TC Stacks on the MASS with MINDandMUSCLE

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Here we go! Big thanks to double s and everyone at MIND and MUSCLE for choosing me to log this awesome stack! Looking to put on some serious MASS with this one!

mandm.png

NEW-BASIC-MASS-300x300.jpg

Mind and Muscle Basic Mass Stack .... and so much more ;)

Less than a week after being picked to log this ...... this showed up at my door
MM1.jpg

Isn't it beautiful !

Some basic info as we kick this one off ...
Age 44 will be 45 next month
Height 6'5"
Weight 250lbs
Been training for 8 years now ... living the bodybuilder lifestyle. I eat very clean, track all my macro's in a spreadsheet, and have stacks of notebooks where I have been logging every training session for the past 5 years or so. I will be posting my training stat's and daily macro's with each log entry I make here.
Currently on a 4 day a week training program that after years of experimenting with different approaches, I found works best for me. I am a firm believer in hitting each muscle group 2x weekly. I also believe in utilizing basic compound exercises as the foundation of my training. Bench Press / Overhead Press / Deadlift / Squat. I also incorporate some olympic style lifts from time to time to keep all the muscles working together in unison. Power cleans being one of my favorites to do after heavy deadlifts .... call me crazy but when the CNS is already primed after heavy deadlifts I have the best power clean numbers.

Training Program:
Mon/Tue - Thu/Fri training days. Sun & Wed - Food Prep Days
Monday - Chest / Delts / Triceps heavy weight lower reps, strength focus
Tuesday - Legs / Back / Biceps - moderate weight / higher reps / hypertrophy focus
Thursday - Chest / Delts / Triceps moderate weight / higher reps / hypertrophy focus
Friday - Legs / Back / Biceps heavy weight moderate rep range , strength focus This is my deadlift day ... and I LOVE heavy deadlifts!

I hit abs 2-3x per week placed on whatever training day they fit best depending on how things feel that day, but they are ALWAYS trained 2x weekly minimum.

My kCal goals will be different for this cycle than they have been for the past 4 months. I have just ended a 4 month slow cut .... having cut down from 274 to 250. Really looking forward to eating again ;) I will post my kCal daily target #'s

For those of you who have been following my posts on the main log opp post by Mind and Muscle you know I have been sick as he*l for the past 4 days so I put off starting this log until now ... actually plan to kick it off tomorrow but wanted to get the log up and running.
I will be posting before pictures within the next couple days and plan to post mid-cycle pics as well as after pics .... and likely to keep posting data and pics as I move through PCT also .... a cycle is only as good as your ability to maintain gainz through a properly planned and executed PCT ... and I aim to keep as much as possible from this awesome MASS STACK.

Thanks again to MIND and MUSCLE for this opportunity ...
Its on! Time to get growin'

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First. Let's see the gains

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Here we go! Not feeling 100% but feeling good enough to getr' done. Popped my first dose about an hour ago and gonna hit the iron in about half an hour .... Can't wait! Haven't trained for 3 whole days!!! Not really gonna hit this 100% until Monday but kickin it off now. So tonight will make only 2 training sessions for this week but I will be back up to the usual 4x weekly next week! Feels good to be back in the saddle.

poppinpills.jpg

Like a handful of MM's ... but soooo much better ;) Never had PH's in tablet form before .... always capsules .... doubt it makes a difference but just sayin, Thanks again double s and Mind and Muscle ..... I will post training session stats and macros later tonight .... not planning a hardcore session tonight ... just getting back into the gym and moving some weight around ... Yeehaw!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your getting started, ive found it impressive on what breaking a good swest can do when your feeling sick....hopefully working out helps feel alittle better

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad your getting started, ive found it impressive on what breaking a good swest can do when your feeling sick....hopefully working out helps feel alittle better
I usually kill the weights and cardio when sick. I find either way my body is going to feel beaten up might as well be for a good reason.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya .... it felt good to sweat again .... been resting and eating all weekend.
Really gonna kick this thing off starting tomorrow ...

Here is what I accomplished in the gym on Friday ... did a full body session considering I had not done much training all week. And didn't do my usual heavy deadlifts like I do most every Friday ... gonna hit those especially hard this coming week.

