Lets get Chaotic with Chaos and Pain Cannibal Carna

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
As cutting season approaches I will be in need of a quality BCAA/EAA product to help maintain lean body mass during my cut.

Chaos and Pain Has blessed me with their Nee BCAA/EAA all in one formula Cannibal Carna!!
Thanks so much for this opportunity!

I don't have much experience with EAA but have tried many BCAA products.

Cannibal Carna is a highly instantized, zero-calorie, 8:1:1 branched chain amino acid designed to aid hard-training athletes' performance and recovery. Packed with 3.2 grams of Leucine, Cannibal Carna is ideal for endurance athletes, as consumption of a BCAA blend consisting of at least 30% Leucine prior to training has been shown to increase mental and physical performance in their respective sports (1). Resistance trained athletes will benefit from Cannibal Carna's Leucine content as well, as pulses of Leucine during post-exercise recovery have been shown to increase muscle hypertrophy and maintaining net positive muscle protein (2). With two delicious flavors and no carbohydrates, Cannibal Carna is the perfect addition to pre-, intra-, or post-workout drinks to ensure reduced muscle soreness, improved performance, and to preserve muscle mass.
Highly instantized, so Cannibal Carna will mix easily even with a spoon.
8:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Valine, and Isovaline, providing an e****lent balance of branched-chain amino acids and a highly effective dose of leucine.
Fortified with extra glutamine to ensure increased muscle recovery and reduced soreness.

I plan on dosing this at different times. On rest days I will enjoy a afternoon drink. On training days I will run it either before or during the workout.

Label

And some awesome artwork!

Stats
Male
31 Years Old
5'8"
169lbs @ 13% BF Measured on Omron Bio Impedance Sensor
Lean Body Mass= 147lbs
Caloric Requirements around 2400-2700
Caloric Intake should be around 2300-2600 on Crossfit days, 2000 on non crossfit days

Training
I train crossfit 4 days a week and Lift 1 day a week usually saturday mornings.
Our programmer always programs a olympic lift session before all WODS (Workouts of the day)
WODS are typically high intensity lifting and body weight motions.

Expectations
I hope to maintain the lean body mass number I have while burning fat.
I would also like to see better endurance and less muscle soreness while running this product.

Excited to try Choas and Pain for the first time! Here we go!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So far so good!

Taste is accurate and good.
Mixes very well! No bad grit or clumping!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Last nights workout was rough. St pattys day kicked my ass! Too much drinking, not enough eating!

Mondays Workout

Strength
*Deadlift* (9-9-7-7-5-5) Weight increases every set
185, 205, 235,245,255,275lbs for me

Skill
*Handstand pushups* 3 strict then max effort kipping for 5 sets
Best Set was 11 total pushups for me

WOD
Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 15 minutes:
-25 double unders
-5 man makers
Scaled=35lbs
*Scaled may also do 50 singles.

I don't have double unders yet so I was stuck with scaled. I made it 8 rounds with 27 reps. Second place guys if we ignore the singles vs. doubles.

I took Cannibal Carna Post workout yesterday. Refreshing!

I plan on half before and hafl during todays workout. Its going to kill my back. Its going to be power snatched tonight and then the WOD will be 21-15-10-5 Calorie Rows and Pull ups. So 15 calories row total and 51 pull ups. Ouch!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yep. last nights rows and pull ups were rough!

hit 115lb power snatch though.
Box jumps were ok .
Total time to finish the rows and pullups was 7:21. Middle of the pack.

Drank half serving before workout and other half midway.

Seemed to keep me going well. I will know a little more after a few more servings!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Took a rest day yesterday for 2 reasons. My shoulders were rocked from mondays workout. Tueday didn't help. Also wife is sick and decided I should be home for her so I took a serving around 11am. I hit it pretty hard yesterday though!

I drank half serving pre workout and rest during the WOD
Strength:
10 Minute EMOM(every Minute on the minute) Power Cleans x2reps
I hit 155lbs for last 2 reps and I had more in the tank. Should have went heavier.

