VAPORizing Fat! (Sponsored)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Kids,
Been a while since I've done a log, but now is the prefect time. Getting ready to attempt my first physique show this April, and thanks to XCD Nutrition I'll be starting my cut using their Vapor in Coconut Mango flavor.

Vapor XS Information

Stats:
6'1"
Currently 202 lbs.
15% BF

Split:
Chest/delts, HIIT
Quads/calves
Back/traps, HIIT
Hams/calves

I normally cycle through a modified PHAT program, but I'll keep things higher reps, 8-12, for my cutting. I'll also be doing HIIT every other day. My diet is now cleaned up as I'm not trying to add size currently. I'm also training my friend whom is doing her first bikini show. Thanks for following, and just like all my logs this is welcome to anyone and everyone, and I like keeping things light.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reserved for before/after pics

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1/21/16
Coconut Mango tastes awesome! Just want to start with that. Mixed very well, and easily. And the energy kicked in hard just like the label says. I normally like the slow warm up I get from PWOs, but when this hit it hit and I was good to go.

Was back today, working around a sore brachialis. Still managed to lift fairly heavy, but I started sweating much sooner in my workout than normal. From the Vapor? Maybe.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Subbed I'm in on this and best of luck to you in your first show. Just kill it everyday in the gym and the kitchen lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time to update, work and life have been insane. I've only had time at home to sleep, wake up and get everything ready that I need for the day, and head out the door.

Workouts have been pretty intense, and that's with "lower" carbs. I'm usually around 500-600 grams per day, trying to keep sub 400. Protein intake is and will remain high, 200-250 per day, 300 hopefully on leg says.
I've been working out later at night, which is a major departure for be as I've been an early morning guy for almost a decade. But I need to go later now as the girl I'm training for her first bikini competition can't go till later. But with that said, I feel my body temp is higher than normal. I've been waking up sweaty in the middle of the night every night. I did legs last night and woke up twice, soaked both times. More calories being burned? I hope so.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Swolfie from the gym just now.

Attachments

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hit hammies and calves yesterday. No cardio cuz it was "leg" day, but still had a serious sweat going. I like the intensity I get from Vapor.

Today was chest, yes I know, International Chest Day, but it was next in my rotation along with delts. I was able to keep my high level of intensity throughout my workout, about an hour and 15 minutes. Wasn't able to do sprints since every treadmill in the place was taken. I did keep my supersets going with short rests though so kept my heart rate going up and down. Sweated my @ss off!