Mass stack attack, time to grow

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just finished logging wyked 3.0 by itself. Now I am ready to take the gains to another level. I am running the basic mass stack offered from mind and muscle. I will be following the mass workout plan and the mass diet plan that accompany the purchase of the stack. Along with the stack I will also be running liquid labs WI. I am super pumped for this. The onslaught started yesterday. I am a little behind in posting. Several more posts are coming.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received my order yesterday morning and took my first doses of the stack. Here is what comes with the Package. Shout to WANTED for helping me decide.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452277932.999951.jpg

There is no flavor or cover up when it comes to the supps. These taste awful. Atleast the m1d tasted sweet. But I know these products work and I'm very excited for my results. I weighed in on day 1 at 186.5 lbs. The goal for the stack is a healthy 8.5 lbs. I would like to weigh right at 195.

The stoppers that come with these containers work flawlessly and the liquid is super easy to dispense. Comparing it to m1d, the m1d had a lot of particulate when dispensing. The liquid labs is very fluid and doesn't appear to have any particulate at all.

Next to flavor and consistency I have nothing else to review on them yet. I'm only three doses in and I don't think these are miracle workers.

My plan for this log is growth and strength. I will be posting my workouts from the mornings and every so often I will score an evening lift. I plan to also post my meals for the day. The mass diet calls for six meals a day. I foresee a lot of chicken in my future.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first workout on the stack was legs. I tried to follow the leg routine but I overlooked a couple things so it's a short workout.
Squat
135x2x5
225x5
315x5
335x3
365x1
Hack squat
90x2x10
180x8
Leg curl
45x3x10
Leg extension
45x12
55x10
65x10
Sumo deads
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my order yesterday morning and took my first doses of the stack. Here is what comes with the Package. Shout to WANTED for helping me decide.
View attachment 128665

There is no flavor or cover up when it comes to the supps. These taste awful. Atleast the m1d tasted sweet. But I know these products work and I'm very excited for my results. I weighed in on day 1 at 186.5 lbs. The goal for the stack is a healthy 8.5 lbs. I would like to weigh right at 195.

The stoppers that come with these containers work flawlessly and the liquid is super easy to dispense. Comparing it to m1d, the m1d had a lot of particulate when dispensing. The liquid labs is very fluid and doesn't appear to have any particulate at all.

Next to flavor and consistency I have nothing else to review on them yet. I'm only three doses in and I don't think these are miracle workers.

My plan for this log is growth and strength. I will be posting my workouts from the mornings and every so often I will score an evening lift. I plan to also post my meals for the day. The mass diet calls for six meals a day. I foresee a lot of chicken in my future.
Woohoo!!! This log sounds like it's going to be EPIC, with epic results!!
I'm very happy your stack came in. I forgot that it came with the Hdrl.
Cool that your going to follow the meal plan as well, I'm excited to see the results.
Thanks for throwing this log up brother it's appriciated very much.
Let's get some knowledge in here for the ride and results....... double s Marms cheftepesh1 Idealimage

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
oh my Christ almighty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! subbed !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks wanted and hulk. This is gonna be a good ride. I just ate and I'm a little bloated. 4th meal down was a big one. I may skip 5th meal and go straight to 6. Lol. Still piecing together my pct. this is a pretty big go so I'm gonna order some clomid. Any other thoughts?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks wanted and hulk. This is gonna be a good ride. I just ate and I'm a little bloated. 4th meal down was a big one. I may skip 5th meal and go straight to 6. Lol. Still piecing together my pct. this is a pretty big go so I'm gonna order some clomid. Any other thoughts?
go with clomid 50 50 25 25 . I have no idea what those are so I cant say if you will need an ai or not . Ill have to look into those . is that a new stack ?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What else ya got for pct?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea WANTED I can't follow the meal plan to specifically. I don't have the beta alanine tabs or the other few doodads. I'm not gonna eat all the peanut butter to help cut a little fat out. Without anything to help with the fat intake other than lifting that's gonna be unwanted weight gain.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
go with clomid 50 50 25 25 . I have no idea what those are so I cant say if you will need an ai or not . Ill have to look into those . is that a new stack ?
I don't think it's to new. But it is new with the wyked and hdrl

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support and Clomid & I think you got it covered.
Thanks. I'll be ordering tomorrow then. I wanted to ask first before I ordered

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was back. Real good back day. Felt real strong. I think I have a good base built to see some good results on this. I'd like to add 10lbs to all my lifts.

