NO Pain, ALL GAIN with PES Genoflex!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas. I just wanted to get this started! I would have had this log up sooner but I am currently buying a house on top of everything else so it's been hectic. In saying that, I started taking Genoflex last Saturday (January 23) so that I could get this log off to a running start!

GOAL:My main goal for this product is simple: JOINT RELIEF. I am currently doing a 4 day on/1 day off training split on top of mandatory military training that pops up. It is BRUTAL on the joints to say the least. Any relief/better lubrication of the joints will EASILY be noticed. I've also had ACL surgery and three shoulder surgeries. I've also been bodybuilding for 12 years. I'm really putting this to the test.

PREVIOUS SUPPLEMENTS USED FOR JOINTS: Osteo Biflex, Glucosamine/Chondroiton, Fish Oil, Animal Flex

RESULTS THUS FAR: I started taking Genoflex last Saturday and I expected it to take a while to build up and start making changes in my joints. I didn't notice any huge differences for the first 4 days until I hit leg day. I usually have quite a bit of joint pain especially on leg day from high volume/military training. I know it is still early but I have to say that I did notice less pain in my knees/hips. I felt noticeably more comfortable under heavy weight.

I have to honestly say that there was still a little pain in my joints (which is expected in bodybuilding) but the pain was more dull. Less pain = Better focus and Better focus = Better gains!

It is now day 6 on Genoflex and I had a chest day today. I usually have achy elbows on a high volume chest day that I notice with every rep. Today I noticed that I was able to focus more on contracting my chest than worrying about my elbows. There is still a slight amount of pain, just like my knees, however; again there is a a noticable difference in the quality of my lifts.

I have to say that I did not expect Genoflex to improve my joints this quickly but I am VERY VERY HAPPY that I am noticing a difference already. With the other supplements that I took I noticed a VERY small change in my joint health and it took a considerable amount of time to notice anything at all. I can't imagine what I will feel like after a month of Genoflex! Stay tuned and we will get this thing going!

I would like to say thank you again to PES!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I will also post a picture of the bottle and pills when I get home. I am currently at work.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
First!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely in for this; been looking forward to some feedback.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you guys on board! I've been searching hard core for a staple joint supp and haven't found one yet! This may FINALLY be it. PES always delivers. I'm really looking forward to this!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My thoughts exactly.
I know PES brought you guys something really great here.

Lyon806

Lyon806

Awards
Very interested in this! Achy elbows & shoulders hinder my gains! Any idea when it's available?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed in

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you all along! I'll do a solid update tomorrow after leg day to see how my knees feel.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start.

I am glad you noticed it was fast acting. :)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Had a KILLER leg workout today. Will post an update first thing tomorrow. My son got really sick today and we spent 3 and a half hours waiting on the doctor. Ridiculous honestly. Nonetheless, had a killer workout!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to see that it has started kicking in already,
Can't wait until it's at full effect

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Here is an update. I have been taking GenoFlex for a little over a week now. When I say that I am putting it to the test I really mean it and so far I have to say that I am very impressed.

My son got sick yesterday and we had to spend nearly 4 hours at the doctor (healthcare is awesome sometimes) just to get his medicine. The gym was closing at 6 p.m. on a Sunday so I had to do EXTREMELY short rest periods in order to get all the volume of my workout in. I opted for 30 second rest periods and lightened the weight a small amount to avoid injury with such short rest. I kept everything at 12-20 reps. My workout was as follows:

Leg extension: 4x15-20 with drop on last set (use these at a higher rep warmup to jump off my leg workout)
DB Walking Lunges 4x12-15
Hack Squats (facing pad) 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Goblet Squats 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Seated Ham curl 4x15-20 with drop on last set
Lying Ham curl 4x12-15 with drop on last set
1 Leg Vertical Ham curl 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Superset of Standing Calf Raise and Seated Calf Raise 5x12-20 with drops on last sets
Superset of Reverse Forearm Curls with Regular Forearm Curls 4x15-20
Bodyweight Walking Lunges 1x100 (50 each leg as a finisher)

I love high volume. The key is to lift smart with perfect form to avoid injury. No swinging, no jerking, and failure to near failure on almost every set. It is BRUTAL and extremely effective if you are an advanced lifter.

