Milehighkratom--Bali Reserve Log---Bring the good times!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Won 4oz of Milehighkratom -Bali Reserve in a promo.....

My experience with kratom thus far.

Only been using it for the past year or so. First saw it in smoke/head shops and always wondered what it was then finally decided to see what its all about. Grabbed a sample pack from an online source. I don't remember which strains they were but they were hit and miss with me. But I also didn't really have an accurate way to measure the stuff. And the delivery system turned me off as well, stuff tasted horrible whether it be mixing in a liquid or putting the powder in your mouth. The capped stuff in the shops seemed overpriced to me so didn't want to go that route.

That was about 10 months ago and I just recently got back into kratom.
About a couple months back I was hit with some sort of depression, nothing too extreme to warrant going to a doctor but just felt bummed out for some reason. Maybe winter blues and what not.
So I picked up some Maeng Da from a shop and it worked wonders. Not only did it uplift my spirits it also gave me more energy in a different way than caffeine.

I also liked how it helps in social situations, I'm not really what you call a social butterfly, I'm a reserved type of person. Not that I have social anxiety just don't really feel like being in crowds all the time. I believe this helps push some part of me thats already there to another level.

And for the pain relief, this is one aspect I didn't really understand until I noticed my carpal tunnel symptoms lessen.
I play guitar and its hard to play for too long because of it and I've been meaning to get to the doctor to take care of it but we know how that goes.
But when I use kratom for that I feel I can play guitar for a long time.

Needless to say I found so many ways that kratom can help out in my life from time to time.

The strains I've tried are
Green Maeng da
Green Bali
Red Vein Boreon

Maenga has been my favorite as its energizing and euphoric, I like bali for a more relaxed feeling.
Haven't been a big fan of the red vein. Feels too sedative and foggy

Haven't tried Milehigh Bali yet, I've capped some for use later.
Long story short , I can't stomach using kratom in powder form, I have to cap this stuff.
I have my own capping stuff so it works out for me.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So first dose I did 6 caps which are 700mg per cap if packed tight. I weighed these and its around 500-700mg. So probably a good 4g which is my sweet spot.

I took this after I got off working all day and I felt like I could use an pick me up.
I got a good wave of an uplifting sensation and a cool/relaxed sense of feeling. Also started to feel more talkative with the people around me.
I have a kink in my neck, while it didn't really make it good away it just me it more tolerable cause I was feeling good.
So far its been a couple of hours since I took it and I still feel it, not as strong but its still there.

Not bad, seems like this is a good batch/company to get from.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I do have to say kratom works wonders when you had a crappy night sleep. This stuff energizes you and also makes you feel good at the same time. You don't even feel that tired until it wears off.

So Friday I had that problem and took 6 caps which is around 4g and gave me that good time feeling along with energy.
I do notice that with this batch I feel good but at the same time I feel emotionless. Like I don't care about anything or anyone, not in a relaxed way but in a aggressive way.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So been having some achy and sore muscles todays. I took last week off from lifting and just got back into it over the weekend.

I've only tried 4g so far the pain relief effects have been minimal. It usually the euphoria effect that helps offset the pain cause obvious you're feeling good.

I'm going try some higher doses to see what effects I can get. I haven't really tried higher doses before, but I did accidentally overdose once.

I had some sample packs and was using a few grams and saw that the bag had only a little left so I used the whole thing. Bad idea, felt nauseous as hell and didn't want to move at all cause of motion sickness.

But this time I'll take a little bit at a time.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that this bali has been hitting better than some other bali I've had from another vendor.

I took 7 pills one time which is about 4.5g and it hit hard....I was energetic as hell and wanted to talk to everyone around me. But after a couple hours it died down I felt that emotionless feeling again.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Been using this a few times a week now and also been using another kratom from a different vendor and I've been noticing more and more that milehigh hits better and seems to last longer compare to the other one. Same dose too.

But I still feel this emotionless/pissed off feeling with milehigh bali. Which is weird considering it should do the opposite.