Friday - Full Body

1. Front Squat - 11/4 style
3x8 (185)

2. Power Cleans
1x8 (145)
3x6 (185)

3. BB Flat Bench - Super Set - Db Rows

2x8 (225) - 2x10 (85)
1x5 (245) - 1x8 (95)
1x20 (135) - 1x6 (105)

4. Romanian Deadlift - toes elevated on a couple nickles (sort of a cross between RDL and SLDL)
1x15 (135)
2x10 (185)
1x6 (225)

5. Standing Db Curls
3x10 (50)

6. Decline Skullcrushers
3x12 (85)

7. Seated Lateral Raise
3x12 (30)

8. Ab Routine

Macro's - kCal-3204 F-95g P-298g C-289g

First day really eating above the 2400-2800 kCal level I have been at for the past 4+ months. Gotta slowly increase caloric intake over the next couple weeks to try and minimize fat gains ... former fat boy genetics and all ;) Higher carb day today ... I think I am gonna still do the carb cycle thing for this run to try to keep it as much of a lean gain cycle as possible ....

Naturally its still too early to 'feel' anything from these compounds ... but placebo effect is working nicely ;) Feeling good ... and libido is way up there!

Looking forward to tomorrow ...
Gonna get my lady to take some 'before' pics tomorrow also .... since I am horrible at the selfie thing.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout even while sick....decline skullcrushers are great for constant tension, cant wait for the stack to kick in

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Fellow former fat boy checking in :D

In4 M&M gainz

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Feelin Great today! Cold is gone. Energy is UP. Motivation is way Up. Gonna dose my preworkout ... about half the usual dose while on this cycle ... and then hit the weights in about half an hour. Started dosing Friday evening so it is technically still too early to really 'feel' this but I swear today my aggression has been through the roof. Nearly tore an idiots head off at work today ... he deserved it but still .... I usually have more restraint ;) Just one of those days? Or I am feeling this .... time will tell.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your feeling better, sometimes we all have those days when people just get on our nerves

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What style of workout are you using. I see full body. Curious to how you mass grows on this stacks

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
What style of workout are you using. I see full body. Curious to how you mass grows on this stacks
That full body session was just a make-up thing last week because I had not trained my usual 4x that week .... sick. I train 4x per week with a modified push/pull type of split. 2 workouts done twice weekly. I am a firm believer in hitting each muscle 2x weekly .... at least that works well for me. I think I outlined my training style and complete layout in the first post of this log so I won't go into details here .... just scroll up to the top and you can see what I got going on. Been training this way for a while now ... after years of trying different routines I found this works best with my body / age / recovery ability and most importantly my busy life. Every now and then I have to drop back to 3x per week due to busy schedule. I train at home ... all free-weights outside in my driveway. Sadly I used to have the ultimate Home gym setup that took up our entire 2nd garage .... then I got a divorce .... and that all went away. I have slowly built up to a fairly good home setup again but I don't have the garage space where I live now. No excuses ... make do with what you have at your disposal. I don't think I am gonna buy another power rack like I had before the divorce simply because I have nowhere to setup that kind of home gym these days. I really miss it ... I had the complete dungeon home gym setup with everything most commercial gyms have. But I would rather be out of that horrible marriage than stay just for the gym lol Its been 5 years now since the divorce so I think I have been doing just fine with what I've got. I plan on joining a gym in the next couple weeks .... finally got out of a major financial hole so I can now afford the finer things in life like a gym membership ... But I will split my training between the gym and here at home. I like being able to do what I want and not have anyone else fighting for the bench. I also love Deadlifts ... so deadlift day will always be at home. So ... when I join the gym I will probably train 2 days a week there and 2 days at home .... we'll see how it goes.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with my post workout shower .... nice session tonight. Good to be back at it full speed.
Dosed my 4 tabs at 6:30 this morning, and 1 tab of M1D pre workout, and gonna dose the other 4 tabs after I post this.
I have never run an Andro cycle before so I don't know if this stuff hits you sooner than the other compounds I have experience with .... Halo / Epi / Msten / Trest. All those, with the exception of DermaTrest, took a week or two before that 'on' feeling popped up. That being said, I believe I am feeling this stuff already ... I started dosing on Friday ... Aggression is up, libido is up ... strength was about normal tonight ... so not sure if its placebo or the real deal. But so far so good .... another big THANKS to everyone at Mind and Muscle for giving me this opportunity ....