Pull-ups
3x8
Bb row
95x12
135x10
185x8
Ez bar pull down
80x12
110x12
150x10
Vbar cable row
110x12
140x12
170x10
Bb curl
45x12
65x12
65x10
Ez bar preacher
35x12
65x2x10
Db hammer curls
20x3x12
Sit ups
4x30
Lower ab crunches
3x20

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is my first big boy cycle so this is also my first serm. I'm still learning. But I think I have the basics.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize I didn't post the dosing. Each of the liquid labs products require 4mls 2x a day and the hdrl is 1ml 4x a day.
Here is the Te
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452341354.386326.jpg

Here is Pr
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452341369.506477.jpg

Here is the Eq
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452341383.698027.jpg

Here is the hdrl
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452341401.322600.jpg

I think the hdrl is redundant and could probably be ran alone. What do you all think? Should I not use something or use more of something?
Also I am taking milk thistle and saw palmetto. I'm going to get a real cycle support. I was told that it's not enough for this heavy cycle.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today is day 4. I haven't noticed any changes. But I have a good solid week of lifting ahead of me now. I haven't been sleeping very well. All day long I seen run down. I'm eating really well. Well, as well as I can be. I'm not getting all my meals in but I think it's cause my portions are to big or to close together. Tomorrow is pay day so I'll hit the grocery store for some food I can prep.
I'm excited to hit the gym hard this week.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize I didn't post the dosing. Each of the liquid labs products require 4mls 2x a day and the hdrl is 1ml 4x a day.
Here is the Te
View attachment 128705

Here is Pr
View attachment 128706

Here is the Eq
View attachment 128707

Here is the hdrl
View attachment 128708

I think the hdrl is redundant and could probably be ran alone. What do you all think? Should I not use something or use more of something?
Also I am taking milk thistle and saw palmetto. I'm going to get a real cycle support. I was told that it's not enough for this heavy cycle.
Get your cycle support & yes run that Hdrl.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So today is day 4. I haven't noticed any changes. But I have a good solid week of lifting ahead of me now. I haven't been sleeping very well. All day long I seen run down. I'm eating really well. Well, as well as I can be. I'm not getting all my meals in but I think it's cause my portions are to big or to close together. Tomorrow is pay day so I'll hit the grocery store for some food I can prep.
I'm excited to hit the gym hard this week.
You will love it once things get rolling .

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm overnighting that stuff you recommended for cycle support WANTED . My local place didn't have any. Poor planning on my part. Live and learn. Luckily I'm not to deep into it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will love it once things get rolling .
Plus my Wi comes in tomorrow and things will be complete.

I think I am noticing a little more hardness in my arms. Hard to tell. I can't remember the last time I flexed and squeezed my arm. Lol.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good man. What your using now will be fine until it comes.
Yeah , stores don't usually carry a cycle support.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I swear it did. They carry erase pro. The cycle support was in a pill form but it's been a while. It was probably a very overpriced "cheap" substitute or something. Either way it's not there so no big deal.

Side note. Every time I take the Pr it agitates the back of my throat. Like a burning sensation. I don't like it.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear it did. They carry erase pro. The cycle support was in a pill form but it's been a while. It was probably a very overpriced "cheap" substitute or something. Either way it's not there so no big deal.

Side note. Every time I take the Pr it agitates the back of my throat. Like a burning sensation. I don't like it.
Bummer, but That's what this log is for. Recording your journey and findings. Let's see how long the Pr stays in your cycle .. Lol
The Pr is the equal to 1-Andro.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I kick one it will be that one. It's the only one that seems to bother me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today's lift was chest and some tris. I ran out of Time and couldn't do skull crushers. I did get my abs in though.

Flat bench
185x12
195x10
225x8
Incline bench
135x3x10
Incline db fly
15x12
20x12
25x12
Flat bench db
50x3x12
Cable flys
50x12
80x2x12
Ez bar tri extensions
100x15
120x12
140x10
Seated dips
45x15
90x10
90x8

ThomasThee8Th

ThomasThee8Th

Awards
Damn,I was looking forward to my pr,this will be the last supplements I buy if I can't see results

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer, but That's what this log is for. Recording your journey and findings. Let's see how long the Pr stays in your cycle .. Lol
The Pr is the equal to 1-Andro.
Try using a chaser after your Pr dose. Maybe it will help.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn,I was looking forward to my pr,this will be the last supplements I buy if I can't see results
I will bet money there will be results. Don't worry. I just don't like the after taste. For some reason it seems to bother me the most.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try using a chaser after your Pr dose. Maybe it will help.
I do. It's usually water, juice, milk or my wyked for the morning dose. I try to do mostly water for fear of messing with the formula but sometimes i gotta swig that oj.

