IML Super 1-Andro and Super 4-Andro Recomp

Rw12345

Awards
Hello all,

New to the board, however not new to this world haha..

I've decided to run IML's Super 1-Andro and Super 4-Andro with the goals of recomping the physique. After extensive research, I could not find many first hand reviews of these products and it may be because the "supers" are newer to the market. This has prompted me to log my cycle which can hopefully benefit others. I am in no way sponsored or affiliated with any supplement company.

Some basic stats pre cycle:
Age 27
Weight 195 lbs
Height 5'9 1/2"
Estimated body fat using a caliper 21%
Lifting experience consistent for about 9-10 years
I will post some starting photos later on

Cycle
I will start by dosing super 1-andro at 3 caps a day and will start by dosing super 4-andro at 3 caps a day as well. I would like to gauge how I respond to these before increasing the dosage. I will move to four caps a day (200mg a day) in the second week and for the remainder of the cycle. Does anybody have any thoughts on the dosing protocol? It's hard to gauge this due to the fact that I found little information on the "super" dosing. I understand that 4-andro can aromatize and an AI is on hand for support if needed but hopefully I won't need it (fingers crossed).

Pre workout is pes high volume( I really like this stuff)
Multi is animal pak
Fish oils and cycle support have been pre loaded ( mix of lgi damage control and IML advanced cycle support)
Extend for Bcaas during workout

Pct will be clom, torem, standard doses will introduce e control from IML 2 weeks into pct and driven lean extreme. Any thoughts on pct?

Heading to gym now for cardio and shoulders/traps, will follow up with exercises and weights

First dose was taken this morning, 2caps of each (100 mg of each)

Here's to a happy and healthy cycle!

If there are any thoughts or recommendations please let me know!

Deleted member 238667

Subbed. Best of luck! I looked into running a similar cycle but I decided to go with MK-677 first.
Can't wait to see how it goes!

Rw12345

Awards
Thanks for following! I didn't get a chance to make my updates yesterday, but I will do yesterday and today, later on!

Deleted member 238667

Yeah no problem! Thanks for doing it. If you could, take note of lethargy if noticed. I've heard that's a common side with Andro-1, but can be balanced out by 4. What is your weight/BF goal?

Rw12345

Awards
I will let you know of any lethargy and that was one of my concerns before starting the cycle as I have had lethargy issues with phs before. Hopefully the 4-andro will keep the lethargy at bay. I am attempting to Recomp so I'd like to see my weight increase by maybe a few pounds with the bf decreasing steadily.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, good luck with the cycle. Looks pretty solid

Rw12345

Awards
Thank you I appreciate it! I will update later today, work has been busy so I haven't had a chance to talk about much yet. Today is day 3 and I will provide updates from day 1 and 2 later today or tomorrow.