Monday - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Dips
1x12 bw
2x8 bw + 35lb plate

2. Flat BB Bench

1x12 (165)
1x10 (185)
1x8 (225)
1x6 (245)
1x20 (135)

3. Incline Db Bench

1x12 (50)
2x10 (75)
1x8 (85)

4. Seated BB OHP

2x12 (135)
2x8 (145)

5. Db Flys - flat bench
3x12 (50)

6. Seated Lateral Raise
3x12 (30) slow controlled eccentric

7. Seated Plate Raise
3x12 (45)

8. Decline Skullcrushers - ez curl bar
2x12 (85)
2x10 (95)

9. Db Overhead Tri Ext - alternating arms
3x12 (35)

Macro's- kCal-3345 F-99g P-320g C-294g

Kinda let the former fat boy in me out to play a little today ;) at least I kept the Fat down to an ok level ... a bit more protein than I needed and more carbs than I wanted .... First couple days eating above maintenance again after nearly 5 months ... I will be reining things in now that I let myself splurge a bit ... gonna aim for 3200 kCal daily for the next week before ramping it up a bit. And as I mentioned earlier, I think I am going to keep the carb cycling protocol I have been using for a while now .... So tomorrow I will shoot for around 150g of carbs .... then Wednesday keep it under 100g ... everyone here knows the drill. For me anything between 75-100g is low carb ... on Sundays I try to keep it even lower ... 50-75 g. Just gotta monitor how I feel as I go along. This is a MASS log not a cutting log so if I see/feel my carb intake is getting too low to make things work I will change things up. I plan on running a cutting cycle after this is done so I guess I shouldn't sweat it so much ...

Ok ... time to go pop some pills and chill with the lady. Tomorrow is Legs / Back / Biceps .... (now this would be the session I would go to the commercial gym for if I had that opportunity) ...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I know I said I would have pics up today .... My lady has been going nuts since I got home from work cleaning the house .... she's a teacher, and is on spring break ... and her parents just decided to come visit for the week ... they're on a plane from Texas as we speak. Oh Joy :eek:mfg: So I haven't wanted to step in the line of fire and ask her to take pics of me just yet .... she tends to sorta become a little insane when her Mother is here ... lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I said I would have pics up today .... My lady has been going nuts since I got home from work cleaning the house .... she's a teacher, and is on spring break ... and her parents just decided to come visit for the week ... they're on a plane from Texas as we speak. Oh Joy :eek:mfg: So I haven't wanted to step in the line of fire and ask her to take pics of me just yet .... she tends to sorta become a little insane when her Mother is here ... lol
haha I'm not married but know that feeling all to well, whenever family used to visit when I was young my father would get insane

glad she still lets you out to go to the gym :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my post workout shower ... here's tonights sesh

Tuesday - Legs / Back / Biceps - Higher reps / Lighter weight day .... Hypertrophy focus .... Friday is HEAVY day for these muscle groups ;)

1. Pull-ups - I still suck at these .... but working on it.
3x8 Bw

2. Front Squats
1x15 (145)
2x10 (165)
1x8 (175)

3. Power Cleans
2x12 (145)
2x10 (165)

4. BB Row
1x15 (145)
2x10 (185)
2x10 (185) Snatch Grip

5. Leg Extension - super set - Seated Db Curl
1x20 (135) - 1x15 (30) Hard Squeeze at top and slow eccentric
3x15 (155) - 3x10 (40)

6. BB Shrugs - 3 second pause/squeeze at top
2x15 (185)
2x12 (205)

7. Hammer Curls
3x12 (40)

8. Ez Bar 21's
2 sets - (75)

9. Ab Routine (consisting of Crunches, Oblique Crunches , Reverse Crunches, V-ups, and Planks)

Still have one meal left for the night ... but here's where I'm at so far for the day ....
Macros - kCal - 2467 F-98g P-213g C-148g

I ate WAY too many carbs last night ... after I posted my log and closed down for the night I went upstairs to watch some TV with my lady ... she goes to the closet and pulls out 2 boxes of Girl Scout thin mints (my weakness) ... and says "you're bulking honey so I had these stashed for you for the past 3 months .... enjoy" Gotta love her ... but I over did it ... ate the entire box. So needless to say I am holding onto a lot of water today ... looking bloated and the nice post-cut look I had going on has disappeared ... I know its temporary and I will drop most of that water in the next couple days .... but damn it is sorta depressing to look in the mirror after such a long cut and see that ... but they were damned good cookies :biglaugh:
Todays moderate carb intake and my planned low day tomorrow should do the trick .... Now that being said, I understand that these compounds ... the M1D-Andro specifically, can bloat ya a bit ... hell ... it is a MASS cycle so yeehaw. All the more reason to watch the carbs and be sure to properly dose my AI. I have exemestane on hand for another cycle I was planning if things get too outa control ... but from what I understand with this cycle Arimistane should be fine ... Form XT so graciously provided by Mind and Muscle ...
Feeling good .... Libido keeps climbing ... kinda sucks that my in-laws will be staying with us for the next 4-5 days .... on top of being generally wacko when her mother is around, my lady shuts down and I get no nookie .... Is what it is ... they leave Sunday morning .... ;)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good looking workouts getting in some old school full body in effect

u wut m8..

Girl scout cookies only come in single serving :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh the old "bulk season" excuse to eat bad food haha my friends and I use it on each other all the time in the winter......good workout though, keep pushing

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
oh the old "bulk season" excuse to eat bad food haha my friends and I use it on each other all the time in the winter......good workout though, keep pushing
Yep .... ate much better yesterday though. Back on track. Today is a rest day so I am keeping it low carb and when I get home from work I am gonna just relax .... didn't get much sleep the past 2 nights and work has been hectic .... its my busy season so 10 hour days with no lunch break are the norm this time of year. It all balances out though ... in the winter months I put in 4-6 hours a day .... paid salary so the pay is the same every month no matter how many hours I put in or don't put in ;) Just gotta keep reminding myself that as I push through the tough Spring/Summer months ....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good updates, i have found an increase in hunger and am now in week 12 of my cut, currently ketogenic, if my diet slips its normally from extra protein and fats, so i do not suffer any water retention from it, but its much easier to just get rid of a craving and move on rather than stress to much about it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Good updates, i have found an increase in hunger and am now in week 12 of my cut, currently ketogenic, if my diet slips its normally from extra protein and fats, so i do not suffer any water retention from it, but its much easier to just get rid of a craving and move on rather than stress to much about it.
Yeah .... my hunger has increased noticeably the past few days .... I had gotten so used to eating at a deficit with the long cut I was on that it became 'normal' ... now that I am slowly increasing calories its a different world. Usually when I start bulking after a cut it takes a while to get comfortable eating above maintenance again ... force feeding for a few weeks etc... But the past couple days my appetite has been strong so I don't see any of the usual force feeding in my near future. Hasn't even been a full week yet on this stuff. All my past cycles have taken an average of 2 weeks to really kick into gear ... seems like these Andro's kick in much quicker. Feeling good.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today .... got off work about an hour ago ... just sitting on the porch relaxing. And naturally, thinking about tomorrows training session. Mixed feelings so far from these compounds ... in the sense that I can feel an increase in aggression and hunger but I have not noticed any of the other usual 'on' effects just yet. Recovery has not increased yet .. one of the things I always love about a cycle ... that quick recovery that allows you to hit it harder in the gym. Haven't noticed any strength increase yet either. I realize it hasn't even been a full week yet so to expect all the above is not rational ... just being as detailed as I can for this log. Having never run an Andro cycle I really don't know what to expect .... all new to me! All my PH experience has been with the ones that got swept up in the ban :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today .... got off work about an hour ago ... just sitting on the porch relaxing. And naturally, thinking about tomorrows training session. Mixed feelings so far from these compounds ... in the sense that I can feel an increase in aggression and hunger but I have not noticed any of the other usual 'on' effects just yet. Recovery has not increased yet .. one of the things I always love about a cycle ... that quick recovery that allows you to hit it harder in the gym. Haven't noticed any strength increase yet either. I realize it hasn't even been a full week yet so to expect all the above is not rational ... just being as detailed as I can for this log. Having never run an Andro cycle I really don't know what to expect .... all new to me! All my PH experience has been with the ones that got swept up in the ban :(
Yeah compunds like this are different than the good ol ph's of the past....i only ever had the "on" feeling with the old sd and not even the other compounds....you should start noticing increased recovery though, hopefully sooner rather than later