For GenoFlex, I was expecting to be sitting here today and my knees to be aching to high heaven because of the brutal workout I had to fit in yesterday; however, I feel hardly any pain at all in my joints! There are still slight nagging areas that will bother me for the rest of my life from injuries, but I can clearly tell in a difference already in my joint health. Only time will tell if this trend continues but things are really looking up for this supplement so far. :banana:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So good to hear man!
I hear you on having achey joints after a good lift, if this is diminishing that already and bringing you more comfort,
I'm all over this at release

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Today is a rest day. I did cardio and abs this morning and my knees feel just fine. I will put in a good update tomorrow after chest/delts day to see how my elbows feel.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
So good to hear man!
I hear you on having achey joints after a good lift, if this is diminishing that already and bringing you more comfort,
For sure! If the upward trend continues with GenoFlex continues there is NO DOUBT that I will be making this a staple!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Today I hit up chest and delts. My workout was as follows:

**I did a drop set on the last set of every lift

Cable Flies 4x12-15
Incline Hammer Bench 4x6-10
Hammer Flat Bench 4x6-10
High to low Flies 3x12-15
Low to High Flies 3x12-15
Seated Cable Chest Press 3x8-12
Seated DB Side Raise 3x10-15
DB Reverse flies on Incline Bench 3x10-15
Seated DB Front Raise 3x10-15
DB Press 4x6-10

High volume chest and delts and I have to say the pain in my elbows is much more dull then it was a week and a half ago. I felt no overly noticeable pain in my elbows at all and my wrists feel great as well (even after heavy lifting). The positive trend continues! I am feeling less pain in my joints at nearly every workout at this point. This has been a very fast acting supplement so far.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear you are noticing such quick improvements.

Nobody wants a joint supplement you need to take for several months before you can work out if it is even helping. :)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear you are noticing such quick improvements.

Nobody wants a joint supplement you need to take for several months before you can work out if it is even helping. :)
I completely agree! Joint relief for a lifter, athlete, soldier, or anyone with joint issues is just about the best gift you can get! I'm always impressed with PES. I've only been off of Anabeta Elite for a month (after 8 weeks of use) and I'm debating buying another bottle already :32:

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
So good to hear man!
You should definitely try this out for sure! I hope the price point is right (which it usually is with PES) so that a lot of us can make this a staple!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I hit up another leg day today similar to the one that I posted above. I have to say that it was another brutal leg session. I am continuing to see less and less joint pain. The pain from leg day usually hits my right knee pretty hard and it was still there today; however, it was noticeably more dull and it dissipated much more quickly post workout than normal.

I am still impressed with GenoFlex so far. If it can make my knee joint pain go from a pretty intense pain to a mild dull pain by the end of this log I will literally buy a case of this stuff :bigok:

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Today was cardio and abs, I also had a 10 mile ruck that I completed for mandatory training. I have to say that my knees still have slight pain but it is still much more dull at then it was before GenoFlex. My knees would be killed after ruck marches and ache to high heaven but my joints have only a slight aching sensation (like they are recovering more quickly than before). All in all my knees feel pretty darn healthy (which is something that I don't think I could have said at all prior to logging GenoFlex).

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I had a hellacious leg workout today that took me nearly two hours (high volume) but it was a great workout. My workout was as follows:

Leg extension: 4x15-20 with drop on last set (use these at a higher rep warmup to jump off my leg workout)
DB Walking Lunges 2x10-15
1 Leg Leg Press 2x10-15
Hack Squats (facing pad) 4x6-10 with drop on last set
Goblet Squats 4x12-15 with drop on last set
Lying Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Seated Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
1 Leg Vertical Ham curl 4x10-15 with drop on last set
Superset of Standing Calf Raise and Seated Calf Raise 5x12-20 with drops on last sets
Superset of Reverse Forearm Curls with Regular Forearm Curls 4x15-20
Bodyweight Walking Lunges 1x120 (50 each leg as a finisher)

Thoughts: I have to say that GenoFlex is still continuing to impress me. The joint relief was very sudden and quick when I first started taking it and it has since slowed down a bit. However, I can tell that there are small improvements in the way my joints feel with every workout. My knees felt really good today on leg day and that is something that I would have not said a few weeks ago. They still have some pain inevitably from the years of bodybuilding/military wear and tear but I am VERY pleased so far with the relief that I am getting with GenoFlex. I am definitely not going to want to stop taking this at the end of 4 weeks.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty beat down right now from work so I decided to take a few days to deload. I am going to do a 3 day split and deload for the next 4 to 7 days (depending on how I feel). My workout was Chest/Shoulders/Tri's and was very easy with higher reps and multiple reps left in the hole (just did the workout to facilitate bloodflow and recovery).

