Smith_69 Millennium Sports Technologies -Joint Mechanic Plus log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good evening to all,

A few weeks ago, Jalfrey posted an opportunity to do a log for MST "Joint Mechanic Plus" Target Response Joint and Inflammation Support. Never using a joint formula before, I had to give this a try.
Thank you Jalfrey and MST for allowing me to do this, I do appreciate it. I will be doing this for the next 30 days, starting tomorrow. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate.

I am sure there are a lot of new formulas that are coming out soon from multiple companies for joint support. Which one do i go with? Who has the best and why do I need joint support? For the purpose of this log, I am going to focus on "why do I need joint support?" anyone doing a log can pimp out a product for their own reasons, that simply isnt my style.

I joined this forum to learn and help anyone to the best of my ability. Telling you false information would seriously hurt my reputation in the long run. We are judged in life by our actions, which are the building blocks of our own reputations. Off line, I have a great reputation in which I am proud of and intend to carry on with that same mentality on this forum.

When we are at the age of "i know everything" the last thing any of us think about is needing anything for joint pain. Maybe an Advil here or there, but come on, my joints are fine! If you ask anyone who has had rotator cuff surgery, anyone with knee problems or those involved in sports that require movement of your body parts, they would disagree. All the years of heavy lifting, regardless of form has come at a price. Shoulder damage, hands swell and bending those elbows isnt as pain free as it once was. The damage and stress we put on our bodies on a daily basis adds up.

Just as we take vitamins for daily nutrients we should be using a supplement for the joints that help us reach our goals. If you stop and think about, if your elbow hurts every time you straighten it out, how can you reach your full potential of your chest, biceps or triceps. We never really stop and think, "shyt, if this gets injured I might be really screwed here" We take it for granted and this is something we shouldnt do, including myself.

So what does joint do for us?
Simply put, the joint is the connection between 2 bones. Cartilage tissue, synovium and a lubricant called synovial fluid is the buffer between your joints so your bones dont rub together. The older we get, the bones that are broken and injuries we get over time, start to wear away at the cartilage.

What does joint support do?
It is supplemented to aid in the joints and tissues. In addition MST's Joint Mechanic also provides

* Maintenance of the Body’s Normal Inflammatory Response*

* Immune System Support*

* Provides Potent Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective Activity*

And adds Meriva®- a time-released curcumin product This is a huge plus- as curcumin is not easily absorb into the blood stream. Meriva is a potent curcumin phytosome. Taking Meriva, your body absorbs phosphatidylcholine which is an essential component of human cells. the phosphatidylcholine are attached curcumin, resulting in more curcumin reaching the cells that can benefit from it. Curcumin exerts potent anti-inflammatory effects. Therefore, you now have a way to get the most benefit from this ingredient.

There are also a list of other very good ingredients which i have listed below.

MST's Joint Mechanic Plus-
30 day supply
90 caps
take three (3) DR-Caps once or twice daily as directed by your physician
View attachment 129668
View attachment 129669

Until tomorrow

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
JMP is good stuff and I've used it on and off ever since it first came out.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great start to the log, Smith! Seriously!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of this product. Most products from MST are super solid and make up the majority of my staples.

Do you have any nagging injuries/joints/etc?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gutterpump is an MST OG! Thanks for stopping by in here, man!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm a huge fan of this product. Most products from MST are super solid and make up the majority of my staples.

beside age alone? lol- shoulder issues, opted out of not getting surgery, broken fingers from football and martial arts as well a broken hand. cold weather is now starting swell everything up. if I could just swell in the trap area, that would be friggin sweet. for the most part I have been pretty lucky because there are some people that end up like this

[video=youtube;EoKwX5fLJ5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKwX5fLJ5E[/video]

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

yeah they have been around for a while. Sub

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beside age alone? lol- shoulder issues, opted out of not getting surgery, broken fingers from football and martial arts as well a broken hand. cold weather is now starting swell everything up. if I could just swell in the trap area, that would be friggin sweet. for the most part I have been pretty lucky because there are some people that end up like this

[video=youtube;EoKwX5fLJ5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKwX5fLJ5E[/video]
I had a SLAP repair and bicep tenodesis plus an unrepaired minor SLAP tear in my opposite shoulder. I definitely know my share about shoulder issues! But now they've become secondary to my back

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Before joining here, honestly I never gave much thought to joint support. But having a Dr say he can go into the shoulder scrap away at the bone, well that kind of set me straight. Besides that, the healing was 6-8 weeks- 8 max no lifting. shoulder would be at 90%.

