Olympus Labs Stack

Balthazar

Awards
For this Log I'm going to be running LJ100, Tr1umph, and Ep1c Transdermal

About me:
29 years old, 6 ft 2 210 lbs. I took a very extensive break from lifting (about 5 years) and have only been back at it for about 6 months or so. I primarily focus on olympic weightlifting but have shifted my focus for the time being. I've switched to a DUP style setup that's meant to improve at 3 assistance lifts that are going to translate into more explosive power for my o lifts as my overall lifting strength goes up. I've dropped my lifts down in weight to try and adjust to the increased volume and frequency of the DUP program. Although I still do them every session, the o lifts have become secondary and it might take a little time to work back up to heavier weights as I adjust and figure how much I can push myself at them while still improving on my main focus.

I chose to stack these three supplements for these reasons:

Increased hypertrophy- Part of my switch in program is to build some muscularity faster than I would with the more o lift specific program I was running, with the all day anabolism purported by OL it should really help.

Higher rate of recovery- hitting my whole body every session is pretty taxing even though I've reduced the number of weekly sessions to get more rest. but with the extra rest days I hope I will be able to push myself harder once I adjust to the change in programming.

Increase of energy- i had been on a stim heavy pwo kick for awhile and it's nice to have something that energizes you in a different way that's more sustainable for your body.

Increase of power- power is the name of the game for o lifts

Increase of strength- this is the number one thing holding me back from increasing power in my lifts, hopefully with some added help I will really be able to push for significant improvement.

So I tried everything today before my workout

Tr1umph peaches and cream sorbet, it mixed well and the flavor is just like you'd imagine, it really did have a creamy texture even though it was only mixed with water.

Ep1c transdermal has a pleasant smell and rubs in and dries pretty quickly, it has a pretty thin consistency though so you have to be care when applying it.

I'm not really going to focus on all the numbers, you can checkout my workout log if you're curious but I will include some stuff if I feel like it's highlight worthy. Mostly I think it's more productive to talk about the qualitative stuff and I might do some before and after pics.

Today was a good day, I felt very on point and definitely had enough energy to really plug through everything without too much rest. I pretty much hit all my lifts and when I was finished I still felt energized despite my muscles being a little tired and right now I'm in a pretty good mood. I believe the Tr1umph and Ep1c made a difference but I would imagine that the 3 of them will only increase in effectiveness as this goes on.

Balthazar

Awards
1/10/16

I used everything this morning about a half hour before I started to workout. I drank the Tr1umph on an empty stomach and then worked out fasted.

Because of the dramatic change in my workout layout/rep scheme plus a overall drop in working weights it's hard to judge any initial increase in strength but I felt pretty good today. Today was my hypertrophy day at front squat and I was still able to go up a little bit at my snatch weight. I completed 145x5 for snatch after doing the higher volume at front squat and that's in a quick manner with little setup time, each rep performed in rapid succession of the other. It's really more of a question of muscular endurance than strength as my legs were a little gassed from the squats. By comparison my best for 5 at snatch is 175 but that is in a workout geared to workup directly to that effort. and a few more moments were taken between each rep to setup and gather myself for the next effort.

Other stuff to mention: I had good energy and drive throughout. My rest time was low and was able to work up a pretty solid sweat, and because I lift at home outside that was in freezing temperatures.

My thighs definitely felt full and solid after doing the higher squat volume. I'm a pretty reasonable BF& and don't hold much fat down there so they're always pretty firm but today they felt like they were carved out of stone.

Balthazar

Awards
welcome aboard, i've only heard good things as well

Balthazar

Awards
do you think there's really room enough for a bigdumogre and a big hulk that wants to smash in this thread? lol

Balthazar

Awards
man i wish i would have had more money to dish out when OL had their big holiday sale, i got two bottle of LJ100 and Tr1umph but only had the budget for one bottle of Ep1c

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
do you think there's really room enough for a bigdumogre and a big hulk that wants to smash in this thread? lol
Yes once were medicated were like big fluffy teddy bears. That drool alot . ;)

Balthazar

Awards
Today I applied one dose of Ep1c pre and post workout. I also took 200 mg LJ100 when I got up and consumed half a serving of Tr1umph pre and then the other half post workout. I worked out fasted which is easy when I get up to do it in the morning since I haven't eaten anything yet, but which is also terrible because besides the lifts the only thing I could think about was eating.