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah compunds like this are different than the good ol ph's of the past....i only ever had the "on" feeling with the old sd and not even the other compounds....you should start noticing increased recovery though, hopefully sooner rather than later
Kind what I figured ... I definitely got that 'on' feeling from my last Halo/Trest cycle ;)
Hoping for that increased recovery soon too .... hitting muscles 2x a week is tough on recovery ... especially when its my busy season at work ... more stress and not as much sleep. No excuses though! Gonna keep grinding

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kind what I figured ... I definitely got that 'on' feeling from my last Halo/Trest cycle ;)
Hoping for that increased recovery soon too .... hitting muscles 2x a week is tough on recovery ... especially when its my busy season at work ... more stress and not as much sleep. No excuses though! Gonna keep grinding
I don't think I ever had that on cycle feeling from these compounds as they are definitely not the types that were around before 2014. I know I found my recovery better I week 3-4.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit every muscle twice a week as well. I find it a bit better for recovery to keep volume pretty low each workout. You'll end up with a big amount of volume when you add in both workouts for the specific muscles. I do one heavy day for each muscle and one more of a hypertrophy day each week.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I hit every muscle twice a week as well. I find it a bit better for recovery to keep volume pretty low each workout. You'll end up with a big amount of volume when you add in both workouts for the specific muscles. I do one heavy day for each muscle and one more of a hypertrophy day each week.
I like the 2x a week protocol too ... seems to work best for me. Generally I follow a similar approach as you are doing ... one session heavy, strength focus and one session lighter, hypertrophy focus. Only difference is I don't do 2 heavy days and then 2 light days .... I do Heavy chest / Delts / Tris on Monday and then Light Legs / Back / Bi's on Tuesday .... then Light chest / delts / Tri's on Thursday and Heavy legs / back / bi's on Friday .... I love heavy deadlifts but they require some serious recovery the next day so this approach works for me since I do my heavy deads on Friday and then have the weekend off ... its been working well so far ... During my cut I also added in a session of cardio/complex ... typical barbell complex .. front squat-rdl-row-hang clean-ohp ... did this complex 6 times ... resting about 2 min between complexes .... This worked well for fat loss ... especially since I hate traditional cardio. Not doing these for this Mass cycle ... unless I notice I'm gaining more fat than I want ... This whole training protocol has been a bit tougher this week simply because I have not had much sleep all week .... recovery has not been optimal. Everyone in the house is on Spring Break including my lady (she's a teacher) ... so its been more chaotic and loud in the house this week ... no worries ... weeks almost over and things will get back to normal next week. NO EXCUSES ! ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonights session. - 2nd session of the week for these muscle groups. Lighter weight / Higher Reps / Reduced Rest Periods - ya'all know how it goes.

Thursday - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Flat BB Bench

2x12 (165)
2x10 (185)
1x20 (135)

2. Low Incline Db Bench

1x15 (50)
2x12 (65)

3. BB Seated Military Press
- Definitely a difference between Military Press and Overhead Press. Bringing the upper pecs and front delts into it more.
2x12 (105)
2x10 (115)

4. Db Pullover
3x12 (85)

5. Seated Lateral Raise

3x12 (30)

6. Laying Lateral Raise - Arnold Style - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voidkzRw09A
3x12 (25)

7. Close Grip Bench

1x20 (115)
1x15 (135)
1x12 (155)
1x10 (165)

8. Db Overhead Tri Ext - Alternating Arms
3x15 (30)

9. Ab Routine

Gonna have my last meal for the day after I post this .... but here is where I am at for the day .... Shooting for 3200 kCal today.

