Darce + Genoflex = Goodbye achy knees

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
BOOM!

let the games begin! gotta thank PES for this opportunity, been on Joint help for so long, time to test the waters and see what PES is bringing to the market.
little about me, wrestled did BJJ for 4yrs left me with bad knees, got a torn meniscus on my right knee that left me without being able to wrestle and do jiu jitsu as often as i liked.

will be updating this log often with different things i notice, pain, inflammation [which is usually visible] and any other things i notice!

starting point:

right now I've got my knee wrapped with KT tape, i find the treadmill uncomfortable, yet elliptical is doable with little to no discomfort.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In first!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOM!

let the games begin! gotta thank PES for this opportunity, been on Joint help for so long, time to test the waters and see what PES is bringing to the market.
little about me, wrestled did BJJ for 4yrs left me with bad knees, got a torn meniscus on my right knee that left me without being able to wrestle and do jiu jitsu as often as i liked.

will be updating this log often with different things i notice, pain, inflammation [which is usually visible] and any other things i notice!

starting point:

right now I've got my knee wrapped with KT tape, i find the treadmill uncomfortable, yet elliptical is doable with little to no discomfort.
In for this bro. Hope you can get some relief from genoflex sir.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
day 2:
Knee still wrapped up, nothing new to report, its only day 2!

will say i did have trouble sleeping last night, and i did take genoflex with dinner, hope it has nothing to do with it.

ps is there tummeric in this? im trying to figure out the smell coming out of the pills. smells familiar.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 2:

will say i did have trouble sleeping last night, and i did take genoflex with dinner, hope it has nothing to do with it.

ps is there tummeric in this? im trying to figure out the smell coming out of the pills. smells familiar.
I can answer this in about a week or so.

I can't give information to spies that easily. ;)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
boom woke up knee is feeling strong! is dis real life? dis quick?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
day 2:

I haven't noticed any negative effects on sleep from GenoFlex so far and I take it every night close to bed as well. Hope you notice quick improvements like I did!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 2:

How about cissus? I noted in my log that I thought I smelled that. But, I'm sure a lot of these bulks smell pretty similar.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about cissus? I noted in my log that I thought I smelled that. But, I'm sure a lot of these bulks smell pretty similar.
Cissus has always treated me well. Very noticeable in my aches and pains. I would not be surprised at all if it was included in the profile.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
after about a week, son i am impressed.
heres whats happened so far.

woke up and my knee's been feeling nice and strong, so strong i took off my KT tape wrapping my leg. for 2 days i kept the tape off, last night went to the gym and decided to do some elliptical cardio. knee felt great. said **** it lets hit the treadmill, i did incline at about 3.5 and knee was great no pain no achy feeling. lowered the incline and did a nice light jog for about 15 minutes. my knee is feeling amazing. woke up today and no pain, nice and strong. not gonna lie my knee feels 100% and its been about a week, im seriously getting excited for the inner circle sale on this, i need to pick more up when it goes on sale.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

woke up and my knee's been feeling nice and strong, so strong i took off my KT tape wrapping my leg. for 2 days i kept the tape off, last night went to the gym and decided to do some elliptical cardio. knee felt great. said **** it lets hit the treadmill, i did incline at about 3.5 and knee was great no pain no achy feeling. lowered the incline and did a nice light jog for about 15 minutes. my knee is feeling amazing. woke up today and no pain, nice and strong. not gonna lie my knee feels 100% and its been about a week, im seriously getting excited for the inner circle sale on this, i need to pick more up when it goes on sale.
Awesome. I'm very happy to hear this. After surgery, I'm finally feeling ready to train with full intensity, and know my joints could use the support.

And I'm following.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So nice to hear how well those knees are holding up bro. And even better to hear they are feeling amazing!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
update:

got to do some legs the other day!

Leg extensions
laying hamstring curls
leg press

no squats yet, but i took it slow, wanted to see how it felt lifting some weight.
leg extensions no problem
laying hamstring curls no issue
leg press, boy did i feel weak doing these. but no pain,
i was worried about how my knee was going to feel the next day but it felt fine, figured since i was pushing it it was gonna be sore and achy but nope felt good! loving this product. good **** PES good ****

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update:

Leg extensions
laying hamstring curls
leg press

no squats yet, but i took it slow, wanted to see how it felt lifting some weight.
i was worried about how my knee was going to feel the next day but it felt fine, figured since i was pushing it it was gonna be sore and achy but nope felt good! loving this product. good **** PES good ****
Good news. I love seeing posts like this because I feel that certain supplements are ignored because they don't promise crazy gainz...but joint health and general health are important too. Can't wait to see the profile.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update:

Leg extensions
laying hamstring curls
leg press

Wow nice to see you doing legs after having so much trouble in the past with those knees. Nice update man. Pumped for you!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is everything working for you brother? Hope all is well.