Today was a decent session. I'm trying to be patient and take advantage of the drop in working weight to give myself some room to grow into this program and continue improving once I get caught back up to where I was at. As far as the DUP main three lifts, nothing felt particularly difficult. I got a pretty decent stretch in the hamstrings today because it was my volume day for SG SLDL. I managed to do some fairly comparable lifts and volumes to where I left off when I was working on my o lift specific program.

After completing my session everything looked really full and firm and like last time my thighs were totally solid. Recovery definitely feels excellent, in conjunction with going to bed early and trying to eat like a horse I think Tr1umph and Ep1c have helped me feel pretty fresh for each workout so far. I haven't really experienced any muscle soreness or fatigue other than directly after each session.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crashing in and curious to see where this goes!

Balthazar

Awards

Balthazar

Awards
alright so here's me at the start of this thing and i suppose i'll wait to post more until the end for the most dramatic effect. i don't expect a huge difference, it's not like i'm doing a bodybuilding type workout but i do think the difference will be noticeable.

TPhoto_00001.jpg
TPhoto_00003.jpg
TPhoto_00005.jpg

Balthazar

Awards
same dosing protocol as last workout session: 200mg LJ100 when I woke up, 1 dose of Ep1c pre and post, 1/2 dose Tr1umph pre and post, worked out fasted.

Everything felt pretty good today, I hit all my lifts and was able to actually get some attempts in at the o lifts that were within 10% or so of what I had been doing. As long as it's not my volume squat day, they're not that affected. I got 155x1 at Snatch+Hang Snatchx3 which was good, by comparison my best for that complex is 175x1. Felt strong, all my DUP stuff was easy, looking forward to finishing this cycle and going up in weight for next week. Probably about half way into this log I will be back where I was for weight for strength volume at those lifts. with the combined hypertrophy volume in addition to that i will say that's already an improvement and from that point on i can judge how much of an overall strength increase i'm able to achieve.

Other things to mention: My hunger is up, I pretty much try to eat everything I can see in the house.
I think the LJ is starting to work its magic a little bit. I've experienced arousal at times in the day that are unusual and definitely more blood flow down there in general lol.

Balthazar

Awards
so i took an extra rest day yesterday because i'm sick but actually had a respectable day.

Same dosing protocol as mentioned: 200 mg LJ100 in the morning, 1 dose Ep1c pre and post and 1/2 dose Tr1umph pre and post.

Consistent stuff to mention: Muscle fullness is there as normal, especially after working out everything feels totally solid and looks/feels full. Increase in hunger is consistent too. Even though I've not felt well for the last couple of days it's more of a sinus lung infection so the hunger is still there. Normally on work days I make a bulking shake in the morning for breakfast and pre lunch and I haven't for the last couple days. I was pretty much hangry until lunch time when I finally had something carb heavy to eat.

Today felt pretty good, my well being status had drastically improved compared to yesterday so I decided to give it a whirl. I actually had a good amount of energy and focus the whole time despite the circumstances. My overall strength felt pretty reasonable and although I would say my drive was a little less than desirable it was the best to be expected. I missed a couple lifts but everything else was pretty respectable in comparison.

Highlight of the day:
Front Squat 205x9 PR by 2 reps, pretty huge considering I'm not feeling 100%

Hopefully I can recuperate further and feel on point for my next session. Overall I feel great about how this is going so far. I haven't really had a bad day yet. Even at those 5 30 am workouts everything feels good. Looking forward to going up in weight for this round and seeing how it goes!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so i took an extra rest day yesterday because i'm sick but actually had a respectable day.

Same dosing protocol as mentioned: 200 mg LJ100 in the morning, 1 dose Ep1c pre and post and 1/2 dose Tr1umph pre and post.

Consistent stuff to mention: Muscle fullness is there as normal, especially after working out everything feels totally solid and looks/feels full. Increase in hunger is consistent too. Even though I've not felt well for the last couple of days it's more of a sinus lung infection so the hunger is still there. Normally on work days I make a bulking shake in the morning for breakfast and pre lunch and I haven't for the last couple days. I was pretty much hangry until lunch time when I finally had something carb heavy to eat.

Today felt pretty good, my well being status had drastically improved compared to yesterday so I decided to give it a whirl. I actually had a good amount of energy and focus the whole time despite the circumstances. My overall strength felt pretty reasonable and although I would say my drive was a little less than desirable it was the best to be expected. I missed a couple lifts but everything else was pretty respectable in comparison.