Macro's - kCal-2550 F-59g P-238g C-211g

Dosed 4 tabs at 6:30am, 1 M1D-Andro pre-workout, and will dose the other 4 tabs with my last meal ... tomorrow will be the one week mark. I seem to still be holding a little more water than I normally do ( when I am not on anything) ... don't know if its the cycle or the lack of sleep .. cortisol is probably higher than it should be. I am dosing Form XT at the label levels ... 1.3ml 3x daily. No noticeable estro sides to speak of .... just the sub q water. Like I said in earlier posts ... I have exem on hand if needed ... Don't think I will need it though. It is in my stash of goodies I plan on using for my next cycle ... :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention .... libido is way off the hook and has been for the past couple days. My lady has been quite happy these past couple nights :banana:
This surprises me considering her parents are sleeping on the fold out couch downstairs ... right below our bedroom ... don't know whats gotten into her but I am loving it ... perfect timing too .... being on this libido enhancing cycle and all ;) I am a lucky man when it comes to my lady .... generally her libido matches mine so no issues there.
Just another reason I have not been sleeping as much as I should ....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Had a great protein shake ... blended up some yummy gainz goodness ..... 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup lowfat organic cottage cheese, 1 cup organic nonfat greek yogurt, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1 banana, 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter, 1 tablespoon local honey .... Gainz!

Did really well with fat intake today ... traditionally that has been the hardest of my macro's to keep in line .... me likes my red meat ;)
I know I was shooting for 3200 kCals today but I figured it was time to up it a bit .... my best calculations put my maintenance intake at around 3400 kCals so I obviously need to go above that to make this a true MASS cycle .... but I need to increase it slowly after being on a cut for so long ... so with that being said I am gonna go with 3400 kCals daily for the next 4-5 days before upping it again.

Todays final macro count - kCal-3458 F-81g P-326g C-296g.

Breakfast and lunch packed for tomorrow .... time to head up to bed ... really gonna sleep this time ;)
During the week ... being busy as hell ... I toss 2 scoops of whey and 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats in a shaker and call it breakfast. I grind up the oats in a coffee grinder so they mix well. Good quick breakfast for a busy week .... weekends I do the more traditional eggs for breakfast and those are organic and fresh too .... from my 7 chickens I have in the back yard .... gotta have good eggs!

Goodnight AM! and thanks again to double s and everyone at Mind and Muscle ...
Back at it tomorrow

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonights session. - 2nd session of the week for these muscle groups. Lighter weight / Higher Reps / Reduced Rest Periods - ya'all know how it goes.

Thursday - Chest / Delts / Triceps

1. Flat BB Bench

2x12 (165)
2x10 (185)
1x20 (135)

2. Low Incline Db Bench

1x15 (50)
2x12 (65)

3. BB Seated Military Press
- Definitely a difference between Military Press and Overhead Press. Bringing the upper pecs and front delts into it more.
2x12 (105)
2x10 (115)

4. Db Pullover
3x12 (85)

5. Seated Lateral Raise

3x12 (30)

6. Laying Lateral Raise - Arnold Style - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voidkzRw09A
3x12 (25)

7. Close Grip Bench

1x20 (115)
1x15 (135)
1x12 (155)
1x10 (165)

8. Db Overhead Tri Ext - Alternating Arms
3x15 (30)

9. Ab Routine

Gonna have my last meal for the day after I post this .... but here is where I am at for the day .... Shooting for 3200 kCal today.

