mattierocks' Unsponsored MEGA Get Diesel Log

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
After accumulating a whole bunch of Get Diesel products (which I paid for, with the exception of one tub of Dieselade, which was given to me after I placed a large-ish order and a bottle of Chiro Joints, which I won in a contest thread) I decided that i wanted to run a big stack of all Diesel products. Chuck Diesel is also a big help here, so I appreciate that. In fact he helped me with stacking and dosing his products and advice on how to run them.

I'll also be taking Alphamine for a fat burner (also unsponsored).

More info coming very soon!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Here's a "family photo" of almost all the Get Diesel products:

I just hit my first doses of all these today:

2 Sunami
1 Raw Test
1 E2-X
3 DTP

I still have one day of my reverse load for Ether left, so I was going to split the scoop. 1/2 pre workout with 1.5 scoops of JP8X Hardcore and then add the other 1/2 scoop to my Diesel Jug (with 1.5 scoops of Dieselade) post workout.

I may need a senior citizen's pillbox to keep myself straight!

I also had bloodwork done today to see where I am regarding hormone levels. I should have that tomorrow sometime.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
And here is where I currently am now. 222.5 on my scale, waist is about 39".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in ! Your log already made the AM Newsletter, you a famous Dude!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Monday's Leg workout:

Legs & Abs

Squats

125×12, 125×10, 185×4, 225×1
255×4, 255×5, 255×4

Front Squat

145×4, 145×5, 145×5

Romanian Deadlift

215×6, 215×6, 215×6

Abs

Cable Crunch – 75×12, 75×12, 75×12
Captains Chair – 22, 14, 14
Bicycles – 37, 28, 32

Also a 3 mile family walk!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
My older son's 4th birthday was yesterday, so I moved that workout to today so that I could eat cupcakes and not be gone while we did stuff to celebrate. My weight went from 221 to 223.5 today! Crazy.

I finished my reverse load of Ether, so I'm taking regular doses of it now. I already notice a little bit of a pump and some vascularity. I've only been on it for a few days, so maybe this is a little placebo effect, but my chest workout today was much better than the last few times. I finally hit enough reps to up my bench, and my dips keep going up too.

I took 3 DTP, 1 Raw Test, 2 Sunami and 1 E2-X in the AM (And 2 scoops of Alphamine). I also took 1.5 scoops of NOS Ether. Preworkout I took 1.5 scoops of both Ether and JP8X Hardcore. Post wotkout I had another 1.5 scoops of ether, 3 more DTP and another E2-X.

Today's workout:

Incline Bench

95×12, 95×10, 135×4, 155×1
185×6, 185×5, 185×4

Bench Press

205×6, 205×6, 205×6

Dips

30×6, 30×6, 30×6

Close Grip Bench Press

175×5, 175×5, 175×4

Tricep Press

75×4, 75×5, 75×4

Calf Workout A

Standing – 315×6, 315×6, 315×6
Seated – 160×6, 160×6, 160×6

3 mile family walk.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'll also mention that I got my blood work back and my testosterone was 629, E2 was 21.6 and LH and FSH were too low to register.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thats post TRT or something,??
I just have been getting periodic blood work to see where I am. That's after dropping the TRT dose from .4ml to .3ml(ish), but before I started taking anything for this log.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
A Diesel Jug in the wild...

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Today I took 3 DTP, 2 Sunami, 1 Raw Test and 1 E2-X, 1/2 scoop Ether in the AM, then 1.5 Scoops Ether with 1.5 scoops JP8X Hardcore and 2 DTP preworkout. 1.5 scoops of Dieselade in my jug intra workout, then I added another 1/2 scoop and 1.5 scoops Ether and 1 Sunami post workout. I should have taken an EF5 today, I wasn't feeling it!

