Alphamax + Ep1c unleashed + Dermastrength unleashed

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I started a stack with alphamax, ep1c unleashed and dermastrength unleashed about a week ago. I will be running 2 bottles of alphamax, 2 bottles of ep1c, and one of the dermastrength. Cycle should last about 8 weeks. Other supplements I will be taking is hydro3, creatine mono, soy lecithin, pre workout, multivitamins, fish oil, and maybe some branched chain aminos. Goals for me as always is a lean bulk. Will consume between 4000-7000 calories a day. Will not be posting every day. Will try to update as much as possible, probably like a few days a week.

Stats
Height: 5'9 1/2
Weight: 165 lbs
Bf: ranges between 7-10%

Bench: 275 lbs (haven't yet tried to go higher)
Deadlift: won't be doing heavy because of a disk injury (last I did was 450 lbs)
Squat: 315 lbs

And let the gains begin...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely in here !!! Hows it going ???
Alphamax is great !!!!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Going good so far. Can't say too much since it's only been about a week. I feel like pumps in the gym are better though. Am still waiting on my hydro3 and other bottles of alphamax and ep1c unleashed to come in the mail. First time taking nitrates. Want to see if they live up to the hype.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
For more pictures, follow me on instagram at donttreadonmike!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your doing good already this is gonna be a great ride !!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
going to follow along on this one

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Very strong bench for your weight. Is your goal just to put on as much weight as possible?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
In.

Very strong bench for your weight. Is your goal just to put on as much weight as possible?
Thank you. Didn't know my bench was even good. And yes, putting g on weight has always been my goal since day 1, 6 years ago. I know everyone uses their metabolism as an excuse, but my metabolism has always been rediculously fast. Guess you could say I'm a hard gainer. Fat percentage stays between 7-8% even if I eat 8 thousand calories. May have to do with my ibsd that I have.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Awesome intro man. Looking forward to seeing your progress

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention... the first few days I had a stomach ache and diarrhea. Could be my ibsd but Idk. Hasn't really been an issue since.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout and tri workout was as follows
Warmup: 10 min run on treadmill

Incline bench (can't go heavy because of labrum tear)
Reps: 12, 10, 10, 8
Weight: 135, 155, 175, 185

Superset with decline smith bench and single plate squeeze press (idk the actual name of these)
Decline press
Reps: 12, 11, 8
Weight: 135, 185, 225
Plate squeeze
Reps: 10, 10, 10
Weight: 45

Flat db fly (slow controlled squeeze)
Reps: 12, 12, 12
Weight: 25

Hammar strength iso-lateral incline press
Reps: drop set 12, 9, 8, 6
Weight:each side 125, 115, 105, 95
Regular sets
Reps: 10, 8
Weight: 125

Close grip weighted dips (lost chain belt and had to use a dumbbell on my feet)
Reps 12, 10, 10
Weight: 50lbs

Cabld Push downs superset with over the head rope extensions
Push downs
Reps: 12, 10, 10
Weight: 144, 188, 188
Overhead rope extensions
Reps: 12, 12, 12
Weight: 55

Db Kick backs
Reps: 10, 10, 10
Weight: 15 lbs

After all this I did a little abs

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Like I said before, I will try to post frequently but sometimes I won't be able to because I work 2 jobs and go to the fire academy. Big time commitment.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said before, I will try to post frequently but sometimes I won't be able to because I work 2 jobs and go to the fire academy. Big time commitment.
And people that work one job say they don't have time to go to the gym. Post when you can my friend!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Did back and bi's today. Will try to post the full routine tomorrow but for now I'm going to get some sleep lol. Went good though. Pumps off of hydro3 were unreal. Almost painful haha. No stomach issues today... but probably will have some tomorrow because I just ate fast food before going to bed..

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I had a question about ep1c that maybe a rep of ol or someone else can answer... on the bottle of ep1c unleashed, green tea extract is the first ingredient and I'm wondering if this is a decaffeinated version. Actually I'm not wondering, It must have caffeine because I get jittery as hell when I stack it with my pwo. When I do take a pre workout, I have to take half a serving or less so I don't feel like my heart is going to rip out of my chest. So I guess the question is, how much caffeine is in this stuff? so I know how much caffeine to limit myself to through out the day. Another thing I'm kind of wondering, is why put caffeine in it? I understand it helps with fat burning but I don't like when it restricts me from getting a better jump start from a pre wrokout.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Pumps have been rediculous. Had fire academy all day and am exhausted. Still gonna try to get it in at the gym tonight.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Strength hasn't gone up. But it's only been a few weeks. I feel like my muscular endurance has gone up though. Takes me longer into the workout for me to fatigue

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats always a plus . Endurance is important for the fire Academy .