WOD: Tabata ME Burpees. Tabata=20sec work 10 sec rest for 8 sets. 3 rounds separated by 2 minutes rest.
Round 1=45 reps
Round 2=47 reps
Round 3=42 reps.

Rough! 134 total burpees.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Last night I felt unstoppable at the box!! Amazed!

The WOD was:

200 Single under jump rope
9 Toes to bar, 9 box jumps, then 8,8 7,7 6,6 all the way to 0
then
200 more single under jump rope for time.

I was crushing the first few rounds and was wondering to myself why I wasnt out of breath. I was able to keep moving with very little rest.
I thought then maybe It was just not a hard enough workout until I saw some better performers start to slow down and breath.

I did everything just under 10minutes @ 9:57!!! 3rd best score for guys.

Then strength right after was 8 minutes to find 3 rep max of barbell snatches which I still suck at with 75lbs. I hit 95lbs for 2 reps but failed on 3rd.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely killed another workout!!

Placed second in guys!

Strength
Bench Press (5 sets x 3 reps (AHAP))
Hit 175lbs for 3.

Skill
Handstand Walk (10 minutes of practice/progressions)
I am able to walk 3-4 steps. Its tough!

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 12 minutes:

RX
-12 front squats 95lbs
-12 bar facing burpees

I hit 6 rounds even!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello all.

Hope everyones easter went well! I managed to not eat too much! Down another .8 lbs week to date! and no loss in strength.
Today will be heavy deadlifting! 3,3,2,2,1,1,1 Increasing weight every set! So it's going to be a 1rm day!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
**PR ALERT**!

So the deadlifts went swell lol! I planned on working up to 345lbs for my second 1rep set and 355lb for my new 1rm. I miscalculated on my (3) 1rm attempts and wondered why my 345lbs felt so damn heavy as I have done 345lbs before, well it was because I had 365lb on the damn bar lol!! So at that point I was already satisfied as that's 20lb over my last PR. I figured what the the hell and went for 370lbs and nailed it!! Was surely difficult but got it!

My WOD went very well too! I feel I have decent endurance and my DOMS seems reduced. I would say this product works!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I feel absolutely ran over today. yesterdays workout was rough and mondays WOD tore me up worse than I thought. Monday was a long 25 minute WOD that was 90 Single jump rope, (10) 20" box step ups with 35lb plate hold, 10 Pullups and 10 butterfly situps. I hit 9 rounds with that wod so I hit 810 rope jumps, 90 step ups, 90 pull ups, 90 situps all within 25 minutes. Then yesterday we had clean and jerks for 5 sets of 4 reps. I hit 95lbs for last 3 sets. then the WOD was 12,9,6,3,6,9,12 reps for Cals Row, and shoulder to overhead with 115lbs. This proved to be brutal. I had to scale down the last 2 sets to 95lbs. I was destroyed.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Everything seems to be going very well. I am down another lb from last week and no noticeable strength loss at all! I put in a good chest workout with some dumbbells and crossover cables the other day. Pretty sore but healed quick. Still liking the flavor alot.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello!

Took my last serving yesterday!

This product was consistent all the way through. This product seemed to help me recover from high intensity workouts.

I have lost zero strength since the start of this log. I weighed in this morning at 164.5lbs!

I would say that Cannibal Carna delivers as advertised.

Thanks again for this great opportunity!

final pic

STarted at 173lbs!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!

Took my last serving yesterday!

This product was consistent all the way through. This product seemed to help me recover from high intensity workouts.

I have lost zero strength since the start of this log. I weighed in this morning at 164.5lbs!

I would say that Cannibal Carna delivers as advertised.

Thanks again for this great opportunity!

final pic

STarted at 173lbs!
Awesome!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Consuming cannibal carna during training would be almost ideal. The higher leucine factor with just the 1g of glutamine will help increase your recovery rate. Also doing it before and during fasted cardio will be beneficial to preserve muscle better.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Great work man. What approach did you take to lose the weight? Carb cycling, keto, etc? Also what type of cardio did you primarily perform?