Today's workout:

Back & Biceps

Deadlift

165×12, 165×10, 235×4, 295×1
325×4, 325×4, 325×3

Barbell Row

185×5, 185×4, 185×4

Pullups

3, 4, 3

Barbell Curls

95×6, 95×6, 95×6

Alternating DB Curls

50×4, 45×6, 50×4 (I dropped down for some left arm/elbow issues, but 45 was not quite right so I upped it back again)

Abs

Cable Crunch (75) – 12, 12, 12
Captains Chair – 23, 16, 15
Ab Roller – 6, 5, 6

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Today I took 3 DTP, 2 Sunami, 1 Raw Test and 1 E2-X, 1/2 scoop Ether in the AM, then 1.5 Scoops Ether with 1.5 scoops JP8X Hardcore and 2 DTP preworkout. 1.5 scoops of Dieselade in my jug intra workout, then I added another 1/2 scoop and 1.5 scoops Ether and 1 Sunami post workout. I should have taken an EF5 today, I wasn't feeling it!

Today's workout:

Back & Biceps

Deadlift

165×12, 165×10, 235×4, 295×1
325×4, 325×4, 325×3

Barbell Row

185×5, 185×4, 185×4

Pullups

3, 4, 3

Barbell Curls

95×6, 95×6, 95×6

Alternating DB Curls

50×4, 45×6, 50×4 (I dropped down for some left arm/elbow issues, but 45 was not quite right so I upped it back again)

Abs

Cable Crunch (75) – 12, 12, 12
Captains Chair – 23, 16, 15
Ab Roller – 6, 5, 6
Wtf (wasnt feeling it) u got no sleep last night?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Wtf (wasnt feeling it) u got no sleep last night?
I was having some... GI issues. I think I'm going to skip the Alphamine tomorrow and see if that was it. I had bad stuff going on all morning, so when it was finally gym time, I was feeling drained. That's why I wish I had added the EF5, for a little extra kick. Particularly with the deadlifts!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm wearing my Caution Diesel AF shirt today. My 4 year old looked at it and said, "You sure have a cool shirt daddy."

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I passed on explaining the AF part to him for now, even though he was spelling everything and asking what it meant!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Kids

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel, have you added Chiro Joints to the product review I section? I just finished my first bottle today and wanted to do a review, but didn't see it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel, have you added Chiro Joints to the product review I section? I just finished my first bottle today and wanted to do a review, but didn't see it.
Nah i need 2 add it. I need like 30 hours in a day. Ill put a reminder to try 2 do it tonight. I wish the review section was easier to find like these global threads in ur face Admin

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah i need 2 add it. I need like 30 hours in a day. Ill put a reminder to try 2 do it tonight. I wish the review section was easier to find like these global threads in ur face Admin
How is it hard to find? It says Reviews at the top of every page on this site. Click it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in on this too mattie-

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh does it? I thought that was to people thread reviews. Versus product reviews.
I dont understand what you're saying. The Reviews tab at the top is the product review section.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How is it hard to find? It says Reviews at the top of every page on this site. Click it.
I went to it and search by "Dieselade" and got a bunch of threads. Or does that mean I haven't added Dieselade for review yet?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I went to it and search by "Dieselade" and got a bunch of threads. Or does that mean I haven't added Dieselade for review yet?
Dieselade is in there. I did a search within the specific area for product reviews but didn't find Chiro Joints.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dieselade is in there. I did a search within the specific area for product reviews but didn't find Chiro Joints.
Nah i havent added Chirojoints so I searched something i should see but for some reason only threads came up. Maybe bc im on my phone. Ill look later.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah i havent added Chirojoints so I searched something i should see but for some reason only threads came up. Maybe bc im on my phone. Ill look later.
You are probably using the wrong search function. You are using the site search, not product search. It specifically says Product Search by the bar.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're using the app. The Review section doesn't have full function there. You have to use the mobile skin.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Now it also seems possible that my stomach issues could be caused by too high a dose of Diesel Test ProCycle, particularly since I'm stacking it with Raw Test as well. Maybe that's what I should cut back on. Today is only day 4 of that stack. What are your recommendations for dosing those together? One of each (maybe 2 Sunami)?

Ether and JP8X Hardcore don't bother me, even at 1.5 scoops of each.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Now it also seems possible that my stomach issues could be caused by too high a dose of Diesel Test ProCycle, particularly since I'm stacking it with Raw Test as well. Maybe that's what I should cut back on. Today is only day 4 of that stack. What are your recommendations for dosing those together? One of each (maybe 2 Sunami)?