Highlight of the day:
Front Squat 205x9 PR by 2 reps, pretty huge considering I'm not feeling 100%

Hopefully I can recuperate further and feel on point for my next session. Overall I feel great about how this is going so far. I haven't really had a bad day yet. Even at those 5 30 am workouts everything feels good. Looking forward to going up in weight for this round and seeing how it goes!
That's pretty awesome man!

Balthazar

Awards
thank you, hopefully i can keep the front squat gains coming!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thank you, hopefully i can keep the front squat gains coming!
Hate front squat gains but they should progress across the board when the weight moves up

Balthazar

Awards
honestly my legs felt strong enough to push out 2 or 3 more but my back was tiring too much and felt that I would have dropped it if i had tried one more. but i still managed to come up strong enough at the top to reset my grip out of the squat from rack so i could set it down to the ground in control.

Balthazar

Awards
today was a solid workout, same dosing. worked out after work as opposed to before.

today was a slow grinding day at work, the kind that might not be so physically exhausting but still wears you down by the end of it. i was pleasantly surprised that i had a ton of energy to start my workout with.

although i made a conservative increase in weights based on last sessions test it was still significant and exciting to have some progress. today was my volume day for front squat and it went well. my body still doesn't know what i'm doing if i attempt anything more than 3 or 4 reps but once i got through my first couple sets on squat i knew i was going to do just fine.

besides good energy i definitely felt confident in my overall strength today. i was able to snatch 175x2 and clean and jerk 205x2 after doing 5 sets of front squat at 175x8. i've hit both those weights at snatch and c+j for more volume before but that was without performing squats ahead of them let alone hypertrophy volume. Solid day, product effectiveness is definitely showing.

Balthazar

Awards
so i decided to just go wild today. i've had a bottle of conqu3r that i was waiting to use when the ep1c ran out but i decided to run everything all together. I had taken about a 3 week break from pwo and caffeine to try and drive down tolerance.

dosing went: 2 caps LJ in the morning, 1 serving Tr1umph, 1 dose Ep1c and 2 scoops Conqu3r 45 mins pre and 1/2 dose Tr1umph and 1 dose Ep1c post.

Obviously the added stims had a big effect but the fact that Conqu3r has a couple of the same ingredients as Tr1umph stacks up to more effective doses such as the ATP and Choline. But also Conqu3r has some other substances that work in a synergistic manner with Tr1umph as well. I felt plenty of strength, definitely excellent focus, tons of energy, rest time down. I had a serious sweat going on in sub freezing temps.

Highlight of the Day: Snatch (175x3)x3, I've hit 5 for that weight before but never a triple triple and that was after doing 6sx5r at squat which is definitely enough to sap some leg strength from the o lift numbers.

Other things to mention: Actually had some DOMS in the quads from high volume squat day, which is good because it means I've finally worked up to a decent weight for that volume. Recovery is excellent, most sore feeling only lasted for my rest day. Good energy throughout the day besides workouts. Restful sleep. Sustained increase of hunger. Sustained increase in arousal. All in all everything is going well!

Balthazar

Awards
same dosing protocol today as previous post

a lot of the same to report here, good energy throughout the day, excellent energy during sessions. great focus today, hit all of my lifts and felt strong and powerful while doing it. today was my high volume day for OHP and my shoulders and tris definitely felt pumped up and solid as a result. recovery is good, DOMS after high volume days for each DUP exercise are only moderate and mostly gone within 2 days of session.

the addition of conqu3r is definitely working out well. i definitely had more focus which i would say is the effect that shines through most. it provides good additional energy. the only thing i can say that is a negative is the taste. definitely have to chug it, but that is the least important factor to judge by i would say. another positive to mention is that i feel no crash, sustained energy after workout smoothly transitioning down to baseline.

big mention today: clean and jerk (225x2)x2 dubs PRx2 - I haven't even tried this much weight before since I've been working at the split jerk and somehow I pulled 2 doubles out of my a$$.

Balthazar

Awards
same dose as previously mentioned

did an early workout this morning before work. plenty of energy for 5 30 am. I felt pretty strong hitting front squats and can already tell that i'm going to be able to get 3-4 bonus reps when I test out at the weight which was my top set today. These morning workouts are always tough for me because I don't do it consistently and I definitely felt a nice little push as well as added focus to get through it.

