Packers goes Spartan Hard with Spartan Nutrition (Sponsored)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I'd like to give a big shout to Spartanutrition and their reps for allowing me to take this opp to log Spartan hard!! I recently had carpal tunnel surgery on right hand Dec 29th, and was on light duty for little of two months. I just got released back to full duty and able to lift as of last Monday!! I started dosing this Friday night and taking 1 mid morning and one early evening. Hit the gym up Friday for some biceps and sauna.

Friday's workout biceps

db spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10, 30 lbs x 10

standing db curls: 30 lbs x 8.8.8.8

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

seated preach curls machine: 50 lbs x 15, 15, 70 lbs x 10,10

I will increase weight as my hand feels good enough to do so.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dam it

lol in

clown007

clown007

Awards
Nice first workout! Looking forward to seeing how Hard treats you!

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Yeah Buddy! This is the log I've been waiting for - planning to run this mid May so don't hold back. Oh and post both muscle and libido results. Seriously. Haha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I do not know what all the ingredients are in this but all weekend it was primal game on. I'm so ready to hit my first chest workout in 4 months. Last year I was hitting 315 for 2 reps on incline bench and 265 for 8 reps. But then with my hand acting up I slowly started to decline. Well that and the fact I lost 48 lbs in 5 months lost some strength too. So I'm hoping to gain nothing but lean hard muscle from this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Man I do not know what all the ingredients are in this but all weekend it was primal game on. I'm so ready to hit my first chest workout in 4 months. Last year I was hitting 315 for 2 reps on incline bench and 265 for 8 reps. But then with my hand acting up I slowly started to decline. Well that and the fact I lost 48 lbs in 5 months lost some strength too. So I'm hoping to gain nothing but lean hard muscle from this.
no doubt that you will bro- game time is 18 min- just starring at the clock myself

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this is the one I can't wait to hear some feedback on.

Hope it helps you get back to form brother.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes this is another very good looking product.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good grief second week I went running with the co workers on lunch. We have the longest hill that had the road we drive through our security gate to get the parking lot. We start from top and walk then jog in intervals. I'm not a big runner for distance as I am built for sprints, but trying to build up my cardio health. We did 3.30 miles and coming back was a b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently read an article that claimed sprints may actually be anabolic.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It def reduces appetite. I did this last Monday and today and both times, I couldn't barley eat lunch. But it sucks too bc I have gym this evening and man I can barley walk lol. I know it will get better the more I do this and get better conditioned. But sob I hate long distance.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although i could barley walk after the 3.3 journey lol i forced myself into the gym. Hit up back day with two of my softball players. Felt better than expected. This stuff does some crazy stuff to ones libido.

Back:

Wide grip pull downs: 80 lbs x 12 90 lbs x 10 8 8

Machine rows: 90 lbs x 10 10 100lbs x 10 10

Face pulls 90 lbs x 15 100 lbs x 12 12 120 lbs x 8

T bar rows: 105 lbs x 10 10 10

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects on libido have me interested as well. When I first began looking into 2-Andro I came across several pheromone forums where it was being discussed. People looking to use it in solution to attract the opposite sex.

So naturally combining it with enhanced epiandro ought to get things really "going".

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The effects on libido have me interested as well. When I first began looking into 2-Andro I came across several pheromone forums where it was being discussed. People looking to use it in solution to attract the opposite sex.

So naturally combining it with enhanced epiandro ought to get things really "going".
New slogan: want to get raped? Get Spartan

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally hit my first chest workout since returning. I knew I'd be way off in terms of numbers but just got to keep telling myself it will come back. I was extremely tired from lack of sleep but actually felt good while lifting. This stuff again has my libido on all time high.

Chest:

flat bench press: 105 lbs x 10, 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10 tried 225 just to see what I could do hit it twice and felt like I could get more.

Incline barbell press: 105 lbs x 12, 10, 135 lbs x 8 Now this is my fav exercise and hit 315 for 2 last summer. My goal is to at least get back to with in 275 by end of this summer or early fall.

peck deck machine flyes: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

incline db press: 40 lbs x 15,15

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah be patient coming back. Increase tension and make the lower weights work you more and you'll get stronger on those lifts.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yah be patient coming back. Increase tension and make the lower weights work you more and you'll get stronger on those lifts.
Agree, time under tension will aid in building muscle, i find you can really target the muscle with the mind to muscle connection by slightly lowering the weight on some exersizes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, time under tension will aid in building muscle, i find you can really target the muscle with the mind to muscle connection by slightly lowering the weight on some exersizes.
Yes absolutely, I sometimes will lower weight and find out I actually get more strain from the lower weight as I am able to push the contraction more.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yes absolutely, I sometimes will lower weight and find out I actually get more strain from the lower weight as I am able to push the contraction more.
Love your posts DW :biggthumpup: I'm a big fan of bands myself, particularly with deadlifts to lessen the weight at bottom if knees, ankles, lower back are a concern.

Packers, I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers climb, you take care of yourself buddy! :fing02: (why are there so many emojis showing violence? all I wanted was a handshake or hug one!)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love your posts DW :biggthumpup: I'm a big fan of bands myself, particularly with deadlifts to lessen the weight at bottom if knees, ankles, lower back are a concern.

Packers, I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers climb, you take care of yourself buddy! :fing02: (why are there so many emojis showing violence? all I wanted was a handshake or hug one!)
Thanks, yah I use bands here and there.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good weekend. hit gym up Thursday after work for shoulders. Took weekend off only bc I had a Friday night softball torney in which I played at 7pm and finished at 330 am. Then turned around and took fam to Winter Jam in Birmingham. Hitting it up today. Feeling better lately too. Libido is crazy right now.

Shoulders:

db shoulder presses: 45 lbs x 10, 10 40 lbs x 8,8

shoulder lat pull downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10,8

upright rows with shorter straight bar: 75 lbs x 8,8,8

db side lat raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up biceps today. Again feeling very high libido. Strentgh getting there as well.

Biceps:

Ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10 10 8

Db alt curls: 30 lbs x 10 10 10 8

Db spider curls: 30 lbs x 10 35 lbs x 10 8

Preacher curl machine curls: 70 lbs x 10 60 lbs x 12 x 12

clown007

clown007

Awards
Quick and effective bicep workout buddy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hugeness coming- bro

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up chest today.

Flat bench barbell: 135 lbs x 10 205 lbs x 8 225 lbs x 4 135 lbs x 20

Pec able flyes: 60 lbs x 10 50 lbs x 12 10

Decline barbell press 135 lbs x 8 8 8

Incline barbell press 135 x 8 6 6

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's good about that workout is that you were working all the different ranges of movement. I would have done overhead cable curls instead of the preachers as that plane had been covered in earlier exercises. That's really nit picking though, you worked the other planes well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit up chest today.

Flat bench barbell: 135 lbs x 10 205 lbs x 8 225 lbs x 4 135 lbs x 20

Pec able flyes: 60 lbs x 10 50 lbs x 12 10

Decline barbell press 135 lbs x 8 8 8

Incline barbell press 135 x 8 6 6
Again way to work the different ranges. Right down to throwing in the cables.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dreamweaver if you have time can you work up a small plan. I just need one more so for definition and cuts. I have enough mass to work with lol. But I usually can lift 3 to 4 days a week. I go with my brothers and friend from softball so will have to work them in some how.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dreamweaver if you have time can you work up a small plan. I just need one more so for definition and cuts. I have enough mass to work with lol. But I usually can lift 3 to 4 days a week. I go with my brothers and friend from softball so will have to work them in some how.
what-are-you-crazy.png

you see what happen to me lmao

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of a split and workout frequency are we looking at.