HULK GETS DIESEL WITH CHUCK DIESEL'S DIESELADE !!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
THIS WILL BE A LOG DISCUSSING THE IMPACT OF DIESELADE ON MY TRAINING .
*flavor - CHERRY LIMEADE

1st dose will be taken tonight at 9pm . update , first impression , and thoughts will be added !!!!
MEALS WILL ALSO BE DISCUSSED ALONG WITH TYPE OF WORKOUT .

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO GET DIESEL NUTRITION AND Chuck Diesel
getdiesel.com fefifo.com
check him out guys !!!!!

Last edited:
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;PQBW6G0hSrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQBW6G0hSrs[/video]
this is my warm up music for tonight ... ill be hitting the weights in 5 minutes omg !!!!!
Have a listen if you dare .

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
In on this

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
First impression : Dieselade cherry limeade flavor : Taste was amazing . Probably the best BCAA I have ever tasted . I noticed the difference from the first sip compared to others on the market . The 4g of leucine 2g of glutamine 2g of valine and 2g of isoleucine are perfectly intertwined to make this product unique . Also in the mix we have magnesium and potassium , a prop blend of l clit , d-ribose , dl-phenylalanine , {pineapple enzyme complex} , papain . Just listed the main ingredients that i like the most ! Serving size is 17.5 grams = 1 scoop . Directions mix 12 to 14 oz water into shaker with one scoop i wont lie i used 10 oz of water and 1.25 scoops .
Post workout impression : I noticed firstly that the workout seemed easier as I began consuming Dieselade about 15 minutes prior to my workout . short work out but very fast paced and high intensity focused on biceps and triceps and chest . For max pumps .
Conclusion of the day : Iam very impressed with this product from every point of view . Recovery will be determined over the next 3 days hence my 3 day report to assess doms . I went until failure on every set and made sure to exhaust each muscle . Pump was insane , consumed 12 oz buffalo chicken 45 mins pre W/O . I must say dieslade is definitely worth every penny if not more !
I will be running a very descriptive log on this as Iam a fan of bcaa products they have always been a staple for me since they tasted like chalk and erasers.
word of the day "synopsis"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chalk and erasers. Haha I say "sugar. Cough syrup and ammonia" but smell like "shampoo and acid" nice start. Honestly good or bad. You guys do some in depth writting. Not just training but sets and reps. You know us "workout ppl" like splits and reps.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
First impression : Dieselade cherry limeade flavor : Taste was amazing . Probably the best BCAA I have ever tasted . I noticed the difference from the first sip compared to others on the market . The 4g of leucine 2g of glutamine 2g of valine and 2g of isoleucine are perfectly intertwined to make this product unique . Also in the mix we have magnesium and potassium , a prop blend of l clit , d-ribose , dl-phenylalanine , {pineapple enzyme complex} , papain . Just listed the main ingredients that i like the most ! Serving size is 17.5 grams = 1 scoop . Directions mix 12 to 14 oz water into shaker with one scoop i wont lie i used 10 oz of water and 1.25 scoops .
Post workout impression : I noticed firstly that the workout seemed easier as I began consuming Dieselade about 15 minutes prior to my workout . short work out but very fast paced and high intensity focused on biceps and triceps and chest . For max pumps .
Conclusion of the day : Iam very impressed with this product from every point of view . Recovery will be determined over the next 3 days hence my 3 day report to assess doms . I went until failure on every set and made sure to exhaust each muscle . Pump was insane , consumed 12 oz buffalo chicken 45 mins pre W/O . I must say dieslade is definitely worth every penny if not more !
I will be running a very descriptive log on this as Iam a fan of bcaa products they have always been a staple for me since they tasted like chalk and erasers.
word of the day "synopsis"
nice hulk- the flavor has grown on me. as i have mentioned on my log, i agree that this was worth every penny. money well spent.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Chalk and erasers. Haha I say "sugar. Cough syrup and ammonia" but smell like "shampoo and acid" nice start. Honestly good or bad. You guys do some in depth writting. Not just training but sets and reps. You know us "workout ppl" like splits and reps.
Definitely tonight was a balls to the wall push session pull session . Ill list the exercises performed but i didn't count the reps fast twitch slow negatives .
Biceps curl , hammer curl isolated curl double curl
Triceps overhead press , overhead tricep extension , bent over tricep extension , skull crushers
Flat bench narrow and wide , push ups
Tomorrow ill be doing legs so thats a controlled counted legit reps or no reps workout.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That moment when leg day is here and your like wait are you sure its today haha. But low and behold Chuck Diesels , Dieselade its about to save my night . Work out will be up before i do it at 9 full description of said workout upon completion of all reps and sets ! #stoked