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd be dragging today at the gym because of my crazy exhausting pt session today. Still went to the gym and the workout was one of the best I've had in a long time. Did shoulders, abs and some legs (I try to do atleast some squats every other day). Wouldnt say my lifts have gone up much, but like I said before my endurance was great. My shoulders were already burnt out this morning from pt at the fire academy and didn't think I'd be able to lift my own arms for a shoulder workout. Well I was wrong. I lifted just as heavy (if not heavier) as usual, but was able to do more supersets than I usually do. Overall, great workout.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I accidentally dosed one ep1c in the morning and one before workout because I didn't think I'd be working out at the gym today. Bottle says 2 before workout and 1 on off days. Oh well. Don't think it'll really matter.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Oh and I accidentally dosed one ep1c in the morning and one before workout because I didn't think I'd be working out at the gym today. Bottle says 2 before workout and 1 on off days. Oh well. Don't think it'll really matter.
it really doesn't. Spacing out the dosage just helps the other benefits and two at once increases the acute benefits. Keep up the good work in here though!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Really sore today. Time for an off day. I usually don't plan? My off days. My body tells me haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Being sore makes rest days feel right. I always enjoy my rest days when I know my body really needs the recovery. Glad you're being smart about it man!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh and I had a question about ep1c that maybe a rep of ol or someone else can answer... on the bottle of ep1c unleashed, green tea extract is the first ingredient and I'm wondering if this is a decaffeinated version. Actually I'm not wondering, It must have caffeine because I get jittery as hell when I stack it with my pwo. When I do take a pre workout, I have to take half a serving or less so I don't feel like my heart is going to rip out of my chest. So I guess the question is, how much caffeine is in this stuff? so I know how much caffeine to limit myself to through out the day. Another thing I'm kind of wondering, is why put caffeine in it? I understand it helps with fat burning but I don't like when it restricts me from getting a better jump start from a pre wrokout.
Hhmmm, the effects your feeling are interesting but most definitely aren't coming from the EP1C Unleashed. The flavonoid extract itself come from the Green Tea Leaf itself. Green tea usually doesn't have a substantial amount of caffeine to warrant concern. Still using the same PWO?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome layout so far and curious to see what else ya got in store!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Hhmmm, the effects your feeling are interesting but most definitely aren't coming from the EP1C Unleashed. The flavonoid extract itself come from the Green Tea Leaf itself. Green tea usually doesn't have a substantial amount of caffeine to warrant concern. Still using the same PWO?
I did switch pre workouts so that could be it. Am going to try taking an old one and see how that works.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did switch pre workouts so that could be it. Am going to try taking an old one and see how that works.
What are the PWOs youve been taking anyway?

Hows your cal intake holding???

Extremely curious as to why the huge fluctuation between 4k-7k calories. Thats huge unless you are one to work off of weekly calorie goals. Its doable but can lead to inconsistency and can hinder your lean bulk.

Your Dermastrength application doing well?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
On average I get about 4-5k. But since I'm bulking I aim higher. Sometimes it doesn't always work because I'm away from home sometimes 20 hours a day working with little time to grab a filling meal. But my pre workout is undesputed by nubreed nutriton. And the dermastrength is going good. Debating whether I should use 1 or 2 pumps a day.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Workouts have been great. If things get better from here, I could honestly say I like this cycle better than the ostar1ne I had. Still early to tell though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I lied. It's just max out and not max out 2 by I force nutrition.
That's what I thought, I thought I was slacking there for a second hahah. Max Out is good stuff!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Workout was pretty good besides the gym deciding it was a good time to bust out the mop with extra ammonia that I was gagging on. Other than that chest day went good. No pr's but had a great pump. Liking this max out. Wish it had beta alanine though. Keep forgetting to use dermastrength pre workout. Noticed my joints are feeling a little dry. Might up my fish oil intake.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Workout was pretty good besides the gym deciding it was a good time to bust out the mop with extra ammonia that I was gagging on. Other than that chest day went good. No pr's but had a great pump. Liking this max out. Wish it had beta alanine though. Keep forgetting to use dermastrength pre workout. Noticed my joints are feeling a little dry. Might up my fish oil intake.
the arimistane has been known to dry out the joints of some people, upping the fish oil will help

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm noticing looking more vascular. Definitely keeping me lean. I feel like my cardio endurance has been pretty good. Ep1c seems like it usually helps me with that

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorite benefits with Alphamax is the vascularity. Sounds like the synergy of the products is doing you good too. Nice work bro. How are your joints?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorite benefits with Alphamax is the vascularity. Sounds like the synergy of the products is doing you good too. Nice work bro. How are your joints?
Joints feel a little dry. Mostly my right shoulder (I had labrum repair surgery years ago). But it's not bad enough to where I'd want to stop.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Joints feel a little dry. Mostly my right shoulder (I had labrum repair surgery years ago). But it's not bad enough to where I'd want to stop.
Gotcha. Hopefully it won't get any worse. Up the fish oil and make sure you're warming up properly, shoulders are the worst hahah