Alpha Lean- 7 (sponsered)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
First off i want to thank mountainman33 and Hard Rock Supplements for giving me a chance to log this product. So, a little bit about the product.
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements
Hard Rock Supplements initiates a violent assault on body fat with Alpha Lean 7, turning the chapter on conventional fat burners and changing fat loss forever.

Created for only the most experienced fitness warriors the new formulation offers an innovative arsenal of the latest chemical weaponry used to torch fat from hiding a divine physique.

Alpha Lean-7 is a NON-DMAA formula yet is sinister enough to help generate severe thermogenesis, clamp down hunger pangs and accelerate metabolic rate; all the while it can amplify your energy levels and improve your focus.

Take your fat loss journey from conventional to EPIC with Alpha Lean-7 and reach your fitness and body recomposition goals like never before. Refuse to surrender to flab - BETTER GET IT NOW!

Alpha Lean-7 Benefits:

- Helps Torch Body Fat*
- Helps Diminish Your Cravings*
- Helps to Amplify Your Energy*
- Helps to Increase Your Metabolic Rate*
- Helps Remove Water Weight*
- Promotes an Elevated Positive Mood*
- Helps to Increase Concentration and Focus*

Alpha Lean-7 Formula Explained:

Panthergy™: One of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain. The ingredient helps to increase your mood, sense of well-being, and focus helping produce a euphoric feeling.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite therefore lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

Dandelion Powder: Acts as a diuretic to help reduce the amount of water your body holds to help your body be more defined.

Methylsynephrine: his compound is found in a variety of plants. Methylsynephrine activates beta-3 receptors. Which sends the body into a thermogenic state. Over time this thermogenic state will aid in fat loss.

Betaine Anhydrous: This ingredient is used to help rejuvenate your liver. Studies also suggest that it help decrease body fat and suppress appetite. Betaine Anhydrous helps increase muscular endurance, body composition, and aids in muscle growth.

Green Tea Extract: Green tea is used to enhance mental alertness and thinking. Green Tea has many medical uses such as weight loss and preventing high blood pressure. The main compound in green tea is Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is known to increase fat oxidation by 33 percent. Green Tea could also increase metabolism and inhibit fat cell development.

Cissus Quadrangularis: Supports metabolism and muscle preservation during times of caloric deficit.

L-Carnitine: Helps your body transport stored body fat to your muscles so they can be used for fuel, as well as helps with mental focus.

Alpha Yohimbine: Also known as Alpha Yohimbe, this ingredient is an alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that promotes the improved lipolysis. It increases the blood flow throughout the body and is also known to help decrease fat synthesis by increasing fatty acid mobilization.

Become the leanest you ever been and launch a violent assault on your body fat with Alpha Lean-7! Get it now!

Now on to myself. I will be continuing my cut with this product. Diet will stay the same that it has been which has been mainly lower carbs with maybe one day every 9 or so with higher carbs. Most of my carb intake for each day is first thing in the morning with oatmeal for breakfast and since i workout most of the time in the morning before work.
Lifting and cardio: i have been doing lifting twice a week with a 5/3/1 type program but getting all body parts in twice a week, i may be mixing the program up a bit where it will turn into more of a full body twice a week. Cardio is done 6 days a week and varies from Hiit or just liss treadmill depending on time and how i feel. I have been getting decent results with some liss cardio where im just walking for about a hour or so at a quick pace and have been able to retain strength and muscle mass.
Dosing i will be most likely doing one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon,, but may increase to two in the morning depending on how the run goes.
I have already taken one dose for the day and will update as i notice any changes.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a cut myself, using mainly HIIT. What do you do to pass the time for an hour of LISS?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a cut myself, using mainly HIIT. What do you do to pass the time for an hour of LISS?
usually watch youtube videos or hulu or some sh*t like that. i do enjoy the hiit also, which sometimes i will do about 10-15 min of hiit then follow it up with the liss cardio, which is also with the incline up on the treadmil.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bb bench
95x30
135x12
165x10
170x8
185x6

Incline bench
Barx30
95x12
105x10
115x8
135x6

DB flyes
Ss with dB pullovers
10x30
20x12
30x10
35x8
40x6

Bent over bb rows
Barx30
95x12
115x10
135x8
155x6
Ss with t bar row
25x30
45x12
70x10
80x8
90x6

Clean and press
135x5x5

DB press
5x30
30x12
35x10
40x8
40x6
Ss with dB front raises
5x30
10x12
15x10
20x8,6

Squats
185x5x8

Sl dl
185x5x8

Leg ext
Ss with leg curls
110 5x10

Close grip bench
Barx30
95x12
95x10
115x8
135x6

Skull crushers
20x30
40x12
40x10
45x8,6
Ss with one arm overhead dB ext
5x30
15x12,10
20x8,6

Bb curls
1 to 10 rep method

Con. Curls
5x12

Incline dB curls
5x12

First day running the new full body routine and it was a killer and didn't help I lifted friday. So I know running this I will need at least 4 days off between days lifting. But got a nice sweat going and stayed focus.

