Packers gets fired up with XCD Nutrition's Vapor XS

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to XCD for giving me an opt to log their Vapor XS fat burner. I will update 3 x a week. I just started back to the gym after 5 week break and having carpal tunnel surgery. So I'll be logging cardio and legs until I can do any upper body. I took my first scoop Tuesday around 11:30 before lunch. This way I could see if I can still sleep later. I love the fact that this stuff mixes on impact without even having to stir it. The taste is great as well with no bitter taste after.

Took another scoop yesterday around 2:30. Felt the energy with in 10 - 15 minutes. Did 1.20 miles on treadmill and 15 min's sauna. Energy I get so far are more sustained energy vrs the crazy quick burst of insane energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to XCD for giving me an opt to log their Vapor XS fat burner. I will update 3 x a week. I just started back to the gym after 5 week break and having carpal tunnel surgery. So I'll be logging cardio and legs until I can do any upper body. I took my first scoop Tuesday around 11:30 before lunch. This way I could see if I can still sleep later. I love the fact that this stuff mixes on impact without even having to stir it. The taste is great as well with no bitter taste after.

Took another scoop yesterday around 2:30. Felt the energy with in 10 - 15 minutes. Did 1.20 miles on treadmill and 15 min's sauna. Energy I get so far are more sustained energy vrs the crazy quick burst of insane energy.
how is appetite?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well only day 2 but I noticed at lunch today I got full half way through which normally isn't the case.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Herrrrroooo, Pack. Crazy Asian here!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell party is on now!!! Thank you for joining. It's been a while since I've done a log. Which isn't normal lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit gym Friday night. Planned on mile and sauna but had a friend that I grew up with ending up being there doing cardio. We talked for awhile before I knew it I had did 1.75 miles. Then did 15 in sauna. Going today to hit more cardio and sauna. My hand has finally shed it's scabs lol and not the only pain is just in the wrist area from the nerves healing. So I can't lift much with it yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing about the flavors...what flavor did you get and how is it?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got cotton candy in which I've never had on any supplement. But it's actualy very good. It mixes on contact with the water and I don't even have to stir!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got cotton candy in which I've never had on any supplement. But it's actualy very good. It mixes on contact with the water and I don't even have to stir!!
that is what I have been hearing...xcd has nailed flavoring. I think there was a mix-up, hopefully I will be trying it soon!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit gym up yesterday did mile treadmill. Fixing to increase to 1.5 to 2 miles this weekend. Did 15 min sauna. With in 10 to 15 min from taking dose, I noticed a good smooth energy increase. Slight appetitie suppressant as well.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Healing nicely, pack! :D def getting your cardio in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit gym up yesterday did mile treadmill. Fixing to increase to 1.5 to 2 miles this weekend. Did 15 min sauna. With in 10 to 15 min from taking dose, I noticed a good smooth energy increase. Slight appetitie suppressant as well.
that sounds good. I can always boost the energy, but

appetite suppression is hard to come by[at least for me]!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday hit up legs and cardio with sauna. I haven't lifted anything since surgery and legs is a i can do for couple more weeks. Did .75 mile treadmill leg press 4 plates x 10 8 8 leg curls lying 60 lbs x 10 10 10 seated leg ext 120 lbs x 8 8 8 8 15 min sauna

Saturday hit up 1.25 treadmill and 20 min sauna

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up gym today 1.10 miles treadmil and 10 min sauna. App suppressing has increased a good bit.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit gym up Wenesday did another 1.35 miles treadmill and then 15 min sauna. Tonight going to hit up legs and cardio. Hands feeling better, with just the part around the thumb being sensitive. I will go week aft next to see about getting release off light duty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit gym up Wenesday did another 1.35 miles treadmill and then 15 min sauna. Tonight going to hit up legs and cardio. Hands feeling better, with just the part around the thumb being sensitive. I will go week aft next to see about getting release off light duty.
I wish you good luck!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Hit up gym Friday night for 1.5 miles treadmill and 15 min sauna. Got dr apt today but will be going tomorrow. I may start playing around with some machines to see how the hand does.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far appetite suppressed during morning and afternoon time frame. I'm def getting more alertness and energy heading to the gym. Its a good type of energy of solid yet smooth. I'm about to start taking it a lil earlier to see how it effects me more at work.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went yesterday hit up 1.5 miles treadmill and 15 min sauna. I can feel the appetite suppressant working more now as I keep getting fuller quicker which is good for me lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far appetite suppressed during morning and afternoon time frame. I'm def getting more alertness and energy heading to the gym. Its a good type of energy of solid yet smooth. I'm about to start taking it a lil earlier to see how it effects me more at work.
the focus should be ideal for work environment!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up gym yesterday another 1.35 miles treadmill and 10 min sauna. I've lost close to 4.5 lbs so far.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apptetite control is still strong. Down six pounds. Energy is solid! Hit gym last Thursday for another 1.5 miles treadmill and sauna. Went yesterday and did 2.0 miles with 20 min sauna. Starting to hit up more miles now feeling better.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still hitting the gym up 3 x week doing cardio and been cutting some more carbs. Played in a softball torney this past weekend and played 10 games starting first game at 9 am won it around 1045 pm. Won 3 new bats, and taking this help me bc I would have been dead if not. I weighed yesterday and dropped 9 lbs since last week.