Ep1c Unleashed & Str3ngth Unleashed 12 Week Log

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to run these two products for twelve weeks and see how it turns out. Goal is a lean bulk, I primarily lift for strength but I will be alternating low rep days with mid rep workouts to also target some added size. I have about 10 years of lifting experience although I am coming off a shoulder surgery. I am a former college basketball player and still play regularly so I lift with athletic goals versus those for bodybuilding.

I do have experience with taking a PH in the past (the popular one that started with an H and ended in drol) so I will be able to compare my experience with this natural stack to my time taking that PH. For that cycle I put on 17 pounds over six weeks and got way more muscular than I anticipated. So I would characterize myself as a good responder, at least in that case.

I'm going to be eating really clean. For the first 21 days I'll be doing a Daniel fast (eating just meat & vegetables and drinking only water). I might keep this going longer if I like the positive benefits that is is having on my spirit and on my body. My goal is eat right at maintenance or a little above.

The stack is all natural and will be:

Ep1c Unleashed: 2 pills per day dosed prior to working out
Str3ngth Unleashed: 2 pills per day dosed in the morning
V1tality creatine: 1 scoop per day

I think I might roll this natty stack into another ph or SARM stack. I was thinking Ostar1ne but I have heard that there are new PH products that are going to be hitting the market over the next couple months so I might look into trying one of those instead depending on what the new offerings end up being.

Currently my body fat is higher than normal and my strength is below my long term average and well below when I played ball competitively.

Stats: 6' 2" 216 lbs 24 yo
Bench: 175x7
Squat: Unknown (I lift light because of sore knees)
Dead: Unknown for same reason

I will only be updating this log about once or twice a week to make it shorter for those who want to come in and read this in the future. I won't post detailed workouts, but rest assured I will be getting my work in! Glad to be back in the weight room again with two healthy shoulders!

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on anything natural I could add to this stack? I was looking at MASS HGH or something like that. I want to keep it so I don't need a PCT at the end but I am open to suggestion along the lines of something natural.

BuildMuscle55

Awards
evomuse BMP and mass hgh, oh lawd
Seems like Evomuse is having supply issues and on the sites I saw it costs more than I am looking to spend. Read some more about MASS HGH and it seems a little sketchy and less effective than I thought.

Any other suggestions from anyone? Appreciated

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
nutri-verse has BMP right now for $34.99

I'm on week 2.5 of this stack, but also have added pa @1800mg. A little early to tell, but I am eating at a slight deficit (2700cals down to 2500cals) and all weights have increased, especially the volume of reps close to my 1rms.

I'm thinking of going off pa for the second round of bottles, does anyone think adding BMP for weeks 5-8 of eu and su would be beneficial?

Sorry to threadjack.