APS MESOMORPH REVIEW LOG!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph

Initial Review:

Wow, just wow.

I have heard so many about people talking about this pre-workout for ages but never really had a chance to try it. Thanks to the kind Hi-Tech reps I was given an opportunity to do so and man am I HAPPY about my luck.

Last night while I was getting ready to hit the gym I get a ring at the door and I quickly realized it must've been the Mesomorph! What perfect timing..really.
I ripped open the box and lo and behold there it was.

I even got the flavor I wanted too, Rocket Pop!

I've been taking two cap fulls of the original E-Pharm Clear shot so I thought I would be ok with 1 1/2 scoops or mesomorph. So I dumped it in a cup, mixed it with water, and took a sip to grade the flavor. It really tastes like Rocket Pop, 10/10, I was astounded. It was a bit sweet but I believe that's because I mixed it in with too little water on top of it being 1 1/2 scoops.

But no bitterness, mixes GREAT, absolutely no chalky or grittiness to it at all.

About 10-15 minutes in I started feeling the beta alanine tingles in my ears. And I have been supplementing with beta alanine for the last few weeks. This tells me that the quality of the beta alanine in mesomorph is far superior than what I have been taking,

Around the same time, an insane surge of focus and energy came over me. I was pumped to lift and in a extremely positive heightened mood. It felt like I was shot with good feel adrenaline!

I haven't felt something like this in years.
Yesterday was back and biceps. After a quick stretch session I started doing my chin ups and it felt effortless than usual. I was flying through them.

Usually after my chin ups I already get quite winded but not last night. I quickly loaded up the bar with weights for my dead lifts and once again, picked the weights up like nothing.

No lie, I even hit a PR on my deadlift. This stuff is insane. I don't like to bull**** but now I know what everyone has been talking about. This is the real deal.

My workout was so insane, I was sweating way more than usual, and the pumps. The pumps were so bad I actually had to eventually end my workout a bit short. My left forearm that I tend to have a problem with just kept getting more and more pumped. I have never experienced this before.

It was to the point I felt like I really needed to stop or else I would have snapped something inside. Plus I could not grip anything even if my life depended on it.

I'm really excited to use this for a few more days for a final review. But the ingredient profile is solid and most importantly the focus and energy it gives me is on another level. E-Pharms clearshot can not compare to this stuff.

However I believe I will have to cut down and use 1 scoop. 1 1/2 was just way too much for me haha.

So far this is definitely 9/10.

Thanks again to the folks at APS/Hi-Tech!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Solid review, brother. This just gets me more and more excited to try out Mesomorph. ?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph

Initial Review:

Wow, just wow.

I have heard so many about people talking about this pre-workout for ages but never really had a chance to try it. Thanks to the kind Hi-Tech reps I was given an opportunity to do so and man am I HAPPY about my luck.

Last night while I was getting ready to hit the gym I get a ring at the door and I quickly realized it must've been the Mesomorph! What perfect timing..really.
I ripped open the box and lo and behold there it was.

I even got the flavor I wanted too, Rocket Pop!

I've been taking two cap fulls of the original E-Pharm Clear shot so I thought I would be ok with 1 1/2 scoops or mesomorph. So I dumped it in a cup, mixed it with water, and took a sip to grade the flavor. It really tastes like Rocket Pop, 10/10, I was astounded. It was a bit sweet but I believe that's because I mixed it in with too little water on top of it being 1 1/2 scoops.

But no bitterness, mixes GREAT, absolutely no chalky or grittiness to it at all.

About 10-15 minutes in I started feeling the beta alanine tingles in my ears. And I have been supplementing with beta alanine for the last few weeks. This tells me that the quality of the beta alanine in mesomorph is far superior than what I have been taking,

Around the same time, an insane surge of focus and energy came over me. I was pumped to lift and in a extremely positive heightened mood. It felt like I was shot with good feel adrenaline!

I haven't felt something like this in years.
Yesterday was back and biceps. After a quick stretch session I started doing my chin ups and it felt effortless than usual. I was flying through them.

Usually after my chin ups I already get quite winded but not last night. I quickly loaded up the bar with weights for my dead lifts and once again, picked the weights up like nothing.

No lie, I even hit a PR on my deadlift. This stuff is insane. I don't like to bull**** but now I know what everyone has been talking about. This is the real deal.

My workout was so insane, I was sweating way more than usual, and the pumps. The pumps were so bad I actually had to eventually end my workout a bit short. My left forearm that I tend to have a problem with just kept getting more and more pumped. I have never experienced this before.

It was to the point I felt like I really needed to stop or else I would have snapped something inside. Plus I could not grip anything even if my life depended on it.

I'm really excited to use this for a few more days for a final review. But the ingredient profile is solid and most importantly the focus and energy it gives me is on another level. E-Pharms clearshot can not compare to this stuff.

