mattierocks Get Diesel Chiro Joints Log

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely due since about a week and a half to two weeks ago I ran out of my current joint/inflammation supplement. I'm not calling this a sponsored log, as I won this bottle in one of Chuck Diesel's many generous contests. So I was given it because I correctly guessed one of the ingredients, but not in exchange for a log. I just wanted to run the log anyway!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Chiro Joints™
Acute Inflammation relief*
Natural, acute pain relieving joint/muscle soreness formula
- Acute inflammation relief*
- Helps relieve injury related inflammation*
- Helps to reduce acute arthritic like pain*
- Works in as little as 30 minutes
- May reduce joint soreness
- May reduce pain associated with weather
- Can improve muscle recovery
- Antioxidant properties
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced DOMS (Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness)
- Great post workout or post activity such as house work

From the Get Diesel Chiro Joints product page: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!blank/pqzur

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Based on the reputation of Get Diesel's products, I was particularly excited about this one. I had never given joint/inflammation supplements much thought until very recently. It really hit me at a visit to my doctor a couple of months ago. I came back from a trip with some horrible back pain that I couldn't get rid of. The doctor recommended Curcumin and Boswellian to help with the inflammation.

From there I found my way to Anabolic Minds and my life and wallet have not been the same since!

I also have some other irritating things:
A shoulder/rotator cuff I hurt lifting a couple of years ago
Knees that are sore from being overweight
Elbows, wrists and ankles that are a little stiff and sore from getting back into weights after a long break

So this supplement looks like just the thing.

I took 2 caps this morning on an empty stomach, so we'll see how that treats me. I'll be taking the other two with my lunch a little later today.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I was just going to link this in the other thread. Thanks for joining!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd link it in the Chiro Joints thread tho bc I think this is the first log on it, with so many joint products dropped in the same month.

This one is dif because its main purpose is relief, versus glucosamine/chondrotin/MSM for trying to repair cartilage. This should be right up
you alley because the two main ingredients in here are the ones your doctor recommend you try.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd link it in the Chiro Joints thread tho bc I think this is the first log on it, with so many joint products dropped in the same month.

This one is dif because its main purpose is relief, versus glucosamine/chondrotin/MSM for trying to repair cartilage. This should be right up
your alley because the two main ingredients in here are the ones your doctor recommend you try.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for running the log my friend !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice Mattie you log made the AnabolicMinds Newsletter !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

your alley because the two main ingredients in here are the ones your doctor recommend you try.
Yeah, I think most of my issues are related to inflammation more that damage to the cartilage, so I'm excited to be running this. I can easily tell the difference when I wake up now apversus when I was taking a joint supp everyday. Looking forward to that relief again!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, filled with new hope.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Based on the reputation of Get Diesel's products, I was particularly excited about this one. I had never given joint/inflammation supplements much thought until very recently. It really hit me at a visit to my doctor a couple of months ago. I came back from a trip with some horrible back pain that I couldn't get rid of. The doctor recommended Curcumin and Boswellian to help with the inflammation.

From there I found my way to Anabolic Minds and my life and wallet have not been the same since!

I also have some other irritating things:
A shoulder/rotator cuff I hurt lifting a couple of years ago
Knees that are sore from being overweight
Elbows, wrists and ankles that are a little stiff and sore from getting back into weights after a long break

So this supplement looks like just the thing.

I took 2 caps this morning on an empty stomach, so we'll see how that treats me. I'll be taking the other two with my lunch a little later today.
I like taking on empty best. it heats up my body and that is a good thing working outdoors in Indiana!!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I like taking on empty best. it heats up my body and that is a good thing working outdoors in Indiana!!!
Do you take all four at once or split the dose?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do you take all four at once or split the dose?
He doesnt but u can. Lipoid acid actually works better in one large daily dose. But i woudnt. 1 of my caps have 10x the boswellic acids as some of these other new joint products. Yes 10x.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He doesnt but u can. Lipoid acid actually works better in one large daily dose. But i woudnt. 1 of my caps have 10x the boswellic acids as some of these other new joint products. Yes 10x.
I'm on day 2 and can tell a positive difference !

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on day two as well. I feel funny saying this, but some of the nagging, irritating pains seem to have subsided a bit.

I took half a dose first thing this morning, and the second half after my workout just a bit ago. I have a little pain in my wrists, but that's to be expected immediately post workout.

I'm really looking forward to how this works long term. I'm tempted to get another bottle while we still have a few hours left on the sale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I'm on day two as well. I feel funny saying this, but some of the nagging, irritating pains seem to have subsided a bit.

I took half a dose first thing this morning, and the second half after my workout just a bit ago. I have a little pain in my wrists, but that's to be expected immediately post workout.

I'm really looking forward to how this works long term. I'm tempted to get another bottle while we still have a few hours left on the sale!
the pain relief gets better over time, I am about a week in and still get pain but it is noticeably reduced....the bonus feature of chiro joints is the health benefits which might just be as good as the pain relief over the long run, imo!!!

do some research on ingredients, diesel really put some good stuff in here-both for pain management and overall health!!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Should I look forward to pain? Not really, but my wrists were a little irritated from shoulder exercises yesterday, and all I could think was that it was a good test for Chiro Joints!

Just starting day 4. I'm still taking 2 first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and the rest either with lunch or post workout, depending on the day. I also broke down and bought another bottle while the sale was still on!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Just a small update, after only a few days I'm waking up with less pain than I was before I started taking Chiro Joints. It was evident that I had taken several days off this type of supplement before taking this again. I wound up getting another bottle while it was on sale so I can continue for a second month.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a small update, after only a few days I'm waking up with less pain than I was before I started taking Chiro Joints. It was evident that I had taken several days off this type of supplement before taking this again. I wound up getting another bottle while it was on sale so I can continue for a second month.
Nice

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
What will be even nicer is in about a month, when I start running my (almost) 100% Get Diesel stack. I have a closet full of stuff just waiting...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Chiro Joints today !!!
Will take my first 4 capsules post workout after gym. More products from Diesel on it's way.

chiro.jpg

...Tried to do a happy face.... LOL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm clsong in on two weeks of Chiro Joints. There's just no comparison between how I feel in the mornings with or without a joint supp. It makes a world of difference.

I can lift hard and this stuff helps keep my joints right. I bought a second bottle so that I can continue to run it when I do my all Diesel stack next month.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a week in.
Since yesterday my knee pain is gone BUT I honestly can't tell what did it.
To know which supplement helped I would have to take the exclusion route.
So I'll keep taking Chiro joints until empty, if the pain comes back by then I will know for sure.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week in.
Since yesterday my knee pain is gone BUT I honestly can't tell what did it.
To know which supplement helped I would have to take the exclusion route.
So I'll keep taking Chiro joints until empty, if the pain comes back by then I will know for sure.
What else are you taking? Another joint supplement?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else are you taking? Another joint supplement?
Jesus, the list gonna be long, LOL!
Deca, NPP( until yesterday), two different kinds of Chondr./Glucos.supp,hydrolized gelatin,fish oil,serrapeptase,cissus,cetyl myristoleate,celadrin...
Thats about it, I think. Could replace a meal.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, the list gonna be long, LOL!
Deca, NPP( until yesterday), two different kinds of Chondr./Glucos.supp,hydrolized gelatin,fish oil,serrapeptase,cissus,cetyl myristoleate,celadrin...
Thats about it, I think. Could replace a meal.
Holy cow! Definitely hard to tell what's doing what!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It works great on headaches too !!