Red Ghost

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Day 2 of testing Red Ghost. Popped 4 caps this morning. Drank a cup of coffee around 6:30 am then off to the gym . Oh and I fasted until 10:30 am after I got home from the gym. At the gym I did cardio for 15 minutes, then went straight into doing bicepts and tricepts. Little or no rest in between sets.

Curl bar 3 sets of 10 of 125 lbs
On the 4th set start a drop set down to 75 lbs.

Tricepts extension with dumbells
4 sets of 10 of 50 lbs

Preacher curls with dumbells
4 sets of 10 of 25 lbs

Tricepts extension single rope on cable machine

3 sets of 25 with two plates
1 set of 15 with two plates

Alternating curls

3 sets of 10 of 35 lbs

Standing half curls

4 sets of 20 of 20 lbs

My arms were smashed after this. They were really pumped though. I lifted for about 45 minutes today

I weighed in after my workout and weighed in at 234.7 lbs today. Alot was water loss because I didn't rest much at all. Really worked up a sweat. I've had a good bit of energy all day. Breakfast was yogurt with oats mixed in. Lunch was turkey wraps. I love those. Lol. Dinner was rotisserie chicken thigh. 2 of those with small serving of macaroni salad and a small serving of baked beans. Other than that everything is going as planned and no side effects at all. I won't be going to the gym tomorrow. Got some things to do but I'll be back in there on Thursday.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I'll post up some pics soon. I have to have 20 posts before I can. I have 10 so far