Macro's - kCal-2550 F-59g P-238g C-211g

Dosed 4 tabs at 6:30am, 1 M1D-Andro pre-workout, and will dose the other 4 tabs with my last meal ... tomorrow will be the one week mark. I seem to still be holding a little more water than I normally do ( when I am not on anything) ... don't know if its the cycle or the lack of sleep .. cortisol is probably higher than it should be. I am dosing Form XT at the label levels ... 1.3ml 3x daily. No noticeable estro sides to speak of .... just the sub q water. Like I said in earlier posts ... I have exem on hand if needed ... Don't think I will need it though. It is in my stash of goodies I plan on using for my next cycle ... :)
love lying lateral raise although i do them on the side and not on the front like Arnold. Glad every one is enjoying the stack, yourself and wife

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
love lying lateral raise although i do them on the side and not on the front like Arnold. Glad every one is enjoying the stack, yourself and wife
Yeah ... the lying lat raise really isolates the middle delt more .... for me at least. Love doing them.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Had a great Friday session .... Deadlifts!
Gonna post all the details tomorrow morning ... gotta go play a game of monopoly now. I have my 12 year old son this weekend .... so gotta go play rather than sit on the laptop ....

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a great Friday session .... Deadlifts!
Gonna post all the details tomorrow morning ... gotta go play a game of monopoly now. I have my 12 year old son this weekend .... so gotta go play rather than sit on the laptop ....
Any my guess is you are still laying :wave:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Been busy ... Happy Easter everyone ! Been hangin with my youngest son ... bringing him home to his mother in about an hour .... then I will update my log ;) Just a quick note ... noticing increased aggression and a shorter temper .... not the best thing but it is a sign of increased T ... Just gotta think before I speak for the next 3 weeks ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... busy weekend ... and even busier Monday. Damn life is getting hectic lately. Is what it is.
Finished my monday session ... showered .... and gonna post Friday's sesh and tonights.

Friday - Legs / Back / Biceps / Abs

1. Deadlift - tried for a new PR (405) but didn't have any steam left .... shot my wad too early with all the sets leading up to it ;) But did get some volume in!
1x10 (225)
1x8 (315)
1x6 (345)
1x3 (365)
1x3 (385)
1x2 (395)

2. Db Row

1x12 (85)
2x8 (95)
2x6 (115)

3. Rear Delt Flys
3x12 (30)

4. BB Calve Extension

2x20 (205)
2x12 (245)

5. BB Shrugs
2x20 (185) - snatch grip, 3 second pause at top
2x12 (245) - std grip, 3 second pause at top

6. Seated Db Curls - hard squeeze at top - 5 second eccentric
3x12 (35)

7. Ez Bar 21's
3 sets (75)

8. Hammer Curls

3x10 (40)

9. Ab Routine

Didn't really track my macro's as I usually do Fri-Sun .... with my kid here and all the Easter chaos I was too busy ... plus I am bulking so ;)
Body and CNS was toasted after this crazy week ... 4 good lifting sessions and not enough sleep all week ... completely toasted me. I managed to sneak a 2 hour power nap in Saturday afternoon while the kid was at the park with his friends .... just enough to re-energize me ... then took him to a movie ... Batman v Superman ...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's sesh

Monday - Chest / Delts / Tri's / Abs

1. Dips
2x12 BW
2x8 Bw + 35lb plate

2. BB Flat Bench
1x10 (185)
1x8 (225)
1x6 (235)
1x4 (245)
1x20 (135)

3. Incline Db Bench
1x15 (50)
1x12 (65)
1x10 (75)
1x8 (85)

4. Seated BB Behind Neck Press
3x12 (115)

5. Db Flys - flat bench
2x12 (40)
2x10 (50)

6. Seated Plate Raise
3x12 (45)

7. Decline Skullcrushers
2x10 (95)
2x8 (105)

8. Seated Lateral Raise

3x12 (30)

9. Ab Routine

1 meal to go for tonight ... here's where I'm at so far

Macro's- kCal-3001 F-105g P-241g C-237g

Feeling good ... 10 days into this cycle as of tonight. Starting to notice slight strength increase ... so far so good.
Got some goodies in the mail today ... from a supp shop in the UK .... not sure how much I can say here without upsetting the mods .... but suffice it to say I will be good to go with the transdermal AI I picked up ... I always responded better to this than Arimistane ... and the exem I have on hand already is way too much for this cycle ... what I have now should be just right ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
ok Last meal down the hatch ...
Final macro's for today ..... kCal-3466 F-108g P-287g C-273g
Not bad for a crazy day .... spent pretty much the entire day out in the field ... only was at my desk in my office from 7:30-8:30 this morning .... definitely my busy season ...
Lunch is packed for tomorrow .... time to go upstairs and watch an episode of our show ... my lady and I have been binge watching Fringe. Got hooked on it after trying to find something to fill the whole left by the X-Files ;)