My liquid labs Wi came in today! The set is complete! Started it today too. I'm going to make up a chart so I'm not taking all of these in the same 90 minute window.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do. It's usually water, juice, milk or my wyked for the morning dose. I try to do mostly water for fear of messing with the formula but sometimes i gotta swig that oj.

My liquid labs Wi came in today! The set is complete! Started it today too. I'm going to make up a chart so I'm not taking all of these in the same 90 minute window.
Sounds like a winning plan!!
Glad that your WI came in...
.....time to grow.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weight today was 191. Four and a half pound increase in 5 days. I'm thinking some water weight. That was at 545 this morning.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is day 6 Weight 190.

Back day was short but tough. I'll post my thoughts of the day shortly. Here's
My lifts.
Pull-ups
3x8
Bb row
135x12
155x10
185x8
Ez bar pull down
100x12
130x12
150x12
Wide lat row
100x3x12
Rack pulls
135x5
315x5
405x5
495x5

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I'm definitely seeing some positives and negatives. My strength and stamina in the gym is skyrocketing. I need only about a minute between heavy lifts before I'm ready. Today I did legs. A very short leg day at that.

Squats
135x15
225x12
315x10 (pr!!)

Leg extensions
45x3x12

Leg curls
45x3x8

I felt really strong during squats and then after that I crashed. Here's where my personal dilemma steps in. Since I have started taking the stack I have been on a decline of some sorts. My appetite is starting to be suppressed. I'm not sleeping at all. Maybe a few hours at night and that's it. Through out the day I'm tired, not motivated and don't want to do anything.

Here's what I feel. I feel like I jumped into this stack unprepared. While I have my cycle support now I feel like this may be a little to much for my unexperienced body.

So here's what I'm thinking now. I think I'm going to stop the cycle and go ahead and run my pct. I have a test support and fat burner to run for ansi so I will run that while on pct. I'm working nearly 50 hours a week and I'm in school taking 15 hours. My schedule now will also not give me adequate time to push myself in my lifts and get the rest I need to grow. Once that's done I will come back to this stack and split it up a little bit. Make it a 6 week stack instead of 4 and bring in the proper supplements and vitamins I need to not hurt myself. After all my health is most important.

What do you guys think? bighulksmash WANTED

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
blueline438 . I think with a little patience and some planning everything can work . It seems overwhelming at the moment. When we are thrown into a situation that stressful this is where our inner image is shown and shines brightly. I understand being stressed out i too work like u and have a small fam . Meditate on this and make a well informed decision. I wish you the best no matter what you choose. Your welcome to pm me if need be.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm definitely seeing some positives and negatives. My strength and stamina in the gym is skyrocketing. I need only about a minute between heavy lifts before I'm ready. Today I did legs. A very short leg day at that.

Squats
135x15
225x12
315x10 (pr!!)

Leg extensions
45x3x12

Leg curls
45x3x8

I felt really strong during squats and then after that I crashed. Here's where my personal dilemma steps in. Since I have started taking the stack I have been on a decline of some sorts. My appetite is starting to be suppressed. I'm not sleeping at all. Maybe a few hours at night and that's it. Through out the day I'm tired, not motivated and don't want to do anything.

Here's what I feel. I feel like I jumped into this stack unprepared. While I have my cycle support now I feel like this may be a little to much for my unexperienced body.

So here's what I'm thinking now. I think I'm going to stop the cycle and go ahead and run my pct. I have a test support and fat burner to run for ansi so I will run that while on pct. I'm working nearly 50 hours a week and I'm in school taking 15 hours. My schedule now will also not give me adequate time to push myself in my lifts and get the rest I need to grow. Once that's done I will come back to this stack and split it up a little bit. Make it a 6 week stack instead of 4 and bring in the proper supplements and vitamins I need to not hurt myself. After all my health is most important.

