Time to build muscle with UrsolicAcid/AnabolicPump/HGHup/NolvadrenXT

mrq4400

mrq4400

Awards
HISTORY: Been lifting weights for years, perhaps 10 years or even more, that being said, i've never been that muscular, have always struggled to put on weight or size. I also have struggled with supplements, have tried test boosters, creatines - nothing seemed to work that much.
Havent been to the gym since september 2015 (first workout of 2016 was on 11th of february). Just took a break for no reason. Maybe i wanted to see how much time i can stay away from the weights, or how slim can i get. I was around 74 kg (163 lbs - which is a satisfactory look for me) in sept 2015, and currently weigh 70,5 kg (155 lbs) (was 69 kg (152 lbs) on 10th of february).

GOAL: Main goal is to be in shape and to add lean muscle. I know i can get back to 74 kg (163 lbs) just with working out and eating right, but i wanted to give it an edge - enter the supplement stack! Been obsessively researching and putting together a supplement stack for the last three months! I'm anxious to try out this new stuff. So, i have been working out now for 2 weeks, getting comfortable again with the gym, the weights, the nutrition. Now slowly adding the supplements into the regime. Goal is to get to 75 kg (165 lbs) in three weeks (by 19 of march) and 80 (176,5 lbs) perhaps in the middle of april.

TRAINING: I work out two-to three days a week - training day, then 2 days off, then training again. I'm doing all the muscle groups in one training. I did split training for years, but the current method seems to work better for me.

NUTRITION: Currently 3x daily 150g beef + 1-2 eggs + 60-100g brown rice. In between bcaa drinks, protein shakes, protein bars, or cream cheese.

SUPPLEMENTS: Ursolic Acid, Anabolic Pump, HGHup, NolvadrenXT (+ more when these run out, such as - Green Bulge, Agmatine, Matador, etc.) Why so many? It's not! :196:

Supporting supplements: GNC's Mega Men, Fish oil, Horny Goat Weed, DIM & Avena Sativa. BCAA's, Whey & Protein Bars are a given!

So, currently taking Ursolic Acid and AP. The HGHup and Nolvadren will be added in about 7 days.

stack1.jpg

This log is not sponsored!