However I believe I will have to cut down and use 1 scoop. 1 1/2 was just way too much for me haha.

So far this is definitely 9/10.

Thanks again to the folks at APS/Hi-Tech!
I agree! Mesomorph is an awesome pre! It's nice to have something like it back. Reminds me of the pre's from a few years ago.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review! Mesomorph is definitely my fav pwo right now and rocket pop tastes pretty darn good.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing workout today. Just powering through workouts.

1 really incredible thing I noticed already is the ability to push that last rep when you're already doing a few extra beyond normal. That rep you feel like you can't do but somehow you push through it. Truly incredible muscle to mind connection.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Another amazing workout today. Just powering through workouts.

1 really incredible thing I noticed already is the ability to push that last rep when you're already doing a few extra beyond normal. That rep you feel like you can't do but somehow you push through it. Truly incredible muscle to mind connection.
This. I used Mesomorph today, incline benched 225lbs for 12, 12, and 8 reps. Each set my muscles wanted to give out in the last few reps but that's why I drink preworkouts, to push through those last reps and really max out the potential of what you can get done in the gym. Mesomorph is one of the best ones I've ever used for that purpose.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
This. I used Mesomorph today, incline benched 225lbs for 12, 12, and 8 reps. Each set my muscles wanted to give out in the last few reps but that's why I drink preworkouts, to push through those last reps and really max out the potential of what you can get done in the gym. Mesomorph is one of the best ones I've ever used for that purpose.
Yes exactly.

What I truly love though, even though it is stim strong its not bad in a sense as soon as it kicks in I am looking around the gym looking like a cracked out junkie.

I am focused and pumped and know my goal. Get right to it. Get er done!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review but I don't see the need to go over 1 scoop of Mesomorph....EVER! Don't know why you wouldn't just start with 1 scoop but from here on out don't go over the recommended dosage. This stuff is really strong

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Nice review but I don't see the need to go over 1 scoop of Mesomorph....EVER! Don't know why you wouldn't just start with 1 scoop but from here on out don't go over the recommended dosage. This stuff is really strong
I agree. Don't know if you have any experience with the original E-Pharm Clearshot, but that stuff is pretty strong too.

Guess I just wanted to gauge how it is at 1 1/2 scoops.

I definitely underestimated this product however. I think even 3/4 scoops is good enough for most! I may eventually try half a scoop and see how it is. Would really help conserve the tub.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Solid initial review. Love it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review, glad you are enjoying!! :) Just be careful like others mentioned, stick to recommended dose!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review! Glad to see that you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, glad you are enjoying!! :) Just be careful like others mentioned, stick to recommended dose!!
Yeah I really got experiment with the servings. I work out usually 6-8PM. This stuff is keeping me awake.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great review man!!!!! Glad that you are loving it and GLAD that you were able to be one of the winners!!!!!!

Right now Ive only been doing 1/2 scoop and works just fine, 1 scoop for that EXTRA push sometimes!!! Keep it up

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/2 a scoop is what I recommend to most people unless you have a high stim tolerance or are a big person

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think Im going to just got 1/2-3/4 scoops at most now.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I do a full scoop..260 lbs and lights me up...best PWO out there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I almost puked at 1 1/2 scoops
Ima be a baddass and use 2 scoops first time.. then again.. i have actually been one of the rare gems to take a full tablet of the OG Dexaprine.

jk.. sticking with 1/2 scoop first time.. ive learned my lesson from previous experience :D.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I almost puked at 1 1/2 scoops
I actually threw up once when I took 3 scoops of Gaspari SuperDump. OMG, I didn't know what I was thinking and half way into my back workout I was like I think I am gonna get sick. Worst experience of my life.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ima be a baddass and use 2 scoops first time.. then again.. i have actually been one of the rare gems to take a full tablet of the OG Dexaprine.

jk.. sticking with 1/2 scoop first time.. ive learned my lesson from previous experience :D.
I've taken a full tab of that stuff too... Never again. Ever ever ever
I actually threw up once when I took 3 scoops of Gaspari SuperDump. OMG, I didn't know what I was thinking and half way into my back workout I was like I think I am gonna get sick. Worst experience of my life.
Lol I'm sorry but who the hell thought it was a good idea to name a product "SuperDump"
Makes me think of my trip to the bathroom this morning after eating two burritos from Chipotle last night.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've taken a full tab of that stuff too... Never again. Ever ever ever

Lol I'm sorry but who the hell thought it was a good idea to name a product "SuperDump"
Makes me think of my trip to the bathroom this morning after eating two burritos from Chipotle last night.
It's not actually named SuperDump, just the joke since it gives everyone the ****s haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

I took a full tab of dexaprine back in 2012 and it scared the sh** out of me haha. WAY too powerful. I still have a full unopened bottle of the original because of that experience

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ahhh.... That makes much more sense.
Yeah they called it SuperPump, then SuperPump250, etc etc

It was known as SuperDump because it had a certain ingredient (could've been the magnesium if I am not mistaken) then when too much is taken it, you get a nice, DUMP going lol

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I will try 3/4 a scoop and see how it is. I'm sure it will be more than effective still at that dose.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

It was known as SuperDump because it had a certain ingredient (could've been the magnesium if I am not mistaken) then when too much is taken it, you get a nice, DUMP going lol
SuperPump. Shock Therapy. (Not at the same time; both had the same effect.)

