APS Androbolic 250 + TRI-DERMAL (Bulking)

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Sup guys I looked a while on the internet for a APS 250 log but really couldn't find one at all. So here is my log! Havnt really posted at all here been lurking for a while. I'm going to run a 5 week cycle with a topical. Not quite sure when i'm going to add the topical into my cycle probably pct.

2 Bottles of APS 250
Blockade
Multi
DAA Max Test booster
PCT
Bi Gro

This is my 2nd cycle, I dont think that i am a noob. But if you have any suggestions or questions please feel free to comment!

Stats
5'7
153 ish
13% ish bodyfat

4 Years Of Training.

Running this as a bulking cycle, Trying to hit it hard and bulk up to 170 if at all possible

Week 1
2 Caps 250
Week 2
2 Caps 250
Tridermal
Week 3
4 Caps 250
Tridermal
Week 4
4 Caps 250
Tridermal
Week 5
4 caps 250
Tridermal
Week 6
PCT
Test Booster
Week 7
PCT
Test Booster
Week 8
PCT
Test Booster
Week 9
PCT
Test Booster

Also have Nolva will, If there is anything else you think is missed reply! Will take blockade during cycle with multi, fish oil, and so on. Also I am on day 3 as of right now, few reviews say that they didnt really start feeling it until week 3 so we will see.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Working on day 4 today everything is going well not feeling anything much right now. Going to keep doing my thing had shoulders today pretty light day for me. We have a ice/snow storm coming so if i cant get to the gym I have a bench in the garage.

warrior737

Awards
Tridermal is hormonal and should not be run in PCT bud! I would run it along side the androbolic 250

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet..curious about Andro 250

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Tridermal is hormonal and should not be run in PCT bud! I would run it along side the androbolic 250
Yeah Ive been running 1 pump for the first week to get things started. then going to bump it up to 3 pumps for 3 weeks.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Also on day 5 right now as i lay in bed couldnt lift today having an ice storm out here in NC. But not feeling too much weight has been staying frequent at 153 154. Going to try and get into the gym tomorrow depending on how this storm goes.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Well one day 6 now got back into the gym after the kinda snow/ice storm we had. Did a Back and Chest today, got the 80s up on incline easier then i have ever before, did 4x5 with that, maybe starting to feel a little something but who knows. Will report back tomorrow after leg day .

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
In for this. Curious about the Androbolic 250 myself. This was really all I could find on Androbolic on AM, too.

VaughnTrue

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update bro.. how is everything going?!?!

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Yes im actually finishing up my pct right now, bulked up about a little less then 10 pounds some fat. I can tell you that my strength went up a lot on this cycle bench went up a solid 25 pounds good pumps in the gym. I was expecting a little more sides from this but really got a couple back pumps and thats it and maybe a little tired at the end of 6 weeks . Aaron.Cole When i finished week 4 i decided to buy another bottle and run it for 6 weeks as do get most of the gains I could. All around a good cycle for me. Any more questions make sure you mention me and ill try to answer any questions I can.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this man, you should have messaged us! Would have loved to follow and ask questions as I haven't personally run this product.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Just saw this man, you should have messaged us! Would have loved to follow and ask questions as I haven't personally run this product.
Feel free to ask away now, 1 week left on my pct and pretty much all of my strength and size has stayed .

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Cwayne Did you have any sides towards the last week of running the 250? Thinking about running 4 caps daily on 8 weeks, but I've heard mixed stories about the 250.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 0
bashar Supplement Logs 10
Mkgain1 Anabolics 18
Anabolics 39