Rub-A-Dub-Chubb.... Red Ghost fat incinerating Log with extras

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Pre summer cutting is here and i couldnt be more excited! To kick things off im extending my appreciation to Controlled Labs and Sean for the chance to review their new Energy/themorgenic enhancer "Red Ghost"...
Ive also purchased some Green Magnitude and White Pypes to add a nice addition to my workouts after trying the sample packets that was sent along with the Red Ghost.

The next 4 weeks will be low/moderate carb, average protein, high fat with a flexible dieting approach. i will not be tracking calories other than carb intake which is mostly peri workout or backloaded. Training is a p/p/l type but ive put together a home gym so i may just train as i feel, ive been randomly hitting some 2-a-days lately. Overall calories will be manipulated based on my days. Other supps being used will be intra products, bcaa's, eaa's and beta alanine, again mostly periworkout..

some more recent starter pics..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you're way leaner than the last pics I saw. Looking good. Iirc someone helped you dial in Your diet/carbs a little more and it has definitely worked from those pics.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
YEAH BUDDY!

That was following a tren/epiandro run... ive learned alot about my calorie thresholds over the last year... i was roughly 1500-1700 cals then for almost 8 weeks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
YEAH BUDDY!

That was following a tren/epiandro run... ive learned alot about my calorie thresholds over the last year... i was roughly 1500-1700 cals then for almost 8 weeks