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bodyweight squats 1 set of 50
Dumbell squats 50lbs each 10 sets of 10
Walking lunges til failure 50lbs dbs
Jump squats 100lbs on my back til fail
Box jumps using milk crates hopefully i dont break an ankle.
Leg curls 80lbs 3 sets of 20
Leg extensions 80lbs 3 sets of 15
*review up after 930.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay guys I got really carried away but that work out sipping on the dieselade halfway through . The notion crossed my mind What if I did slow negatives on leg day holy **** I'll tell you right now that was hard. Most of all I notice a lot of fullness in my quadriceps that I didn't notice before drinking Chuck diesels dieselade. I had eaten 12 ounces chicken breast marinated in ghost pepper sauce this stuff was so hot my nose was dripping. Today's workout was a complete success I feel like I could do it all over again thanks to Chuck diesel for the chance to sample and review is amazing branched chain amino acid product. To me this is more than just a BCAA product this is the equalizer for you guys at the gym who suffer from doms aka delayed onset muscle soreness for those of you who have never experienced doms that's what it stands for. I didn't get as much of a pump in my calfs as I wanted to but my quads and my hamstrings or so tight at one point I literally had to ask somebody to help me unbend my leg it was pretty intense feeling really good after the walking lunges overhead squat presses some crazy ass variations that would get you kicked out of any planet Fitness you don't even have to make a sound. The lunk alarm would go off they just look at you once and signal the guy at the desk and that's it you're gone. So have a good night everybody tomorrow's going to be back isolation day I have a feeling this product is going to shine really bright tomorrow love it thanks again Chuck and everybody else who subscribed. I'm going to have to get back on my old YouTube pretty soon I guarantee you I'll be better than half those jackasses out there down and everybody. To me it's all about having fun and enjoying the workout and Supplements I'm not on here or on anywhere to knock anybody or anything we're all on the same journey we all want the same things in essence that's my two cents.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash Thanks for the time it is taking you for this detailed reporting. I am glad the DIESELADE is treating you well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash Thanks for the time it is taking you for this detailed reporting. I am glad the DIESELADE is treating you well.
You guys are very welcome. I always stand behind quality products that I believe in . Dieselade is an amazing product . For me it's going to be a must have . I can wait to try the other flavors!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
^^^^ waaaay more than I expected. Usually ppl are like "tasted like xyz did 5 sets of leg press then went home".....nice first post.
Yes, this beast you named dieselade has taken my doms from me . Even after the harshest beating I purposely gave my legs .NOTHING not even an ache in my quadriceps. Usually I'd be walking around like there was a beach ball between my legs ! Thanks Chuck Diesel.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can wait to try the other flavors!!!!
There will be maybe 2 new flavors max, one before this goes mainstream. I don't want ppl taking this for flavors, but drinking it everyday, I understand ppl do want to switch it up. I got a new flavor on deck for late Feb.

Also it is literally time consuming and like some mad scientist experiment trying to flavor these. I work with food chemist
on two coast just for flavors for DIESELADE and you guys know if you look at my post from 10 yrs ago, I was always like "who cares just drink it." I can tell you the worse flavor I did for these was Orange.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There will be maybe 2 new flavors max, one before this goes mainstream. I don't want ppl taking this for flavors, but drinking it everyday, I understand ppl do want to switch it up. I got a new flavor on deck for late Feb.
Definitely, im a flavor fanatic. If the product works and taste great im in.
Ive had certain products do either or, but yours has both taste and formula. Its un real how I can even move after that workout. Im going to hit back tonight equally as hard . Cant wait to see how this plays out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ive had certain products do either or, but yours has both taste and formula. Its un real how I can even move after that workout. Im going to hit back tonight equally as hard . Cant wait to see how this plays out.
Not trying to OT your log, but I did 3 workouts in 24 hours this week just to put it 2 the test at about 1.75 scoops a day, mostly intra and post....no soreness at all. I was tired and my joints hurt, but no muscle soreness and I haven't been lifting hard (over 60% max) since August. 2015.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not trying to OT your log, but I did 3 workouts in 24 hours this week just to put it 2 the test at about 1.75 scoops a day, mostly intra and post....no soreness at all. I was tired and my joints hurt, but no muscle soreness and I haven't been lifting hard (over 60% max) since August. 2015.
Its good to share these experiences. I too have been thinking about going 2 scoops . At least 12 hrs apart . Cardio early am hardwork out later on in evening.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its good to share these experiences. I too have been thinking about going 2 scoops . At least 12 hrs apart . Cardio early am hardwork out later on in evening.
extactly what I am doing today. but 3/4 intra, 1/2 post this AM, then if I hit legs hard later probably 1 intra. or 1.5 fck it. Go Bighucksmash or go home.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
extactly what I am doing today. but 3/4 intra, 1/2 post this AM, then if I hit legs hard later probably 1 intra. or 1.5 fck it. Go Bighucksmash or go home.
Thats facts right there. Serious win all over this . Now iam hyped up and mixing now f*uck it gonna walk 3 miles and hit some push ups at the way point before turning back . I haven't felt this good since junior year college.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Like Piston Honda said. Im really out here in the field. This isnt no "make me rich" nutrition. This is Get Diesel Nutrition. I was a 1999 Col State bench press champion. Just left the gym.....going back at 330 and its friday!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lucky for you, Get Diesel may have some Joint Relief for you in the near future !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lucky for you, Get Diesel may have some Joint Relief for you in the near future !!!
Sht i forgot i get Chiro Joints tomorrow. Ill,squat tomorrow and maybe just,do deads tonight.