I had been having trouble at split jerk but made some adjustments and moved it up in order after squats to prioritize it for this workout. I'm pretty happy I hit (205x3)x3, based on that number I think I will be able to set a new PR for a 1rm at clean and jerk. My numbers were pretty consistent for snatch and clean, I didn't hit everything I wanted to but would mostly contribute that to having not attempted very many 90% plus efforts since I started this DUP program. I would say I'm pretty happy about today.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
same dose as previously mentioned

did an early workout this morning before work. plenty of energy for 5 30 am. I felt pretty strong hitting front squats and can already tell that i'm going to be able to get 3-4 bonus reps when I test out at the weight which was my top set today. These morning workouts are always tough for me because I don't do it consistently and I definitely felt a nice little push as well as added focus to get through it.

I had been having trouble at split jerk but made some adjustments and moved it up in order after squats to prioritize it for this workout. I'm pretty happy I hit (205x3)x3, based on that number I think I will be able to set a new PR for a 1rm at clean and jerk. My numbers were pretty consistent for snatch and clean, I didn't hit everything I wanted to but would mostly contribute that to having not attempted very many 90% plus efforts since I started this DUP program. I would say I'm pretty happy about today.
Clean and Jerk PRs are huge!!! Lets see it soon man!!!

Balthazar

Awards
haha, sometime soon but not real soon. i'm probably going to stick to triples and dubs for awhile and just keep pluggin away at those front squats. i will attempt a max sometime during this log though. its pretty wild that high level lifters max out pretty much every week when they're in a pre competition cycle.

Balthazar

Awards
same dosing protocol

another early workout with the help of this wonderful stack. the conqu3r really shines here when i would otherwise want to just catch the extra sleep before getting up to work. a lot of the same to mention: good energy during session and sustained throughout the day. pretty much consistently hungry. recovery is excellent, now that i lift every other day my muscles always feel fresh. it's said that a man's highest test levels are in the morning, well if you combine that notion with the elevation working out causes I would say that's a good explanation for my arousal being through the roof after these early morning sessions.

today was my high volume front squat day and i still managed to get some good lifts in. Squat strength feels excellent and I think I'm ready to test out again at the end of this weeks cycle.

I did some complexes just for something different. I did 175x2 for SG DL + Touch&Go Snatch, this is sort of like a snatch 1 1/2 because you lift the weight to the point before you go into your pull then set it back down maintaining your stance so that as soon as it touches the ground you lift off immediately into a full snatch. That's already an improvement because last week for this same part of the DUP cycle I did the same weight for 2 with just conventional snatch.

I also did 205x1 for Clean + Hang Clean + Jerk x2. This felt pretty good, basically you're making the double jerk more difficult because you've sapped some of your hip drive power by completing two cleans before hand. So to complete this complex at that weight with somewhat relative ease continues to build my confidence and improvement with the split jerk.

Balthazar

Awards
1/30/16

continued with same dosing protocol

well an unfortunate thing to mention, after having gotten over my previous sickness i caught another respiratory bug not too long after. I don't normally get sick and if I do it's usually more likely GI tract issues so to have this happen is strange for me. This one, although not making me feel as poor in some manners by comparison to the last, was seriously stifling my breathing. I could take a full breath in and it wouldn't feel like it. That being said, my energy level and overall feeling of strength was still good so I decided to just go for it and see what I could do.

Despite being sick I still hit every lift and weight that I intended to with the exception of snatch, my final top set was 175x3 which I felt was awesome. I wanted to make it a triple triple top set but chose to do some step down sets instead. My overall strength felt great still and although it was a little bit of a struggle to get through it all, I stayed relatively consistent.

Another thing to mention, the LJ100 really shined for me yesterday. I had planned as a christmas present for my lady to go out of town, get away from the kids, catch a concert and stay at a hotel etc etc. and yesterday was the date. even though i was sick I was alright enough to still go, i bumped up the LJ to 400mg just to try it out. After pushing through a tough early morning workout, being sick all day, traveling, going to a concert, having drinks, being out late night etc. not only was my libido not affected, it was ridiculous considering the stress of being sick while committing to all these other things that were tiring.

also even though it's strange for me to be sick this often i think the tr1umph and ep1c are not only helping with muscle recovery but overall recovery of my well being. even after doing all that stuff last night that one would think would've left me worse off, i feel totally better and any muscle soreness etc from the workout is totally minor.

