Diesel Test Pro V2

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
So this is my first post and I hope it goes well. I dont know if I'm allowed to share the issues I'm having right now or why, but long story short I'm in a pretty crappy spot and in need of some serious help. My bottle shows up tomorrow and I will be posting everyday. Updates on workouts, pumps, aggression, but most of all, my libido and sexual cravings because as of right now I am shut down. Wish me luck and if you have any questions. Please just ask. Also I would like to learn the ropes about what I can and can't say on here. My goal here is to help out others that find themselves in my shoes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DTP V2 should help you out...if you really want to kick libido up add some sunami.

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Actually yeah, I have a bottle of that coming as well. The V2 will be here tomorrow and depending on the time of day it gets here I'll take it and start the posting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually yeah, I have a bottle of that coming as well. The V2 will be here tomorrow and depending on the time of day it gets here I'll take it and start the posting.
DTP V2 AND SUNAMI...should really kick start libido. I am saying this from my personal experience. good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
by the way-welcome to the forum!!!

ANABOLICMINDS is a great place...look around and do some posting!!!

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Thank you :) once I'm comfortable on here I may share a lot more of my Insight as well. I've been everything from 297 lbs 34% bf to 175 at 6ish%. Been a long battle. Now I sit happy at about 10-11% 200 lbs and just try and stay healthy. I'll start the post on the product tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you :) once I'm comfortable on here I may share a lot more of my Insight as well. I've been everything from 297 lbs 34% bf to 175 at 6ish%. Been a long battle. Now I sit happy at about 10-11% 200 lbs and just try and stay healthy. I'll start the post on the product tomorrow.
take your time and get comfortable!!! sounds like you have lots of experience to share!!!

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Alright guys, so the bottle just came (FedEx is fast wow). It's 11:35 am and I'm in the kitchen cooking up some food for the day. I just took my first tablet. I'm starting out 1 in the AM and 1 Mid day. I'm gonna hit the gym in about 45 minutes to an hour. I'll update you all later. I know I probably won't notice much for the first few days, but I'll update anyways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015 get in here!!!

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Day 1:
Workout was noticeably better
Felt like I was a bit warmer too, but was also wearing a Polo sweatshirt.
Pumps were great, but I always train hard.
Still too early to give much feedback. Will be taking 1 more tablet here in a bit.
No change in libido, still shut down. But obviously way to early and dose too small.

Talk soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:
Workout was noticeably better
Felt like I was a bit warmer too, but was also wearing a Polo sweatshirt.
Pumps were great, but I always train hard.
Still too early to give much feedback. Will be taking 1 more tablet here in a bit.
No change in libido, still shut down. But obviously way to early and dose too small.

Talk soon
yeah, give it about a week to really notice changes...if you have sunami also it should bring results on libido sooner, imo.

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Day 2:
First "morning wood" since our Mexico trip when I came off of everything (Dec 10). Libido is still low and I don't really have have a drive for sex yet, but I'm getting a good feeling about this.

Going to take my morning tablet and head off to the college. Once I get home I'll take one more and hit the gym, today will most likely be just another 2 tablet total day. I'll update later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also on a side note, my mood has seemed to improve. I wasn't lethargic today waking up or super super dead tired. Still not myself, but I do feel better as of today.

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Sadly, zero results.

I am now on day 3 of testofuel. We will see

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, zero results.

I am now on day 3 of testofuel. We will see
Better luck with that one man.

Hopefully we can hear the results of your testofuel run and have them be more successful

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Keeping quiet until I know... Will give it a week before I start saying anything

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Complete garbage... If your shut down, this isn't for you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why were you shut down? What did you run? What else was in your PCT? Did you rely solely on the DTP? Just trying to figure out what happened. Your results on the second day seemed encouraging and then a lot of time went by before you posted again. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

mlaw0311

mlaw0311

Awards
Don't know what is ok to talk about on here... But everything was good, protocol was followed and I'm experienced. I used this to try natural after other pct options didn't work. I'm getting there now by supplements. Sorry for being so vague, but you know how it is. I'll be good I think... Just taking forever