mattierocks Sponsored Finish Line review

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
The lovely folks at iForce Nutrition were kind enough to pick me to run some Finish Line Post-Workout in exchange for intial, final and store reviews.

I got it on Monday and took my first dose today. After reading up a little, the consensus is that it is suitable for pre-workout, intra-workout or post-workout. I decided to take it during my workout today and see how it went.

Initial review

My expectations are consistently confounded by supplement packaging. Not a big deal, but this tub was way bigger than I was expecting. Not sure why that matters, but it was an observation I made. Here's the label:

iforce-finish-line-300x421.png

iforce-nutrition-finish-line-ingredients-300x402.png

I got the Rainbow Sherbet flavor. It's funny, because there was a discussion over in the other thread about it. Another member had gotten a tub of it as well and wasn't thrilled with the flavor. I'm not saying he's wrong, he might have gotten a bad one.

For me though, the flavor was absolutely on point. It actually tasted like sherbet! I intially tasted it with about 10 oz of water (half a blender bottle) and it was very good, but too sweet for me to drink often. I filled the bottle up the rest of the way and it mellowed the flavor out a bit and made it delicious. I'm seriously impressed by the flavor of this.

Add to that an open label and sensible doses of all the good stuff it has and so far, I'm very pleased. Looking forward to my next use!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, ill be in to follow. Glad you enjoyed the flavor :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome stuff man!!! The rainbow sherbet flavor is AWESOME in my opinion. I cannot get enough of it!!!

Can't wait to see what you think after a week or so or usage!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good stuff. The rainbow sherbet is definitely my favorite.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all!

Took some more today, even though it's a rest day. I can certainly use the help in recovery!

This really is a nice drink to sip. Great flavor!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all!

Took some more today, even though it's a rest day. I can certainly use the help in recovery!

This really is a nice drink to sip. Great flavor!
I love our watermelon flavor heavily diluted and sipped on all day!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
It's high time I posted back in here again, as I'm finished with this tub.

This was a very good product. I wound up taking it intra workout a lot of the time in order to get a little extra boost in my workout. It was a very convenient way to get stuff like creatine and BCAAs, which I would be taking anyway. The taste was very good as well.

I'll be leaving a review and a retailer review as promised. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to be a part of trying out Finish Line. I really appreciate it!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for your review!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed feedback and updates.

Is this something you would consider purchasing as a supplement to include in your daily regimen?

Anything you disliked or would like to see changed or added to the formula?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed feedback and updates.

Is this something you would consider purchasing as a supplement to include in your daily regimen?

Anything you disliked or would like to see changed or added to the formula?
Bumping this :)

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this :)
Sorry for the delay!

I would consider adding this to my regimen. I like the simplicity of these staples all in one product. If I had one minor complaint that is very much personal preference in nature, it is that the flavor became a touch cloying to me after consistent use. That probably sounds contradictory to say, as I think the flavoring was very well done (it really tasted like sherbet!). On the flip side, that would be easily remedied by topping it off with a bit more water.

Thank you all very much!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay!

I would consider adding this to my regimen. I like the simplicity of these staples all in one product. If I had one minor complaint that is very much personal preference in nature, it is that the flavor became a touch cloying to me after consistent use. That probably sounds contradictory to say, as I think the flavoring was very well done (it really tasted like sherbet!). On the flip side, that would be easily remedied by topping it off with a bit more water.

Thank you all very much!
yup, more water removes sweetness levels. Just gotta find the right amount for you!