Never again.

Fortunately, my SuperDump was just a sample. Thank goodness I didn't buy a whole tub. ST on the other hand. I don't know which was worse, trying to drink it or the explosions after. Great pump and energy, though.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards

Lol so many of my friends had HORRIBLE experiences with this. So embarrassing.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
All right here is my final conclusion of this product.

This is so far the bees knees pre-workout product and possibly the BEST I've had. I don't shill or bull.

This stuff hits me hard but in a good way. What I love is the positive heightened mood when it kicks it. It really gets me amped and almost aggressive.

Today I did 3/4 scoop and it was perfect. I only had about 45 minutes to do a full workout for chest and a little bit of shoulders due to work getting in the way but man. I was able to knock out set after set with minimal rest. People were MIRING hard.

The energy and focus is amazing. The pump is amazing. It makes me so vascular and full I look like a god.

I really hope the magic doesn't die with this product in terms of tolerance. I will test the waters and if I feel it does I will have to take breaks from it because it is just that good.

I seriously have not enjoyed a pre-workout this much in....EVER. Honestly the best focus/energy product I truly enjoy/ed is the E-Pharm Clearshot original.

But this is on another level.

This is a truly a 10/10 product. Well done Hi-Tech.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This truly is on another level, hope it becomes your staple pre workout and look forward to continue to hear your praises!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
All right here is my final conclusion of this product.

This is so far the bees knees pre-workout product and possibly the BEST I've had. I don't shill or bull.

This stuff hits me hard but in a good way. What I love is the positive heightened mood when it kicks it. It really gets me amped and almost aggressive.

Today I did 3/4 scoop and it was perfect. I only had about 45 minutes to do a full workout for chest and a little bit of shoulders due to work getting in the way but man. I was able to knock out set after set with minimal rest. People were MIRING hard.

The energy and focus is amazing. The pump is amazing. It makes me so vascular and full I look like a god.

I really hope the magic doesn't die with this product in terms of tolerance. I will test the waters and if I feel it does I will have to take breaks from it because it is just that good.

I seriously have not enjoyed a pre-workout this much in....EVER. Honestly the best focus/energy product I truly enjoy/ed is the E-Pharm Clearshot original.

But this is on another level.

This is a truly a 10/10 product. Well done Hi-Tech.
Amazing review!

1388joe

Awards

Yeah man, I remember the frequent sprints to the restroom hahaha! You're spot on about magnesium as the culprit. It was a temporary reaction until your body acclimates. For me it was about a week and a half. I was severely magnesium deficient. On an empty stomach higher doses (anything over 1 1/2 scoops) induced vomiting, but was very manageable with food, just not as potent. As someone who pushed through the digestive issues stage I have to say that I've never found anything close to the extreme energy and focus that came with the old school Superpump 250. I dubbed it "Liquid Crack". I consistently found myself spending 2 to 5 hard hitting hours at the gym. You couldn't help but get the rage out. The cognitive effects were off the charts for me (this could be tied to my personal deficiencies). Up till the product was banned in 2013 it was my go to drink in place of morning coffee. I found that I could run mental circles around some of the brightest minds. Post-ban.... I went right back to my state of idiocy. I'm excited to give Mesomorph a try. Should arrive at the house on 8/22. Hoo-doggy I'm excited!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Yeah man, I remember the frequent sprints to the restroom hahaha! You're spot on about magnesium as the culprit. It was a temporary reaction until your body acclimates. For me it was about a week and a half. I was severely magnesium deficient. On an empty stomach higher doses (anything over 1 1/2 scoops) induced vomiting, but was very manageable with food, just not as potent. As someone who pushed through the digestive issues stage I have to say that I've never found anything close to the extreme energy and focus that came with the old school Superpump 250. I dubbed it "Liquid Crack". I consistently found myself spending 2 to 5 hard hitting hours at the gym. You couldn't help but get the rage out. The cognitive effects were off the charts for me (this could be tied to my personal deficiencies). Up till the product was banned in 2013 it was my go to drink in place of morning coffee. I found that I could run mental circles around some of the brightest minds. Post-ban.... I went right back to my state of idiocy. I'm excited to give Mesomorph a try. Should arrive at the house on 8/22. Hoo-doggy I'm excited!!!
You sound like you're describing Mesomorph. Minus the mag issues..hope it lives up to your expectations