I wanna use it post legs bc my knee

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats facts right there. Serious win all over this . Now iam hyped up and mixing now f*uck it gonna walk 3 miles and hit some push ups at the way point before turning back . I haven't felt this good since junior year college.
Honestly, I didn't know you were a powerlifter when Rocket picked you. When you logged started my eyes lit up because, I don't know power lifters that don't go ape sht over my products. Us power lifters go 90% max constantly, and smash pr's every workout, so its easier to tell is something is working. I was a big advertiser in Powerlifting USA for over 10 years but usually they use the "power lifting" brands bc they sponsor their fav lifters like Atlarge and some others. Real results is GET DIESEL.

Imma actually look up Performax Labs stuff because I don't think you are a BS "ill rep for free sht" person. Maybe hook up some swaps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel is Powerlifting USA still printing magazines ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Honestly, I didn't know you were a powerlifter when Rocket picked you. When you logged started my eyes lit up because, I don't know power lifters that don't go ape sht over my products. Us power lifters go 90% max constantly, and smash pr's every workout, so its easier to tell is something is working. I was a big advertiser in Powerlifting USA for over 10 years but usually they use the "power lifting" brands bc they sponsor their fav lifters like Atlarge and some others. Real results is GET DIESEL.

Imma actually look up Performax Labs stuff because I don't think you are a BS "ill rep for free sht" person. Maybe hook up some swaps.
Performax labs caught my eye awhile back . Its the products ingredients formulations iam after . I had a convo on another board with a guy who claims his creatine product was the best . So i asked him what was in it . After researching the RDA's i wasn't impressed. With CreMax XT for example i would do .75 scoops 3x a day . I feel that contained wat i needed to succeed . When this guy got mad at me he attacked me personally. Moral of the story is I stand behind quality products. I rep for Performax Labs because I truly believe them as a whole . Definitely worth every penny their whole line up is great . My supps are planned out for the whole year of 2016.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok so split up into 2 servings today .
Cardio this morning was insane as I expected. Last minute bad case of the fųck its at one point I was swearing at a light pole as I walked by it and threw it the bird . I THINK walk/jogging fasted may not be the best choice for me . I think LBS or HG may have fueled my rant . But I sopped halfway through and chugged the dieselade. I noticed on the walk back there was no rage and I felt slightly euphoric. The aggression is getting worse but I like it . Now for this evening back workout i choose a resistance type 531 but longer holds and slow negatives. I want to feel the pain tonight.

Workout list up by 1030
Bent over rows dumbell/barbell
Dumbell lateral raise
Overhead press
Inclined push ups
Declined push ups
Bushwhacker Dumbell raises
Pull ups reverse grip

Song of the day had 2 pick 2
https://youtu.be/s3bksUSPB4c
https://youtu.be/h6Uht69h8Is

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Off day today. Early morning work out .
Will update then https://youtu.be/7IEHc33agZs
Song of the day !!!
Definitely noticing a huge difference in my performance and recovery here guyz
glad this is working for you bro

on a side note- Dean Martin, WOW- in laws are Eye'Tal-yon and i have heard this so many times. nice

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
glad this is working for you bro

on a side note- Dean Martin, WOW- in laws are Eye'Tal-yon and i have heard this so many times. nice
Love it ive heard so many different pronunciations.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel is Powerlifting USA still printing magazines ??
Nah. They stopped in like 2009. The guy Mike Lambert told me ppl didnt subscribe anymore. The mag i posted on IG is a new mag called power

