mattierocks Mind and Muscle Rise & Swell and Intrafuse log

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Well, it must be my lucky day because the USPS brought me a larger box than I was expecting. I knew I was getting Rise & Swell to log, but a big ol' bottle of Intrafuse showed us as well. What a nice surprise. Thanks to Marms WANTED and anyone else I missed.

I have a few days left on my other log, but as soon as I'm done, I'll jump into this immediately! Thanks so much!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!!!

Sub'd
Thank you, and thanks for the bonus product! I may send you some questions as I get ready to start this.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
3 logs on the first page now...

In other news, it looks like I'll start running this stack tomorrow! Rise & Swell first thing in the AM and I think I'm going to start Intrafuse with 1 scoop intra workout. I saw the instructions about pre, intra and post workout but at 160 calories a scoop it would destroy my macros for the day if I took all three! I'll play that part by ear as I go.

Because I'm desperately also trying to burn fat I'll be adding some Alphamine (and probably Shift) for fat burning, but I think I'm going to wait until at least Monday to start that and see how the Rise & Swell does for me first.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Actually, maybe I should ask WANTED and Marms. If I'm starting Intrafuse and I think that I want to start at one scoop, when is the best time to dose that one scoop? Do you recommend pre, intra or post. I'm sure I'll change it or add scoops as I go, but what's the best place to start?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattierocks you can totally play around with the Intrafuse. Try all three times and see which time works best for you..... Personally I would start with intra....
We can see what Marms says to.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Today is my first dose of Rise & Swell!

I was a little nervous about the taste, and I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting but it wasn't that bad. I'm not even sure how to describe it. Slightly citrusy maybe?

At any rate, I've downed my first serving so now the fun begins...

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
mattierocks Mind and Muscle Rise & Swell and Intrafuse log

Now I'm getting ready to head to the gym for some deadlifts (and other stuff).

I decided to go intra-workout with the Intrafuse for now. It has an oddly pleasant smell. Like flour with a hint of sugar.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
It didn't really taste like much, just gritty water so that's neither good or bad, but oh my gosh... The pumps. They were insane on this stuff.

Hard to judge the quality of workout since it's just the first time, but the pumps were ridiculous. That I can judge!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I skipped my pre workout just to see what would happen. I could tell the difference ec in energy, but the pumps were still ridiculous with the combo of these two products!

It's hard to say a lot after just a couple of days, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from here.

I will be adding Alphamine in on Monday, so hopefully that will address the energy part. Everything else is good so far.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Of course it's snowing here today. Some people may laugh, but a little snow effectively shuts things down here. I won't be hitting the gym today. It should clear out though and I should be able to make up for it by going the next 4 days in a row.

Took my Rise and Swell again this AM. I'm starting to get oddly attached to the taste!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I recently started taking Alphamine to keep up the fat burning. I took Rise and Swell for four days on its own before starting Alphamine. The first day all was good, I waited about 30 minutes between the two. Yesterday I took them back to back and it caused major issues. Today I spaced them out again and all was good.

I'm digging the all-day pump thing from this product. Another interesting side I've found is spontaneous... Umm... Rising and Swelling a few minutes after taking this!

The Intrafuse also creates killer pumps. I haven't noticed a big increase in intra workout endurance yet, but I've only taken it for four workouts yet.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Another good day on Rise and Swell. My stomach has adjusted to the Y in it, so that no longer bothers me. I found a study somewhere that suggested that DAA may help raise LH, which I need, so this will be interesting to see. If I can swing it, I may get blood work done after the 30 days to see where I am. I've seen conflicting stuff on DAA, so I guess we'll find out.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
On the Intrafuse front, I had a brainstorm today. It's not an issue of the taste being bad, as there really is no taste but more an issue of it just being a little bit strange and gritty in the water, it doesn't really mix well. Today I added a scoop of Juiced Up from BSL. That's one of my staples but I hadn't had it in a while because I couldn't figure out where to fit it in.

Today I fit it in my blender bottle with the Intrafuse and it worked like a charm. I love the flavor of Juiced Up and mixing the two was very good. I'll probably keep that up. I think it's starting to help me push a little extra in my workouts.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think the Intrafuse really helped me through my workout today. Because of some outside events, I've been working out earlier than usual. For the past several weeks my workouts have been around 2:30pm. This gave me plenty of time to loosen up and eat a decent meal.

