Highlander Gets Stage-Ready with NEW Olympus Lab's SUP3R EPI

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So its been a little bit since Ive done a log on here. I am excited to say I get to log this new product as I come into my first show in over a year. Took time off to make big improvements and am happy with how things have been progressing. This would not have came at a better time as I started this at 4 weeks out on the DOT.

Goals for this run (not in order of importance):

-Strength maintenance
-Hardness
-Vascularity
-Inc. Leaning
-Libido
-Inc. Energy

Again, I am 4 weeks out of NPC Men's Physique show, and possibly also entering in the new Classic Physique. We will see.

Stats:
Height - 5' 11''
current weight - 211 lbs
current bf% - ?? if I had to guess 7%

I will be dosing this at 500mg (2 capsules) pretty much the entire time as I do not have enough to bump it to 750mg if I want the bottle to last until the show as I only have 60 caps.

I actually received my bottle Friday night, and started Saturday 2/14, but with Valentine's Day plans and whatnot, I just got to post this up.

Get in here guys and lets get it!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460346.201521.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460354.172412.jpg

Reserved for review

Reactions: GNO
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Current pictures taken this morning
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460228.976559.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460243.234164.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460265.460870.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455460274.965523.jpg

These are all first thing in the AM 10 minutes after I woke up.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed, looking damn good bro!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you guys aboard. Keep me in check

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've been putting in some work!

I'm def in.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys.

Took 1 dose super epi at 8am and will take again at 6pm.

Just had a back/bis/post shoulder workout. Started with tanning and 10 mins on the treadmill to warm up. Had 1.5 scoops OL CU lemon and 1 scoop of their non stim. Slow moving and felt weak but got in a solid workout. It's about that time anyways so it is what it is.

Workouts are heavy with rest pause right now. Pretty much all 2 warm ups and 3 working sets. I don't log weight really I am focusing on as heavy as I can with a good feel and concentrated contraction. Staying heavy to keep as much muscle as possible obviously.

Wide Lat pulls- 3x8-10 w/ 3
Close supinated grip lat pull -2x8-10 r/p
Seated cable row -3x8-12 r/p
Band face pulls superset cable crunch
Hammer strength low to high row
Posterior db fly for 1 set of 25-30 reps just for pump
Db rotating curl - 3x8-10 r/p 3-5
Reverse grip bb curl -3x8 no r/p
Treadmill 5 min walk 2 min hiit sprints 10 min cooldown.

Some vascularity
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455480321.988109.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455480348.065491.jpg

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, you're where I wanna be at the end of this run haha. Definitely following, what else are you running?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you're where I wanna be at the end of this run haha. Definitely following, what else are you running?
Thanks man. You can get there! The dieting just takes some extra determination and discipline haha.

Only other thing I am running is a Test base that has been at 200mg/wk (possibly lower as I feel the source underdosed) the past 3 weeks and will be dropping to 150mg/100mg per week soon. And some fat burners (kind of whatever I had laying around)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this party to watch and learn

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys. I will be headed to the gym soon for chest/shoulders.

Let me know if you have an interest in my diet and I can post more on it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Welcome guys. I will be headed to the gym soon for chest/shoulders.

Let me know if you have an interest in my diet and I can post more on it.
I'm definitely interested!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout and I'm dead. Super solid lift its just gettin to that point in time that workouts become maintenance and no longer improvements. I'm dead. Haha currently doing cardio. 10 mins cardio pre and 30 post right now.

Workout
Chest/shoulders:

Super inc bench hammer strength- 2 warms 3x8-12 r/p
Face pulls w/ cable crunch -3x20ish to fail all for feel
Hammer flat bench grip on beams not handles- 3x8-10 r/p
Inc cable flys into neutral grip cable chest press - 3x10-12 each
Lateral raises- warm up then 3x14-20 fail w/ last set drop set
Db front raises- 3x8-12 failure

Toasted

Could feel the super epi doin its thing and kick in. Definitely adds a "strength" aspect even if my lifts aren't super heavy my lift would have been ****ty without it I already know. Thinking of bumping to 750/day but would need to buy another bottle. Gunna give 500 a few more days and bump it to see benefits vs. negatives

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely interested!
So I've been carb cycling the entirety of my "prep". It's been a high/medium/and low day. Macros have changed a bit as it has gone on but pretty similar. Started with 2 high days 2 medium days and 3 low days. Only lifting 4 days per week and cardio on low days so essentially going to the gym every day. Yesterday and today have been medium days. Tomorrow is a low day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I've been carb cycling the entirety of my "prep". It's been a high/medium/and low day. Macros have changed a bit as it has gone on but pretty similar. Started with 2 high days 2 medium days and 3 low days. Only lifting 4 days per week and cardio on low days so essentially going to the gym every day. Yesterday and today have been medium days. Tomorrow is a low day.
Thanks for sharing bro. My knowledge in the diet department is minimal as I've always had a high metabolism, and have not prepped for a show yet.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought this stuff is gonna take a week or 2 to feel, I haven't noticed anything yet

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thought this stuff is gonna take a week or 2 to feel, I haven't noticed anything yet
You said it inc. your heart rate. That's something right there as far as mental edge and performance is concerned. I have been depleted and dieting for a while tho so it's a bit of a different circumstance

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true, it's subsided now. After the first 3 doses it stopped happening

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So today is a low day. Fasted Cardio this morning 45 mins and cardio this evening for 45 minutes.