Balthazar

Awards
2/1

solid day today! same dosing protocol, worked out fasted, still sick unfortunately

solid energy, felt very strong, kept rest time down and worked up a good sweat for sure. usually after i take sups/pre workout i start my stretches and get into my warm up right away so that i don't really feel the effects of stuff until I've hit a few working sets. Today I waited probably about an hour because I was doing some house chores. The conqu3r energy was undeniable, was really buzzing around the house and even a touch of perspiration without really being that physically active.

big lifts today:
tested out at SG SLDL for 225x5+4, this was easy but i didn't want to push more because i'm going to keep my weight increases modest and didn't want to fatigue my back too much for the rest of the session.

Power Clean 225x3 tie for triples PR

Clean and Jerk ((215x3)x3) triples PR x3!! awesome, i feel like if i could do that same effort this many times I'm already capable of doing a touch more weight for just one set! Split Jerk is start to come together, which was my main limiting factor for going up at this least besides squatting power.

Balthazar

Awards
2/2

awesome day! dosing was a little different, was supposed to be my day off but had to change plans. took 1 full dose of tr1umph, ep1c and 200mg LJ before work this morning. took an addition dose of epic, 1/2 dose of tr1umph and 2 scoops conqu3r before workout, after work.

i was questioning what my squat strength would feel like now that i've become accustomed to every other day rather than 5 or 6 days a week like I had been doing before. I waited about an hour after dosing again before I started and by the time I got to my first working set there was no doubt I'd be able to put out a good effort. Excellent focus, good energy, rest time down with a solid sweat going on in freezing temps.

Big lifts today: Front Squat 225x3+5 PR! I really think the DUP set up with the hypertrophy days has helped me make strength gains in the short term because all the extra reps for each set are allowing me to really focus on balance/weight distribution over my feet. When I get up to heavier strength weights I get more potential driving power out of my legs because my form is more efficient. At this weight I felt like my legs had a good amount more in the tank but it was my core strength/balance that fatigued first.

Snatch + Hang Snatch x3 175x1 PR tie - this felt great, form was tight and everything went smooth and in rapid succession, when i set this PR it was in a session geared to work directly up to snatch and variations so to get this effort and again after a tough squat effort and have it feel reasonably easy was awesome, I might be able to go up a touch in weight for that soon.

Balthazar

Awards
great day today, pretty much consistent feelings and effects observed throughout the day and during workout session. same dosing protocol as normal.

went up in weight after last sessions test out for front squat but kept it conservative. still pretty taxing to go up in weight as today was my volume day for front squats. felt very strong, all reps were fast and powerful but it was still a challenge to adjust to sets of 8 with the additional weight. (190x8)x5 was the most taxing thing that happened all session.

managed to not only get some good lifts in but actually increased weight by a touch at SG DL + Touch and Go Snatch even after taxing my legs with the high squat volume. finished with 180x2

did 225x1 for clean + hang clean + jerk x2 - form was a little rough but this is the most weight i've tried for a multi rep/lift complex and it was alright.

posted a few vids in my workout log if anyone is interested

Balthazar

Awards
2/6

Ep1c is now gone, stack is now still comprised of LJ100 + Tr1umph and CU

Got up early before work for this one. Once again CU really came through as far as helping me wake up and really get into it deeper at such an early hour. Recovery is excellent, good energy most days and very little soreness even though I've been going up consistently in weight for the DUP lifts. Felt very strong today and was pretty much able to hit every attempt and set that I wanted to try.

big lift of the day: snatch (180x3)x3 still not a triple rep PR at that weight but a touch heavier than the last triple triple top set attempted and the heaviest triple triple so far, even after going up in weight at the DUP lifts and completing heavy squats and high volume SG SLDL

2/8

today was a little bit of an off day, still had pretty good strength but didn't quite hit everything i wanted today. had a little bit too much fun this weekend to feel fresh for this session. still had good energy and motivation but overall power felt a bit sapped and focus was pretty far off. still felt strong enough that all my DUP lifts were pretty easy but didn't quite have it for my clean and jerk work today. lifts were still respectable.

power clean 235x1 PR tie

clean and jerk (235x1)x3 this is my current max so to hit 100% for 3 in a row says that it's not really 100% anymore. Tried a double for one and got the second attempt overhead but didn't quite have the power to get a solid lockout. still a decent day.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Keep pushing man!

There's gonna be a site-wide special during the Arnold if you need more Ep1c : )

Balthazar

Awards
Keep pushing man!