Cardio
Jump rope sets
10 rounds
At 30 sec jumping and 30 sec off

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
That's the plan.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a LOT of work in one workout.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea this was alot. Also first time I'm trying a full body routine with this mich volume. But I'm gonna see how it goes

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
No workout today. Myself and the crew helping the boss move. I am feeling a good burst of energy it seems like from this mornings dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking workout man! i can already tell you're going to get some good results.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea just trying to get use to this major two days a week lifting instead of 4 or 5.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cardio for the day
3.6 mile jog/walk

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cardio
2.8 mile jog
15 min hiit on spin bike

Then 15 min of core work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Starting to feel the al7 kick in. Appitite has been down about 3 to 4 hours around each dosing. And resting body temp feels like it's up. I seem to feel this way since it's been pretty cool at night in my bedroom amd we still use a fan but I'm waking up with just a sheet over me so this seems to tell me I'm running a bit hotter than normal

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add for yesterday.
A deck of cards workout then some basketball. Will be heading to the gym this morning for a full body lift day

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bb bench
135x12
155x10
175x8
185x6

DB flyes
20x12
30x10
40x2x8
Ss with dB pullovers
35x12
4x10
55x2x8

Chin ups
4x fail
Ss with Hammer strength row
1ppsx12
2ppsx10
2 and quarter ppsx2x8
DB Ohp
30x12
40x10
55x8
Front raises ss with side raises
15x12
20x10
25x8
Upright rows
95x3x12
1 arm oh tri ext
30x3x10
Tri push downs
3x10
One arm dB preacher curls
30x3x12
Squats
135x12
185x10
205x8
225x6
Sl dl
185x3x12
Gm
95x3x15
DB lunges
40x3x12

Cardio
1.5 mile run
Holy crap that was a lot. But it does seem my endurance is up alot because I was able to keep pushing and finish

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Nice looking workout man! or I should say nice day;) that workout probably took you awhile. But keep up the good work.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a ton of volume, I'd have crapped out half way through.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea it was alot but nothing I couldn't stay focused on and kept moving

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So another great gym day down. I switched my training back to what it was. I'm still doing two days a week but I use a 5/3/1 template for the big four then do the opposite as extra work. The reason for the change back was just my body wasn't liking or responding well after the more bodybuilding type full body. So I'm going back to what I love most and still get mostly a full body in each day.
Drive in the gym and aggression was on point as was focus. Now on to the lifts

Hammer strength row
2ppsx4x12

Wide grip pull downs
115x4x10

DB seated Ohp
50x4x10

Front raises
Ss with side raises
4x15

DB curls
1 to 10 method

Cardio
1.3 mile jog

Attachments

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
2.5 mile jog
20 min on elliptical
Core work.
Al7 has been working with keeping me going since I have been lacking the past two days in sleep while being at work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got some 4 on 4 full court basketball in today then 20 min elliptical and 32 min liss on treadmill

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stuff so far. I hate cardio but need to start it ASAP :( looks like your changing it up pretty good with the B-ball though. Always helps.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea we played at work. I try to mix some things up here and there

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So felt like I killed it today. Al7 I feel like is really starting to shine through. Intensity was on today. Focus was on today and my sweat game was really one today.
So on to the workout. Main lifts in attachments

DB flyes
30x3x12
Ss with
dB pullovers
50x3x12

Machine chest press
One big drop set to 50 reps

Front squats
95x2x12
135x2x10

Leg press
3ppsx one big rest pause set to 60 reps

Reverse grip tri push downs
3x12
Ss with
3x12

One arm overhead dB tri ext
3x10
Ss with
One arm cross body dB curls
3x10

Cardio
15 min hiit on treadmill

Attachments

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Good workout man and yeah this stuff is insane when it comes to making you sweat. Even on my off days when I'm resting and take two pills my skin feels like it's on fire lol

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea same here. I can feel the heating coming off my skin

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
2.3 mile jog/walk
15 min core work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well sweat game was on point today.

Bent over bb rows
135x4x10
185x2x5

Wide grip pull downs
4x12
Ss with
One arm dB cross body curls
4x12

One arm pull downs
3x15
Ss with
3x10

Machine shoulder press
5x10

Bb front raises
5x10

20 min hiit cardio

Attachments

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So went in for a bit of a bro day.
Did some mobility work and stretching.
Then arms
Basically hit up some
Cgbp
One arm overhead tri ext
Bb preacher curls
DB curls
Then some core work.
Something I have noticed with the al7 is that at night if I have any kind of carbs no matter how small the amount I do have night sweats even though I take my last dose around 2 in the afternoon but if I have no carbs with dinner I have no night sweats.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! I like the workout app on your phone as well that makes it nice. Im glad alpha lean-7 is treating you good:) keep it up.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Once I got to work I ran 1.7 mile then 30 min of hiit

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! I like the workout app on your phone as well that makes it nice. Im glad alpha lean-7 is treating you good:) keep it up.
Yea I love that app. It calculates all my weights and I can just screen shot it then post it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party..subbed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something I have noticed with the al7 is that at night if I have any kind of carbs no matter how small the amount I do have night sweats even though I take my last dose around 2 in the afternoon but if I have no carbs with dinner I have no night sweats.
Interesting observation. Is it just increased body temp as you're trying to sleep or full on sweating?

Glad you're enjoying it so far. It's a potent burner for sure.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I mean I notice a bit of increased body temp during the day but at night it will be full on sweating.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cardio day
20 min hiit
45 min liss

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Incline bb bench
135x4x10
185x2x8
Ss with
DB Sldl into shrugs
45x4x10
55x2x10

Pec deck
4x10
Ss with
Front squats
135x4x6

Goblet squats
50x4x15

Then some arms.
Cardio to come once I make it to work.

Took three doses yesterday. One at waking at 0430, one at 1000, and one at 1400. Got nice clean energy all day with no jitters and Stright up killed hunger.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear the appetite suppression is working that well. 3 split doses kills hunger all day sounds like a winner to me. Keep it up man

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cardio
1.5 mile run
Then hour of bball

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Updated weight as of this afternoon sitting at 241.7 so down around 6 to 7 pounds since starting. So not bad

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yes weight loss seems to be mostly fat loss. Just by judging by the mirror and strength is still up amd clothes are a lot looser

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
After main lifts
Hammer strength row
2ppsx4x10
Ss with
Leaning dB shrugs
4x10

Tri set
Hammer strength Ohp
4x10