Goodnight AM .... and thanks again to Mind and Muscle double s

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice log buddy, love the detail.....my buddy watches fringe and enjoys it, after arrow season ends I'm going to need a new show to watch

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Taking a rest day today folks. Crazy busy week so I altered my plan for this week to be able to handle it and get my workouts in and most importantly allow my body to recover .... so for this week I am going to train Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat .... this should allow me to get through the crazy week and still get the training/recovery in.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 days of training is more than enough.....take the day and really enjoy the relaxation

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TK and I have been chatting offline and I can tell you, one of the first/few loggers that has really done his homework. Continued success.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
TK and I have been chatting offline and I can tell you, one of the first/few loggers that has really done his homework. Continued success.
Thank you sir! ;) I try to be as informed as possible about what goes into my body .... and with all the PH's out there now and before the ban you gotta do your own research to really properly plan out a cycle .... can't rely on product advertising alone.

Just got home from work .... another crazy day. Looking forward to tonights session .... gonna hit Legs / Back / Biceps tonight ...
Feeling strong ... ;) noticing muscle fullness is at a much higher than usual level .... somethings a brewin ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Whew! Its taking some getting used to this training in the afternoon sun. I've never really trained this way before ... last year at this time I had a totally different job that didn't require me to get up early so I trained as soon as the sun went down ... now that I have to be up at 5:30 every morning I am training no later than 6pm .... and here in NorCal that means in the direct sunlight .... No Excuses though ... Had a good sesh tonight ...

Wednesday - Legs / Back / Biceps
- went a bit lighter on the back movements tonight ... gonna hit em heavy with the next sesh of the week on Saturday.

1. Pull-ups
3x8 bw

2. Front Squat

1x12 (135)
1x8 (185)
3x6 (225)

3. Power Cleans - snatch grip
1x8 (135)
1x8 (165)
2x6 (185)

4. BB Row - hard squeeze / slight pause at top
1x15 (135)
1x10 (165)
1x10 (185)
2x8 (205)

5. Incline Db Curls -
really squeezed the bi at the top of the movement and controlled the eccentric
2x12 (30)
1x10 (40)

6. Seated Db Shrugs
3x20 (85)

7. Concentration Curls - Arnold Style
2x10 (50)
1x8 (65)

8. BB Calve Extensions

1x20 (185)
1x15 (205)
1x10 (225)

9. Hammer Curls
2x12 (30)
2x10 (40)

One more meal left to go tonight ... here's where I'm at so far for the day .... If you've been following along you can see I have completely failed to do the carb cycle protocol I set out to do while on this cycle ... been really craving carbs throughout the day more than I ever have ... that being said I am going to put the hammer down and really concentrate on following the carb cycle protocol ... holding too much water right now as a result of the carbs and the overall nature of the compounds I'm on. I will fix that though ;)

Macro's - kCal-2829 F-98g P-224g C-232g

I'm getting close to week 2 of this cycle (Friday will be 2 weeks) ... and I am starting to notice a bit of a strength increase now as well as improved recovery .... very slight on both .... nothing compared to the old, pre-ban compounds but it is noticeable .... And yes, my aggression is way up there ,,, shorter fuse ,,, not a totally good thing but it is an indication that these compounds are working ;) My lady is not liking my ****ty short temper attitude lately ... she threatened to choke me out in my sleep and beat the **** out of me if I don't curb my attitude .... gotta love a hot-headed Irish woman ... So I am going to try harder to think before I speak ...
Thanks again to everyone at Mind and Muscle .... I am enjoying this despite the threats from my lady :nutkick:

And as double s has said a few posts back ... I have really done my research on this cycle and these compounds and I have developed a plan moving forward after the 4 weeks are up .... not sure how much I can really post here ... I will leave it up to the cool folks at Mind and Muscle to let me know. Suffice it to say this is gonna be a nice bulking cycle kicked off by the Basic Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle.... GAINZ !