Aaron Gets Inducted with LG Science's 1-Andro

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Super excited about this opportunity. Much thanks to Vaughn and the people at LGS.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454085339.132225.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454085352.598863.jpg

I'll be running it as follows:

1-Andro
200/200/200/200
(4 days strength, 1 day stretch/yoga, 2 days rest)

Finaflex Max Pump pre (compliments of RegisterJr)

Creatine Nitrate 3g pre

R1 Train Intra

5g Taurine daily
Multivitamin daily
Fish oil daily
Joint supp if needed

At LEAST one gallon of water daily.

3000 kcal daily on a 40-30-30 ratio (P-F-C)

Also cutting out refined sugars and more than a cup of black coffee. That's why I picked a stim-free pre, to lower stim intake.

For PCT:

OL SUP3R PCT

2700 kcal daily at 50-30-20 (P-F-C)

I don't have a gym membership, but I can get three free weeks total from two separate gyms in the area. I'll be using two weeks of that for my last two weeks on cycle and one week of that for my second week of PCT.

Also using tractor tire, sledge hammer, and some 50-100 pound "boulders" in addition to my home gym set, pull up bar, body weight exercises, and yoga/stretching.

I'll add my stats and some before pics shortly. For those of you who've been on my personal blog, that's already there.

Enjoy the ride! I know I will be.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
6'2"

198lbs even

Approximately 17%bf

Arms (right and left): 15"

Quads (left): 22"

Quads (right): 22 1/8"

Calves (right and left): 15"

Chest circumference: 49.5"

Bench press: 185x2

Dead lift: 225x1

Dumbbell press: 70(2)x4

Hex bar lifts (for shrugs): 275x4

It's legs and shoulders day today, so I'll have my squats and presses up later.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In here

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent stuff man!!! You're in for a HELL of a ride!!!!!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
have fun man! I am running 200mg a day right now and wish i did the whole time!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
have fun man! I am running 200mg a day right now and wish i did the whole time!
Nice! For how long? Does it take until the third week to really start feeling it or was it pretty shortly after for you?

I'm doing 100mg every 12 hours. 10am and 10pm.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! For how long? Does it take until the third week to really start feeling it or was it pretty shortly after for you?

I'm doing 100mg every 12 hours. 10am and 10pm.
should start noting results pretty early on, I'd say definitely before 2 weeks hit!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn, just wanted to say that every time I see your profile pic I get inspired. Sick back spread!
many thanks brother...been a long time since my lats were that wide, but I'm back at it hard and hope to get back to my OG physique!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to starting mine also.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Today was leg day. Here are a couple of stats:

Lying leg press: 360x2
Squats: 185x2

I haven't done squats with a bar in about 3 years and thought I'd take it real easy, slow, and deep.

--Just for fun--
Tricep rope press downs:
150x2

Felt really good. Took 100mg at 10 this morning. I know it'll probably be a few days before it starts kicking in, but about halfway through my workout I definitely got a nice "second wind." Will wait and see before attributing it to 1-Andro, yet. Took some creatine nitrate pre, and R1 intra. Waiting on the Max Pump, which should be here Monday.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
By the way, I was just posting maxes for stats. I did a lot more leading up to them. I'll make it a point to write down my whole workouts for here in the future.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for best results, make sure your working sets(vast majority of your workout) are in the hypertrophy range of 10-12 reps as heavy as you can go!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
for best results, make sure your working sets(vast majority of your workout) are in the hypertrophy range of 10-12 reps as heavy as you can go!
Got it. Thanks, Vaughn! I'll make that my goal.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
P90X Stretch in a few. Then will take some time to rest tomorrow (was up a lot last night with the little one).

Looking forward to banging it out and hitting hard this next week!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am just doing it for 15 days. I ran the lg sciences bulk kit and then an extra bottle of 1andro and 4andro. 4 tabs per day for the 1andro and 4andro.

I just hit 10 lbs up since starting.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I am just doing it for 15 days. I ran the lg sciences bulk kit and then an extra bottle of 1andro and 4andro. 4 tabs per day for the 1andro and 4andro.