I did 4 circuits of the following with 15-25 reps:

Cable Flies
Overhead Rope Tri Ext
DB Seated lateral raise
Incline DB Press
Reverse Grip Cable Pressdowns
Cable Reverse Flies
DB Bench Press
Rope Pressdowns
Seated DB Press

My joints continue to feel a lot better than they did before Genoflex, and they felt strong today throughout my workout. I am hoping that with this deload I can come back strong in a few days lifting heavy again and my joints will be fully recovered with the help of GenoFlex. I'm excited to see how my joints feel after a few days of deloading.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Also, I should note that my body (muscles and joints) feel good overall. I am deloading purely for a recovery of my CNS. I have been bodybuilding for well over a decade and I know when my CNS is starting to get shot. I'm looking forward to the CNS recovery and to the joint recovery that will come along with it.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Update! Just saw that GenoFlex launched! I'm so happy that others can finally enjoy it! And at the price point it's an incredible deal!

I'm still in my deload week and yesterday I did a leg workout with the same recovery tempo/intensity as my chest/shoulder/tri day posted above.

My workout was:

I did 4 circuits of the following with 15-25 reps:

Leg Extensions
Lying Leg curl
Leg Press Calf Raise
DB Lunges
Seated Leg Curl
Standing Calf Raise
DB Goblet Squats
1 Leg Leg Curl
Seated Calf Raise

THOUGHTS: I have to say that taking this deload week has really allowed GenoFlex to shine. The first day into my deload my joints actually ached (this usually happens to me when I take a short break/deload for recovery. Probably due to my body going into full recovery mode). However, the day after I started and up to now my joints have felt better and better. This is the best my joints have felt in a long time. I still have minor aches and pains (due to the severity of my joint issues), but GenoFlex continues to provide relief that I haven't experienced with other products in the past.

In a day or two (depending on how my body feels) I will be going back to my bulking 4 days on/ 1 day off split and hitting it hard and heavy. I'm anxious to see how my joints feel!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Will post a final review today. I've been killed the last few day. My son had influenza and passed it along to my wife and me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hope you and the fam get better soon!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!

I just took my last two pills of GenoFlex and I am SO THANKFUL that I have a couple more bottles! I can end my review right there I guess...I really could! But I must say more.

After the first few days I felt my joint pain improve noticeably and I honestly couldn't believe it. I have been doing a 4 day on/1 day off high volume split and my joints feel better now than when I was doing a 4 day per week split! All I can say is that it works and the hype is well deserved. I have had many surgeries that mess with my joint health as well as wear and tear from many other things and my joint pain is something that I have struggled with for the last several years.

I would be lying to you if I said that GenoFlex was magic and all of your joint issues with disappear (some people's might actually) but for someone with severe joint issues like some of us this is simply not the case. HOWEVER, I truly believe that GenoFlex is the BEST supplement on the market right now to help alleviate joint pain and heal your joints. Short of having surgery, GenoFlex is the best solution to joint pain that I have found.

CONCLUSION RATING - 5/5 I have to give GenoFlex a full 5 points because it was the best joint supplement I have ever used. I highly encourage everyone who has joint pain to give this a shot immediately! Especially with a low price tag like it has. Long story short, I will DEFINITELY be making this a staple in my every day supplementation (I already have). Great product!

Thank you again to PES for giving me the opportunity to log GenoFlex and get some much needed relief from joint pain!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you for logging that bottle so nicely for us and nailing down lots of details/info for others looking at the product,
Good man

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for logging that bottle so nicely for us and nailing down lots of details/info for others looking at the product,
Good man
My pleasure! As always another great product from PES. I just started my last bottle of Anabeta Elite as well :thumbsup: