Leaning out with 1-ad (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sup guy's I'm really excited to be chosen to log this product my 1st time using 1-ad . Was originally going to use for a bulk cycle but due to some recent back issues I am running this as a leaning/ hypertrophy cycle. I am 32 years old 6"4 290lbs
1-ad :4 caps aday spaced 4 hours apart
sups:fish oil, multi,protien shake's 3 @ 50 g's per

Pct : clomid 50/50/20/20
Usp labs Modern pre, creatine, bcaa
Age force testo 100, hgh power patches

Workouts giant sets 4 rounds 30 sec rest add weight as needed cardio abs every day after w/o

Chest- incline smith, fb db press, cable cross, over incline fly
Bicep- bb curl, hammer curl, preacher curl, zot curl

Back- deads,lat pull,bent over row ,db pull over
Tricep- reverse grip bench,skull crusher,rope ext,push down

Shoulders-db over head press, lat raise, front plate raise, rear delt raise
Traps- shrug front, shrug behind
Legs- squat, leg press, hammy curls , calve raise
Repeat

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME man.. im in!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice, can't wait to see what you think in regards to helping you lean up! I myself have been wanting to use this for a lean up and will be paying attention BIG TIME!!!! Good luck

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
ManimalPatB thanks I will update frequently as of right now my 1st workout is in the books starting weight this morning was 290.1lbs did chest / biceps cardio /abs giant sets and a crazy pump the whole way through took my 1st dose right before my workout now time to get that protein in me

compan

compan

Awards
Look forward to seeing your results for using it while leaning out. Was thinking about using it during my cut too to see what happens.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 is in the books, another massive pump for both my shoulders and legs love these morning workouts. Weight was down to 289.6 so nothing really new there but so far so good in 3 days on this product I've had better pumps and I am sleeping better at night.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice, it'll kick in soon and when it does!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYY

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Better pumps and sleep! The fun is just starting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update day 5 once again a Great pump for chest and bicep, felt stronger today on my last 2 rounds of chest. Weight this morning was 288.1 cardio was also good tons of energy don't know if it's from the products or if it just in my head whatever it is it seems to be working lol. Loving this product 5 days in

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Nice to see that it's already kicking in a little bit. In for more results!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
MyCollage_13.png

Pics from morning workout, the left is before right is after

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update shoulders and legs were on like donkey Kong lol great workout great pump. My weight this morning was 285.0 lbs sleep has been great the downside is I've been hungry all day on this product can't get enough to eat the only reason it's a downside is I'm trying to lean out and cut my cals but other than that this cycle has been great

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great progress in here! In for the ride...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
criticalbench grinnell27 thanks guys I'm working hard and dieting hard while trying to maintain muscle mass. I've had back issues since I was 15 and just found out I have 20% of my L5 disc left so cutting down some weight is real important to me

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update today is day 8 it was a off day for me just cardio, abs, lower back work. Feeling really good so far no sides to speak of sleep is still good also no lethargy either

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 morning workout in the books chest /bicep, pump was insane!!! This cycle keeps getting better and better. My weight this morning was 283.0 down 7 pounds total also strength is going up my incline smith weight went up to 245 for 8 reps for all 4 rounds previous was 225 more updates to come

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
criticalbench grinnell27 thanks guys I'm working hard and dieting hard while trying to maintain muscle mass. I've had back issues since I was 15 and just found out I have 20% of my L5 disc left so cutting down some weight is real important to me
Yikes bro.. take care of yourself!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Already looks like your making some great gains man, especially strength! Good work on the weight loss too!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20160306_143538.jpg

Another progress pic day 13 shoulders /legs weight was 282.5 this morning still feeling good no sides to speak of. Pump is on I'm not taking anything to increase the pump so I am really shocked at how good the pump has been. Body feels good and sleep is e****lent

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Weight going down. Strength going up. Sleep is e****lent. This is great stuff!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice work so far brother!!!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 off day rest relaxing and chiropractor lol. I Will be switching up my routine tomorrow more to come stay tuned