I just hit 10 lbs up since starting.
10 lbs since the bulk kit and extra bottles? Or 10lbs up since starting the 1-Andro for 15 days?

Why 15 days? Are you upping the dose?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs since the bulk kit and extra bottles? Or 10lbs up since starting the 1-Andro for 15 days?

Why 15 days? Are you upping the dose?
I ran the bulk andro kit first at recommended max dosage, and then I am running th extra bottles I ordered till they are out (which happens to be 15 days). I am up up ten pounds since my start of the cycle which was bulk andro kit + whatever I have used so far of the extra bottles. Bumping up to 4 tabs of 4amdro and 4 tabs of 1 andro per day was me upping the dosage. I'm not all the way through with the extra bottles yet.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I ran the bulk andro kit first at recommended max dosage, and then I am running th extra bottles I ordered till they are out (which happens to be 15 days). I am up up ten pounds since my start of the cycle which was bulk andro kit + whatever I have used so far of the extra bottles. Bumping up to 4 tabs of 4amdro and 4 tabs of 1 andro per day was me upping the dosage. I'm not all the way through with the extra bottles yet.
Very nice! I'm gonna check out your log right now. :) Interested to see how you like them at 4 tabs each per day. Nice gains! ?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Looking good

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
So, I'm expecting to see some good things really soon. Two things to note: noticed an increase in "clean" energy (clarity, drive, etc.) along with getting some awesome sleep. I take a 2 tabs at 9 am and 2 tabs at 9 pm. I go to sleep around 10:30 and the past three nights have been great; super vivid dreams and I wake up feeling refreshed. This is nice since we have an 8 week old and sleep hasn't always been the best, you know?

Also, hungry. Ravenous. More so than usual.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah hunger is going to be insane with this, so make sure you feed the beast!!!!!

Glad to see everything is going well so far!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
--Day 4--

Feeling awesome. Sticking with a 9am and 9pm two pill dosing seems to be working well. Energy is up, libido is up, and I'm still sleeping awesome. Vivid dreams every night so far still. Did some chest and back for workout:

Cable Rows
100x15/120x10/140x8/140x10/140x8

Standard Push-ups
20/20/15/10/10

Pec flyes
70x15/90x10/100x10/90x10

Bent-over cable rows
90x10/90x10/100x10/110x10

Block push-ups
10/10/10/10

Wide push-ups
6 (ran out of strength)/0/0

20 minutes cardio cool down.

The fullness in my muscles feels great. Getting a bit more vascular, but might be due to forcing myself to maintain a lot of water consumption. Will do a weigh-in at 10 days.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed log thus far. Keep at it brother. Can't wait to see some after pics

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Nice positive thing to note: wife said she noticed my shoulders and arms are thickening up. Just said so out of the blue.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454500968.752521.jpg

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Here's a review of the bottle's look, opening, and contents:

Nicely designed LG Sciences bottle. :) Fits well going anywhere.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501283.214956.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501398.797626.jpg

Punch tab with some cotton inside.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501420.498928.jpg

The 1-Andro tabs are pretty small. And tasteless, which is nice.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501484.930925.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501495.015832.jpg

I think LG could definitely sell a 120ct bottle for a 4 week cycle. It would fit no problem. I went ahead and combined both containers. (Top of thumb is approximately how much space is used.)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501567.648572.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454501578.432013.jpg

The label pulls out for all the warnings:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454585746.671214.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454585758.870946.jpg

Also, Cyclosome explanation with picture:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454585783.553804.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah, isn't that the best when your significant other notices your gainzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
VaughnTrue just curious, but I'm considering splitting up the dose a bit more than I am already. Right now taking 2 tabs at 9 am and 2 tabs at 9 pm. What are your thoughts on splitting it to one tab upon waking with just water, one tab mid-afternoon with meal, and two before bed?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Will be posting my shoulders, biceps, and triceps workout from yesterday later today. Talk about swole!!