Ether and JP8X Hardcore don't bother me, even at 1.5 scoops of each.
Yes i dnt take over 2 dtp at once. Messes up my stomach. Go 2 one at time.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, starting a diesel log tomorrow once my package arrives. Good luck!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed man, starting a diesel log tomorrow once my package arrives. Good luck!
Looking forward to it, please tag Chuck & Myself so we can follow along!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this was my AM supplement dose:

1 DTP
1 Raw Test
1 E2-X
2 Sunami
2 Chiro Joints
3 Diesel Warrior
2 Scoops Alphamine
1/2 Scoop NOS Ether

We'll see how that treats me today.

Based on the label instructions, I'm going to take the next 2 days off of DTP, RT and E2-X. 5 on, 2 off is easier for me to remember at this point as long as it doesn't cause me problems.

Do I need to do the same with Sunami, or should I use that every day?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this was my AM supplement dose:

1 DTP
1 Raw Test
1 E2-X
2 Sunami
2 Chiro Joints
3 Diesel Warrior
2 Scoops Alphamine
1/2 Scoop NOS Ether

We'll see how that treats me today.

Based on the label instructions, I'm going to take the next 2 days off of DTP, RT and E2-X. 5 on, 2 off is easier for me to remember at this point as long as it doesn't cause me problems.

Do I need to do the same with Sunami, or should I use that every day?
Sunami is everyday.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Took 1.5 Scoops Ether with 1.5 Scoops JP8X Hardcore pre workout. 2 Scoops Dieselade in jug to sip during workout, then I mixed another 1.5 scoops of ether into the remainder and 2 Chiro Joints for post workout. Next week I'll probably add in an EF5 pre workout and see how that treats me.

As an aside, when I finish that pre workout mix of Ether/Hardcore, I am so full! I feel like I've eaten a meal!

Today's workout:

Shoulders & Upper Body

Incline Bench

85x12, 85x10, 115x4, 145x1
165x8, 165x8, 165x7

Military Press

60x12, 60x10, 85x4, 110x1
125x6, 125x6, 125x5

(I don't know how smith_69 is doing 255. 125 is hard enough for me right now!)

Shrugs

315x6, 315x6, 315x6

Lateral Raises

35x4, 35x4, 35x4

Rear Delt Raises

40x6, 40x6, 40x6

It's beautiful outside again today, so likely a 3 mile walk with the family as well, when the kids wake up.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Took 1.5 Scoops Ether with 1.5 Scoops JP8X Hardcore pre workout. 2 Scoops Dieselade in jug to sip during workout, then I mixed another 1.5 scoops of ether into the remainder and 2 Chiro Joints for post workout. Next week I'll probably add in an EF5 pre workout and see how that treats me.

As an aside, when I finish that pre workout mix of Ether/Hardcore, I am so full! I feel like I've eaten a meal!

Today's workout:

Shoulders & Upper Body

Incline Bench

85x12, 85x10, 115x4, 145x1
165x8, 165x8, 165x7

Military Press

60x12, 60x10, 85x4, 110x1
125x6, 125x6, 125x5

(I don't know how smith_69 is doing 255. 125 is hard enough for me right now!)

Shrugs

315x6, 315x6, 315x6

Lateral Raises

35x4, 35x4, 35x4

Rear Delt Raises

40x6, 40x6, 40x6

It's beautiful outside again today, so likely a 3 mile walk with the family as well, when the kids wake up.
Genetics

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great looking workout!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Today is a non workout day, though there will probably still be some form of a walk or hike or something today.

Weighed in at 224.5 for the third day in a row.

On the supplement front I'll be doing the following for the AM:

2 Scoops Alphamine
2 Shift (started this today)

3 Sunami
2 Chiro Joints
1 Scoop Ether

No DTP, etc since I'm following a 5 on/2 off schedule.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Also, it's only been a week on Ether so I don't expect to notice anything in the way of big changes at this point, but I absolutely am noticing better pumps and an increase in vascularity when I'm at the gym. I can't wait to see what longer term use brings!