6 week 15mg ed OSTAR1NE log!

M

Mazieg

Awards
Sup.

This is pretty much my first log ever + english is not my native language, so if I... meh, who cares. I guess im pretty good at it anyway. I'll try to keep posting every day. Or every second day. Or every third day at worst case.

Ok, SO. I decided to order the first ever SARM in my life. I actually started taking it 4 days ago, but i will start this log from the day one, k. Since there aren't many Ostarine logs on the internet, especially the Olympus Labs ones, i will contribute myself to this noble, useful purpose.

Some informations about me and myself. I'm 20 years old, i train since like 2008. Right now i do bodybuilding and calisthenics. I'm 184cm (6'0ft) tall, and my current weight is 88 kilos (193lbs).

This is how badly I looked a week ago.
Nowy obraz mapy bitttowej.jpg

My goal is to maintain weight, while gaining some lean muscle and strength. And hopefully losing some fat, of course :) Guess i will go with 15mg ostarine daily (I may consider upping it to 20mg later), since i'm extremely potent to any goddamn supplements and other "enhancements". For real.

My current diet is pretty much a medium carb (around 150-200g a day), high protein (~200-250g daily) diet. My calorie intake varies between 2000 and 3000 calories. My diet isn't strict - I just know what I should eat (Veggies, oats, chicken/turkey meat favorised).

As it is for the supplements i take... :)
- UNIVERSAL Beef Aminos
- HI-TEC NUTRITION HyperFusion creatine
- Some cheap ass, polish caffe-latte flavored WPC :)

If you have some advices how to improve my log, let me know. I will edit it, so you can enjoy it more than you do right now, haha :D
OKAY so let's get this started since the day ONE!!!

M

Mazieg

Awards
Day 1 (15.01.2016)

Nothing unusual to report. Very, very weird, considering the fact it is the first day I swallowed these beautiful, blue capsules. Yeah, they look like the blue pill from the Matrix movie. They have no taste (thank God).

So, I woke up at 9am, took 1 pill in the morning, the second one an hour before training (which took place at about 5PM), and the third one after the training.

I did a FBW workout, but mostly smashed my legs. The pump was good, and the overall feeling was just good. Nothing unusual yet.

M

Mazieg

Awards
Day 2 (16.01.2016)

Still nothing unusual to report.

Pretty much the very same daytime schedule as at the first day. But instead, i smashed my arms. The pump was good, if not very good.
Sadly, i ate a pizza in the evening. That was a one, tasty piece of food. Good thing that my metabolism is very good, so I probably won't have any disadvantages of it.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Takes a few weeks for osta to kick in. I started at 15mg a day then upped to 20mg. Wish I started at 20mg personally

M

Mazieg

Awards
Day 3 (17.01.2016)

Here comes the first side effect.

It was my day off. I did absolutely nothing, because my arms and legs were feeling the wreckage i served them yesterday, and the day before yersterday. Had a good sleep, i woke up at 9am again, had a big breakfast. Generally the whole day was cool, but the first, annoying side appeared.

FURIOUS BLOATING.
Jesus Christ. Imagine how smelly willy your farts are, while being on a high-protein diet, and eating big amounts of veggies everyday. Quite imagineable, right? Now, imagine adding Ostarine to it. Everything i'm going to write now, is not exaggerated at all. I'm dead serious.

It's not even called FARTING now. More like UNLEASHING THE INNER FURY. Seriously, if my every fart had a human form, it would be bigger than Big Ramy, faster than Usain Bolt, and fight better than Mike Tyson in his prime. The smell is unbearable, and intervals of my "ass vortexes" are absurdly short. I can't even let a single, silent fart go out while being close to my friends and parents. It would cause an inevitable disguist, lasting for hours...

M

Mazieg

Awards
Takes a few weeks for osta to kick in. I started at 15mg a day then upped to 20mg. Wish I started at 20mg personally
I'm actually thinking about upping the dose to 20mg after the first week, but i'm not sure yet. We will see.

M

Mazieg

Awards
Day 4 (18.01.2016)

Is something happening? Or it's just a strong placebo?

I woke up at 8:30am today. Seconds after waking up, i nearly caused a freaking hurricane. Yeah, that was "just" my fart.

Ate a good breakfast, took a pill, chilled for an hour, and headed for a training. I was thinking about smashing my chesticles only, BUT.

After smashing the chest, i still had a lot of energy, and felt no exhaustion. Not really sure why. That's why i decided to do some calisthenics workout afterwards. Muscle-ups, Pull-ups, Chin-ups with legs raised, Dips and Push-ups. The chest training took me about 50 minutes, the calisthenics part about 30-40 minutes.
After doing so, i still had some energy left. At this point, while not "taking any enhancement", I would probably be exhausted and was about to heading back home. But nope. I still felt like my training is incomplete, and have to do something more. So i decided to do some rowing. Made 2000 metres in 9 minutes, which is a pretty impressive time for my capabilities, especially after heavy strength training. Something's in the air. Yeah, my fart was present in the air as well (lol), but I had something different on my mind.

In the afternoon, i went to the shopping mall. Loooots of people around. Had to hold my farts inside me. After two hours, my belly looked like a was a heavy HGH abuser. Goddamn bloating. When i left the mall, i have unleashed one of the maddest, devilish farts i have ever had. Smelly as hell. Get it? Devilish = Hell. Hehe. Anyway, there were two women approaching, but the fear of seeing these women asphyxiating made me run away as quickly as possible. Srs.

I wonder, what was the cause of "Neverending energy" at the gym. Was it a placebo, or osta is starting to kick in? I'm not sure tbh, time will show. Evening is approaching right now, so it's about time to swallow the third pill of the day.

I'm going to my studies tomorrow (Jesus Christ, i will have to hold my farts again...) and have a plan to smash my shoulders. Checking back in tomorrow guys :)

D

Deleted member 238667

Day 3 (17.01.2016)

Here comes the first side effect.

It was my day off. I did absolutely nothing, because my arms and legs were feeling the wreckage i served them yesterday, and the day before yersterday. Had a good sleep, i woke up at 9am again, had a big breakfast. Generally the whole day was cool, but the first, annoying side appeared.

FURIOUS BLOATING.
Jesus Christ. Imagine how smelly willy your farts are, while being on a high-protein diet, and eating big amounts of veggies everyday. Quite imagineable, right? Now, imagine adding Ostarine to it. Everything i'm going to write now, is not exaggerated at all. I'm dead serious.

It's not even called FARTING now. More like UNLEASHING THE INNER FURY. Seriously, if my every fart had a human form, it would be bigger than Big Ramy, faster than Usain Bolt, and fight better than Mike Tyson in his prime. The smell is unbearable, and intervals of my "ass vortexes" are absurdly short. I can't even let a single, silent fart go out while being close to my friends and parents. It would cause an inevitable disguist, lasting for hours...
Funniest thing I've read on this website! XD repped

R

Rockyto

Awards
One question, taking Ostar1ne 15mg ED, is neccesary taking an AI? And a PCT? Thanks a lot