Psyched to start the new year shredded With ANSI nutrition!!!

Anadipidy

Awards
Okay so I was lucky enough to be a choice candidate to log ANSI nutritions product stack, tesovar HD, BetaLean, & extreme Shock!! So shoutout to ddubbs for such amazing generosity! :D

Below are the 3 products & ingredients, I'll be posting before pictures, during & after along with somewhat regular updates on how the products make me feel how it effects me & reviewing/logging the results!

Also uploaded is me "Before" taking any of the ANSI products the day before I started using the stack.

Let's get swole!!! Let's get shredded!!! Activate beast mode!! :banghead:

Attachments

Anadipidy

Awards
So After taking the testovar HD one thing I really notice is massive boner land periodically lol I've been taking 2 in the morning, 2 after lunch, & 2 before bed & wow massive boner every morning every night, & especially when I see them cute pizza waitresses in the really tight short skirts!!!

The beta lean lasts forever, I take one when i wake up & can feel it going strong after 6-8 hours usually! Hunger vanished after this one pill lol energy is there & focus has improved! No jittery feeling or crash ive noticed & its very smooth long lasting.

The xtreme shock, damn when it says one scoop I'm thinking "well they all say start with one then go up yada yada yada..." Start with one scoop!!! Lol
The pumps were incredible & I could feel tingling from beta Aline I'm familiar with from jack3d, all over my face & ears were Lit before I finished the drink!!!
I was stupid & put like 3-4 scoops in the first drink cause its go big or go home lol
Well don't do that it results in explosive diarrhea & spent half the workout on the ****ter :rolleyes:
Pumps & endurance has been up & I only use 1-2 scoops the next workout & havnt had that happen since lol I love the tingling feeling of the product & feel more explosive movement in all of my lifts!!!

Questions/comments?

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
LOL GREAT EXPLANATION OF PRODUCT..YES XTREME SHOCK GIVES KILLER PUMPS AND TINGLES ..JUST WAIT TO THE TESTOVAR REALLY KICKS IN

Anadipidy

Awards
Photo from Monday 02/01/2016
Weight is actually down from beginning the stack at 178 pounds to sitting around 173 pounds currently. With that being said all my lifts are going up.

I feel a surge of endurance from the extreme shock on most workouts the pumps last longer & are more dense. My sprints are quicker than ever & lactic acid is under control as push through the most grueling workout routines.

The beta lean is defenitly controlling hunger while at the same time adding a boost if energy, focus & Drive.

The testovar HD I'm really loving though & I wake up with full balls every morning, I have an increased sense of confidence & libido, as well as noticeable strength improvement.

Life is crazy & Things can get hectic & if you remember Murphy's law "if it can go wrong it will" that being said, I will try to upload a video tomorrow & add some more content along with Fridays gym pictures.

Comments/questions/concerns?

Attachments

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Looking swole

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
chefbo Supplement Logs 50
Supplement Logs 31