What do you guys think? bighulksmash WANTED
Health is most important. Nobody know your body like you do. If you feel that you need to stop then by all mean stop.
There's nothing wrong with coming back later after you've taken care of business and mentally feel better.
Listen to your body.
You really didn't post up any stats about your height , age , eating habits, macros, & past cycles so no one could really give your a heads up in what's to come.
Take care of business and come back with a strong appitite. Even if it means splitting your stack.
Sometimes when life happens you gotta stop and take care of sh*t.
This is only my opinion.
Good luck & PM hulk and I any time. Keep us informed.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My work can be tasking and with school/studying on top of that, and young kids it can get crazy. I think this stack will be great I just need to plan a little better. I'm going to back off. Get things straight and get back on track after a few weeks. I don't want to waste any more. I feel immature for pulling out but I was wreck less and don't want to mess myself or this stack up.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My work can be tasking and with school/studying on top of that, and young kids it can get crazy. I think this stack will be great I just need to plan a little better. I'm going to back off. Get things straight and get back on track after a few weeks. I don't want to waste any more. I feel immature for pulling out but I was wreck less and don't want to mess myself or this stack up.
I think immature would be not listening to your body if it's trying to tell you something.
In comming PM

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think immature would be not listening to your body if it's trying to tell you something.
In comming PM
Very good call wanted.And blueline most people would just recklessly power through it and get nowhere. I'm proud of you for making the decision you made I'm sure you'll be back sooner than later god bless you and godspeed to you.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok preface to the preface: So halfway through writing this I thought hey I should warn these people that this may be a long post. Sorry.

Ok so I just joined the forum and came to this post because I really want to run this stack myself. ( It will be a while till I can get the funds for this though). I'll give a little preface since this is my first post. Im 29 and have been out of the lifting for roughly 3 years. Back when I was working out (and single) I was what I thought was a beast. I have done two cycles, one of CEL H-DROL and the other was E-stane (can't remember what brand) and Rs-Transaderm with both as a test base. I had been lifting for about 2 years when I took my first cycle and it went amazing for me. I did a ton of research and spent some big money buying everything you could possibly need for a cycle. I wanna say I probably sunk about $800 in each cycle buying the best of the best stuff I could find. Protein, creatine, bcaas, vitamins, cycle assist, super cissus, fish oil, nolva (real stuff), etc., plus a bunch of pct stuff too. I only worked out at home with my powerblocks ( the u-90s) and did cardio stuff like running and HIIT, (Running was a mistake I think and I will not run anymore). I can't remember all of the details but I do remember I got to 165lbs and maybe 6~8% body fat at 5'10" tall, I was pretty lean and strong, I've got a past pic that I may post against a current one, idk though I'm in horrible shape now. It would be a perfect fit to fat comparison :(

My fitness started going downhill when I got married, and then hard times hit and I had to sell my powerblocks so I ended up getting fat and lazy. But now the funds have gotten better and I recently purchased another set of powerblocks and the sport bench with dip attachment so I'm hoping to get back into great shape. I've been at it for four weeks now and I can say week 1 sucked, week 2 sucked, 3 started getting better and now at 4 I'm feeling much better. I've been keeping track of calories and macros with myfitnesspal app and a food scale, so I'm staying around 2000 calories a day with low carb back loading in hopes of shedding some fat while still building some muscle. I don't have a scale to weigh myself but I think I'm around 230. Yes it is very disappointing but I hope joining this forum will help me stay motivated and on track.

I guess I want to say to the OP that he made the right decision pulling back and when he starts back he should look into a good sleep aid because I remember on the H-DROL I had some serious sleep issues too and also the second or third week in the lethargy kicked in and kicked my butt. During the day I was lethargic but during my workouts I was in beastmode. I upped my carbs a little to try to help with the lethargy and usually had a cup of coffee with lunch. I stayed away from all other stimulants though because I read about how you could have blood pressure issues on cycle and stims could worsen it.

I'm going to try to stay pretty regular with this forum and hopefully get some good advice and motivation. Thats all for now.
When your ready to buy, buy from here http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/shop/
and use my code "Crowley" at check out for a free gift.
Hit me up if you have any questions ;)

fordmandiesel

Awards
im in for this looks like a fun stack, should see great results!, my personal favorite pct is nolva, formastane and cycle support has worked wonders on many of my ph cyles

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
good job backing off listen to your body :cheers: