll eat again once there.
You are killing me. Cutting after a year of bulking

I have food envy lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes they do sorry I meant to say Cerberus then Hard. I would run 4 weeks Cerberus 4 weeks Hard or just 8 weeks Cerberus. Lean I would run before hard. Hard is to be used like you would var or winny for the dht conversion. I think you're ok the way your running it though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great start brother and looking stellar already. I also wouldn't call your legs a weak point they look pretty symmetrical with the rest of your physique unless going strictly by bodybuilding standards.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Thanks man, I'm just trying to grow everything as even as possible. I like the old school bodybuilding look from the 70's. It's more attainable over the years. It always feels like you've got chicken legs after a leg injury though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I'm just trying to grow everything as even as possible. I like the old school bodybuilding look from the 70's. It's more attainable over the years. It always feels like you've got chicken legs after a leg injury though.
Trust me I am with you. My legs are shaped a lot like yours too, and I always feel like they should be bigger. Not having the thick mass near the knee makes it seem that way. However our sweeps are totally on point. I like the Classic Bodybuilder look myself. If I could emulate someone it would be Frank Zane, or Franco Columbo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me I am with you. My legs are shaped a lot like yours too, and I always feel like they should be bigger. Not having the thick mass near the knee makes it seem that way. However our sweeps are totally on point. I like the Classic Bodybuilder look myself. If I could emulate someone it would be Frank Zane, or Franco Columbo.
Yes the early bodybuilders tried for the look you would see in Greek art. Now they look more like comic book characters. To me reshaping my body is an art form.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yah I hear you it's the exactly as you said around the knee the rest is ok imo but I'm always drawn to that weak points. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. To me the classic physique of the 70's is what it should look like. Out of breath red faced cookie monsters is definetly not healthy and suck if you have a manual labour job. Longevity just won't happen something is bound to go after a bit.

A lil heads up I just got back from my trip only trained twice as I came down either with food poisoning or something. Damn sucks cause I was doing damn good on the progress... Oh well adapt and overcome. Looking forward to one hell of a workout today and getting back to my routine. I figured I'd be in a lil trouble driving two 14hr trips but it's always worth to see family and friends.

On a side note I can't login to AM other than my phone. Computer just sits there starting at me the bastard.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yah I hear you it's the exactly as you said around the knee the rest is ok imo but I'm always drawn to that weak points. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. To me the classic physique of the 70's is what it should look like. Out of breath red faced cookie monsters is definetly not healthy and suck if you have a manual labour job. Longevity just won't happen something is bound to go after a bit.

A lil heads up I just got back from my trip only trained twice as I came down either with food poisoning or something. Damn sucks cause I was doing damn good on the progress... Oh well adapt and overcome. Looking forward to one hell of a workout today and getting back to my routine. I figured I'd be in a lil trouble driving two 14hr trips but it's always worth to see family and friends.

On a side note I can't login to AM other than my phone. Computer just sits there starting at me the bastard.

sounds like one to many mai tai

lol

WAF

WAF

Awards
I've been contemplating ordering some prepared meals lately. After all the money buying food i'd probably save money and it would be easier to count cals.

Today should be shoulders and calves. Since being under the weather im going to add a few more mins to cardio today and try to sweat out the last of it. Plus i'll be adding either another small cardio session another time of the day when i can as I want to keep tight. Gaining 12lbs in week i started to see spilling over on day 6, so ill be adjusting my cardio and cal intake to avoid this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've been contemplating ordering some prepared meals lately. After all the money buying food i'd probably save money and it would be easier to count cals.

Today should be shoulders and calves. Since being under the weather im going to add a few more mins to cardio today and try to sweat out the last of it. Plus i'll be adding either another small cardio session another time of the day when i can as I want to keep tight. Gaining 12lbs in week i started to see spilling over on day 6, so ill be adjusting my cardio and cal intake to avoid this.
not sure where you live but currently in NJ and there was a billboard for this service. almost 10 bucks per meal delivered and im sure there are cheaper places but preparing alot of this food although is fun at times, i just have so much going on different times during the week it is hard to make 2-3 days worth at a time

WAF

WAF

Awards
not sure where you live but currently in NJ and there was a billboard for this service. almost 10 bucks per meal delivered and im sure there are cheaper places but preparing alot of this food although is fun at times, i just have so much going on different times during the week it is hard to make 2-3 days worth at a time
Yah I found this place that does custom meals breakfast-supper-desserts (protein cookies etc) 7-14$ depending on protein amount etc. I'm just waiting to hear from some of my local friends to see if theyre gtg. I'm up in Alberta, Canada. I love cooking but the time and the fact that I tend to buy the more expensive or quality products it sure adds up way faster then ordering.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I found this place that does custom meals breakfast-supper-desserts (protein cookies etc) 7-14$ depending on protein amount etc. I'm just waiting to hear from some of my local friends to see if theyre gtg. I'm up in Alberta, Canada. I love cooking but the time and the fact that I tend to buy the more expensive or quality products it sure adds up way faster then ordering.
I lived in Calgary for 5 years and Lacombe, Drumheller for some reason, bit of a blur. In Ottawa now.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Whoa that's two fuggin cold places.
Edmonton isn't cold when you lived in WPG, sites get shutdown here when back home the only days we would shut down would be around -45/50C with windchill. Then again I'ved worked at -64C.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edmonton isn't cold when you lived in WPG, sites get shutdown here when back home the only days we would shut down would be around -45/50C with windchill. Then again I'ved worked at -64C.
Man that's fuggin cold, We didn't even get very much -20 this year. Coldest would have been maybe -30 with the windchill. Mild winter.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that's fuggin cold, We didn't even get very much -20 this year. Coldest would have been maybe -30 with the windchill. Mild winter.
The difference in how Celsius and Fahrenheit are recorded always leaves me confused. Seem the numbers are lower when hot, but the - numbers seem like they are higher. I forgot is it something like 0 starts at Freezing or something?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference in how Celsius and Fahrenheit are recorded always leaves me confused. Seem the numbers are lower when hot, but the - numbers seem like they are higher. I forgot is it something like 0 starts at Freezing or something?
They are dead even at -40 :) and below that celsius is actually colder. The formula is actually temp * 9/5 Plus 32 so -20 would be -4 Fahrenheit -30 would be -22 Fahrenheit -40 is -40

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are dead even at -40 :) and below that celsius is actually colder. The formula is actually temp * 9/5 Plus 32 so -20 would be -4 Fahrenheit -30 would be -22 Fahrenheit -40 is -40
No wonder I am confused. :) What a conversion...

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well today was +17 out, and I'm happy to see barely any snow. Today was legs and tonight might be a hamstring/cardio session if I've got the gusto. Weighed in today at 195, +7 from start. I'd be happy if I could get around 10 pounds on this one. I've been adjusting my macros the past couple days and it's paying off. Strength is good and getting better but im trying to take it slow and steady. I find it easier to pwer through a rep or two i wouldn't probably have done.

Cardio: 12min Incline on the treadmill

Legs:

Back squats 135x25 (2), 225x25 (1) and one set of extreme negatives x16

Leg Press: 2per side x30, 4per x25, 6per x26, 8per x18, dropset to 6per x 16?failure wait 15 sec then another x6. Dropset 4per x20?

Seated hamstring curls: 85x25, 115x20, 130x12, 145x9, 160x6

Seated leg curls: 100x30, 145x18, 190x15, 220x12, 250x10, 265x7

Hammer strength V-squat: 150x 20 (2)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's warmer than we've seen yet fug.

WAF

WAF

Awards
About to hit the gym today, chest/calves and a lil cardio. Sure loving the euphoric feeling on this stack, no sick to the stomach or high bp feeling at all. This will be a good year for progress I can see it now. I've definetly got to get a lil more size before September......wifey bought Mr. Olympia VIP tickets. So pumped for it. Never thought I'd ever go, but always imagined it since i started lifting at 14. SpartaNutrition you've got to get some apparel going.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to hit the gym today, chest/calves and a lil cardio. Sure loving the euphoric feeling on this stack, no sick to the stomach or high bp feeling at all. This will be a good year for progress I can see it now. I've definetly got to get a lil more size before September......wifey bought Mr. Olympia VIP tickets. So pumped for it. Never thought I'd ever go, but always imagined it since i started lifting at 14. SpartaNutrition you've got to get some apparel going.
Love this bro!! And speaking on behalf of the boss, apparel is in the works.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah there is a lot you could do with the artwork for this label, going to be interesting. Should be the kind of stuff I would wear, sans the banana hammocks :(

WAF

WAF

Awards
As long as they don't use Ephialtes for a model all should be good

WAF

WAF

Awards
So i ended up taking a day off unplanned cause of a tiny tear or strain in my calf. I'll be taking it easy on the legs till i feel better. Started a run of BPC-157 to clear it up ASAP. Today was shoulders and some cardio. Weight is hovering around 197, but im noticing a lil water retention which is probably because of the test im taking and my diet the past 2 days has been off. Got to get stuff planned out a lil better on the diet from now on. Plus i think I need to start doing some night cardio. Splitting cardio sessions got me great results in the past. Also i don't train traps almost ever as they grow too fast.
Maybe once a month ill throw in 3 sets of shrugs that's about it.

Cardio: 30min walking on the treadmill with incline.

Shoulders:

Seated military press- bar x 30. 95 x25(2) 135 x (25)(23)(19) drop set to 95x 20 something stopped counting and went to failure.

Upright row- bar x 30 95 x15 (2) 135 x10 (2) 95 xfailure i usually don't count reps just go till failure

Bent over fly's- 20 x30 (2) 35 x20(2) 45x12(2) 20xfailure

Side lateral's- 20 x20(2) 30 x15 (2) 35x12 20 xfailure

Front DB raises- 25x20(2) 30x12(2) 35x10 20 xfailure

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your shoulders are going to feel that for a while.

WAF

WAF

Awards
your shoulders are going to feel that for a while.
My typical workout....i could train shoulders again today not sore at all. I tend to recover very fast, unless i cripple myself on leg day. But my shoulder are used to a 10-12 construction work day and training. I'm checking out a new gym today Powerhouse gym, as im getting completly fed up the the people at the gym im going to now. Men in yoga pants texting every few seconds, people standing around doing nothing taking up space. Not to mention the fight i almost got into yesterday in the change room......told him "you stare one more time your going to the hospital". Plan and simple too many ignorant people who have no idea what they're doing. I might pick up a tub of Universal's new animal pack mutli, some carb killa bars and maybe a few other bars/cookies to try hopping that takes my sweet craving away. throwing on some new exhaust on the car today, and heading to Audi to see what's coming in for 2016/2017....been waiting for a long time for an RS4 or RS3. But i doubt the RS4 will arrive in N.A. The problem i can see with the RS3 is it's size.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My typical workout....i could train shoulders again today not sore at all. I tend to recover very fast, unless i cripple myself on leg day. But my shoulder are used to a 10-12 construction work day and training. I'm checking out a new gym today Powerhouse gym, as im getting completly fed up the the people at the gym im going to now. Men in yoga pants texting every few seconds, people standing around doing nothing taking up space. Not to mention the fight i almost got into yesterday in the change room......told him "you stare one more time your going to the hospital". Plan and simple too many ignorant people who have no idea what they're doing. I might pick up a tub of Universal's new animal pack mutli, some carb killa bars and maybe a few other bars/cookies to try hopping that takes my sweet craving away. throwing on some new exhaust on the car today, and heading to Audi to see what's coming in for 2016/2017....been waiting for a long time for an RS4 or RS3. But i doubt the RS4 will arrive in N.A. The problem i can see with the RS3 is it's size.
just wear the tunic and red cape as we discussed- they'll move

and the A4 isn't bad- if you are looking and waiting for the RS4 don't go to the RS3-

WAF

WAF

Awards
just wear the tunic and red cape as we discussed- they'll move

and the A4 isn't bad- if you are looking and waiting for the RS4 don't go to the RS3-
LOL!! Yah i've got a 2013 A4 Sline STG2 with every bolt-on possible....just need more power. Problem is i heard the RS4 wont come here in a long long time. If the RS3 is too small the S6 would fill the gap nicely.
IMG_0108.JPG

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
agree- going smaller just for power (unless your mighty mouse) isn't wise. S4 would be nice

and that is a nice Audi sir