PH log thanks to Mind&Muscle LG Sci. 1-andro+ epi-andro and AMS 4-ad

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Ok let's get this going, super excited that I got this today.

Inside,

I took 2 AD caps, some pre-workout, and a dose of each LG Product and now I'm off to my basement to squat. Really looking forward to extra recovery and lean gains!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok let's get this going, super excited that I got this today.

Inside,

I took 2 AD caps, some pre-workout, and a dose of each LG Product and now I'm off to my basement to squat. Really looking forward to extra recovery and lean gains!
Nice pics.
Subd

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Squats
Front squat
135x3 185x3 225x3 275x1 315x1 365x1 405x1 vid
415x1

Back squat
135x5 225x5 315x 5 365x5 405x3/3/3
Wanted to keep going but I ran out of time. I felt about 80%, I actually crashed pretty hard on some asphalt sledding with my kids today.
https://youtu.be/7reEMa2FLCI

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
My dosing, 2x 1-andro stenelone, 3 x epi Andro, 3x 4-ad.

The 1-andro definitely has a bite to it after a minute or two. Going to try and keep all doses at least 30 minutes or more apart. I will update my stats when I get to a scale, Im around 258 lbs, and 6'3".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dosing, 2x 1-andro stenelone, 3 x epi Andro, 3x 4-ad.

The 1-andro definitely has a bite to it after a minute or two. Going to try and keep all doses at least 30 minutes or more apart. I will update my stats when I get to a scale, Im around 258 lbs, and 6'3".
I agree...1-andro definitely has a bite to it!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive gotta sub this . I wish i could run this but its not natty is it?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I seriously already feel this stuff. I have a constant aching in my hip and it's pretty much gone. Legs are sore from yesterday but not like super sore.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Yesterday
Shoulder stuff

Facepull
70x20 80x10 100x20 130x20 150x20
170x 6 sets of 10
superset
Strict press
45x10 95x10 115x9/9/8/7/7

Arnold press
30x 3 sets 10

db lateral raise
8x20 10x20 12x 3 sets 12

Not much to say, just putting work in.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Its confusing to take so many doses a day lol. (PH problems)
I got a rest day tomorrow and then I hope to come out swinging on bench day. Another day just putting work in. Its worth noting I get up at 4am and work 12 hour shifts so Im often pretty tired for these training sessions. I train at work and at home. Squat and bench at home, most everything else at work.

Back day

Warmups with some fat guy pullups and lat pulldowns

Pendlay row
135x 5 sets 10
185x 4 sets 5

DB rows
40x10 60x10 95x10/15

Machine rows
100x10 130x10 150 x10/9/9 100x12

Plate raises overhead for traps
10x30, shooting for 100 but its hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is recovery still better or you think that was just a fluke?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
is recovery still better or you think that was just a fluke?
Eh quads are still sore, pretty subjective but I think legs hurt slightly less than normal. The pain in my hip is better for sure, so is my back where I have disc. Inflammation. It's crazy but damn I'm usually sore from being on my feet at work when I get home.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh quads are still sore, pretty subjective but I think legs hurt slightly less than normal. The pain in my hip is better for sure, so is my back where I have disc. Inflammation. It's crazy but damn I'm usually sore from being on my feet at work when I get home.
lets hope that continues!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Feeling great today without taking nsaid. Just laying on the couch. Wife's out getting Chipotle, gotta get my sodium bloat on for bench tomorrow.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Well I was hoping to kill this but turned out it was an off day.
Bench press
Workset
270x 5 sets 3
Slingshot
270x5/4/2
Incline press
100 band pushdowns

I was really hoping for a lot more sets but shoulder was acting up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I was hoping to kill this but turned out it was an off day.
Bench press
Workset
270x 5 sets 3
Slingshot
270x5/4/2
Incline press
100 band pushdowns

I was really hoping for a lot more sets but shoulder was acting up.
off days come with the territory when lifting weights...but the off days make the good days that much better!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Front Squats
135x 3 185x3 225x3 275x1 315x1 365x1 405x1 420x1

Back squats
135x5 225x5 315x5 365x1 405x1/3/3/3/5

Feeling good, legs arent too sore today!

Ameyer9

Awards
Will be following this. Interested to see your thoughts

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Did an arm day today, trying to get these twigs a little bigger while im on this stuff.

Ez curls
incline db curl
cable hammer curl rope attachment
Reverse curls
behind back wrist curls
wrist roller

As far as one noticeable difference on this stack, I have significantly less DOMS following leg day. This is great because I can squat more often.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Deadlift
135x10 225x5 315x3 365x3
405x 9 sets of 3

Of note, I didnt realize with my dosing of the 4-ad I would run out in 20 days. Oh well.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Rest day here. Pinned my TRT dose, hoping for a great week! Already having fantastic recovery

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I gotta say, very recently my libido is in the toilet. Kind of upsetting really. I didn't tell my wife I was going to do this stack but now I might have to just to explain....

Old shoulder injury really acting up from stopping nsaids and benching.

Unstable benching with a thick pvc and weights hanging from bands, followed by switching to a barbell.
This had me feeling good so switched to straight weight benching, sticking to 70%

Workset
225x8/8/6

Then I front squatted at 70%
workset
315x5/5/5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just goes to show how everyone reacts differently...my libido is waay up and really starting to notice strength gains, but I understand about injuries-they suck!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
From what I saw in web searches libido can go up in the beginning and then fall when using prohormones, maybe because im already getting steady testosterone injections its kind of amplified the affect? But again it could just be different strokes for different folks kind of thing, pun totally intended :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I saw in web searches libido can go up in the beginning and then fall when using prohormones, maybe because im already getting steady testosterone injections its kind of amplified the affect? But again it could just be different strokes for different folks kind of thing, pun totally intended :)
a lot also depends on what ph is[are] being ran....I have heard some say that 1-andro kills libido and causes lethargy, but running epi-andro and 4-ad should offset this effect...but like admin is always reminding me-there are exceptions to everything!!!

maybe cut back on the 1-andro to once daily!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Lat pull downs
pendlay rows workset 185x5/8/8/8/8
db grip holds 15 lb hold for 20 seconds/ 30 seconds/ 1 minute
plate pinches with 2 25's, 5 singles each hand
Smith machine shrugs 10 reps up to 4 plates per side then 5ppsx10/9
Just having some fun and putting in some back work.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Did some shoulders and a little chest. Main goal is blood flow, pumps, and reps.

Facepulls80x20/20 120x20 150x20/20/20/20/20

Incline smith mchine bench press
80x10 120x10/10 135x10/10/10

Cable flies with a hard squeeze
30x20 40x10/10/10/10

Smith machine seated ohp
135x4 80x10/10/10

DB laterals
5x30/23/20

cable front delt raises
20x20/30/20

So I feel strong, recovery is great, I look better, but dammit no boners. Getting upset. What can I do bros? Marms

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Well I ordered some Rise and swell since I need that **** like yesterday.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I did use a code, wish it would have been for a discount. That stuff was not cheap. I really need it to work.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Haven't lost or gained any weight. Still 258. Recovery day tomorrow, including some netflix and chill. I really hope the chill happens. Lifting went well, didn't really feel motivated being day 4 in a row but once I started it was easy.

Deadlift

workset
405x 9 sets of 4

my double over hand grip was shot after 7th set so I switched to over/under for last 2. No belt used.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Well it's been a rocky couple days. Libido is destroyed, wife is pissed. I guess I gotta cut down on the 1-andro. The rise and swell should be here tomorrow, sure hope it works for me. All that said, recovery is great, and had a nice squat session.

Squats
Front squat
135x3/3/1 225×3 275×1 315×1 365×1 405×1 425×1
Back squat
135x5 225x5 315x5 365x1 405x4/4/4/4

Add mini bands
Paused squats
405x1 315x1 225x3

Calf raises
flight of stairs 5 reps each

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Didn't get my free gift with my order. Emailed customer service... Rise and swell tastes really good.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
No free gift? Let us know what they say please.
They got back to me in about 3 minutes with my confirmation number for my free gift. They said it was likely an oversight by shipping. I must say this is a good company to deal with.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Some updates. Lethargic if I let myself do nothing. Aggression is way up. I get 100% done with stuff real easy. Always hungry.

Hit some arms today.
Preacher curls
db incline curls
Lying tricep extensions
tricep rope pushdowns
hammer cable curls
reverse curls
behind the back wrist curls
pronated wrist curls
supinated wrist curls

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Starting to get hard during the night, so things are looking up. This is officially the longest I've ever gone without any action, self inflicted or other. This is a really strong negative to me and I'm sorry to the reps and the company that sent me this to be such a downer, but damn, major side effect.

Hit back tonight, just looking for some blood flow. Back felt nice and full after this. Going to take a recovery day, then hit deadlifts Sunday, and bench on a monday. :)
BB row superset with pendlay row
135x 5 sets of 10, Each. (100 rows, this was pretty brutal)
Single arm lat work for my inferior left lat.
narrow grip rows
straightarm pushdowns

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Banged out the old lady last night. Deadlifting shortly. Cutting the 1-andro down and adding rise and swell seemed to do the trick. Recovery is diminished, it's clear 1-andro is clearly the workhorse of this stack but it's not for me. I think its too much with my trt. I had good results with the 17 pro andro though.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Switching from nightshift to dayshift. Tried to deadlift today, was complete dog****. Some shrugs to save the workout followed.

Deadlift some sumo and conventional up to 425.

425x3/1

Shrugs
135x10 225x10 315x 10 405x10 495x10.
A few 585 rack pulls.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Back to sex on the dailyyyy brahs. What a scare, Rise and Swell to the rescue. Bench today.
275x3/3/3/3/2
185×8/8/8

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Im all out of 4-ad. Recovery not as good since cutting back on the 1-andro. Bumps and bruises more noticeable. I noticed my quads looked way harder last night. Libido is going outstanding, I will do a separate review of Rise and Swell. Got my missing bonus gift yesterday from Mind and Muscle, had a shirt and some samples, the shirt is so cool! Im so happy it was an XL.

Very unremarkable shoulder training yesterday.
Hypertrophy work
Ton of facepulls
some light strict press
seated db press
cable upright row
lateral raises

Going to train arms today, then a rest day, then squats. I really hope to have a fantastic squat day. Im do for a kickass squat session.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Sorry for slacking. Hit a back day, then an arm day, and deadlifts. Deadlifts went great, 405 for 9 sets of 5.

Epi andro has been doing work. I look leaner for sure and I'm still weighing 257. Benching in a minute.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Final review coming very soon.

Bench press
Barx20/20 95×10 135×8 185×3 225×2 275×1
225×10 sets of 4

3 board press
275x5

Bench Press
95x36/20

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
epi andro is about kicked, final training log, then let me think on the stack and Ill post final review.
Yesterday, ARM DAY!
Straightbar curls and Tricep rope pushdowns
Preacher curls and lying tricep extensions
db hammer curls and db tricep extensions
reverse curls

Today Back
warmup with lat pulldowns
Pendlay rows
workset 185x6sets 5

high pulley rows
DB shrugs
narrow grip lat pulldowns

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Final review
1-andro stenelone
4-ad
epi-andro

Ok so all done. Let me start out by saying while I was running this stack I had the absolute best recovery Ive ever had in my entire life. That said I did have some drawbacks, total shutdown of libido(like completely), aggressiveness, and irritability. The 1-andro is fricken beast, cutting back on that really mitigated the side affects and made it tolerable as a husband and family man. I enlisted the help of Rise and Swell as well, and that had me back on track with the wife, on the daily. :)

While running the stack I always had a warmness to my body and no matter how hard I went in the gym after a day I was ready for more. My weight really didn't fluctuate much but I did get slightly leaner while looking fuller and harder. The only sides I had were the ones listed above. The libido was pretty depressing, but Im happy now. As far as training went, I could definitely train harder longer and pumps were great. I have to say I would not and will not take the 1-andro stenelone again, for me that stuff is just bad news, but I understand different people have different responses to it. The 4-ad and epi andro were all good, 10/10 would use again. Thanks again to Mind and Muscle for the hookup, I ended up purchasing more from them and they are a pleasure to deal with, and I love my shirt I got from them! Marms WANTED

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Just wanted to say Im still riding the strength gains from this stack. Squatted 515 yesterday. Thanks again.