Testosteronet's Mile High K Experiment

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
4G of Enhanced Bali Blast down the hatch. Let's see what happens. I'll update as we progress. This is unsponsored.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Grilling burgers at the moment. 1G of Phenibut 5 hours ago. Looking for a good night at home. Little nagging pain in the back, looking to be pain free shortly. We'll see. Went down easy mixed with a little Pepsi on empty stomach. I have previous experience which I'll post up shortly, but never with Mile High K or Bali. Over a month or 2 since last K usage.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Dinner done. Back pain has subsided. Little more talkative with the wife. Nice feeling thus far. Hopefully, it'll get a little stronger in feeling. Mood is semi-better.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Alright, played a few games, watched a little tv. Feel nice, but I would've thought it'd be stronger. 2 hours later feel good, but not where I wanted. Will update this thread as I have all varieties to try. I wanted more than what I got on this one. I'll admit, the other chemicals at play in my system may have downplayed my reaction on this one. Pain free at the moment, though. Good vibes, too. I'm still happy, no negatives like nausea, etc.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Comments and suggestions are more than welcome here. Best K I've had was 1.5G of Celtic Labs I Want Me Gold Reserve. Stuff was amazingly euphoric for me. Ultra Enhanced Indo just gives me a headache. I've tried 50x extract which got me sick. K Therapy Red Vein, Green Borneo, and Maeng Da were just alright, but still fell short. This was the first time I've tried K without capsules and it wasn't as bad as I expected.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
So, I've got 2 choices in front of me. I'm looking at my standard 4G because I'm interested in assessing strains and effects. The 2 choices I have laid out in front of me are Yellow Gold Vietnam or Enhanced White Vein Borneo. Anyone care to help me decide?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
tough call. If you're not really digging the taste, i found that making it as a hot (or you could chill it after) spiced tea really works well

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
tough call. If you're not really digging the taste, i found that making it as a hot (or you could chill it after) spiced tea really works well
Taste is not too bad an issue. I can toss and wash pretty good. Matter of fact, just mixed 2G Yellow Gold Vietnam with a few ounces of Coke and followed with some water to clean the cup. It's down the hatch. 2G to go.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Here we go. Another 2G Yellow Gold Vietnam down the hatch. Let's make this work day fly. I'll update as we progress. Stomach contents include 1 serving of LGI Fully Loaded Amplified 3-4 hours ago and a protein shake 2 hours ago.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
1 hour mark. Feeling friendly, mellow, and light. Headache from early this morning seems non-existent. Thirst is there. Contemplating either another 2G or trying out the Enhanced White Vein Borneo after lunch. Decisions, decisions...

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
2 hour mark. There is no doubt my legs feel light as I sit in this chair. I am beginning to believe that 4G is too small a dose for me. It's as if, I'm right at the threshold. Just had some jerky and about 1G of Enhanced White Vein Borneo.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Post lunch. I believe that 1G of Enhanced White Vein Borneo did me just right at the right time. I find it interesting that the level where I normally listen to music just wasn't loud enough. I also have this sense of nothingness on my mind. So, it's been 2 hours since last dose and now have a somewhat full stomach. The experiment must proceed, therefore, here goes another 2G of Enhanced White Vein Borneo and 1G Phenibut.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
1 hour post lunch. Feeling tired and sluggish. This will be last dose of day because I'm tired of gulping it. Final 2G Enhanced White Vein Borneo down.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
2 hour post lunch. Not tired and sluggish anymore. Feeling a build up of sorts. Going out to dinner tonight, hopeful this will last and keep me awake.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Live and learn, don't dose unless stomach is empty, waste of time. Still going to experiment down the line, however, gold reserve is where it's at. This plain leaf, even enhanced kind of sucks. I got a bunch of 25x resin. May try a straight resin run. Yellow Gold Vietnam was alright this morning, but I probably needed 6G. So much easier to just take 1.5G of Gold Reserve. Not sure the hassle of chugging 6G of leaf is worth the benefit in my opinion. Another day, another experiment.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
A moment of reflection on the last experiment. I must admit that I liked the Yellow Gold Vietnam. This is probably my next favorite that I've tried besides Celtic's I Want Me Gold Reserve. At the time, it didn't seem strong, but looking back it had me in a nice place.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
And here we go. Time for another experiment. 4 grams Private Reserve Maeng Da down the hatch mixed in water. That was nasty, but it's down. Stomach contents is 1 scoop Tigers Blood 3 hours ago and protein shake 2 hours ago. Will update on progression.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
2.5 hour update. Very interesting strain. I've had Maeng Da before, never 4 grams. I'd liken this effect to a strong cup of jo. Nothing like the 4 grams of Yellow Gold Vietnam. This ones more caffeine like without the numbness. I'll be honest, I was expecting a lot more, but I kind of like the smoothness of this strain. Haven't eaten anything and never did I have any weird stomach feelings. Very very smooth, yet stimulating is how I'd describe it.