Unreal89 gets pumped up with Condense Florida Orange!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
First off I would like to thank everyone over at Purus labs for making this possible and Grambo for running the promo. My thoughts on the mixability are the best I've seen so 10/10. The taste, I could not put my finger on but it was great! The after taste is a bit sour, but hardly noticeable.
rps20160129_210801-1.jpg
I've been doing p90x at home, so I took this 20 mins prior to doing legs and back. I could tell my endurance is way up! When I finished the legs and back, I wanted more. I also hit a personal record on grip pulls, 14 :). I will definitely have DOM's tommorow.. This is my first time using Purus labs. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting an affordable Pre workout for Taste, Mixability, Energy and Endurance. This is definitley hands down the best Pre workout I have ever had. Its 10 out of 10. I'm sold!

Last edited:
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm ready for tommorow for cardio and abs with this pre will be legit

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Didn't get a workout in worked late so will be logging this tommorow for sure got a good workout planned.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is Florida Orange sweet?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the feedback so far. It's an under-rated pre. One of the most clean and simple formulas on the market but it works!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm loving the flavor and my workout from legs I'm still so sore which usually I don't get DOMS thanks again guys will log tommorow after work.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Legs are still sore hitting upper body tonight will log after.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Id say slightly sweet. Orange juice like flavor. Drink it on the way to work regularly actually.
Ok thank you sir,
Looking at grabbing it on this 24 hour Lockout Sale

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Alrite so tonight I dosed a scoop again 30 mins prior to chest shoulder tricep p90x rocked it. The pumps were incredible getting 3-4 more reps more intensity I'm loving it. I hoping my tax refund gets here soon so I can run my cycle on this pre will make serious gains will post pics of progress thanks again Purus labs for helping me get motivated for my workouts which is hard. I have a baby otw with in 2 weeks so thanks so much peace out for now!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today again I dosed 1 scoop pre with 8oz water for my back and biceps p90x workout. The vascularity I received from Purus and pumps are like on cycle totally incredible. Also would like to note virtually no crash as stated finished my workout and feel 100% normal. I'm not feeling all skitzy,so anyways thanks guys at Purus labs sh!t is off the chain 10/10 !!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Will be taking tonight off again will hit workout at my new house tommorow might try 1 1/2 scoops .

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Sorry I lied was moving all night tommorow will hit legs and back

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I dosed 1 1/2 scoop tonight 20 mins pre and destroyed legs and back tonight hit 17 reverse grip pull ups. My weight is at 213 I feel that's pretty good, I'm loving this stuff and hoping to get some good gains. I also started my DMZ msten today 1/1/2/2/2 at 25 mg DMZ and 10 mg msten per cap. Thanks again guys pumps are getting ridiculous!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you crash at all on this? i may get on board with this one

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
There was no crash just clear energy every time best pwo I've had

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ok so dosed 1 scoop 8 oz water I'm now on dermacrine 4 pumps in morning 25 mg DMZ and 10 mg msten day 4. I dosed my condense and killed my workout chest shoulders triceps I'm loving the taste of Florida orange like the old school orange Gatorade very clean focus also thanks condense labs you guys rock!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
do you crash at all on this? i may get on board with this one
Really one of the best pres out. Very clean. If you're even worried about the 200mg of caffeine you can do half a scoop.
A lot of companies add like 2,3,4 extra stimulants to their products, but for me that's not something that's needed.
Stack that with some Creagyn and you're good to go.