• Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WHAT IT IS:
LG SCIENCES-1-ANDROSTENELONE
LG SCIENCES-EPI ANDRO
AMS-4-AD

I own a landscaping company so wintertime in Indiana is not exactly my busy time of year-I also do snow removal/salt for several shopping centers but up until the last few days not much happening there....my point being I have extra time on my hands, so I plan on putting this stack to good use. occasionally I will travel to Indianapolis to workout at nifs-national institute for fitness and sports, but most of my workouts will be in my basement gym--I have been adding to and buying equipment for 20 years to get my gym to where it is today.

stats-
age-57
weight-217
ht-6'1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just realized the difficulty in timing of doses of 2 separate liquid ph's. plus I have been running lg's t2 for the last week....

reps---is 15 minutes enough time between dosing 1 androstenelone and epi andro? can I take the 4-ad with oral doses or does it need to be with food?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im first up in this log !!! Big T is a big inspiration to us young folk ... kill it thebigt ill be watching you !!! :drillsergeant:

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized the difficulty in timing of doses of 2 separate liquid ph's. plus I have been running lg's t2 for the last week....

reps---is 15 minutes enough time between dosing 1 androstenelone and epi andro? can I take the 4-ad with oral doses or does it need to be with food?
Is your T2 LG or Mind and Muscle?
And dude, I'd space the PH's an hour apart at least if your worried about them interacting with each other.
How many times a day are you dosing them?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about the 4-AD ..... Never ran it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is your T2 LG or Mind and Muscle?
And dude, I'd space the PH's an hour apart at least if your worried about them interacting with each other.
How many times a day are you dosing them?
3xepi...2x1-androstenelone...3x4-ad...2xt2...t2 is mind and muscle!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
In for dis Big T ! :D Grand father of supps!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take those LG's 15-20 minuets apart. You should be good.
Of course the T2 is morn & bed
I got this yesterday afternoon...immediately did 1.3ml of epi andro and popped a 4-ad, 20 minutes later I dosed 2ml 1-androstenelone...before bed I repeated and then dosed 2ml T2.

this will be my dosing format, only I will be dosing epi andro 3xday, 4-ad 3xday, 1-andro 2xday, T2 2xday.....I might change this though, at this dose 4-ad will only last 20 days. if the calculations are correct on labels of epi andro and 1-andro this should be a full 30 days!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dosed everything on the list this morning and worked out in basement. got a good arm/chest/back/shoulder workout in, then did situps/leg raises and deep knee bends with bar on back[can't do quats because of knee]. then finished with 20 minutes on treadmill'

song of the day-MISSISSIPPI QUEEN-BY LESLIE WEST AND MOUNTAIN!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
around noontime I dosed epi andro/4-ad/2 l-carnitine/and a scoop of stimula8 and went to my warehouse. a forklift had hit a pallet of salt bags[50lb each] and busted holes in some bags on bottom. I re-stacked that pallet of salt[50 bags] on to another pallet-I think this qualifies as a second workout, lol!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
around noontime I dosed epi andro/4-ad/2 l-carnitine/and a scoop of stimula8 and went to my warehouse. a forklift had hit a pallet of salt bags[50lb each] and busted holes in some bags on bottom. I re-stacked that pallet of salt[50 bags] on to another pallet-I think this qualifies as a second workout, lol!!!
Damn that's a killer work out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
used same dosing as yesterday and worked out in basement. kinda sore today starting out, but once I got started things loosened up. felt a little more aggression today, and pump came quickly....I know this Is probably placebo, but libido actually seems to be increased already-or else I am just a horny old dog!!! :banana:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used same dosing as yesterday and worked out in basement. kinda sore today starting out, but once I got started things loosened up. felt a little more aggression today, and pump came quickly....I know this Is probably placebo, but libido actually seems to be increased already-or else I am just a horny old dog!!! :banana:
Your appetite for food and sex is just amazing lol :D
Those two things I love most lol.food and sex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your appetite for food and sex is just amazing lol :D
Those two things I love most lol.food and sex
the secret to a good life is...find a good woman who KNOWS HOW TO COOK and RARELY SAYS NO TO SEX!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the secret to a good life is...find a good woman who KNOWS HOW TO COOK and RARELY SAYS NO TO SEX!!!!
Sounds like my GF. And when we have sex, it feels like it is her last time having sex lol. Oooo yeeea

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I'm off for 3 days so tonight is Netflix and chill. We will see what's what.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oldest granddaughter is visiting to day, might get a light workout in later...or else just do some cardio and chill with the wife-wait, that IS cardio!!!!:bling:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oldest granddaughter is visiting to day, might get a light workout in later...or else just do some cardio and chill with the wife-wait, that IS cardio!!!!:bling:
That sounds wonderfull :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When u post that your doing cartwheels down the stairs then ill worry #!!!! :stooges: