Rmanyou is melting fat with ANSI Stack

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Fist off I want to thank ddubbs and ANSI for sending out this awesome stack for me to log.

1 bottle of BetaLean- SCA
1 bottle of Testavar-HD
1 container of Extreme Shock N.O.

After getting some great advice from ddubbs my doseing protocol will be as follows:

1 BetaLean capsule upon waking
1 BetaLean capsule 30 min before lunch
Extreme Shock 1scoop pre workout
With atleast 3-4 hours between each.

My stats:

Height: 5'8
Radius of spair tire: 44 inches including love handles.
Current weight: 203
Estimated bf: 24%

My goals:

My goal is to lose 18lb in thirty days. I would like to weigh 185 at the end.

My diet and exercise plan:

I plan to eat between 1,600 to 1,800 calories and as clean as possible.
I will try to get at least 155 grams of protein a day and let the fat/carbs fall in place.

Cardio will be 4 days a week and lifting will be 3 days a week.

Today is the first day of my success story.

I can say for sure that BetaLean suppressed my appetite. I wasn't even close to being hungry. I ate a lunch only because I knew I was going to be working out in a few hours.

Now for my first impression of Extreme Shock... With in 5 mins after doseing I was tingling from my head to my feet. Even if I had been sleepy after work, I was awake now. There is no way you can use this and not move. Also I think it's worth noting that the Berry flavor has a very sweet taste.

My workout today was shoulders and arms, no cardio.

I will take 6 caps of Testavar-HD before bed.

I plan to update at least 4 times a week.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Lets Rock

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Today is day three and I am really impressed with the way BetaLean has suppressed my appetite and given me a little energy in the mornings. I usually take 2 caffeine caps (400 mg)in the morning, but I don't need to now. I also have noticed that I haven't had the afternoon crash that I typically have after work.

Today was 30 min. HIIT cardio.

Tues was a complete rest day, not on purpose but sometimes there are just things that happen in life that prevent you from getting your workout in. I normally would get mad at situations that caused me to miss one workout, but not this go around. I have decided not to add anymore stress or overly obess over the small stuff, because I find it very easy to become discouraged and just say well I messed up today anyway now pass me the oreos. :)

Tomorrow is chest and back.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Well today was a great day for exercise, but not my diet. It snowed so my family and I went sledding.Being able to spend time together was awesome.
Running through the snow and up the hills was quite a work out.
Now for the bad part... My beautiful wife is a great cook and makes the best brownies and homemade cookies I have ever eaten.
I don't really want to tell you what happened, lets just say it wasn't pretty. I guess I'm really putting this stack to the test. My weigh in day is Monday and I will report back then.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Well I had a nice surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning.
I'm down 6 pounds even though I was in Cookie heaven with a side of brownie bliss this weekend. Not to mention I didn't get all the cardio in I was planning. I am little impressed with the results from this stack so far.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Nice 6lbs is quite a bit

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Extreme Shock is still rocking my workouts. My word the tingles are still crazy.
My appetite is still suppressed with BetaLean until lunch.
I was not trying to run any type of intermittent fasting protocol on this diet, but it's definitely been easy while using BetaLean. I have pretty much been able to get all my calories in an 8 hour window.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Lets see some pics

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulders and arms. I only got about 4-5 hours sleep last night which happens from time to time. I go through periods where I don't get a lot of sleep and typically my workouts would get postponed or suffer but not this time. I dosed BetaLean- which got me going this morning and Extreme Shock really kept me going through my workout. I will say this time the tingles were not as strong. I will give another update on leg day.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quick update ..Im down 2 lb from last week. I have added jump training to my schedule. I did notice the tingles from Extreme Shock are diminishing, but the pumps are great.
I'm still not hungry in the morning time, but I believe I am going to still try to get a meal in. I still believe in balance when it comes to eating.
I am going back to my original eating plan.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Legs and back day was hard and rushed, but I still got through it.

Extreme Shock is still my favorite product out of the stack. I can be tired after work and it definitely gets me moving. I highly suggest picking up a tub if you want a great pump and clean energy without the jitters.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Today's cardio was rocking. I'm glad I had the extra energy from BetaLean.
I had backed off on the double dose they last few days, but today I wanted a boost before my workout.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to give a final update and review of the products. I was happy with the appetite suppression and energy I had with BetaLean.

Extreme Shock N.O. really gave me great pumps and the tingles was crazy. I couldn't take and sit down... It's definitely go time when I used it. I know taste is not the most important part of it but I wanted to note that I loved the Shock Berry.

Testavar-HD has a great ingredient profile.
I didn't personally feel or see any benefit from it. I also don't have low test it or was coming off a cycle. I have believe that with all the proven ingredients that is in Testavar-HD ,that it definitely would help bring my test levels up if I was suffering from low T.