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14 off day rest relaxing and chiropractor lol. I Will be switching up my routine tomorrow more to come stay tuned
What do you get done at the chiro bro? Adjustments, massage? How much you pay per session, curious.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Chiro make such a big difference to training and general health for sure!! I used to go all the time but it started getting expensive.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Chiro make such a big difference to training and general health for sure!! I used to go all the time but it started getting expensive.
I get decompression done on a traction table and regular adjusting done I'm on a schedule plan at 45$ per visit 2-3 times a week for 3 months. It's pricey but saves me from back surgery

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I get decompression done on a traction table and regular adjusting done I'm on a schedule plan at 45$ per visit 2-3 times a week for 3 months. It's pricey but saves me from back surgery
I want to get one of those inversion table things that hang you upside down... They aren't too prices but seem to be good.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I want to get one of those inversion table things that hang you upside down... They aren't too prices but seem to be good.
I have one it works really good the only problem is I got a cheaper one that kills my ankles. When you get one pay a Lil more money and find one with good support for your ankles

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 at the half way point feeling good so far. Weight this morning was 280.0 -10 pounds overall strength is up a Lil bit not really going for strength gain, my recovery is better then before sleep is still good. I'm changing up my workout a little bit here's the routine 4 rounds of giant sets with 25 seconds rest abs and 15 minutes on bowflex Max trainer after each work out
Warm up - 20 kb swings 20 jump jax 20 pushups 20 sec high knee run

Day 1 chest- incline db press flat bench press decline db press cable crossover
Back- deads lat pull bent row pullover
Shoulder /traps Arnold press lat raise rear delt fly Front shrug reverse shrug

Day 2 legs squat leg press hammy curl 3 way calve raise
Bicep ez bar curl hammer curl preacher curl zott curl
Tricep reverse grip bench press close grip bench press dips cable kik backs

Day 3 battle rope slams battle rope waves burpee 180 jump squats jump shrugs

Day 4 30 minutes of cardio

Repeat

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 progress pic
IMG_20160309_073015.jpg

Early morning workout was on point pumps were amazing the routine was chest, back, shoulders traps strength felt good on all lifts energy was up . Gonna throw in some extra cardio tonight with the wife

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great workouts brother! Leaning out nicely!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 another great workout legs/arms, 1 word pump!!!!! My legs and arms were crazy pumped this morning weight was the same 280.0, really loving this product one side note my libido is slowing down but everything is still working lol just takes a little more to get going. We'll see how my endurance is with tomorrows workout it's gonna be a boot Camp style workout until then happy lifting

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah the pump is crazy once it kicks in.

How do you like the Boot Camp style of workouts? They have them at my gym but I've never done one

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the pump is crazy once it kicks in.

How do you like the Boot Camp style of workouts? They have them at my gym but I've never done one
My wife and i love them you should give it a try. They challenge your body in a different way, she belongs to a bootcamp she writes down all the workouts and we do them home. My favorite is battle rope slams it really wears you out

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
My wife and i love them you should give it a try. They challenge your body in a different way, she belongs to a bootcamp she writes down all the workouts and we do them home. My favorite is battle rope slams it really wears you out
Ive used the ropes (not in a bootcamp fashion) but as a random cardio thing IT KILLED ME

I might have to give it a try now!!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 another solid workout (boot camp style) with 30 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of abs. The wife and I were drenched after this one, the rope waves had my biceps on a nice pump. Tomorrow will be an active rest day with acupuncture in the morning

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 active rest cardio abs stretching with acupuncture this morning, my weight this morning was 279.2. I will resume normal workout tomorrow, so far I'm feeling really good on this cycle. No sides but a little lack of libido bit sleep quality is good and I'm not tired or lethargic like on SD, halo or m1a

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 19 active rest cardio abs stretching with acupuncture this morning, my weight this morning was 279.2. I will resume normal workout tomorrow, so far I'm feeling really good on this cycle. No sides but a little lack of libido bit sleep quality is good and I'm not tired or lethargic like on SD, halo or m1a
is that acu really helping you?