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam that freak guy every gym has that likes to lift way too heavy weights and triple dosages just cuz. Well i did 1 serving of dieselade and took my normal everyday supps. Now off to kids bday party and then later on a light cardio seesion with some strong finishers.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just got back from the birthday party got in a light cardio session with my significant other lately I've been noticing my biceps triceps shoulders chest back and quadriceps have all been very very full. I don't want to use the word plump but that's the word that comes to mind when I look at my muscles in the mirror I haven't really changed anything about my diet recently. I have thought about adding a protein shake and before bed and upon waking I don't really give a **** anymore about my diet since in order for me to lose the weight I have to eat enough for my body to survive. I think feeding myself before bed with a protein shake and upon waking will definitely help with the protein synthesis now the way I look at it is like this, the BCAA product I'm taking by Chuck diesel it's called dieselade, I have been very happy with it since day one and I will be ordering 3 tubs maybe assorted flavors not sure yet I've heard from many many sources over the years that it is very beneficial to consume the BCAA product before you consume your protein source I usually consume the BCAAs 30 to 45 minutes before my workout. Then 15 to 20 minutes after my workout I'm eating my protein source whether it be a shake or meat. Over the years I've noticed many of my friends who I work out with now I've worked out with since 2002. These guys haven't really changed much the guys that use the BCAAs are still growing the guys that aren't using BCAAs are complaining all the time about delayed onset muscle soreness. Last week when I went to the gym I picked one person I gave them one serving of the BCAA product I'm logging called dieselade. I asked them for a simple post workout review considering 1 to 5 hours after the workout and 1 - 5 hours of the next morning. My main focus by doing this was to convince a non believer that in fact BCAAs can eliminate delayed onset muscle soreness. This was a success my good friend is now very interested in using Chuck Diesel's products he asked me too recommend him a BCAA product I did not show him the tub of Chuck Diesel's BCAA dieselade. Until after he had consumed it. I didn't want any placebo effect happening here he didn't even ask me what was in it could have been powdered nitroglycerin for Christ sakes but anyways upon the completion of work out I showed him the label and he was amazed with the products amounts of each ingredient he's not very knowledgeable when it comes to products. However the kid sure knows how to pack on muscle he's been 7% body fat since 2002 in keeping steady. Moral of the story is if somebody complains to you about delayed onset muscle soreness you need to get them the serving of Chuck diesel dieselade ASAP don't wait you may save them in excruciating pain in the ass after a crazy workout. Positive rant complete

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Uncontrollble urge to lift has propelled me to do my 50 50 work out... Couldn't hold back ....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Update up at 10 pm . Great day lots of new people at the gym . Everyone want to know whats in my magic duffle bag haha
I chose to do A full cardio resistance day today was to watch the magic unfold using this BCAA product by Chuck diesel called dieselade. I must say after 45 minutes of continuous cardio I did notice at the point that I would usually get tired the body just kept on going. Like I said this was a test 45 minutes on the stairs 45 minutes on the treadmill 45 minutes walking around like an idiot trying to figure out how to spend my other 45 minutes. I should include the addition of this product made such a positive difference in my training. I showed off this product to all my friends and they were amazed by the label and the ingredients inside the product. All my people wanted to try this tonight I feel like a jackass cuz I couldn't just pass it out but then this would have been a great chance to make believers out of those non believers I gave away three scoops total so far everybody was blown away all of the reports back that I received had zero delayed onset muscle soreness better sleep overall recovery and massive hunger.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today is a complete off day . Consumed dieselade after dinner.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes here it is
Todays deadly painful magic
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Dumbbell Shrug- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Crunch- 3 sets of 25 reps

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
Flat Dumbbell Fly- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Seated Dumbbell Triceps Extension- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps

Bent-Over Dumbbell Row- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
One-Arm Dumbbell Row- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
Dumbbell Deadlift- 3 sets of 15, 8, 6 reps
Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curl- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curl- 3 sets of 15, 10, 8 reps
Crunch- 3 sets of 25 reps

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez! That read like a novel. DOMS recovery test starting now!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Omg lol .... makes me remember im 31 not 18
stop your crying-

lol im getting you back on that ^^ thread lmao

you and dennis- bastards- bro i was laughing my ass off today- good shyt bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
U like that shyt is truly funny .
yea, good stuff- i got you and then i see his, im like oh lookie here, bringing friends into this ok- lmao love it man, love

i just posted something on another thread- jal made a mention that t bone was old grouchy, your the comedian and now that im here, we make the 2016 version of the 3 stooges

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yea, good stuff- i got you and then i see his, im like oh lookie here, bringing friends into this ok- lmao love it man, love

i just posted something on another thread- jal made a mention that t bone was old grouchy, your the comedian and now that im here, we make the 2016 version of the 3 stooges
I love T-Bone tho he's like the cool uncle that done it all 5x over. He's legit !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

I tagged u in the^^^