No thank you

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It took me a while to recover from surgery, even with peptides etc. It was depressing, but I was forced into it because my bicep tendon was 3/4 torn and was about to snap. My opposite shoulder only has a minor tear in the labrum though and the biceps tendon is fine, so I'm definitely training around it and doing plenty of rehab/prehab to avoid surgery again.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day one results will be posted tomorrow as today was the first actually day of full use- had to put a BCAA challenge to the test and didn't want anything else mixed in or interfere with either product.

As per the instructions I am using 3 caps per day, but splitting the doses hours apart- first was at 8 this morning, noon and will take the last one around 430-

Pills are about 3/4 of inch long with a yellow mustard looking color- not hard to swallow at all. Actually nice to see the inside of the pill for once!
I am assessing the tolerance of the tightness when opening and closing both hands, Wide open and closed tight fist. Keeping the hands clinched for 10 seconds and slowly opening -(man arthritis is coming, F ME!) There is no pain as like touching a hot stove or a burn like overworking a muscle. It is just a slow opening stiffness. I will be doing the same for the knees, as sitting for periods of time and getting up can cause a stiffness in the joints.

Luckily I do not have elbow pain, but focusing on the shoulder will be something I have to ease into. There are certain movements that I do not do in the gym, upright rows for example- I can do two reps with a barbell, that's it. Anything more and my shoulder is done and the bone on bone rubbing is a pain that is pretty intense. So when I test the hand joints, I will move to the shoulder upright rows and I am hoping this will aid in a good lubricant for both shoulders. Keep'em crossed

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
In on this. I get achy knees and elbows often.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok,

so monday feb 2nd-

hand test- opening and closing- i have to admit and little amazed. little easier to open with full stretch and clinch. hmm, not bad, not bad at all.

so tomorrow,
big hulk and i are going for drop sets with the purpose to onset doms- yes you read that correctly. for some reason that insane big red guy has roped me into an experiment. How can you leave a buddy hanging? a brosciennce experiment for bcaa's.

now,
after looking at hulks routine; which i suspected was going to be pretty intense as i would expect nothing less, guess what comes with doms? achy joints.

this is where i have a little debate. if i continue with the caps tomorrow, it should continue to work and the effects should increase with each day. the question is, do i wait and skip a day and take them the next day with doms coming?

here is what i am going to do. in order to assess the bcaa dom challenge, i will have to do that test a few times so i will take it tomorrow and will skip on the next challenge.

for all those who read this and thought, oh great hand and finger tests, well :FUfinger:

lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hands and fingers=lots of tiny joints. Sounds like a great starter test to me!

I'm not the smartest guy, so I was a bit confused with the whole skipping a day thing. Why not go ahead and dose both on the day of the challenge? I don't think BCAAs do much for joints, do they?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hands and fingers=lots of tiny joints. Sounds like a great starter test to me!

I'm not the smartest guy, so I was a bit confused with the whole skipping a day thing. Why not go ahead and dose both on the day of the challenge? I don't think BCAAs do much for joints, do they?
no I highly doubt it, but some Einstein wannabe who believes he found some ancient article that was discovered in 1999 by some distant cousin to Alexander Fleming will try to prove otherwise!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha! bighulksmash?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When u eat enough fresh fish joints are never an issues

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can agree somewhat with that. I take 3-4 grams of fish oil a day and still eat salmon 3-4 times a week. My joints don't hurt, but my knees sound like sh*t when I do any kind of squatting.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I can agree somewhat with that. I take 3-4 grams of fish oil a day and still eat salmon 3-4 times a week. My joints don't hurt, but my knees sound like sh*t when I do any kind of squatting.
There was a way to increase cartilage some how . Using a joint support supp. Once i got off the exemstane i didn't need the joint supp.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Feb- 3

fingers are feeling pretty dam good especially after yesterdays workout. the opening and closing of the fists is a little easier tonight than it has been over the past few days. shoulders are a little soar, but that is more muscle pain, but raising and lowering, have to admit not to bad. almost a week on at 3 caps a day and impressed.

wrist movements are a little tight, but after lots of wrists curls yesterday that is expected. elbows stretched out feel pretty good as well.

for not taking a joint sup in the past and not really knowing what to expect, so far, im impressed

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most joint supps take a good 7-14 days to take effect. I'm really glad to hear that you're already noticing a difference! It'll just get better from here!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Most joint supps take a good 7-14 days to take effect. I'm really glad to hear that you're already noticing a difference! It'll just get better from here!
From experience the therapeutic effects from the Meriva and the inflacool blend should be noticeable within 1-3 days of usage.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From experience the therapeutic effects from the Meriva and the inflacool blend should be noticeable within 1-3 days of usage.
Thanks! I haven't had the chance to use Joint Mechanic Plus yet. It's good to hear some more feedback about it!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unreal89

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sunday- feb 7

i cant say enough about MST Joint Mechanic- Never using a joint supplement before, i had no idea what to expect. Do i feel like im 18? No, that would be nice, but no. Elbows, hands and fingers (legs this week) feel pretty dam good. Openning an closing my hands and making a tight fist and opening again, is easier and the stress on the joints are more bearable.

moving my arms in a circular motion is a little better and i am going to say with a few more days i hope to notice a bigger difference. This isnt a steriod, a PH or a pain pill. So obviously I am not and was not expecting to be trying out for the horizontal bars Olympic team after taken this.

What i did expect was bending and gripping to be less painful. So far, for me this is doing its job.

MST has came out with a great product-

Wish I could get my wife on this, the Embrel she is on, isnt working- another story

will post on tuesday and questions just ask-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good morning

it has been a long time coming and happy to say for the first time in years, I have done upright rows. Already discussed this before, but this was one exercise that I avoided. I completed my shoulder workout: military press, single arm shrugs, behind the back shrugs, close grip shrugs, side lat raise, front raise and then said to myself "now or never!"

3 sets on the smith with 95 x 8 strict form and with each rep, for the first set I was waiting for it all to come to a crashing halt. When I was done with the third set, I couldn't believe it. I have done the same routine for years except the U rows and I feel JM Plus did its job; above and beyond.

I know its a 95 lb upright row (especially after hitting 245 on the m press) but not being able to do those until now, wow. My fingers and knees feel smooth when I stand up and close my hands for a grip. I have been hitting more forearm exercises using a false grip and then reg grip.
what a difference.

Moving my arms in a circular motion, my wrists, bending my knees- what a difference. Adding Joint Mechanic Plus to my supplementation has made a huge difference. Understand, Joint Mechanic Plus has not healed my issues or regenerated tissue (that would be nice, but that is impossible!) but it has allowed me to gain full range of motion again.

Awesome Product

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GTFO! That is awesome, broseph!

I started taking Joint Mechanic on Tuesday. I gave a previous bottle to my fiancée for knee problems and she couldn't tell much of a difference. Your feedback is giving me hope for my shoulder!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are things going up in here?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How are things going up in here?
just posted my review- i have a about a week left and im not to happy- I NEED MORE- lol

i great product by MST- have to admit, wasnt sure what to expect and but in the end im sold, solid product indeed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the table, nothing left, it seems....

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the log and review, man. I'm sorry I don't have any left to give you at the moment! If you decide to pick some Joint Mechanic Plus up from our website, don't forget about the discount code in my signature!