APS Mesomorph--Rocket Pop YUM!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of respect to ManimalPB and the rest of the Hi-Tech team for handing out full tubs of Mesomorph a couple weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to get the Rocket Pop flavor that I've heard much about. It did not disappoint!

After reading reviews, I decided to start up with 3/4 scoop. Here's what I found on my initial dose.

Taste/Smell--Upon cracking the tub open, I took a big whiff and got a nice mix of berry and lemon. The taste was even better as there is a little bit of cherry and the lemon is more pronounced. I mixed the 3/4 scoop in about 6 oz of water and while Mesomorph is extremely sippable, there is a bit of bitterness at the end. Not the worst PWO I've tasted by a longshot. But it's not quite kool-aid either. Next time, I'm going to use more water and hopefully that bitterness will fade away. Overall, though, this stuff is pretty close to a melted rocket pop!

Effects--At 3/4 scoop the biggest thing I noticed was how good my focus was. Ahhh....good ol' DMAA! I didn't realize how much I had missed it! The energy was on par with the fat burner I'm currently logging. Which is to say that at 3/4 scoop, the energy from Mesomorph is GREAT! I didn't notice much in the way of pump. But I felt like I could go on and on while crushing chest and throwing some cardio in there.

I can't wait to see what a full scoop will do! Stay tuned!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome initial review bro.. glad you enjoyed so much!! I will be using this stuff very very very soon, although watermelon flavor so I can mix it with my watermelon Hemavo2 Max!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lots of respect to ManimalPB and the rest of the Hi-Tech team for handing out full tubs of Mesomorph a couple weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to get the Rocket Pop flavor that I've heard much about. It did not disappoint!

After reading reviews, I decided to start up with 3/4 scoop. Here's what I found on my initial dose.

Taste/Smell--Upon cracking the tub open, I took a big whiff and got a nice mix of berry and lemon. The taste was even better as there is a little bit of cherry and the lemon is more pronounced. I mixed the 3/4 scoop in about 6 oz of water and while Mesomorph is extremely sippable, there is a bit of bitterness at the end. Not the worst PWO I've tasted by a longshot. But it's not quite kool-aid either. Next time, I'm going to use more water and hopefully that bitterness will fade away. Overall, though, this stuff is pretty close to a melted rocket pop!

Effects--At 3/4 scoop the biggest thing I noticed was how good my focus was. Ahhh....good ol' DMAA! I didn't realize how much I had missed it! The energy was on par with the fat burner I'm currently logging. Which is to say that at 3/4 scoop, the energy from Mesomorph is GREAT! I didn't notice much in the way of pump. But I felt like I could go on and on while crushing chest and throwing some cardio in there.

I can't wait to see what a full scoop will do! Stay tuned!
Great first review man! Right now, I only use half a scoop. The flavor is great when you use a bit more water than what it calls for on the label!!!

Can't wait to see what you think of it after a full run of the bottle!!! Keep it up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this! I have a tub on its way to me right now:) I love mesomorph and this flavor is awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somebody named a supplement after Me...Thank You!!