Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my jug of vapor on fri, been using it in afternoons as a appetite suppressant, fatburner, pickmeupper. I've been feeling really tired for the last week or so, vapor has been really nice for a boost in the afternoon to help fight the urge to take a nap. I considered using 2 scoops for more boost but that would make log go very fast, i might try 2 scoops every now and then just to evaluate it's effectiveness at 2 scoops. so far not noticing a lot of appetite suppression, but it is very early on.

taste-i have cotton candy flavor and the taste is very close to being the best ever, this stuff tastes great!!!

mixability-no issues a few shakes in my mixer cup and good to go, everything gets dissolved!!!

energy-very mild at 1 scoop, but noticeable-very clean!!!

mood/focus-i added this in because even after a few days these things are noticeable.

if it is ok with XCD NUTRITION i am going to try 2 scoops tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really hit it hard in gym today, I was exhausted after workout. I worked out from 10am till almost noon. post workout I ate and went to check on some things, around 2pm I was feeling tired and needed a picker upper... so I mixed 2 scoops of vapor in 24oz water, damn the cotton candy flavor is nice!!! after around 15 minutes I started to feel effects, the energy even at 2 scoops is real smooth and gradual-it doesn't hit you in the face. the energy is more mental than physical[for me]and I started to feel real alert. I think the mental part is due to the alcar, at 2 scoops it is over 2gms. usually at this time I would be ready for a snack before dinner, but if not for reporting that I am not hungry I would not even be thinking about eating!!!

nice mood boost also, a really nice sense of well being-good stuff, imo....and really tastes good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a doctors appointment today. I felt tired when I got home so I took a nap. when I got up I mixed 1 scoop of vapor and enjoyed the heck out of it-really tastes good!!! nice smooth energy boost with a mellow feeling, I really like this....appetite is decreased and I have been able to stick to my diet-trying to cut 7-10lbs.

today was kinda screwed up and since I want to make the most of my jug of vapor I only used 1 scoop today...I really do plan to take 2 scoops tomorrow-for sure!!!

XCDnutrition

XCDnutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 scoops ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the flavor and energy compliment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finished my late afternoon cardio...went with 2 scoops of vapor today, yes!!!

plenty of energy and focus, actually felt kinda mellow once I got started-I was listening to jeff healey and the bluesy music was sounding very cool. at about the 20 minute mark on the treadmill I could swear I felt endorphins kick in, I only did 30 minutes because my knee was aching-wish I could have gone longer...finished with situps!!! not going to weig in till the end, but feeling leaner!!!

btw-I have been doing really well on restricting calories, my body is adjusting to eating less, but pretty sure vapor has helped with this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't do a whole lot yesterday...just used 1 scoop around 4pm to help with appetite suppression. I did indulge in some decadence while watching the super bowl, but probably a lot less than I would have without the vapor!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today I have been very busy putting down salt-we got hit with sleet and below freezing temp....used 2 scoops this morning and forgot to eat all day-I was up at 5am and didn't eat until around 2pm...I did sip on bcaa's though, dieselade.

energy/focus and appetite suppression is very good at 2 scoops....if I keep going at this rate I am pretty sure I will meet my goal of at least 7lbs lost!!!

btw-this stuff tastes incredible!!! cotton candy-:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops today before late afternoon cardio, great focus and endurance...the appetite suppression is very good on 2 scoops, it is really helping me to stick to my clean diet!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops is definitely the sweet spot for me...
appetite suppression
clean energy
mood enhancement
focus
really sticking to my diet and eating clean, I get cravings sometimes but doing stuff to stay active usually cures this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the lack of updates...my wife and I have both been very sick with the flu...will get caught up in next few days!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops of vapor and did 20 minutes on treadmill today, the 1st physical activity I have done in a week. it felt good to move but it took a lot out of me!!! on the Brightside, I am down a total of 12lbs!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got sick again-puking and diahrea. haven't been using vapor that often, just occasionally when I feel so run down I can't get out of bed. this has been a really bad time for me and my wife, this flu thing is really horrible!!! I probably have 3 more uses at 2 scoops left, I will try and make the most of them!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
used 2 scoops both yesterday and today as a pickerupper....going to use the last of my VAPOR for a light workout tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I finally finished my jug of vapor.
1st I want to thank XCD UTRTITION for this opportunity
2nd I want to apologize for being sick thru most of this log and not doing the product justice

final review
taste-fantastic, at times I fooled myself into thinking it was a sugary sweet drink
energy-at 2 scoops I noticed a nice very smooth boost in energy, the kind where you just want to be doing something....I used this when I was sick with flu on days I didn't want to get out of bed
mood enhancement-very nice feel good effects that came with the smooth energy
appetite suppression-this was starting to work really well controlling my appetite, then I got sick and couldn't eat anyways
results-I was down -5lbs before I got sick and was on track to meet my goals...I ended up down -12lbs thanks to the flu

overall I really liked vapor, I will try it again when I need to shed some weight!!!