Diet is:

8 oz cod
Sugar free ketchup
20 almonds
Spinach blended w/ bcaa

1.25 cups egg whites
Hot sauce and walden farms syrup
5oz yam
Broccoli
5 fish oil

2x this meal
7.5oz flounder/tilapia
5oz yam
Broccoli
5 fish oil

6.5oz chicken
20 almonds
Green beans

8oz COD
Sugar free ketchup
Green beans

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spinach blended with BCAA? Interesting, but it sounds kinda gross lol.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Spinach blended with BCAA? Interesting, but it sounds kinda gross lol.
lol it's flavored. So lemon or watermelon or berry. Essentially just used for flavoring but added bcaa doesn't hurt

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Really guys? Haha it's like 4oz fresh baby spinach blended with water and flavored bcaas it's pretty tasty and very filling which is a life saver

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really guys? Haha it's like 4oz fresh baby spinach blended with water and flavored bcaas it's pretty tasty and very filling which is a life saver
Lol, just being honest. I've put kale in my smoothies before and couldn't really even taste it. Maybe it's the same.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Lol, just being honest. I've put kale in my smoothies before and couldn't really even taste it. Maybe it's the same.
Yeah pretty much the same. I'll use spinach/kale blends when they're on sale for the same thing

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455667590.812008.jpg

What I watch during cardio

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to your cals/ macros on your high/medium/low carb days.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to your cals/ macros on your high/medium/low carb days.
They have been tweaked every other week or so as Ive gone through 18ish weeks of dieting, but

Current is as follows:

High: 3200 cals
200ish g protein (chicken/egg whites/fish/protein powder
600ish g carbs (rice/ezikiel bread/oats
no added fats

Medium: 2350ish cals
250g protein
250g carbs
25g added fats (comes more to like 40 or 45g fat)

Low: 2000ish cals
250g protein
120g carbs
40g added fats (comes to about 55g or so)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
They have been tweaked every other week or so as Ive gone through 18ish weeks of dieting, but

Current is as follows:

High: 3200 cals
200ish g protein (chicken/egg whites/fish/protein powder
600ish g carbs (rice/ezikiel bread/oats
no added fats

Medium: 2350ish cals
250g protein
250g carbs
25g added fats (comes more to like 40 or 45g fat)

Low: 2000ish cals
250g protein
120g carbs
40g added fats (comes to about 55g or so)
Appreciate your knowledge. I may have to try this approach on my next cut. I leaned out last time doing a 3 low, one high carb cycle.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ive been feeling it out. I started with 4 medium 1 high and 2 low, but the majority I have been at 3 medium 1 high 3 low at 4 lifting days. Cheat "meal" and by that just all out Armageddon pretty much every other week as my last "meal" of the day.

I wanted to / did start with 2 medium and 2 high days, but I found bumping my medium days a bit I responded to better as the high carbs didnt agree with me the best. so my mediums started at like 350g carbs and highs were 500ish grams. Went from there and felt it out.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Been taking 2 caps per day. 1 cap about 1 hour preworkout at about 1030am. The 2nd is later in the day about 4-5pm usually.

I can say I have definitely felt the dose kick. Yesterday was my low day and its cardio only, fasted AM and then PM cardio. I took the dose a little late about 12 or so I think. Before that I was foggy and lethargic. I could feel when things kicked and everything became more clear and my energy became normal/slightly elevated. Was not disappointed.

Today I am hitting Legs. Workout will be in about an hour or so.

My preworkout meal which I just had is 1.25 cups egg whites, 6oz yam, 2 slices toast with sugar free strawberry jam.

Workout will probably be simple, and I will probably throw some arms in at the end just to try and get a pump and hit them directly.

I am curious as to the conversion of Epiandro to DHT. I have been looking and trying to do a lot of research on Epiandro, but seem to always come up short. Does anyone know the pathway in which it converts and any other possible conversions or rare side effects epiandro might have?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have tried to find that same conversion data myself. As Masteron is the king of DHT injectables, I am trying to find what dose of epiandro would compare. (Somewhat)

Don't think there's any replacement for mast.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have tried to find that same conversion data myself. As Masteron is the king of DHT injectables, I am trying to find what dose of epiandro would compare. (Somewhat)

Don't think there's any replacement for mast.
See it's stuff like this that makes me want to try masteron so damn bad. I love epiandro so much, I can only imagine that I'd use masteron all the time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See it's stuff like this that makes me want to try masteron so damn bad. I love epiandro so much, I can only imagine that I'd use masteron all the time.
I've dosed epiandro as high as 700mg/day. 600 with Alpha Stano. And neither compare to Masteron. It is the king of feel good aggression. And ridiculous libido.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was also curious if there are possible conversions to other androgens

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I've dosed epiandro as high as 700mg/day. 600 with Alpha Stano. And neither compare to Masteron. It is the king of feel good aggression. And ridiculous libido.
Dam... Haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm at 450mg Alpha Stano right now, definitely a big difference between that and all the low doses I've run before. Probably gonna go ahead and grab some of this OL epi and try 750 next.