Lately I've been going around 9:30am. This was hard because of the way I dose some of my supplements in the morning. I had my protein shake, but no solid food so this was closer to fasted training than I was used to (even though it wasn't really fasted!)

I could feel everything was a little more difficult, and I even dropped a rep on my bench from last week. However, I made progress on some other lifts following that, so I feel like the Intrafuse is having a positive effect on my endurance. I'm still mixing it with Juiced Up and sometimes taking a non-stim pre workout.

I'm sure the Rise and Swell is playing into that too.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Here's pics of where I am currently.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like your putting on some muscle dude.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your putting on some muscle dude.
Thanks man! When I look back at my first set of pics on my old log, it's not a dramatic difference (though how could it be in just 6 weeks), but it looks a little like some of the bulk around my middle is starting to migrate to my shoulders etc... In the good way!

My goal is just to keep making steady, reasonable progress because I'm in this for the long haul, not a short term quick fix.

I appreciate the supplements you guys have provided to help me along!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think that I'm two weeks in on this now. Things are going well. Despite a small tapering down of my TRT dose and the fact that I'm not taking a stim preworkout to get me going, I'm still seeing increases in the gym. I think these are going beyond getting my old strength back, as some lifts have moved on past where I was before. I'll be very interested to see my T levels at the end of the month, they were high when I started and I'm not taking any other supplement to increase them right now other than this.

Intrafuse seems to be contributing to this as well with some additional endurance. I may try it preworkout next week and see what happens.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that I'm two weeks in on this now. Things are going well. Despite a small tapering down of my TRT dose and the fact that I'm not taking a stim preworkout to get me going, I'm still seeing increases in the gym. I think these are going beyond getting my old strength back, as some lifts have moved on past where I was before. I'll be very interested to see my T levels at the end of the month, they were high when I started and I'm not taking any other supplement to increase them right now other than this.

Intrafuse seems to be contributing to this as well with some additional endurance. I may try it preworkout next week and see what happens.
Good update man. Thank you.
How have you used the Intrafuse the last couple times?
Awesome that your feeling great and smashing some old PR's.
What has your TRT dosing been like this month?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I've used Intrafuse exclusively... Intra! Today I actually decided to take it preworkout. It obviously doesn't do the stim stuff that other pres do, but the pumps were sick! And the additional carbs beforehand gave me a little bit of extra endurance. I needed it to. I've been coming down with a mild cold, so I felt rundown a bit today. Still did ok in the gym.

My current prescribed dose is .4ml weekly (200mg/ml test cyp). This past week I did .3ml (mainly because that was all I could get out of my vial!)

I tried tapering down once and felt like crap, but now that I'm lifting heavy (heavy for me at least!) Ive been feeling better. My total test was over 1000 on my last blood draw earlier this month, and E2 was at like 23. There are also fertility issues we're considering, but LH and FSH are in the tank now. I'll be talking to my doctor about it as soon as I can.

But long story short, the combination of improved diet/fitness, weights and supplements have raised my testosterone considerably from before when I relied only on injections. It makes me optimistic, but I want to continue to taper and see how it goes.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I definitely owe this thread another post! It looks as though I have 3-4 scoops of Rise and Swell left. I've been enjoying this supplement. It gave me a nice additional pumps during the day, and I really had no issue with the taste! My endurance seems to be doing well also. For the most part the workouts have been going well.

I took my Intrafuse post-workout today because... I left the house without my blender bottle! Ridiculous! I was glad to able to knock back these carbs post workout on a day where I did heavy deadlifts. We'll see how that all treats me tomorrow.

Finally, between this and the Alphamine I can tentatively say my weight is trending down slightly!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I won't have anymore workouts before I run out of this, so I went ahead and left a review in the review section.

I REALLY appreciate the guys at Mind and Muscle letting me run this! Also thanks WANTED and Marms for checking in on my thread and commenting. Thanks guys!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey mattierocks , I know you had a lot going on during this log & we appreciate you giving your honest review and your time. :)
You did a great job. Continue the quest my brother.
I'll check out the review. Thanks again!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Hey mattierocks , I know you had a lot going on during this log & we appreciate you giving your honest review and your time. :)
You did a great job. Continue the quest my brother.
I'll check out the review. Thanks again!
Thank you!