Doing Insanity tonight. Woo boy.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Kill it brother!!! KILL IT

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue just curious, but I'm considering splitting up the dose a bit more than I am already. Right now taking 2 tabs at 9 am and 2 tabs at 9 pm. What are your thoughts on splitting it to one tab upon waking with just water, one tab mid-afternoon with meal, and two before bed?
I am personally a big believe in keeping constant blood levels. So either continue with 2/2 or go whole hog and do 1/1/1/1, although I do think 2/2 is your best bet tbh.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I am personally a big believe in keeping constant blood levels. So either continue with 2/2 or go whole hog and do 1/1/1/1, although I do think 2/2 is your best bet tbh.
Makes sense. Really liking the 2/2 so I'll probably stick with that.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
(From Thursday)

Shoulders & Arms

Bicep Cable Curls
10x40/10x60/10x80/10x80/1x100/10x80/6x90

Tricep Press Downs
15x30/10x50/4x60/10x50/10x40/12x40/10x50

Reverse Bicep Curls
10x20/10x40/10x50/10x60/8x70

Military Press
15x70/10x90/10x110/10x130/10x130

Military Push-Ups
20/20/10

Shoulder Push-Ups
15/15/10

Close-Grip Chin-Ups
15/10/8

Feeling awesome. Got an insane pump in the arms. Literally couldn't lift heavy weights after these workouts but didn't want to stop. Insane drive to just workout all freaking day.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
--Day 7--

Well, it has been one week since I started taking 1-ANDRO and I am definitely noticing some great differences:

Muscles feel constantly full, while my stomach does not!

This has been the best week of sleep I've had in a very long time.

I've gone from 198.0 to 205.2. And my bf has hardly changed at all. No joke. (If anything, my skin feel tighter.)

Mood is up. Overall sense of well-being is up. I feel clear-headed and have some pretty nice aggression when I hit the weights.

Consistent "Second Wind"--about halfway through my workouts, I get a nice "recharged" feeling that carries me through to the end.

Increased vascularity as well.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the cycle brings!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
--Day 9--

Little bit of lethargy. Might be due to not having drunk enough water yet today. (I don't bring my gallon jug to church.)

Also, just a little bit of acne on the back, but nothing to get upset over. Still feeling great.

Wife told me she thought my chest has gotten a lot firmer. Abs, too, and I've hardly done any core work yet. That makes me happy!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems promising man, looking forward to starting mine tomorrow

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Are you taking any prewo?
Yeah--using Max Pump (courtesy of RegisterJR) with basic creatine and BCAAs. I decided to stay away from anything with stims, personally, but I do find myself having a tiny bit of lethargy every now and then. However, also getting sort of a "second wind" during training, which is real nice.

Are you currently using a prewo? I was looking for something more towards vasodilation + pump up muscles + cellular and not so much energy.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah--using Max Pump (courtesy of RegisterJR) with basic creatine and BCAAs. I decided to stay away from anything with stims, personally, but I do find myself having a tiny bit of lethargy every now and then. However, also getting sort of a "second wind" during training, which is real nice.

Are you currently using a prewo? I was looking for something more towards vasodilation + pump up muscles + cellular and not so much energy.
Ha my bad. I meant are you taking the 1-andro prewo?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Ha my bad. I meant are you taking the 1-andro prewo?
Oh haha gotcha. :) No, I'm dosing it 2 tabs every 12 hours. 9 am and 9 pm typically. I don't really workout anytime near my dosing times, so it never technically becomes part of my prewo. (I've been meaning to workout after my morning dose so I can see what the difference would be.)

You could try a 1/1/1/1 and take a tab 30 min or so before your workout to see what it does. I've just been liking the 2/2 dosing personally.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh haha gotcha. :) No, I'm dosing it 2 tabs every 12 hours. 9 am and 9 pm typically. I don't really workout anytime near my dosing times, so it never technically becomes part of my prewo. (I've been meaning to workout after my morning dose so I can see what the difference would be.)

You could try a 1/1/1/1 and take a tab 30 min or so before your workout to see what it does. I've just been liking the 2/2 dosing personally.
Nice, I think I'm gonna do 2 prewo then spread the other 2 throughout the day