There's gonna be a site-wide special during the Arnold if you need more Ep1c : )
thanks for the info sir, LJ on sale sounds pretty awesome as well

Balthazar

Awards
welcome aboard friend

2/10

another early morning workout and all went pretty well. definitely felt more into it now that i've had a little more sleep and a little less celebration lol. focus was on point today and i pretty much hit all the lifts that i wanted to today and was able to do some slight increases for different o lift stuff. worked up to some heavy front squats and felt pretty strong. definitely going to have to increase the number of DUP cycles between test out though or improvement might taper off.

big lifts of the day:
jerk 205x5 PR - split jerk improvement is steadily coming along, might have even been able to squeeze out 1 or 2 more but kept it conservative
snatch + hang snatch x3 180x1 PR - only a slight increase from previous PR but I feel like I've got a little bit more in the tank for next time

Balthazar

Awards
great workout today, got a lift in after work and everything was pretty solid. took 400 mgs LJ before workout otherwise dosing is same as usual. felt really strong, DUP stuff was pretty easy other than volume for squats being a little tough but the weight was never really challenging, just tough to push through the extra volume. O lifts were pretty solid. I don't know if it was this stack or the howling wind and cold temps but I seriously pushed through all of this pretty fast. I feel pretty well back on track after the little hiccup from super bowl weekend lol.

big lifts today:
SG DL + Touch and Go Snatch 185x2, 5 more lbs than last weekly cycle, new PR

front squat (190x8)x5 this was really the most demanding of the whole routine, i'm starting to get some additional definition in my quads and i think the hypertrophy volume at squats is the reason why.

Balthazar

Awards
well for the time being i've decided to suspend this log because i've been sponsored to run another supplement of interest that's a non OL product. I have really enjoyed these products though and I think that once I get done with this new product I might get some more OL stuff and start it back up again.

Big Lifts Recently: Snatch (185x3)x3 this is the best triple triple so far and is pretty huge for me because this weight has been hit or miss before so to hit all my reps for multiple sets is e****lent.

Clean + Jerk (225x3)x3 best triple double so far, clean form is getting better at higher percentage lifts and jerk is steadily improving, if i could work at getting lower i think i could do more weight already.

At some point I'll get around to posting reviews but I can at least summarize here for now. This was by no means a scientifically objective log lol. For starters I began a different lift program. My diet, although what I would consider is good, is pretty much whatever I feel like eating. And besides those points it's hard to isolate the reason for overall improvement to one supplement when you're running a stack. Not only that but I'm really pretty novice still so some improvement can be attributed just to that fact.

Ep1c Transdermal: I definitely noticed increased energy throughout the day but as far as acute increase in energy during my workouts I'm not so sure it made a huge difference. I do think this helped with recovery as everything felt fresh and very little DOMS were experienced. I think this product would probably be more noticeably effective for people that are more focused on hypertrophy, and who really have their diet and routine dialed in.

LJ100: Awesome lol, generally more instances of arousal throughout the day. More erections than normal experienced and higher quality at that too! I only took 200mg doses for the most part and the difference was highly noticeable. The only negative I would say is more of a forewarning. I was expecting some action and wanted to take an additional acute/fast acting dose so I removed the powder from the capsules, don't do it. Extremely bitter and seriously upset my bowels lol. But when taken in capsules no such sides occurred lol.

Tr1umph: I enjoy orange creamsicle more than peach sorbet but both flavors are great. Recovery aid was e****lent, muscles always felt great. Alpha GPC definitely had me zoned in and muscles definitely felt fueled up by the elevATP and other components even when working out fasted very early in the morning.

Conqu3r: I had Kandy Krush and the flavor is a little rough lol but is not that bad as long as you don't smell the powder before hand. This stuff definitely provides a nice push and plenty of focus, especially when stacked with Tr1umph. It definitely provides plenty of extra energy without being too much, no crash, smooth coming on too.

I'm pretty happy how everything has gone so far. Although it took me a little while to work back up from the drop in working weights, I've been consistently improving at my o lifts even while putting more focus on the increased volume and frequency of the DUP style format for my assistance lifts. It hasn't been long enough to notice a dramatic difference but I think I've gained a little bit of muscularity and definition as well.

well my picture quality isn't the best and i'm not exactly good at posing but you be the judge. i believe this is about 7 weeks difference, short time but still worth documenting i suppose.
TPhoto_00001.jpg
TPhoto_00002.jpg

TPhoto_00003.jpg
TPhoto_00006.jpg

TPhoto_00004.jpg
TPhoto_00008.jpg